Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Anything But Simple

Relations

a part of “Anything But Simple”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Different people, different backgrounds, two buildings, five apartments, and one coffee shop to keep them all sane. This is their story.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Anything But Simple”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]go%20to%20[url=http://fontmeme.com/]this[/url]%20site,%20and%20create%20your%20characters%20name%20here,%20placing%20it%20in%20the%20img%20brackets[/img][/center]
[center][img]GIF%20Of%20Charactter[/img]

[font=timenewsroman][size=100] |Age| Apartment | Gender |Sexuality|[/size][/center][/font]

☺(friends)||◑ (neutral)||☠ (Enemies) ||♥♥ (crush or romantic interest)||♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.)|
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[font=timenewsroman][size=100][list][*] [b]Aaron Murphy:[/b]Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Bella Herondale:[/b]  Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Danny Foster:[/b]Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Evangeline Babineaux:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Jack Mills:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Jay Walsh:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Juliette Sutherland:[/b]Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Keira Cullen:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Leonard Hartmann:[/b] Symbol and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Luzelena Machín-Suarez:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Sal Murphy:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Santiago Maldonado:[/b] Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

[*] [b]Walt Leighton:[/b]Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character[/list][/font][/size]
Last edited by .euphoria. on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 pm

| 25 | 1A | Female| Sapiosexual|

☺(friends)||◑ (neutral)|| ☠ (Enemies) ||♥♥ (crush or romantic interest)||♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.)||

Aaron Murphy:"He's not that bad." || He's Sal's younger brother, so yea I have hung out with him a couple time every now and again. And yes he is a little.... bizarre but in the words of one of the best movies ever made, The Breakfast Club; "We're all bizarre, some people are just better at hiding it." So, let him be himself and go nuts. I do think we could becomes if I talked to him just as much as I did Sal.

Bella Herondale:"Aw, poor little princess." || I do not like little Daddy's girl here. She just thinks that life is a big fucking a game and that the choices she make now won't come back and bite her in the ass. But, they will and then she can run all the way to her trust fund and BMW before she goes crying back to daddy.

Danny Foster:"Daniel, I don't do one night stands besides you're too young for my liking." || Danny isn't that bad once you get to know him. Honestly, besides he's young let him be young. But, he is an awesome person to be around seeing that he's roommates with Jack, I hang around him most of the time when I'm not in my house or at the coffee shop. Anyways, does he flirt with every female, yes but he doesn't really bother me as much as much as it bothers other girls.

Evangeline Babineaux: ☺☺ "Haha, youngster." || Oh c'mon, you know I'm joking. I love this girl, she's sweet and has this little accent that drives me insane in a good and bad way. I like it because, I'm from Ireland and Irish accents are rather hideous in my opinion. But, I hate it because... I am an English teacher after all and I hate when she says "Y'all". Yes, I know it's a Southern word but I just, can't do it. I'm sorry. I just can't say it without correcting myself. I got used to it though after a while, one thing I can't get used to it how young she is! She's five ears younger than me! And, that may not seem like a lot but, you change a lot in those five years. Anyways, she's like the little sister I never had.

Jack Mills:☺☺//♥♥ "I ... I can't lose my best friend." || I adore Jack, I do. And he is my best friend... Other then Evangeline of course but, that's a given. I always let him know that he can come and talk to me about anything because, he just seems like the type who has a lot on his shoulder. And, I like that he knows he can trust me. For a while now, I think I'm actually starting to like him... Ok, I'm crazy about him. It's just something about him just makes me feel different but in a good way. Which is bizarre and scary and amazing all at the same time. It's weird because he is my best friend, it's amazing because it's easier to be with your friend, but its scary because if he doesn't feel the same way and I tell him... That can ruin everything. Besides, he likes hook ups and I don't want to get hurt like that.

