Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fairy Tail ; New Story

Relationship Thread

a part of “Fairy Tail ; New Story”, a fictional universe by Rhianoue.

Fairy Tail has been filled with new recruits again, and all of them are getting ready for their next missions. Their story has just begun. (Open for normal mages)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fairy Tail ; New Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Code: Select all
[font=avenir light][center][img]Gif/picture here pretty please! Thank you, thank you![/img]
    ♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral
    [color=]Friends[/color]
    [color=]Potential Romantic Interest[/color]
    [color=]Neutrality[/color]
    [color=]Enemies[/color]
    [color=CHARACTER COLOR]A couple of words that describe your character
    [i]"Quote from character"[/i][/color]

[size=200][color=#0000FF]Females[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/sahara-winter]Sahara Winter[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/seraphina-faye]Seraphina Faye[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color] 

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/aurelia-kasane]Auriela Kasane[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/yoruichi-shunshin-shihoin]Yoruichi Shihoin[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/namid-kachina]Namid Kachina[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/rika-sinopa]Rika Sinopa[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/akako-kasai]Akako Kasai[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]

[size=200][color=#FF00FF]Males[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/kaius-azai]Kaius Azai[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/shin-d-reaper]Shin D. Reaper[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/lein-aerus]Lein Aerus[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/levi-hale]Levi Hale[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/ushida-tenrou]Ushida Tenrou[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/sinclair-praett]Sinclair Praett[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/benjamin-reeves]Benjamin Reeves[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color]

[url=http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fairy-tail-new-story/characters/nico-dietrich]Nico Dietrich[/url] ~ [color=]""[/color][/center][/font]

[hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]

[hr][/hr]
    [hr][/hr]

This is not perfect yet... Its just a basic copy. I will perfect it later, but for those who are as eager as me, this will have to work.
Last edited by Arrow- on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationship Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arrow- on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:14 am

An S-Class Mage that has mastered the art of Requiping.
“It’s nice to meet all these new people, and good to see the familiar faces!"

Friends
Potential Romantic Interest
Neutrality
Enemies

Females

Sahara Winter
~ ”She is my cousin. I see so much potential in her, though she may be a bit cold. I hope we can make many more memories together!"

Auriela Kasane ~ ""

Yoruichi Shihoin
~ ”I think she is my friend… She is very strong and fast, so I respect that! But she does like to battle me a lot."

Namid Kachina
~ ”She is a team member of mine, so we are very close. She hasn’t been with me for as long as some of the other Guild members, but she is definitely trustable and loyal to Fairy Tail, and a good worker!"

Rika Sinopa ~ ""

Akako Kasai ~ ""

Males

Kaius Azai
~ ”U-Uhm… Kaius is a very sweet man, and my very best friend. He always knows how to make me smile and be happy! Some times he says these really funny jokes to me and then he blushes when I laugh, its very handsome! Uh.. I mean… Please don’t tell him I said that!"

Shin D. Reaper ~ ""

Lein Aerus ~ ""

Levi Hale
~ ”I don’t really know Levi, but since he is in Fairy Tail, it must make him good! I don’t see him much, but when I do, I can tell he isn’t very happy.. I hope we can all change that some day."

Ushida Tenrou ~ ""

Sinclair Praett
~ ”He seems like a nice man. I hope I can talk with him soon so I can get to know him better!"

Benjamin Reeves
~ "This kid is a cutie! He acts like he's my little brother, and sine I was an only child, I admire this! It feels good to be surrounded by family. I like to tease him sometimes, though all in jest, and he seems to like it too. But if he ever needed anyone's help, I could be there to guide him."

Nico Dietrich
~ "Nini? He is a very good friend of mine! Its so funny when he blushes around me! Though... Sometimes I'm not sure why... Anyways! He is like a big brother to me, and though it may seem that I annoy him sometimes, he likes to show me how much he cares deep down by protecting me when I need it. Also, no, I don't know much about his past, but does that really matter? I love him for the way he is now, and if he ever wants to talk to someone, I'm here."

Last edited by Arrow- on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arrow-
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:58 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
A bit of a cold, distant girl of the Fairy Tail guild. She can be a bit rude and mean, but pass through that shell and she's not quite a bad person.
"I get that we're family and all... but I'm... kind of sensitive to personal space. Please give me some time alone."

