Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Recent Site Issues - Fixes Inside

a topic in Help, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: Ambassadors, Scholars, Coders

Something not working as expected? Looking for a guide to help you find something? Check here for your answer!

Re: Recent Site Issues - Fixes Inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Guys, chill out. They're obviously trying to add and/or fix faulty features. The site will probably start working right again pretty soon. So don't stress out.

@nomannic: I think that everyone's been having that problem. I have. As I said, probably site-related. They'll fix it; they always do.

The double posting comes from clicking the 'Submit' button more than once. Or, in your case, like five times. You can't delete posts, so just don't click so fast.

@Cika: Good job, mate. Calling someone an idiot and then giving them the wrong information. And if you were being sarcastic, you might notice that this feature doesn't translate well to the internet...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cika on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:28 am

It worked for me in the past but I think you have to be quick or in my sleep deprived state I mixed it up with another site.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cika
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Virginian on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:34 am

Alvaron wrote:Due to our recent server change and database handling, the site has undergone some extensive back-end changes. However this has resulted in a number of users suffering the following issues or more:

Unable to Login
    Unable to Enter Chat
    Random Log-outs
    Disconnecting from Chat
    Unable to Post

There is an item missing from the list, at least I have experienced it. While in the roleplay tab (specifically my roleplay) I check post activity and randomly posts will disappear. First time switch Firefox to IE Mode showed me the missing posts, switching IE Mode off still the posts showed. Now Firefox, IE Mode, and Safari won't show missing posts.

The Virginian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:03 pm

I have an issue...I keep making multiple post not meaning to at all bit of help please???

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Music on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:10 pm

You get double posts when you click the 'Submit' button more than once. If you take it easy, that won't happen as frequently.

Music
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:22 pm

I didn't mean to. I guess I just didn't notice when I clicked it. Sorry.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Deception on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Thank you so much for posting this, Alvaron. I find it very useful to look off of just in case I were to have any of these problems on my own. But lucky for me I don't as of yet. However, it is very convenient and will remember to look off of this before referencing it to someone else.

Deception
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!