Jay Walsh: ☺//◑ "....Hi?...." || She live with Sal so again I have hung out or around her a couple of time because of Sal but, other than that I haven't really talked to her. She sort of freaks me out and I know Sal says she's harmless but she still makes me feel as if I have to be on my guard.... There's just something about her.

Juliette Sutherland:"Oh, the model." || I don't know much about her except she's pretty close friends with Santiago. Seeing that they live right next to each other that's my guess but, there's just something about her that makes me jealous, maybe it's because she's freakin' gorgeous, maybe it's because she's young, hell maybe it's because I feel as if Jack likes her or has eyes on her. I don't know but, still.... There's something about this girl that makes me a bit jealous.

Keira Cullen: ☺//☠ " Why did I lie about my past?" || I don't know why I thought I had to lie? I mean, it's not like it would have made people think less of me. I just thought that if I said I was rich then they wouldn't feel as if they have to feel sympathetic over me or my past. I hate people feeling sorry over me and I'm not going to start now, the only person who knows is Cajun and I only told Jack that I may have lied a small bit but, I never really have told anyone the absolute truth. Yea, yea I know, lying is wrong and I shouldn't do it but I'm not all bad. I mean, I am stubborn and argumentative and sarcastic but I'm also a sweet person once you get to know me.

Leonard Hartmann:"My twin!" || Yea, he's like the male version of myself which I like because I am an amazing person if I say so myself. *smirks* But, he does have big dreams which I know may never happen so that's when I know I have to reel him back into the cruel real world. But, he loves romance as much as I do which I love in a guy. But, I don't flirt with him for two reasons: One, I like two guys already and that's a bit strange and two, I can tell he likes Cajun just by the way the two of them look at each other.Twin telepathy. Haha.

Luzelena Machín-Suarez:"How bad could she possibly be?" || Even if Cajun would never say to my face, I can tell the Luz is probably her best friend. But, It doesn't hurt me, I mean she knows that Jack always is going to be my best friend no matter what, she's just too nice say that to me or Leo or anyone else. But anyways, she can't be that bad if Jack and Eva like her. I can see us becoming friends sooner or later.

Sal Murphy: ☺//♥♥ "I don't know what it is about this guy..." || Sal... *sighs* Why do I fall for the guys who aren't wanting a relationship right now? First Jack and now Sal. But, anyways, when I first met Sal it wasn't a good start. I was young and hot headed and hated being flirted with, which of course he loves to do. I yelled at him calling him and I quote "An egotistical, inconsiderate, and flirtatious asshole." Which, didn't go over well but we got past that little incident. Thank God too because he is a really good friend to have. Yes, he likes to flirt with girls but I mean, let him. This guy has been through a lot of shit, I can tell. Besides, I like him the way he is.

Santiago Maldonado: ☺//◑ "You dream big, I can tell you that much." || I don't really hang out with him as much as I should because he is a really sweet guy. Which is a great change of pace after being around Sal, Danny, and Jack all day. No offence guys but he is just as kind and happy go lucky as Eva herself. But, I think and this is just my opinion but he dreams too big sometimes and I just don't want him to get his hopes up.

Walt Leighton: "When I think of his name, I think of Walt Disney." *chuckles* || I don't really know a lot about this guy to judge, I mean other then the crap Jack tells me about him. But, Jack has his opinions and I have mine. Just because he's my best friend doesn't mean I have to hate everyone he hates. That's high school shit, we're twenty-five. But, sometimes I overhear him speaking trash about Jack and that's not okay in my book. Ever.

| 23 | 3C | Male| Asexual|

☺(friends)||◑ (neutral)|| ☠ (Enemies) ||♥♥ (crush or romantic interest)||♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.)||

Aaron Murphy:Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

Bella Herondale: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

Danny Foster:Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

Evangeline Babineaux:"Cajun! I love your accent!" || Haha! I adore Cajun, she's just so much... like myself. And, her accent is really interesting. I mean, I am from Argentina and you don't hear many... What is it again, oh Southern accents. We pretty much all sound the same as one another when we are speaking but, when she started talking once we first met. It took me months to actually start understanding the girl without having to stop and think about it. But, yea were friends.