Females

Sahara Winter
~ "Meh. I'm alright. I could be better, not that I feel I would make myself be better... I'm decent at magic, my personality's a bit harsh and cold... but there's nothing I can do about that. I don't hate myself, but then again, I don't find anything particularly great about myself either." ~

Seraphina Faye
~ "She's my cousin, of course I'd like her. Sometimes, I get a bit too girly for my own good and admire how pretty she is... But then I remember I'm not that girly and stop. She's really gorgeous though, and I can see why some guys would fawn over her *cough cough* Kaius *cough cough.* I'm sad that we're not as close as when we were younger, seeing how I was always kept inside and away from the rest of my family, but I guess fate brought family back together in the end since we're both in Fairy Tail now." ~

Auriela Kasane
~ "Wip" ~

Yoruichi Shihoin
~ "I really look up to her, in some way. I want to become strong too, strong like her. I think that she's amazing, and actually, I find her kind of cool, like a role model, in some way. She's really smart, and I sometimes find her sense of humor entertaining to watch and listen to. While her maturity level can pop sometimes, I think it's fine. Maybe I'm not childish, but I don't mind when others are. From what I've heard, she's quite talented with her magic too. Come on, intelligent and incredibly strong? Who wouldn't look up to her?" ~

Namid Kachina
~ "Wip" ~

Rika Sinopa
~ "She's the youngest guild member of Fairy Tail, I've heard. It's crazy how powerful she is- she might even be more powerful than me. But... I don't know. That's all I've heard. I don't talk with her much, and since we're not in the same groups, it's a bit hard to start up a conversation. Even more so when you're me. Also... I guess, I don't really do well with kids. I dunno why, honestly, but they never seem to like me, so I kind of tend to avoid them. Maybe that's why I don't know her well..." ~

Akako Kasai
~ "U-Um... I don't know what to think of her. I haven't heard much about her from other guild members, but I have passed by her a few times and overheard her conversations occasionally. She's has a personality disorder, right? I don't have any problem with people with disorders or anything, but I sometimes have a hard grip on what to think of her because she's like two people in one. But I think it's unique, you know, even if it's not a good thing, and honestly, both sides of her aren't bad, and I think I could probably get along with her if I decided to try for once." ~

Males

Kaius Azai
~ "I know that he's got a... uh... thing, for Sera. And I also know that she's got a thing for him too. Both of them like to gossip about each other to me sometimes. It can get tiring, but I stop them when it does. Their relationship's kinda cute, honestly, not that I'm that interested in it. He, himself, though, isn't a bad person. He's got a sense of humor, and he's really loyal to his group and guild, but his flirtatious habits are a bit annoying. He only tries it with ladies his age, luckily, or I'd be grossed out." ~

Shin D. Reaper
~ "Pah, this guy's just like me. Obviously doesn't mean I'll entirely like him for it. In fact, I usually don't like people that are like me, because I'm not even that fond of my own personality. I guess I could make an exception once, or maybe twice. He's in Fairy Tail, like the rest of us; I can't bring myself not to like anyone in Fairy Tail. I'm very, very impressed with his magic however. A Shadow Dragon Slayer though... it sounds powerful, and amazing! If only I could do that... Maybe I'll consider asking him for help one day." ~

Lein Aerus
~ "Erm... I'm glad that he's nice? He's strange, in my opinion. I really am glad he's nice- he almost reminds me of Sinclair, except when you do something wrong he's not quite as kind... I get it though. In fact, I get annoyed more often than he does. His laziness seems like a pain in the ass to deal with, but I don't really care since he's not on my team. I could care if he was, but he isn't, and it's just amusing to see him laying on the couch. I'd be really frightened to face him in battle though... that side of him is threatening, but I feel like it can be really useful too." ~

Levi Hale
~ "Now, I know I said that I don't enjoy people who are similar to me in personality, or anything for that matter... I definitely know that Levi's more than an exception. We're on a team, and he's one of my closest friends besides Kaius and Seraphina, oh, and Ushida too. I actually laugh, for once, whenever I see him get embarrassed. He's kind of like Nico in some way, because those two get embarrassed so easily. I... I do know that he's suffering though. I don't really know why, and I know it's private, but hopefully it'll all pass with time..." ~

