Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Park Avenue Kids

Relationship Thread

a part of “Park Avenue Kids”, a fictional universe by yourbunnyboo2.

The residents of 212 park avenue aren't like other people they are special in more ways then you can imagine

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Park Avenue Kids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:18 pm

Code: Select all
[center][img]Gif of character[/img]
[img]Name of Character[/img] [hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[b]{ Age // apartment #// Power // [/b][i]Three personality traits[/i][b]}[/b]

♥♥ (crush or romantic interest) \\ ♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.) \\ ☺(friends) \\ ◑ (neutral) \\ ☠ (Enemies)[/center]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[center]
Adrianna Vasquez|
[i]"Quote describing relationsip"[/i]
Description of relationship

Alexander Drewman|

Annabeth McKinnis|

Juliana Westerly|

Mason McKinnis|

Misery Ballem|

Rebekah Hagen|

Richard Saint|

Tanner Finley|

Zachary Overt |
[/center]
Last edited by yourbunnyboo2 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:25 pm

{ 22 // apartment 2A// Illusion Manipulation // Romantic, Sweet, Self conscious}

♥♥ (crush or romantic interest) \\ ♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.) \\ ☺(friends) \\ ◑ (neutral) \\ ☠ (Enemies)

Adrianna Vasquez|

Alexander Drewman|
"Quote describing relationship"

☺☺Annabeth McKinnis|☺☺
"Anna is like the sister I've never had"
Anna truly is like family to Adrianna. Probably because of the obvious love Adrianna gives her. It's not uncommon to see them having sleepovers, doing each others hair, or wearing each others clothes. Adrianna tends to be as skeptical as Mason when it comes to Anna's love life which she knows annoys Anna but she just wants to look out for her.

Juliana Westerly|
"Quote describing relationsip"

☺☺Mason McKinnis|☺☺
"He likes to act all tough but he's a good guy"
Mason and Adrianna's relationship is similar to Adrianna and Anna's. The two are close but they have more like a really weird family dynamic. She almost treats him like a little brother, well a little brother who wants to bang her, but still a little brother. She dotes affection on him as well.

Misery Ballem|

Rebekah Hagen|

☺☺Richard Saint|☺☺
"Ricky was the first person to ever truly love me"
Adrianna depends on Ricky for everything. She trusts him whole heartedly and defends him against all odds. When she is sad he is the one she turns to. When she's hurt he is the one to do anything to make her happy. She knows she's only a substitute for Rachel but she doesn't care.

Richard Franklane

☺♥♥Tanner Finley|♥♥☺
"Jeez I've had a crush on Tanner since he moved in here"
Adrianna has had a rush on Tanner for a while now. She likes his laid back attitude and his loyalty, which she values immensely. She often, though, has to restrain herself around him since he doesn't like touchy feely people. This of course poses a problem for the very affectionate Adrianna and of course sometimes she loses herself and becomes too affectionate but she does a pretty good job at controlling herself. HEr only complaint is the feud between Tanner and Ricky.

Zachary Overt |

{ 23 // apartment 2B// Empathy // Distant, Protective, kind}

♥♥ (crush or romantic interest) \\ ♥ (friend with benefits, flirts, hooked up, etc.) \\ ☺(friends) \\ ◑ (neutral) \\ ☠ (Enemies)

☺☺♥♥Adrianna Vasquez|♥♥☺☺
"Adrianna is all I have and all that matters"
To say that Adrianna and Ricky have a codependent relationship is an understatement. They both seek the love that was either taken from them or never given and give it to each other. The two's souls are connected (As a result of his powers). Ricky defends and protects her fiercely. Is their relationship healthy? No it''s very unhealthy but neither of them has any intentions to rectify that.

Alexander Drewman|

♥☺Annabeth McKinnis|☺♥
"Annabeth is a good girl, which is why I don't understand why she can't see I'm bad for her"
Yes, Ricky does have feelings for Annabeth, but no he tries to avoid them. Mainly because he fears that, due to her similarities to Adrianna, he's just using her as a replacement to the romantic feelings that are not reciprocated by Adrianna.

Juliana Westerly|

◑Mason McKinnis|◑
"We're not friends but I'm neutral"
Ricky doesn't like Mason. He doesn't like when Mason flirts with Adrianna. HE doesn't like his cocky attitude. He doesn't like his assumptions about Annabeth and Ricky's relationship. And he sure as hell doesn't like watching him hug and get kissed on the cheek by Adrianna. But he respects him.

Misery Ballem|

Rebekah Hagen|

Richard Saint|

◑☠Tanner Finley|☠◑
"Whatever man he just thinks he so fuckin' smart "
Ricky cant stand Tanner. It seems like just Tanners presence pisses him off. He sees Tanner as everything he's not. He's smart, calm, and has Adrianna wrapped around his ridiculously big forearm,( I mean why does a nerd need a six pack?!). It''s fair to say he's jealous but calling him out on it might be fatal.