Jack Mills: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

Jay Walsh: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

Juliette Sutherland:Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

Keira Cullen: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

Leonard Hartmann: Symbol and then write what your character feels about this character

Luzelena Machín-Suarez: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

Sal Murphy: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

Santiago Maldonado: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

Walt Leighton:Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
Last edited by .euphoria. on Fri May 03, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyanSponge on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:39 pm

|20| 2C | Male |Pansexual|

|☺(friends)|◑ (neutral)| ☠ (Enemies)| ♥♥ (crush or romantic interest)||♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.)|

• Aaron Murphy: ◑ "He's a little strange, but then again aren't we all?"
    Walt wouldn't be able to form an opinion on Eli, the boy hardly ever talks to him. But at the same time Walter is normally too busy to really ever make an effort to just walk up and try talking to Eli. He's wanted to try, they might even have something in common for all he knew, but really just didn't bother making an effort.
  • Bella Herondale: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Danny Foster: ◑ "Isn't he one of those rich guys from 2A? What about him?"
    All Walt really knows about the guy is that he owns a sum of cash, has a huge tv and tons of beer. From what he'd heard he's a nice guy, just sort of too much of a player for Walt, he doesn't want this Danny hurting any of his friends just because of his player ways. Also Walt tried exercising with the man and it just didn't work out, he's a perfectionist but Danny's crazy when it came to exercise.
  • Evangeline Babineaux: ☺ "Such a nice, sweet, southern girl, much more of a sister than my actual sister."
    She's really the one person he would go to when he needed to confide in someone, just that apartment in general is such a calming place he'd love to be there all the time if it weren't for Cajun's freaking Great Dane. But besides that huge dog, Walt loves everything about the girl.
  • Jack Mills: ☠ "Everyone needs goals, priorities... he has absolutely none."
    Normally Walt tries not to judge people, but for some reason it just irks him that Jack seems to have no commitment or goals. And as a cherry on top, Jack seems to mock Walter's even most reasonable goals, like keeping a clean house. Not to mention it's quite annoying that no one can figure out where he gets all that money.
  • Jay Walsh: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Juliette Sutherland:Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Keira Cullen: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Leonard Hartmann: Symbol and then write what your character feels about this character

• Luzelena Machín-Suarez: ☺ "Luz is the closest thing to someone I would call BFF."
    Walter really does relate to her being passionate about things, he's always found something to really put all his energy into. He really likes how she has a need to win just like he does, so it's easy for Walt to get along with Luz.
  • Sal Murphy: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Santiago Maldonado: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Walt Leighton: ☠/☺ "I try and try but I can't be perfect and it sucks."
    Walt has a love hate relationship with himself, all he wants is to reach perfection in everything he does. But there are those moments in which he fails that

|23| 2A | Male |Heterosexual|

|☺(friends)|◑ (neutral)|☠ (Enemies)|♥♥ (crush or romantic interest)|♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.)|

• Aaron Murphy:Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Bella Herondale: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Danny Foster: ☺ "Oh this guy's an Adonis, just an awesome guy in general."
    Danny has great self confidence and he feels pretty content with who he is and what he's doing in life. No complaints at least.
  • Evangeline Babineaux: ☺/♥ "How did she find out my weaknesses? Southern Belles and Food. A Recipe for me staying at your apartment 24/7."
    Cajun is really one of Danny's closer female friends. Everything about her is likable to Danny, it's often that he will tease her about anything. Danny will often mention how great she looks or how much he loves accents just to flirt.
  • Jack Mills: ☺ "He's my main bro, through and through."
    Jack has been Danny's best friend since he's moved to San Francisco. He's Jack's bro and Jack is his bro, whatever Jack needs he'll come through.
  • Jay Walsh: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Juliette Sutherland:Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Keira Cullen: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Leonard Hartmann: Symbol and then write what your character feels about this character