Ushida Tenrou
~ "Wip" ~

Sinclair Praett
~ "Just like with everyone else, I dunno him or anything, but I have heard things about him and encountered him here and there in the guild. He's really kind to people and has no deeper intentions when he does kind things for them. He's a true gentleman, and I respect him for that. All the other rude guys should look up to him because he's the perfect example of what a guy should act like; kind, sophisticated, and true to himself. I'm glad he's in the guild, and I'd like to just chat with him whenever we meet again." ~

Benjamin Reeves
~ "I think he's alright. Not in my team or anything, but he looks alright. I think it's pretty awesome how his ambition has no limit. It's good if people don't have any limits, that means they don't have a limit on how great they can be. He's nice too, which makes him an ever better person. I kinda want to meet him. I heard he's got a bit of a problem with his pride though, well, not quite a problem, but something dealing with his pride. It's not bad, but it could get him in trouble in the future. As his fellow guild member, it concerns me a bit. But I think he'll be fine, honestly. He looks smart enough, and he's on a good team too." ~

Nico Dietrich
~ "I don't really know him, but he's a bit like Levi, isn't he? Stubborn, slightly hot headed, easily embarrassed, but really kind once you get through their ouster shell, they're not as bad of a person as you think. Well, if he's like Levi, then I could probably get along with him, if given the chance. I don't really want to though. Being friends with too many people could become a problem. He's really... mysterious though. I hardly hear anything about him besides how no one knows anything about him. Is that normal? I wonder..." ~

ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Golgari on Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:56 am

Benjamin Reeves
A kind young man with the pride of a lion.
"I'll admit it's kind-of weird to have a family that doesn't resent you. Nice but still weird."

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies

Females

Sahara Winter ◑ "Sahara? I don't think she likes me that much. I want to get to know her better but...she's kind-of intimidating. Half the time I think she's going to clock me in the jaw. When she's not yelling or close to jumping over a table at someone, she seems pretty nice though."

Seraphina Faye ☺ "I don't think there's a nicer, more bubbly person in the whole guild. She's a great friend and almost like a big sister to me, coddling and all. I swear it'll be a cold day in hell when she doesn't insist on coming to the orphanage with me."

Auriela Kasane ~ [color=]""[/color]

Yoruichi Shihoin ♥ "I'm like eighty percent sure that she has a thing for me. Not that I'm complaining, she's incredibly beautiful and strong. She's always teasing me and flirting with me, that has to mean something right?.....Right?"

Namid Kachina ◑ "Namid....that's the dancer right? She seems pretty cool. Really good at what she does, mesmerizes me every time.I don't know much about her but I've been thinking about enlisting her help for a show for the kids."

Rika Sinopa ☺ "Rika is like my little sister. She may not be the most outgoing person and she may swear like a sailor who stubbed his toe on a lemon and salt cactus but once you get to know her she's a blast! I can't think of person I'd rather spend my time with."

Akako Kasai ☺/♥ "Akako is always so happy and I love it! She pretty much spews friendliness. Wait, that sounded gross. She......exudes it. There are these weird times though where she seems to be a completely different person. Instead of bouncing with energy she's calm, cool, almost regal in a sense. The amount of passion and grace she puts into everything is simply astounding. Now if only I could get her to feel that same way about me....Oh! Dammit, you didn't hear that alright?"

Males
Kaius Azai ☺ "Kaius is the coolest! He's so strong and awesome! He's everything I aspire to be in a mage! He never declines my sparring requests and gives me helpful criticism on what I need to work on. Truly a great mage in every aspect. "

Shin D. Reaper ◑ "I don't have any reason to dislike him but something about his eyes rubs me the wrong way. They're filled with so much....hatred. Every time he looks at me I think he's gonna slit my throat"

Lein Aerus ◑ "He's pretty nice though I've never actually gotten to know him since he's always sleeping. I've heard rumors though, about him turning into a monster on the battlefield. Not very keen to get on his bad side."

Levi Hale ☺? "I like Levi. He tries to keep to himself and pretend he doesn't care but I'm sure that he's a nice guy underneath that cold exterior. I keep trying to bring him out of his shell and cheer him up but I haven't really made any progress. I've got to keep trying, that's what friends are for right?"

