Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Realities

Realities

a part of “Realities”, a fictional universe by poeticjustice8012.

A private RP, by invitation only.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Realities”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Realities

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:10 pm

@Poet: he broke.it? Oh my! Just...noo. can it be saved? I like tinkering with computers. Hence why mine is still.alive. its like....4 or 5 years.old. xD and its been working the whole time. (Has computer freaks like herself.in her family) wait. Its Okamin u know in RL right? XD does that mean he around ya too?

@Shadow: that's a harmless habit. I have more.destructive ones believe me. >< but we all got odd habits. Like biting nails. Or saying cuss words.in another language. Or smoking pot (I don't do.this. it reeks) or something. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:14 pm

@Shadow: Oh, it's just amusing to see you get angry at me xD

@Freak: I don't actually know him IRL xD He mentioned it in another place that has mobile ability... RPG doesn't. I would know. It sucks on anything but a computer >< But yeah. He's not sure... He thinks it might be really simple, or really expensive. Hopefully the latter. ^^"
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadow8671 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 pm

@Poetic: Glad I amuse you. It overjoys me to know that.

@Freak: Trust me, I've got some pretty weird habits. Well, that doesn't include my OCD habits.

shadow8671
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okmin on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:00 pm

So... The purpose of this post is to see if I still can't post from my phone...

Edit:Woah. Awesome.I can. It's just really slow an the backspace is messed up, so don't expect me to post much.

Okmin
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:07 pm

@poet: its not half bad on a phone. Well a smartphone that borders on an IPhone. (I got an android) . But it can be a pain in the arse to post or type really long messages. I would know. XD. Ah he isn't the one? Shame. It would be cool to know people in the same area as me. Sides you. *I will stalk you~~~~* xD no.offense but I think it would be weird meeting you face to face in normal clothes. But I will know who.u are cosplay wise at Sabo this year.

@Shadow: omg. OCD? *tackles* be my friend. I don't have OCD but I love.people.with it. I got a friend with a fear.of germs, horrid OCD, this guy I love (brotherly) has really bad ADD and the list goes on. I think.one has ADHD.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:15 pm

*pops in from the sky* Hellooo people~! Didja all miss me? I'm sure you did. Actually, I've just been lazy and I forgot to keep that thing I said about keeping up with the OOC here. ^^" Sorry, sorry. >< My bad. But poetic convinced me to come back. Maybe I'll stay up with it this time. It doesn't seem to be going too fast, so I probably will.

*glomps freak* >3 Just 'cause I can. Did someone say "fear of germs"? I'd live in a bubble if my dad let me. *shudders* Those things are everywhere. They need to die, die, die. Even the good ones. ><

@Shadow: Oh, you're new! Poetic's friend, right? Hiya! ^^ Poetic has a mysterious nickname that she hates? Do tell >3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadow8671 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:11 pm

@Spectrum: Hi. And yes she does have a nickname she hates. But, I don't know if I should say. She'd probably kill me if I did. And at the moment I rather enjoy living. But I might accidentally say it at some point or another. I'll give you a hit it starts with 's'.

@Freak: I'm happy you seem to enjoy the fact that I have slight OCD tendencies. I have a few funny ones.

shadow8671
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:25 pm

@Okmin: Yay! You can post! Kinda! xD I use an IPod so.... Yeah.

@Freak: Meeting you IRL would feel... Weird. Yeah. No other way to describe it. Not bad, but weird. xD No offense or anything.

@Shadow: Tell them my nickname and die. I'll stop calling you your nickname.

@Spectrum: I'm not letting you find out. Or you will call me it forever. >< But no, you really don't need to find out what it is.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadow8671 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:46 pm

Oh, come on Poetic! You couldn't kill me! If you did, who would you go to for your anatomy questions?

shadow8671
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:55 pm

H3h3h3 >3

Oh, too bad. xD But I'd rather not see any bloodshed in the OOC--at least not among players. xD I think children-esque bloodshed through the course of child throwing is a bit more appropriate. *nods* Freak would agree. Speaking of, it's not fair you three live in the same area. D< Well, freak in kinda-the-same area. I wanna live there too. My area sucks buttmunchers and the closest con we have is ChibiPa and ChibiPa sucks pixie sticks.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:49 pm

@Shadow: ... Bah-humbagh. I'd figure something out. And of course I could kill you! >< I should attack you just to prove my point, but I won't, because I'm a nice friend like that.