• Luzelena Machín-Suarez: ☺/♥ "Such a competitive cutie."
    Danny will admit that Luz is cute and he likes her competitive attitude, not to mention she isn't such a bad lay. Luz is really a great girl so he sort of hopes things won't be too awkward, but he will continue to tease her.
  • Sal Murphy: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Santiago Maldonado: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Walt Leighton: ◑ "Umm, Well.... Oh wow I'm so conflicted."
    Well it is a rather conflicting choice of to love or hate really, seeing as some of Danny's good friends say that he is nice and are friends with him, and his absolute best friend brings up very valid reasons not to like him. Danny just doesn't quite know what to think about Walt.
Last edited by CyanSponge on Thu May 02, 2013 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

CyanSponge
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Sal Murphy

|Age: 24| Apartment: 2B | Gender: Male |Sexuality: Straight|

☺(friends)|
◑ (neutral)|
☠ (Enemies)
|♥♥ (crush or romantic interest)|
|♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.)|

• Aaron Murphy:☺/♥♥ Hey, no homo, he's my little brother. I'd protect him at all costs. He's a good kid, gets his shit done, and stays under the radar; hangs out a lot with that Jaylin girl...Maybe I could snitch her number?

• Jack Mills: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Jay Walsh: ♥ As much as I have a thing for pretty girls, she's a bit young. Someone I'd consider hooking up with, and not with a whole ton of alcohol consumption either. She's got a decent head on her shoulders, if only she weren't so goddamn stubborn I'd have her number by this point. She seems to be flirting with Eli a lot... She's stepping on some serious grounds...I'd probably rage, if she didn't have a decent face.

• Luzelena Machín-Suarez: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Sal Murphy: ♥♥ Oh, did I just kiss the mirror there? My bad.

• Walt Leighton:Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

Jay Walsh

|Age: 19| Apartment: 2B | Gender: Female |Sexuality: Bisexual|

☺(friends)|
◑ (neutral)|
☠ (Enemies)

• Aaron Murphy:Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Jack Mills: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Jay Walsh: ☺☺/[possible:♥♥] I like this kid, it took me a while to actually get him to even talk to me. I would barge into his room drunk thinking it was mine, and the door was never locked so it was a total mistake... Then, I started rummaging through his horror movies and our friendship bonded from there. I guess our [lack of] sleep schedules sync together and we end up just talking through late nights in either in my room, or his. Our love for the arts are almost neck and neck, we have a flawlessly simple relationship.

• Luzelena Machín-Suarez: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Walt Leighton:Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character
Last edited by ChaosxChild13 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bang! on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:19 am

|23| 1B | Female |Heterosexual |

☺(friends)|
◑ (neutral)|
☠ (Enemies)

• Jack Mills: ☺ He's a cool guy and a good listener. Not very open and she would really like to know where all of that money is coming from, but she'll control her natural urge to pry... for now.

• Keira Cullen: ◑ She's a nice girl; a smart girl. And Jack and Cajun like her so that's enough for Luz. They're not close, but Luz doesn't have any problems with Keira. And anyone with two eyes and a functioning brain can tell that Jack is crazy about her.

• Walt Leighton:☺Walt is one of the good guys, a true keeper. He's one of the few people Luz could see herself sharing secrets with. She's never felt judged by Walt and she hopes he knows that she would never judge him. He's another good friend.
  • Danny Foster: ♥♥ / ♥ Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. What was she thinking? Secretly crushing on Danny Foster from afar is one thing, but falling into bed with him??? Stupid, stupid, stupid!