Ushida Tenrou ~ [color=]""[/color]

Sinclair Praett ☺ "If you look up gentleman in the dictionary I swear you'll see a picture of Sinclair there. Seriously, I glued one in there about a month ago. He's one of the coolest people I know and a great asset to the team. He called me his "protege" and that he'd make a gentleman out of me yet. I'm not quite sure what that means but if it means that some of the women following him flock over to me, consider me the classiest butler in Fairy Tail."

Golgari
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:24 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Yoruichi could be called a "cool cat" due to her especially chill, witty, and humorous personality. But being a S-Class mage she holds an air of authority and maturity when needed. She is also very dedicated to the idea of friendship, hating when friends and teammates pull apart.
""Heart and Soul are connected, what is important is where is the heart." "

Females

☺ Sahara Winter ☺
[color=]""[/color]

☺ Seraphina Faye ☺
[color=]""[/color]

Auriela Kasane

[color=]""[/color]

◑ Yoruichi Shihoin ◑
[color=]""[/color]

☺ Namid Kachina ☺
[color=]""[/color]

◑ Rika Sinopa ◑
[color=]""[/color]

◑ Akako Kasai ◑
[color=]""[/color]

Males

Kaius Azai
[color=]""[/color]

Shin D. Reaper
[color=]""[/color]

Lein Aerus
[color=]""[/color]

Levi Hale
[color=]""[/color]

Ushida Tenrou
[color=]""[/color]

Sinclair Praett
[color=]""[/color]

Benjamin Reeves
[color=]""[/color]

Nico Dietrich
[color=]""[/color]

Last edited by Check Mate on Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Check Mate on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:41 am

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Namid, a desert flower, she is quiet but quite fierce, having a heart of gold. She will easily charge down a few walls to protect her friends... She cherishes new memories and emotions, and as a result, she is easily happy to the point where she'll break out dancing. She wishes to be there for her friends, and help them push forward, lightening any chains they may have.

"No one can chain us down! Only the fear, that I will break with a blade of courage!"

Females

◑ Sahara Winter ◑
[color=]""[/color]

◑ Seraphina Faye ◑
[color=]""[/color]

Auriela Kasane

[color=]""[/color]

◑ Yoruichi Shihoin ◑
[color=]""[/color]

☺ Namid Kachina ☺
[color=]""[/color]

◑ Rika Sinopa ◑
[color=]""[/color]

☺ Akako Kasai ☺
[color=]""[/color]

Males

Kaius Azai
[color=]""[/color]

Shin D. Reaper
[color=]""[/color]

Lein Aerus
[color=]""[/color]

Levi Hale
[color=]""[/color]

Ushida Tenrou
[color=]""[/color]

Sinclair Praett
[color=]""[/color]

Benjamin Reeves
[color=]""[/color]

Nico Dietrich
[color=]""[/color]

Check Mate
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:43 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
The flirtatious swordsman who will try anything to get a certain lady friend. In that manner, he's a bit obnoxious, but a humorous, and truly a good, loyal member of Fairy Tail.
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, my angel~?"

Females

Sahara Winter
~ "Ahhh, Sahara. I figure some people don't like her, but that cold personality of hers is kinda adorable, actually. Now, don't mistake me for any pedophile or anything, I'm just being honest. I'm not into younger girls, unfortunately. But in all seriousness, I'm glad I know her. We're not on the same team, but Sera and I are,and she's close with her, which gives me time to speak to her too." ~

Seraphina Faye
~ "A-Ah... I-I think I need a map because I'm... er.... what was it... l-lost in your eyes? ... Shit. That didn't go as well as I expected... Damn, why is it only her? Ugh... I actually know the answer to that question. What am I saying? Seriously, I act like a total idiot around her sometimes. God I'm such an embarrassment. She's a good person though, and sometimes I envy her for that since even I've got my own flaws too, you know?" ~

Auriela Kasane
~ "Wip" ~

Yoruichi Shihoin
~ "This is a woman I'd like to get to know more, for sure! She's incredibly strong, both physically and mentally. I think that's great, and I wish she was in our team, at times. I think we're pretty damn compatible in personality. Both of us are witty, humorous, and we've somewhat got a sense of loyalty to our guild members and team members. I don't really know about strength though... That's something we'll have to test one day." ~