Zachary Overt |
Last edited by yourbunnyboo2 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sly_Mafia on Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:10 pm

{ 21 // Apartment 3A// Retrocognition // Short-Tempered, Fragile, & Stubborn}

☺☺Adrianna Vasquez| ☺☺
"I never knew I wanted a big sister until I met Adrianna."
Anna truly loves Adrianna. In her eyes, Adrianna is one of those timeless best friends, the ones that are akin to having a sister. If Anna isn't in her apartment, she is more than likely crashing with Adrianna and having a sleepover. And even though, yes, Adrianna's constant worrying over Anna's love life or lack thereof gets annoying, it's endearing. The only other person she's had to care that much about her was Mason.

Alexander Drewman|

◑Richard Franklane|◑
"Well...it's complicated."
To clear up any confusion, she doesn't necessarily dislike him. He's a good friend of Mason's and he's polite and harmless enough. Rather, she dislikes the idea of him. While a part of her is still trying to fight her growing feels for Ricky, Lance is another story because she was able to actually resist him. So, for her, it's a matter of trying not to be weak and also trying not to come off as rude, which she probably does some times. She just...she's really tired of one night stands or relationships that go nowhere. Perhaps, once it sets in her mind that she's already made sure that nothing will come of them, that she will be nicer to him. He's not a bad guy.

Annabeth McKinnis|

Juliana Westerly|

☺Mason McKinnis|☺
"Whether or not I like him right now remains to be seen. But at the end of the day, he's my brother and I love him."
Anna's opinion above pretty much sums up her relationship with her twin. Though they may fight like dogs and she's probably the main one you'd hear throwing glasses or bottles at him, she loves her brother deeply. The separation from her through the years, other than on holidays, hurt her and she does nothing but worry over him when she spots a new bruise or cut. She wants him to stop whatever it is he doesn't seem to trust her with, but even she knows that stubbornness is a shared family trait. She just doesn't want to lose him.

◑☺Misery Ballem|☺◑
"You can't help but love a girl who enjoys the finer things in life."
Anna really likes Misery. The girl is the perfect definition of not judging a book by its cover because when Anna first saw her, she recalled telling herself to keep a distance. But one way or another, the girl wormed her way into Anna's heart and surprisingly enough, she's fond of Misery - even when she's being overly hyperactive.

Rebekah Hagen|

☺♥Richard Saint|♥☺
"It's so cliché, but sometimes, you really can't resist the bad guy."
Do not be fooled - Annabeth is trying. In her mind, Ricky wouldn't feel the same way for her. She has rationalized this a few times in her head and yet, she can't help but blush slightly in his presence or smile just a little more for him. It's ridiculous really, but she feels drawn to him.

Tanner Finley|

Zachary Overt |

{ 21// Apartment 3A// Precognition // Laid-Back, Short-Tempered, & Flirty}

♥☺Adrianna Vasquez| ☺♥
"Now, this...this is honestly harmless flirting. I love Adrianna."
Yes, Mason might flirt with her every now and then. But this is truly harmless. With Misery, it's different. With Adrianna, it really is just flirting and a casual smile thrown in her direction. Actually, she's become almost like family to both him and Anna, Anna especially. He appreciates that after knowing that his sister didn't have many friends. He likes having dinner at Adrianna's. Now, if only he could get along with her friend better, at least for Anna's sake.

Alexander Drewman|

☺Annabeth McKinnis|☺
"She's family. She's all I got."
Though they might argue often and you might hear a few broken glasses or slammed doors coming from their apartment, at the end of the day these twins love each other. Despite his lax attitude, Mason is far more protective towards his sister than he lets on. While he knows she can take care of herself, he can't help but keep an eye open for any guy she winds up dating. Keeping the secret of his fighting isn't because Mason doesn't trust her; in fact, he trusts her with his life. He just doesn't want to disappoint Anna. She means too much.

Juliana Westerly|

Mason McKinnis|

♥☺Misery Ballem|☺♥
"She's...she's cute."
It's not that much of a secret that Mason has a sort of crush on Misery and much to his chagrin, Anna won't stop teasing him ever since he told it to her when he was high off painkillers after a really bad fight. She's interesting; that much is evident. So, he flirts with her. Not over the top flirting. But just enough to let know he's interested. And if her blush says anything, she might be too.

☺Richard Franklane|☺
"He's probably one of the few people that know about my nightly activities and an even truer friend."
Does he sometimes side-eye Lance sometimes when the guy flirts with Anna? Naturally, yeah. That's his baby sister - even if he was only born a few moments earlier. He's going to always be protective over her and he knows how Lance is. He likes hanging out with Lance and even if Anna gets tense around them, this is probably one of the only friendships Mason cares for in New York.

Rebekah Hagen|

◑Richard Saint|◑
"I don't...hate him."
Mason won't say much more than that on the subject. In truth, Ricky is not a bad person. Well, he's not the greatest, but at the same time, not the worst. But Mason has seen the way the guy eyes him whenever he's around Adrianna - as if he would actually do anything to hurt the woman! But more importantly, Mason also sees the way Ricky looks at Anna sometimes when he thinks no one's seeing. Of course, the difference with Ricky flirting with Anna and Lance flirting with her is a matter of trust and all Mason sees is heartbreak in his sister's future when it comes to this guy. So, he'll be nice...as nice as you can be when a guy know who is interested in your sister is also dangerous for her.

