Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Realities

Realities

a part of “Realities”, a fictional universe by poeticjustice8012.

A private RP, by invitation only.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Realities”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Realities

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Ok, I'll post after Cass or on Monday... Whichever happens to come first. So yes, we're just basically waiting for Cass to post. ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Woo, just saying 'hey' and 'bye' before i vanish again. by vanish i mean i wont be on here for another week, to a week and a half. why? yeah...grounded n stuff. all my OOC and IC posts have been when my mom isnt home. and i've been breaking my lent (i'm catholic. sadly) so i can read the other posts on my phone (and read my fanfiction) n stuff. SO; i will see you within a week. :3

What happened to Cass? i havent been able to get ahold of her either. Via the internet i mean. (we are RL friends. kinda) i hope shes okay. or like...alive. xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okmin on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:37 pm

@ej: Thanks :D Btw, turns out I pretty much can't stop myself from doing that run-on thing (seriously, a third of my first paragraph in that post was one sentence). The one that starts "After he initially...". So basically what I'm getting at is that I'm just not gonna try to not write those things :P Someone let me know if I manage to write something ridiculously confusing. Anyway, those things are actually really fun to write (at least to me), which I think is partly because it's something completely different from writing Dralk's POV for so long (and my posts with him tend to be full of fragments) XD

Okmin
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:54 pm

@All: Ok, I've had a few things come up, so I'm actually fine if one of you want to end it. Probably not Spec. I was thinking Okmin, Gem, or Maci. Only because you, Freak, write ridiculously long posts and all we really need is someone to say the monsters were all either killed or ran away. ^^" I know we need to get posting, but I won't be able to do it tonight. Maybe a few days from now, since I have some theatre rehearsals coming up and need to start working on my lines for the two plays I'm in. ^^" Very sorry.... So if you could figure it out...? I'll stay caught up; since it's a fight I won't have much to do. ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 pm

So uh any volunteers? I had an idea for it, and is kind of for whoever wants to do it. Maybe someone could use their final power? Also, I don't think it should be Maci, mostly epbecause I think someone should confront rather then she confronting them.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okmin on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:46 pm

I'll do it if no one else wants too. 'cause I was the second last post, and Okmin's final isn't the best idea against birds :P

Okmin
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:13 pm

I should be able to post tomorrow, but Okmin, if you want, you can post anytime. Well, all of you can, but yeah. xD Sorry about the delay! I hope everyone is still alive...? ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 pm

I posted! Please go ahead and reply... I hope nobody died in the time that my life took over and tried to strangle me... ><

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 pm

I am alive. Still grounded but living. I'll look and see if I can't reply tonight. Since I have time. ^^ I.wont die Poet. XD

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Good post, and I'm still here. I'll post on Saturday, since I'm busy all day tomorrow.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 pm

@All: Ok, that's good to know ^^ I'm just glad everyone seems to be alive... Except Okmin, Gem, and Cass. -cries- I'll probably PM them later this week... Like, this weekend. If they don't pop in and say hello or something. -cries to self- It's already dying.

Also... My RL friend, "Shadow" is joining. She wasn't here last week because she got to go to Europe. -Totally not jealous or anything..- xD But yeah. Hello, Shady. Say hello. Don't kill anyone. Please?

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadow8671 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:44 am

Um, hi. My name is Shadow. I'm not really sure how to do this because I'm kind of new to this. Poetic invited me to play so I figured why not. Also, Poetic, do NOT call me Shady. Before I start calling you by your nickname. And no promises on the 'don't kill anyone' thing.

shadow8671
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 pm

IM KINDA LIVING. *sigh* im regrounded. cuz ya know...taking my computer doesnt help me raise my grades. if anything it just pisses me off and the drop some more. ^^" so mom got mad again and im regrounded for another month. *shrug* i use my fone so often that nothing really changed. i just use the main computer for most stuff. so yeah, i'll still be in and out.

@Poet: I dont know what happened to Cass. *sighs* though i feel like she got in trouble as well.

@Shadow: Sweet a new person! Nice to meet ya Shadow! *snickers* Shady? thats so cute. xD

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadow8671 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Thanks. I guess. I'm not so sure about the 'cute' thing though.

shadow8671
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 pm

@Freak: Ah, that's ok... Kinda... I mean, I wish you weren't grounded, but at least you're alive. And, well, Cass... I'll figure something out. I'll PM her sometime this week and just see if she can answer or if she's grounded or something.. :P

@Shadow: You know you love it~! ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:27 pm

@shadow: cute. Shady. Shady-chan! See how is it not cute? Omg that frigging ADORABLE! xD yes. Freak is totally gonna mentally call.her that. Omg. Just yes.

@Poet: I know but I got a phone so I can still talk. Sometimes. Like now. XD. Grounded but living. Eh. I'll survive. Ish. Maybe. I don't think so. Whatever. Tell me when ya would.like me to post though.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadow8671 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:39 pm

@Freak: I swear I just cried from being called cute to many times. I didn't even know I could cry! What is this!

@Poetic: And as for you, well, no. I'm not going to say anything. Just be scared.

shadow8671
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:51 pm

@Shadow: *laughs* cried? Really? Sorry but its cute! Err...cool? Idk. Anyways when Freak meets Shadow (Shady-chan) I do believe the first thoughts.will be along the lines of 'omg she is so adorable I wanna hug her.' But don't worry. Me and Freak's definition of 'cute' isn't...normal. yeah? XD I call new shoes 'fool's and creepy or weird things. Or just....random stuff 'cute/adorable '. ^^ its a habit.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:12 pm

@Freak: Still don't like it >< Because now I have to go harass people to post... Like Spec... >< I know Okmin broke his laptop and is also on a phone, so he can't post. You can't post because you're on a phone. I'll have to PM Gem and Cass, though.... :P

@Shadow: I'm not really that scared, y'know. xD You know you love it.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadow8671 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm

@Poetic: Yeah, I know you're not scared. But it makes me feel better to say it. But trust me, you will get an ear-full.

@Freak: I'll take your word for it. Besides, a habit of calling things cute isn't as bad as some of my habits.

shadow8671
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!