Namid Kachina
~ "Wip" ~

Rika Sinopa
~ "Aha! I love this girl! She's so small and tiny! I actually like kids, although that can't be much of a surprise... I'm impressed with how young she is to have joined Fairy Tail, and her level of power is amazing... Seriously, sometimes I feel like I should ask this girl for opinions on things. Even when she's angry though, I can't take her seriously. It's more funny than threatening." ~

Akako Kasai
~ "Personality disorder? Really? I think she's totally fine. Both sides of her are a bit similar, in some way, and I don't find either set of personalities better than the other. She's not too other people either, which I hope others don't judge her for. In my opinion, Akako is a great girl. I really like her enthusiasm and cheerfulness; it seems to cheer up the guild in hard situations." ~

Males

Kaius Azai
~ "Pft- me? Of course I like me. I understand I've made mistakes and what such in my life, but it's not like that's going to bring myself down entirely. Look where I've gotten for example; I'm in Fairy Tail! To be here was my childhood dream, and it actually came true. Now I just have to become stronger, and have a larger reputation, that way one day, my brother can find me again." ~

Shin D. Reaper
~ "Hm. He's a bit of a tough guy to crack, if you understand what I'm trying to say by that... He's got a personality similar to Sahara, but I know her more, so I can look past that. I don't know him as well though. He kind of looks like a lone wolf to me; the type of guy who enjoys to play it solo and do things by himself. It makes me wonder why he's in a guild then... I guess I'll figure out more later." ~

Lein Aerus
~ "Lein's a pretty cool guy. I don't mind how lazy he is, since I'm sometimes the same way, in a sense. I like that. I've heard he's pretty nice, even though he might get angry if you do something wrong. We all have our bad sides, don't we? So I can look past that. Sahara tells me she's frightened by his aggressiveness in battle, but I think it's unique. It's not bad, in fact, it makes him look like a badass, if anything." ~

Levi Hale
~ "He reminds me of that white-haired shrimp, but in a better way. Out of all the Fairy Tail members, it's only Nico that I don't like. It doesn't matter if anyone else is similar or what, like Levi. I think he's fine on his own. Even though he kind of resembles a child, he's definitely got the skill of an adult. Especially with that transformation magic- that's something that could come in handy for sure!" ~

Ushida Tenrou
~ "Wip" ~

Sinclair Praett
~ "Now this is a guy I look up to! Sahara always nags me about trying to be like him, a gentleman. I do believe he is one, seeing how he's always pulling out chairs for people and holding doors open and what such, but I definitely can't become someone like him. No chance. It's good that we've got someone like him in the guild though, especially with his power. Mimicry... I'm surprised anyone in the guild has it since it seems so powerful..." ~

Benjamin Reeves
~ "Hah, this kid's got ambition, just like me! That's great, and look where I've gotten with that ambition, seriously. I came from an orphanage, from another country! Heh, I remember when I was scrawny. Ben's gonna go places though, without doubt. I can feel it, and with his magic, he's got a lot of potential for sure. His pride could get him into some trouble, but hell, what fun's life without it." ~

Nico Dietrich
~ "...Midget. I don't know, something about this guy bugs me. Maybe it's how Seraphina always clings to him like a teddy bear, maybe it's his height, maybe it's that look he wears on his face everyday. He's always so bossy, and acts like he's more superior, mature, and older than everyone when his height clearly says otherwise. Seriously... what's with this guy? How'd he even get into Fairy Tail anyways? We hardly know anything about him..." ~

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riley Shikoku on Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:06 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Ushida is a guy who likes to hide his true feelings from everyone and someone who tries his best not to stand out. He's pretty cold and he creates a gap between him and his acquaintances so that they won't end up being hurt by him in the end.
"I told you to get away from me. If you keep hanging around me, you're going to get hurt."

Females

Sahara Winter☺ ~ "I guess she's a pretty cool girl. I mean, she's an S-Class mage, so it's not like I haven't heard of her and it's not like I haven't talked to her. I mean she is on my team and all."