• Evangeline "Cajun" Babineaux: ☺ One of Luz's best friends. It makes no sense, the two of them are as different as two people can get. But, sometimes Luz needs someone around to get her to chill and she likes to think Cajun needs someone around to shake things up. Honestly, though, she has no clue what the girl is going on about half of the time.

|25| 2A | Male |Heterosexual|

☺(friends)||◑ (neutral)||☠ (Enemies) ||♥♥ (crush or romantic interest)||♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.)|

• Danny Foster: ☺ Seriously, Jack loves that kid like a brother. They get along great and they always have each others back whether it be in a fight or when trying to pick up girls. They just gel well.

• Keira Cullen: ☺(♥♥) Jack feels like Keira is his best friend. He loves that she can be sweet and nurturing to her kids and that she can be sassy around all of their friends. He's had a crush on her for forever, but he'd never do anything about it. Even though he has no problem finding any girl at the bar, the idea of trying (and possibly failing) to make a move on Keira Cullen makes him feel a bit queasy.

• Luzelena Machín-Suarez: ☺ Luz is a great girl, a little high-strung sometimes, but overall a good friend. She can by annoyingly nosy sometimes and has a tendency to mettle, but that what friends are for, right?

• Walt Leighton: ☠ Seriously, what is this guy's deal?? All he ever does is bitch and complain and sit around being angsty. If he wants a clean apartment, he's free to watch tv at his place... jerk...

• Evangeline "Cajun" Babineaux:◑ She's a cute girl and very sweet. Jack doesn't know much about her other than she's good-looking and Luz and Keira think highly of her.
Last edited by Bang! on Thu May 02, 2013 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

Bang!
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 am

|26 Years Old| Apartment 2C | Male |Straight|

☺(friends)|
◑ (neutral)|
☠ (Enemies)

• Aaron Murphy: “The funniest guy I've ever met, cute and innocent, can't get enough of him!” ☺ | Since Leelo works at the coffee shop he talks a little bit to everyone and thank goodness he spoke to Eli. The guy is always standing out and saying what's on his mind even if it can hurt someone. Leelo just loves the honesty and the spontaneous character this guy has.

• Bella Herondale: “Good morning, hi, hello. . . it's pretty basic.” ◑ | Leelo doesn't know much about Bella but he doesn't not talk to her he just never has the time to sit and chat with her.

• Jack Mills: “Laid back and relaxed, he's just a great guy.” ☺ | Jack is just a typical friend to Leelo, they talk and they laugh, just a nice friendly relationship. Though, ever since Leelo has known Jack he's always felt like the guy's been hiding something but Leelo doesn't care much about what he doesn't want to say, he likes his company.

• Jay Walsh: “Teasing, playing, helping and hugging, I just adore this girl!” ☺☺ | The little sister he never had and that he just loves teasing around but also helping out.

• Juliette Sutherland: “I wish I knew more about her, I should really get to know people more.” ◑ | Leonard sees Jules often walking down the street or coming in for a coffee but he never got the chance to exchange words with her. He can't make out who she is yet.

• Keira Cullen: “My almost perfect twin!” ☺/♥ | Keira is amazing in her own way, she's kind and realistic but is also a hopeless romantic which is what got Leelo to get to know her a lot. He loves talking to her and she often puts him back into the course of reality when he goes too far in Lala land. She's also a fighter, tough, which reminds Leelo of himself, sometimes he feels like he's talking to the feminine version of himself. . . creepy. . . but he has to admit it, sometimes he thinks of Keira as more than just a friend and has already had thoughts of being with her. . . just not any solid thoughts. . . yet.

• Luzelena Machín-Suarez: “Hello and a few laughs, she just so funny to watch and great to talk to.” ◑ | Leelo likes how this girl is always making sure what she does won't compromise herself, she's on edge a lot but also very straight forward. Sometimes, in certain situations, Leonard just can't help laughing at the scene enrolling before him. But she seems to always try and be nice and Leelo likes that hard working side of her, the good intentions lying inside of her.