@Spec: xD It's my OOC, I'll kill who I want! That doesn't sound weird. But yeah. We live in the same area. Shadow and I more than Freak, but yeah. xD That's because... Well yeah. Shadow and I. RLF. But yeah. Really? Ouch, that sucks ><

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadow8671 on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:54 pm

Humph. Not if I kill you first! Well, maybe not. But still you wouldn't kill me. I'm to fond of myself to let you Poetic.

shadow8671
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 pm

@Spec: *is glomped* OMG ITS SPEC! okay i've been meaning to tell you this. and i drove by it so i remember. there is a street a pass to get to the mall, and its called 'spectrum'. so every time i drive by it all i can think of is 'hehe i drove passed spec today'. i said that out loud once and my mother looked at my weird. >.< whatever. that was all. xD sorry, i wish i could live near ya, but ya so much older its not like we would actually hang out if we knew each other. ^^"

@Shadow: oh...yeah. i love weird people. i an weird myself BUT, i happen to be...err...not have anything noticeably wrong with me. though i do have a slight case of bi-polarness. its not bad enough. its more like hyper to tired to every noise that comes out of a persons mouth makes me want to duct tape it shut. ^^"

@Poet: No offense taken goes and sobs in a corner none...n-none at all. You dont love me do you! *cries* oh so its shadow? *creeper smile* nah i'm not a stalker. xD though it would be fun. but i love my non-life and still stick to it.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightgem on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:50 pm

Sorry for disappearing guys, I don't usually keep up with OOC threads, so I forget to check, hehe.

I'm going to post, but I'm wondering, would it be alright if Gem noticed you Shadow (nice to meet you by the way!)? Otherwise I don't have much to post besides "she stopped fighting." Which I could probably drag out to three paragraphs, but still. I'd rather contribute. :P

Nightgem
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:17 pm

@Freak: -pats on back- Don't worry, I love you too~! ^^ But yeah. Um... Stalker? xD Nah, it's fine... But yeah....

@Gem: I think it'll be fine ^^ I had an idea, but I think that'll work if Gem noticed Shadow. Or maybe she could start talking to Maci...? Whatever you want. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 pm

@Freak: I'm not that much older! Only like...2 years? If I remember right. I'm 17, I mean. But anyway, that's funny. xD Something reminds you of me when you see it, I'm honored. xD

@Poetic: Fine fine, you're right. I just don't think it's very socially acceptable in retrospect. xD I'll reply to the IC soon. In a couple minutes, actually. Sorry for not replying for a bit. >< I was waiting.

In other news, am I the only one who thinks there's a butt-ton of random new (and...honestly kinda terrible) roleplayers taking over the site? O.o I mean, look at the "who is online" area! I don't remember that thing being so big! It used to be about half of that much! And all the new RPs that show up are just...not good. >< I'm sad.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 am

I will be posting today~! I'll also harass Shadow IRL and get her to post too. Other than that, I'm just getting tired of waiting for people. >< I'm going to try bothering Okmin and seeing if he can post via phone, too.... Other than that, nothing else to say. :P

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:48 pm

*is revived from the dead* HOLY SHIT OKAY. i can use the computer twm to post, i hope. otherwise i will have to sneak away again. i would do it today, but i have this huge assignment due on Tuesday and i need to slave over it. *bows head* i hate school. finals is almost here and UGHASFLKASJIEOW. *hangs self*

@Spec: err, really? i dont really wanna say my age (heh,imma sound like a child) but lets say...i'm a full YEAR younger than normal freshman. and normal freshies are about 15. (round about age there) so yeah. that would put you at 16. and the only way we would know each other (if i lived near you and we went to the same school) would be if we shared a club (drama, anime/manga, track, ect.) or were a friend of a friend. xD i dont really like people. so...i dont know many.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:06 pm

@Freak: Ouch~! Hopefully you'll be good... I'm sure it'll be fine. ^^ But yeah. Let's just say, I'm pretty sure you don't know Spec IRL~ xD But yeah.

@All: I posted ^^ 600 words, so yeah. Deity showed up! Feel free to attack him, but he's kinda a god so... yeah. He's not going to get hit or injured.... xD Now to harass Shadow.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okmin on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Fixed my computer :P

Okmin
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!