Seraphina Faye◑ ~ "She's one of the 'greeters' as I like to call them. She's kind to all new members and she's pretty happy in general. She's not someone that I would hang around, but she's nice."

Adira Iver◑ ~ "She's nice sometimes, but she's a huge whore. I would actually say she's the largest whore in the world. Though, I suppose she's not all bad."

Yoruichi Shihoin◑ ~ "She's very powerful. She's competition and it's healthy to have some rivals right?"

Namid Kachina◑ ~ "She's just like 'that girl' the one that's super energetic and super annoying. She dances everywhere and it makes a ton of noise and it bothers me during my naps."

Rika Sinopa◑ ~ "She's a little brat if you ask me. She pulls pranks on me and tells me that I'm mean. That little girl should learn to respect her elders. Especially me."

Akako Kasai☠ ~ "When I refer to 'that girl', I mean her. Akako is the most annoying little piece of... She's just not one of my friends and definitely not someone I want to be around."

Males

Kaius Azai◑ ~ "I guess he's not too bad. He hits on all the girls, which I'm fine with. I have no interest in romance anyway."

Shin D. Reaper☺ ~ "Ha! Love that guy! He's one of the people that I would call my friends! He totally understands me."

Lein Aerus◑ ~ "Another one of the 'greeters'. He's just... too happy sometimes. It's kind of scary."

Levi Hale☺ ~ "I don't think he's a bad guy. He is someone that I'd call a friend. I mean, he is on my team and all."

Sinclair Praett◑ ~ "He's just a gentleman so he can get to all the women. I'll never understand why you have to be nice to a girl... Or even a guy for that matter."

Benjamin Reeves◑ ~ "He's somewhat like Sinclair. He idolizes him and since he does, he's not really of any interest to me."

Nico Dietrich☺ ~ "Nico huh? He's... A mystery that I intend to solve at some point. He's not a normal guy and I want to find out why he's even here. He's the only point of interest that I've had in a long time."

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Akako is a girl who seeks to make everyone happy and tries her best to keep a positive attitude. She has multiple personality disorder, but she doesn't let that get in the way of her ultimate goal of finding her father.
"C'mon guys! It might be bad now, but it could always get better from here!"

Females

Sahara Winter◑ ~ "I've heard she can be a piece of work. Though I'm pretty sure that if I got to know her that she would be an awesome person! She's seems really cool, so I'm hoping that would be the case."

Seraphina Faye☺ ~ "Yay! Sera is so nice to me and she plays with me too! She's almost just like me! I mean... I think she is..."

Adira Iver☺ ~ "She's one of my bestest friends! She gives me advice and she's super awesome! Though, some people are mean to her for the way she acts, but I don't see a problem..."

Yoruichi Shihoin☺ ~ "She's on my team! And... Well... She's... Different. She's not mean or nice. But since she's on my team, I get to work with her and see that she is an awesome friend to have!"

Namid Kachina☺ ~ "She's energetic and she does a bunch of things like dance around all the time like I do! It makes me so happy to be a part of the Fairy Tail guild when I see someone like me in it!"

Rika Sinopa☺ ~ "Sometimes... She's awesome! We play pranks on people and have tons of fun! But other times, she's so mean! Never-the-less, I think we're friends."

Males

Kaius Azai♥ ~ "He's a super cool guy! He's really hot too! I sometimes wish we were more than friends, but whatever happens happens."

Shin D. Reaper◑ ~ "He's so mean to me! I always try to say hi to him, but he always tells me to go away and to... To... To go the f word away!"

Lein Aerus☺ ~ "Lein is like my older brother! He's so nice and he always listens to what I have to say! He plays with me and... And... Well... He's just awesome!"

Levi Hale◑ ~ "He's like a little baby! Sometimes he... Sometimes I... Ugh! He just isn't someone that I like is all..."

Ushida Tenrou☠ ~ "He's a big, fat jerk-face. He's always telling me to go away and to shut up. It hurts my feelings. I wish he would just have some fun for once in his life."

Sinclair Praett◑ ~ "I think he's really gentlemanly, though he seems... I'm not really sure how to say it... I guess... Distant? I don't know. It just seems like something's off about him. I still think he's nice though."

Benjamin Reeves♥ ~ "He's super awesome! I also secretly find him super cute! Shh... Don't tell anyone okay? Well anyway, he's super strong and I think he's really refined!"