• Sal Murphy: “Uuuuuhhhh. . . well. . . I wish I could say something but I just can't. . .” ◑ | It's not that Leonard doesn't like the guy or hasn't tried to talk to him it's just that he's a bit cold. Leelo can't seem to get through to the guy, maybe he just doesn't want to get to know the coffee boy. . . Or maybe he has other reasons. Well, in any case, Leelo is not one to judge.

• Santiago Maldonado: “Nice guy to chat with, lots of hope and dreams, my kind of guy! Not in that sort of way!” ☺ | This guy always seems to have some sort of conversation even when he doesn't talk. Leelo likes hanging out with him because he's always on the search for a new adventure, it's the kind of guy you just can't stop. He's also very kind and a bit clumsy with just makes him even more amazingly great!

• Walt Leighton: “Ah! My roommate! About time we got to him.” ☺ | This guy is perfect as a roommate, he's tidy and kind and he had great taste. For example movie nights are always divers because he has awesome movies to share. He likes cats! Actually, they're thinking about getting one! (Isn't that right Cyansponge). And Leelo likes his OCD, he doesn't call it a curse, he calls it a personal trait.

• Danny Foster: “Um, not a bad guy but. . . kind of a jerk.” ◑/☠ | Leelo has a hard time not liking someone but sometimes Danny just pissed him off. He bit too brutal for his taste and is always going on and off with different girls, he find that very un-romantic and mean for the girls. But the guy can be nice and he can be funny. . . he's just a bit of a jerk. . . at least that's from Leonard's point of view.

• Evangeline Babineaux: “There aren't enough words to describe this girl, this ideal girl!” ♥♥ | Leelo isn't a hundred percent sure but when he sees Eva his heart beats slower and his day is just a hundred times better. And her smile is just so beautiful, she's funny and kind and has a sensitive and fragile side to her that just makes Leonard like her even more. He dreams of going up to her apartment with popcorn and Twizzlers so they can watch all sort of movies all night and just have a great laugh.
Last edited by UnderBlack on Thu May 02, 2013 7:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:27 pm

if you feel the need to have special relationships with my characters please PM me, or if you aren't satisfied with the description i've put in my character relation sheets please let me know as i'm putting them in

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyanSponge on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:49 pm

So if you're cool with being one of Danny's one night stands, feel free to tell me, only girls as he is straight, but it would make for some super awkward moments if one of his one night stands was a guy XD

CyanSponge
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Wed May 01, 2013 4:43 pm

So, I'm posting up Eli[Aaron]'s relations thread as I type! Although I've spoken with most everyone about personal relationships, for those that I haven't, if you're unhappy with his relationships towards your character, pm me so we can discuss ^.^

--Claudii
"I've always been misinterpreted. You know, I could dress in a clown costume and laugh with the happy people but they'd still say I'm a dark personality."

~Tim Burton

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ClaudiiBear on Wed May 01, 2013 7:58 pm

| Nineteen | 2B | Male |Bisexual|

☺(friends)||
◑ (neutral)||
☠ (Enemies) ||
♥♥ (crush or romantic interest)||
♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.)|

• Danny Foster:Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Evangeline Babineaux: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Jack Mills: ◑ || ...Jack may be the only other guy here that is as weird and mysterious as myself...that, however, is none of my business. He does whatever he does, as do I. I have no problem with him, whatsoever.

• Jay Walsh: ☺ | ♥♥[possible, yet unknown to himself] || Although it comes to no surprise to most, Jay’s the only person here besides my brother that I really get along with, more or less. She used to always show up in my room late at night highly intoxicated. I swear sometimes, we have so much in common we’re like the same person…either way; she’s different than the others. Like myself, it’s almost refreshing to know you aren’t alone in a world that tries its best to make you feel that way.

• Luzelena Machín-Suarez: ◑ || I’ve really never taken the time to get to know her, but, from what I hear she’s alright...she’s a bit nosy, though. I feel I need to watch what I say when I’m around her. Wouldn’t want to slip up.

