Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

really want someone to rp with, message me

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

really want someone to rp with, message me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HisDyingBride on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Narg please let this work >.< Hi! I'm looking for someone to roleplay one-on-one with, anything really. Fantasy, real world, fantasy mixed with real world, fanfiction, anything, just someone to actually roleplay with. I have msn that I use and would much prefer to rp on there just because it makes life easier so please add me if you're interested: hisdyingbride@hotmail.com or message me :) My name is Becky and I have hundreds of characters that I use all the time. Here's a list with most of the characters and their race, careers etc.

Andrew-human but has slayer strength, mechanic
Egan-human, ubber smart, works for the FBI or in some rps, he's a Watcher and in others a librarian
Ammon-Glandian (I will explain that race to you if you want)
Saber-Vampire, doesn't have a job, just helps out the slayer whenever
Orpheus-Glandian
Heru-Human, artist/drama teacher
Andreas-human, comic book artist and foster dad
Seamus-Irish Mob Underboss
Conner-Seamus' younger brother (there is a whole family there just won't explain it all)
Ava-Human, psychologist
Shaun-Human, doctor
Landon-Human, contractor
Nyck-Human, seriously ADD and has several jobs at once: artist, owns an art gallery, teaches art, and is a photographer
Jeremy (Heru's uncle)-Human, artist
Walker-Human, rancher
Trent-Dark Elf (almost not really, just seriously screwed up elf, very sadistic)
Sophia-Elf, no career, is a teenager

and I think there are some left but I can't remember. Okies anyway, message me or add me to msn if you're interested in rping something with me. Please do, I'm bored and need new people to rp with!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HisDyingBride
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: really want someone to rp with, message me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mina Blackraven on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:00 pm

Ello. I dont mind doing a prp with you but I was wondering. Would you do it on here? I am never on msn so it would make things a little challenging. So if you are willing to do it on here, then I am sure I can accommodate you. ^_^
Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: really want someone to rp with, message me

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Killa on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:34 pm

Me, I added you. I hope that works lol.
Help me make a difference in the videogame industry:
www.BetterGamingGuild.com

Killa
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!