Nico Dietrich☺ ~ "He's really bossy sometimes... I wish he were a little more loose. I just want to play around, but he won't let me. But, he is my teammate and he's not unlikeable."

*Also, are Arrow~ and I the only ones to notice that the Male and Female colors were switched?*
Last edited by Riley Shikoku on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Yay for Meatbun! :3~

Riley Shikoku
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:45 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
Sinclair is the most elegant, gentlemanly young man in the guild. While something about himself sets him apart from others in some way, he's very friendly and has no other intentions besides kindness behind his actions.
*Heads up - some terms you may not recognize because Sinclair uses a few British terms rather than American.*
"Do you need help carrying those? Don't worry about it, it's on me."

Females

Sahara Winter
~ "Sahra's got a bit of a blatant attitude towards everything, wouldn't you say? She's quite brash... and I'm not sure how to feel about that. Whenever I come across her, she's very quiet, and I sometimes feel as though she'll bite me back if I approach her at a wrong time, which isn't a very good thought of mine... Sorry. Perhaps a few words of wisdom would change things?" ~

Seraphina Faye
~ "Seraphina is a kind and polite girl. I'm afraid I'll have to be slightly blunt- I have found her a bit... well, dishy, somewhat, however, as I am most definitely a gentleman, I refused to have such thoughts. Besides, isn't a bit obvious that she is, erm, reserved for someone else? But this doesn't keep me from thinking she is a wonderful person. I appreciate her being in Fairy Tail." ~

Auriela Kasane
~ "Wip" ~

Yoruichi Shihoin
~ "I don't know her very well... but I've heard great things about her. She appears to be a frisky young woman who has a large amount of magic and strength. I respect that, especially since she seems different than others females in the guild, but not in a bad way or anything. It's very unique. Although, I see she has a smudge habit of sending-up various people around the guild, but I don't believe it's for a bad intention. ~

Namid Kachina
~ "Wip" ~

Rika Sinopa
~ "I used to have a little sister of mine, who should be about this young lady's age... if she was... ... Well, Rika reminds me a bit of her, and I find her personality smashingly adorable, even if it's not always the most lady like. I can't help it unfortunately - it's sometimes hard to take her seriously. Honestly, I find her appearance a bit dainty, but the rest of her says otherwise." ~

Akako Kasai
~ "Akako is a sweet young girl. I don't mind her two personalities, since neither are bad or worse than the other. One side to her is incredibly frisky, which I enjoy on some occasions. Sometimes the guild does get too quiet and lonely all together but she always seems to be the little light holding us together. Or, well, something of that sort, I mean to say." ~

Males

Kaius Azai
~ "Well, we're entirely opposite, I'll tell you that. He's constantly gallivanting around from person to person, and I fully understand that he's not a bad person, but, if I am to be honest, he sometimes gets on my nerves. His constant flirting... And he's teaching Ben wrong all the time! Please, someone teach this man right... But... I suppose I can't hold in this anger, because we're somehow still friends..." ~

Shin D. Reaper
~ "He reminds me of Sahara with that personality of his. But he seems more.... distant? Similar to me as well, except less like a gentleman. I can't recall which group he might be related to... but hopefully there, he's different than when I see him in public around the rest of the guild. Goodness do I hope he's less intimidating and kinder to those closer to him." ~

Lein Aerus
~ "Lein? I think I've heard that name somewhere... But I don't personally know him on a close level. He's an odd one though. I won't judge him for his change in character during battle, or how he may snap once and a while, although... that laziness of his might be a problem if we were to get to know each other... Everyone should know by now that I am a bit of a neat freak, and not at all lazy." ~

Levi Hale
~ "Levi I recognize because of his appearance. I've been told he's... 17? No, 18, right? Yeah, but he looks much younger than her really is. Maybe he's even a bit taller than that Nico. If looks weren't a thing, I might mistake him as a brother to Sahara since they're so similar. I mean that in a compliment-like way, of course. Levi's not a bad person, which is why I want to talk to him from time to time." ~