• Sal Murphy: ♥♥ | ☺ || Sal….where do I even start? We have a very…unique brother-brother relationship. I’ve always looked up to him, even though I won’t admit it. Sure, he may not always make the most...intellectual decisions; however, he is more than an influence for me. I know that I can count on him, even if we don’t talk as much as before, and, regardless of the fact that he’s my OLDER brother, I’m still a bit protective of him. I want what’s best.

• Evangeline "Cajun" Babineaux:

ClaudiiBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed May 01, 2013 9:45 pm

| 20 going on 21 | 1A | Female | Heteroflexible |

• Aaron Murphy:"Hey! Cherry cobbler and a hazelnut frappe comin' right on up, podna!"
    Aaron can be real distant sometimes, but after ya get tuh know 'im, he can be real sweet. I notice when he come in tuh MB, he like the sweet stuff. I sometimes give 'im his order on da house whenever he be feelin' real sad. I take 'im over dinnuh, too sometimes. I do like the compliments on mah cookin'.

• Bella Herondale:"Dat's a dumb idea. You gon' get choself killed, chile!"
    Lazy. Impulsive. Hot-tempered. I don't like having her over, really I don't. She gives me a headache like crazy! She's always got some crazy ideas and when I say "No, Bella. Dat ain't gon' work out", she just wave it off and when it goes wrong, I jus' sit back an' watch.

• Danny Foster: ♥♥/☺☺ "C'mon, cher. I'll make you some gumbo and you jus' rest."
    Danny...I remember when I first met 'im. He was real charmin' and I thought he was real sexy. He tried askin' me a few tis if I wanted to..ehem. Spend some quality time at his apartment. But I let him down real easy an' let him know that I am a respectable young woman. Not one of these here floozies that'll drop her panties every time he flashes a smile. But he an' I got real close - Juno loves playin' wit 'im! He also comes over a lot and crashes in my bed when he's drunk. I sleep on da couch and make him some breakfast before I go to school or work. He also sticks up for me whenever someone is bein' mean. I really like him and I can be mahself around him without actin' like too much of a fool. I don't know...I mean, he's a real hot shot with the ladies. I don't think he'd be the settlin' down type. Still, a girl can dream, eh? Nobody knows. Not even Luz - I plan to keep it that way for now.

• Evangeline Babineaux: Symbol, and then write what your character feels about this character

• Keira Cullen: ☺☺

• Leonard Hartmann: ☺☺/♥♥ "Oh! Hi, Leelo. Oh! Sorry 'bout spillin' dat coffee on ya! I'm real uncoordinated today. Like I was yesterday. And the day before. Oh! I'll jus' get you another coffee."
    Leelo has always been real sweet to me an' I appreciate it so much. I also appreciate that he doesn't flirt with me - He knows it gets me in a real tizzy. But so does Danny. Danny does it just for entertainment. Anyways - Sometimes I get real goofy around Leelo when we're at work. Or at home. I got a nasty scar on my right hand from not payin' attention and puttin' mah hand over the stove while I was talkin' to him, tryin' tuh tell 'im about Beezel. He makes me act like such a fool. *sigh*
  • Luzelena Machín-Suarez: ☺☺"Yeah, I'll leave you some muffins."
    Luz, cher! What can I say? She's my ace boon coon! It ain't too hard to imagine because she's like fire and I'm like ice. We go together like two peas in a pod. Its safe to say that she's one of my best friends - Danny, Walt, Keira, Leelo, and Santi would be sad if I said she was my only best friend.

• Santiago Maldonado:

• Walt Leighton: ☺☺
Last edited by Vix on Fri May 03, 2013 3:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UnderBlack on Thu May 02, 2013 7:43 am

Okay, I've written up Leonard's opinion on everyone if there is something you think should be changed that would benefit the relationship between my character and yours, please do tell ! I hope you guys are all okay with what I said =)

UnderBlack
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!