Tanner Finley|

Zachary Overt |
Last edited by Sly_Mafia on Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanting a friendship like Breyton's since 2003

Sly_Mafia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:48 pm

{ 24 //2C// pheromone manipulation // sweet, shy, quiet}

Adrianna Vasquez|

Alexander Drewman|

Annabeth McKinnis|

Juliana Westerly|

Mason McKinnis|

Misery Ballem|

Rebekah Hagen|

Richard Saint|

Tanner Finley|

Zachary Overt |
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:31 am

{ 20 // apartment #1A// Psychometry// Loyal, Calm, Forgiving }

♥♥☺Adrianna Vasquez| ☺♥♥
"Ade is... Heh, yeah, she's cute. "
Tanner definitely has a crush on the girl upstairs. He enjoys her company a great deal more than that of the other residents but he's hesitant about taking their relationship beyond friendship given his powers. While he's not entirely comfortable with her being a hugger, he doesn't hold her at the distance he would if she were anyone else.

Alexander Drewman|

Annabeth McKinnis|

Juliana Westerly|

Mason McKinnis|

Misery Ballem|

Rebekah Hagen|

◑Richard Saint|◑
"I am aware of his existence"
Tanner doesn't really have a lot to do with Richard. He can be civil with the guy, but they don't really run in the same circles. Tanner get's the distinct impression that Richard doesn't like him all that much but Tanner's willing to let Richard carry in with his life and doesn't really worry about what's going on in the guy's head.

Tanner Finley|

Zachary Overt |
Last edited by phoenixheart on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarKane on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:14 am

Misery Sarah Ballem

{ 19 // 1C// ShapeShifting// Protective|Hyperactive|Stubborn}

Adrianna Vasquez|

Alexander Drewman|

☺◑Annabeth McKinnis|◑☺
"I respect her, Shes very smart and she deals with me and that says alot."
Misery likes and respects Anna, she sees her as an older sister kinda and for what it is worth will probably listen to her if Anna told her not to. With this being said they aren't super close, probably something to do with Misery's relationship with Richard Franklane. Misery though will go out of her way to see and ask how Anna is doing and trys to not annoy her as much as she annoys other people.

Juliana Westerly|

♥♥◑Mason McKinnis|◑♥♥
"Mason...well...{Blushing} He's nice and cute..."
Misery thinks Mason is cute, when she is around him she is overly shy or overly hyper. Basically she becomes eight years old again, she uses people to keep space between them but she likes him. Because she doesnt really know how to react to her crush on him it has limited their relationship to barely friends, her biggest problem is that being around him makes her nervous and in such she cant keep shape (She keeps changing from as simple as hair color to as complex as into animals.)

Misery Ballem|

Rebekah Hagen|

☺Richard 'Lance' Franklane|☺
"He's my neighbor, he makes me laugh and he keeps me safe."
For whatever reason he takes care of her, he has a copy of her key to her apartment because she locks herself out of her own place alot. Richard is like a big brother to Misery and she bugs him on purpose, he coddles her and is likely to stick up for her when ever he hears someone making bad remarks about her. They arnt super close but there is a bond between them that is unique.

Richard Saint|

Tanner Finley|

Zachary Overt |

Richard Franklane

{ 22// 1B// Replication// Player|Loyal|Moral}

Adrianna Vasquez|

Alexander Drewman|

◑Annabeth McKinnis| ◑
"Anna, Shes pretty but I dont think she likes me and Mason would kill me so..."
For whatever reason Richard likes Anna, maybe its because she doesnt like him but she told him no so he doesnt push it, though he does still flirt with her its understood that its just him being him and he isnt trying to get with her anymore. He doesnt really think about her except to think that she is good for Misery. It might be pushing the limit of the term but Rich kinda considers her friend.

Juliana Westerly|

☺Mason McKinnis|☺
"Mason is Probably the only true guy friend i've made in awhile."
Their relationship is one of simple friendship, Mason might not like Richard flirting with his sister and Rich might not like how flustered Misery gets around Mason but they appear to have a rather strong friendship. They have an understanding though, more like Rich understands in hopes not to get his ass kicked or lose a friend, that Rich will never actually do anything with Anna and that his flirting can never go past a joking manner.

☺Misery Ballem|☺
"She's...Odd but sweet."
Richard loves Misery like a younger sister, he has a key to her place and will stop by randomly to see if shes ok and will buy her groceries without her knowing. He likes to take care of her and to stand up for her, he takes her to his parents when ever he goes to visit them. Misery, for all her irritating personality traits, also takes care of him mostly by cleaning his apartment.

Rebekah Hagen|

Richard 'Lance' Franklane|

Richard Saint|

Tanner Finley|

Zachary Overt |

I would kneel for him

SugarKane
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!