Ushida Tenrou
~ "Wip" ~

Sinclair Praett
~ "Me? I think I'm alright. I do blame myself for those mistakes I made. It costed me my whole family... a normal life... my ability to walk properly... It is a horrible thing that I feel I will never allow to leave me, as much as I want it to. It will stay with me until the day I die, but I feel that if I do good for those around me, maybe someday, I'll be able to forget that sin and become a better person. Thus explaining my wanting to be a gentleman." ~

Benjamin Reeves
~ "Ben? He can be quite a pain in the arse sometimes, but besides those few times, he's a good kid. I see he's got eyes for Akako. It's a shame she's not on our team... But they seem to have enough fun alone outside missions. Ben's a bit mischievous sometimes, but I've learned to see past all that after the time we've been in a group together. He's an jolly little mate, and I often give him company in the time I have available. If only he learned not to take Kaius's advice though..." ~

Nico Dietrich
~ "Nico is a man I sometimes grow suspicious about. He's a curious person... Such as his height for example, although I don't mean to be rude... or at least, not entirely rude, but he is a man, isn't he? His voice and height do not seem to agree, but there is something about him that tells me he's older than myself. Odd... But I have no right to push my nose into his business." ~

Last edited by Rhianoue on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:54 pm

Friends
Neutrality
Enemies
The mysterious, hot-headed, and short-statured man named Nico is one who holds little tolerance for anyone besides his teammates. Not much is known about him, and while he does hold a temper, Nico cares very much for his guild, and would do anything for them in the very end.
"Little brats... I need some quiet right now! I'd really appreciate you all shutting up for at least a minute!"

Females

Sahara Winter
~ "Annoying. Brat number one. ~

Seraphina Faye
~ "...Hmph. Not bad. I guess. She's alright, although she would do well not to judge my height... Just because she is taller than I am doesn't mean she has the right to treat me like some child. But... well... She's alright. It is unfortunate we're not on the same team, but it can't be helped. Besides, I enjoy my team fairly well." ~

Adira Iver
~ "" ~

Yoruichi "Shunshin" Shihoin
~ "Yoruichi... She's fine, I suppose. We're on the same team, and it's good that she's strong, even though it'd be nice if she could leave some work for the rest of us sometimes... And on occasions, she has a habit of making jokes. It seems that our senses of humor don't match up very well, since I hardly laugh." ~

Namid Kachina
~ "Mm. Brat number three." ~

Rika Sinopa
~ "Oh look, brat number four." ~

Akako Kasai
~ "Akako? Hm. She's fine, just like Yoruichi and that Seraphina. Her personality is strange. It bothers me sometimes, but I find hardly any different between the two. She's young, and still has yet to gain control over her powers, but I feel she'll grasp it one day." ~

Males

Kaius Azai
~ "Do you still call guys brats? Well, I'm doing so, and this kid will be brat number five." ~

Shin D. Reaper
~ "Brat number six." ~

Lein Aerus
~ "And there's brat number seven." ~

Levi Hale
~ "I think I found brat number eight." ~

Ushida Tenrou
~ "Brat number nine is officially you." ~

Sinclair Praett
~ "And you're still going to remain brat number ten." ~

Benjamin Reeves
~ "And we will end with brat number eleven." ~

Nico Dietrich
~ "I do not like myself, but I will not call myself a brat. I'm not like those young kids, and brats are only for young kids, not mature adults such as myself. I regret my past mistakes, all the wrongs things I've done and will never share until the time is right, and I regret how I have to be so secretive with my guild, hiding how much I care and protect them, even if I might call them brats and seem annoyed with them. They are my family and all that I hold dear to this very day. Without them, I would be nothing, which is why they are so important and precious. If I am to be gone, I wish for no one to mourn over me, because the only time I will be dying is when my life will have been put to good use keeping this guild safe and out of harm. I love them all... I really do, even though some may have their flaws. But no one may know this. This information will remain secret and to myself, because I refuse to let them know. It will only tangle things up further." ~

Last edited by Rhianoue on Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:59 am

Edit: Sinclair's relationships are complete! (If you have a wip relationship chart and have edited/completed it, you can make one of these notes too)

Also, I am unsure of Slowbro participating in this rp, so if everyone could when they get the time, change Aureila Kasane's name to Adira Iver please? Thanks!

Nico's relationships will also be short very short but look forward to it anyways!

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!