Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'd rather be a muggle!

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: I'd rather be a muggle!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:51 am

((I'll let you decide when it's day.))
Elizabeth had a weird dream that night, a dragon was in it, which was normal for her to dream about. The weird part was that Al was in the dream also, they were both riding a unicorn, running away from the dragon, which was flying after them spurting fire as it did so. Then suddenly ahead of them was a black and evil figure, and the next thing Elizabeth knew was darkness.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:41 pm

Al sat up in bed, heart pounding, in a cold sweat. Stupid dream. He looked outt he window to see that it was only an hour before sunup.
I'm not afraid of getting hurt, but I'm not strong either. I just can't stand just doing nothing anymore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uroki
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:47 pm

Elizabeth's alarm went off and she jolted awake, the dream she had turning into fogginess. Yawning, she got up took a shower, changed, and made her way to the kitchen. She poured food into Moon's food bowl and then got cereal ready for her, Al and her father. Drawing in a deep breath she yelled "BREAKFAST!"

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:40 am

Al stumbled groggily out of bed at the yell of breakfast and dropped into a chair in the kitchen. "Good morning." He greeted her quietly.

OOC: I LOVE LOVE LOVE your signature and avatar, Kenshin forever Orororo)

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:43 am

OOC: found them on photobucket :)

Elizabeth smiled at Al who seemed to be still waking up. "Good morning to you also." she said then turned and filled a cup up with cold water. She drew in another breathe and yelled "GET UP OLD MAN! I HAVE COLD WATER PREPAIRED AND READY IF YOU DON'T!!!"

Her father heard this and chuckled, sitting up in his bed, he took a shower, and got dressed in a suit, then made his way to the kitchen. He spotted the glass of water and said "Oh, you weren't kidding." he chuckled again and sat at his seat. "Good morning Al of Lodon."

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:54 pm

"Albus Potter, actually. From Ottery st. Catchpole." That was safe enough, he figured. Muggles lived in Ottery St. Catchpole.

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:42 pm

"Oh so you do have a last name...Well Mr.Potter, how long do you think you'll be in our part of town?"
"Dad!" Elizabeth snapped.
"What? I'm just curious."
"He should be let say here as long as he needs to!"
"I agree pumpkin, I'm just asking."
Elizabeth brought her fist up to her dad's chin, frowning evily. "What did I bloody tell you about calling me that?"
Her dad blinked and then smiled sheepishly "Sorry Liz, forgot there for a second....You can stay here as long as you need to Al of London...I was just curious is all."

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Al chuckled. Again she was reminded of the one time, on the train to Hogwarts, he and his father had connected. These two, however, seemed much happier. "actually, Sir, I'm not even sure what this part of town is. I've only ever been home, and at Ho . . ., uh, my School."

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:39 am

Liz looked to Al and frowned "What you didn't get to go anywhere? That's no fun at all...well I guess I'll have to help you catch up in that department Al."

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Sun May 11, 2008 5:57 pm

"That would be great, Liz. I could really use a friend." He smiled. He had just known the muggle world was better than the magical world.

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Tue May 13, 2008 7:31 pm

((Hey, is it allright if I mention Harry? Like maybe Liz sees him or something??))

Liz smiled and looked to the clock. "Well, I'm going to get dressed, Al I'm sorry, but for now you'll have to wear the same clothes you had on yesterday....after work I can take you shopping since today is a half day at the zoo."

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Wed May 14, 2008 12:25 am

"Oh, um, yeah, that's fine. Thanks. I'll pay you back, okay?" He smiled at her.

OOC: Yeah, sure, go for it.)

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Wed May 14, 2008 10:11 pm

((^^))
Liz laughed "Oh don't worry about paying me back....consider it a gift in celebration of a new friendship." She said and smiled again, while putting her dishes away. "Well, I'll be upstairs, getting dressed." Liz walked out of the kitchen and up to her room, quickly getting out her work clothes. She also got out a change of civilian clothes and put them in a backpack, for after she was done with work. After she changed she headed downstairs and put her shoes on, and said "I'm going to wait outside allright Al?"

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Mon May 19, 2008 3:59 am

"Alight. I'll just be a minute." He called after her, having tripped and accidently turned on the tv. He now searched for the way to turn it off as the theme for Two And A Half Men sang in his ears.

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Mon May 19, 2008 5:42 pm

Liz laughed to herself as she heard the t.v. walking out side she went all the way to the sidewalk. She wasn't really watching where she was going, and bumbed into someone. "Oof!" she said as she did so, she heard the clatter of glasses hitting the ground, and looked down. There on the ground was a pair of circular glasses "Oh, I'm sorry!" she said as she quickly grabbed the glasses and held them out to the man in front of her. She froze, the man in front of her looked allot like Al, except he had green eyes, and a oddly shaped scar on his forehead. Liz blushed, imagining Al looking exactly like the man in front of her, he fit a perfect 'older Al' persona....and he wasn't bad looking to boot.
"Uh...here are your glasses sir, sorry about bumbing into you." she said, making sure not to stare at his scar, looking straight into his eyes.
((You can control Harry if you want.))

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Mon May 19, 2008 7:13 pm

Seems like a shared character kinda thing. I'll control him for now, but take over if you have something you want him to do)

Harry blinked blindly at the girl in front of him. He took his glasses from her and put them on. "Oh, sorry, Miss. I guess I wasn't paying attention. Oh." He reached into his breast pocket and pulled out a photograph he'd cautioned to stay still. He showed her the picture of a small boy that looked quite a bit like him. "Have you seen this boy? He's my son, and he's missing."

Albus looked out the window and froze as he saw his father. "Oh hell. Please don't sell me out, please don't sell me out, please don't sell me out." His father, who hated the muggles, could never understand his desire to be among them.

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Wed May 28, 2008 5:51 pm

Liz glanced quickly to where Albus was, and then leaned in to see the photo better. It was defenately of Albus...but she had a feeling that he didn't truly want to go back to his true home. She stood up straight and smiled apoligetiacally (sp?) "Sorry, I haven't seen anyone like that around...Hope you find him though, and if I see him, I will make sure to tell him that your looking for him."

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:06 pm

"Well, thank you Miss. Have a nice day." Harry frowned and continued on his way. Ginny was going to KILL him if he didn't bring their youngest son home soon.

Albus but a hand over his thumping heart as his father continued on his way. She hadn't told him.He put on his coat and pulled his hat low over his face before going out to join her.

OOC: Apologetically . . . . and Definitely. Sorry, Grammer Nazi.

Uroki
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteDragon on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:06 pm

OOC: That's all right, it will help me in the long run :)

Liz sighed to herself as the man went on his way, she hated lying to anyone, especially if they looked as worried as Mr.Potter did. She turned to the door of her house and frowned, waiting for Albus to come out.

WhiteDragon
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uroki on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:27 pm

He walked out and stood beside her. "Thanks."

Uroki
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!