Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bite Me : Ijo Academy <3

Relationships

a part of “Bite Me : Ijo Academy <3”, a fictional universe by ♠ Reality ♠.

A group of Japanese scientist's discovered a new human species. They have a certain animal genes that makes them half animal half human. They wanted to discover there actions a bit more, so they threw them in an academy and watched. [0] Spots Left <3

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bite Me : Ijo Academy <3”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 am

Oh Here you will be posting your Relationships with characters. Update it regularly!

Acquaintance~ Someone you have learned their names but you wouldn't technically hang out with them yet. You have just really met them

Friend~ Someone you have met long enough to want to hang out with again.

Best Friend
~ You have known them for a while or just enjoy their company to the fullest. You would hang out with them almost every moment you could.

Enemy~ Someone you can't stand. They upset you and just anger you.

Crush~ Someone that you have known or haven't that you have a liking too.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend~ Someone you like and have known for a while. You hang out all the time and go out on dates and kiss and hug.

Just because someone has you as one of these things doesn't mean you have to too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:52 am

Watashi Ni Kisu

Ito Akaiumi
-

Yuina Takudo
"Hehe that girl is adorable! Shes a fox too. We will get along just fine!"

Shingo Uryū
"I will be hard to change my mind on a....Human."

Kasumi Ray
-

Yoshizawa Hiro
"Human..."

Breanna Johnson
-

Ichiigo Mizuka
-

Ms. Yakamoto
"Momo? Sh- She is my principal? Shit...."

Key:
Red = Enemy
Purple = Rival
Pink = Crush
Orange = Friend
Green = Best Friend
Blue = Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Light Blue = Acquaintance

Remember even if you aren't acquaintances you can have still have someone as an enemy or crush. Nothing else though
Last edited by ♠ Reality ♠ on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperQ19 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:24 am

Yoshizawa Hiro

Watashi Ni Kisu
-Roommate! :D (rival?)
"Sorry about the tail thing..... You want some pancakes? I made'em fresh~" <Just hope you don't mind that I added some.... 'special' ingredients... Mwaaahahahaahaha!!!!> >;3

Ito Akaiumi
-enemy! D:<
"Fuck that guy!!"

Yuina Takudo
-

Shingo Uryū
-

Kasumi Ray
-

Breanna Johnson
-

Ichiigo Mizuka
-

Ms. Yakamoto
-crush <3
"I'd love to play doctor with her..." ;D
Last edited by SuperQ19 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:25 pm, edited 17 times in total.

SuperQ19
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:25 am

Ito Akaiumi
Yoshizawa Hiro
Enemy ~ "I don't even know this boy's name and I loath him with a passion." (as of 1/23/2012)
Breanna Johnson
Friend and quite possibly a best friend ~ "She is a fellow Okami and I feel a sort of kinship to her." (as of 1/23/2012)
Watashi ni Kisu
Acquaintance ~ "I only heard this Kitsune's name, I don't really know him yet." (as of 1/23/2012)
Ichiigo Mizuka
Stranger that has been seen ~ "I don't know who this guy is but he was staring at me a lot in the waiting lobby like he has something against me. For now I will ignore him though." (as of 1/23/2012)
Kasumi Ray
Acquaintance ~ "She seems nice. Even though she is a Neku she is not like the others I have met. I see her being a good friend." (as of 1/23/2012)
Yuina Takudo
Acquaintance ~ "I overheard her name but I haven't actually spoken with her yet." (as of 1/23/2012)
Shingo Uryu
Stranger that has been seen ~ "Other than she was late to arrive I don't know anything about this girl." (as of 1/23/2012)
ms Yakamoto
Stranger that has been seen ~ "All I know about this woman is that she wears the same coat as those scientists and she seems to be working at the school." (as of 1/20/2012)
Last edited by GamerX on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:11 am, edited 8 times in total.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:18 am

Breanna Johnson

Ito Akaiumi
Friend - "There is kinship there. We are the same and I just know we're going to be great friends. If it ends up that no-one else wants to talk with me, then at least I can relate to Ito."

Yoshizawa Hiro
"I felt kind of...sorry for him. But I guess he made a bad impression right at the start."

Watashi ni Kisu
"I've only heard his name and so I shall reserve judgement."

Ichiigo Mizuka
"He doesn't appear to like Ito very much, which means he quite possibly won't be keen on me..."

Kasumi Ray
Acquaintance - "She seems nice. She's fairly quiet, but then so am I. Perhaps we'll be able to became good friends. I don't even mind that she's Neku. It makes no difference to me."

Yuina Takudo
"She seems friendly enough, though I'm yet to speak to her."

Shingo Uryu
"Other than a brief late entrance, I know nothing of her."
Last edited by KrazyTigger on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:25 am, edited 5 times in total.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ambreose on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:44 am

Ichiigo Mizuka

Shingo Uryu
~Crush
"Ahh, she's cute. And... from the sound of things quiet. Why is it always the quiet ones, nyaah"

Yoshizawa Hiro
~
"I'm almost a hundred percent sure it was him who was soo loud outside the first day before we all met. I bet you you your lunch yen that he and I are going to be friends"

Kasumi Ray
~
"It's possible that I could get a bit protective over my own kind here. Who knew I'd be so like my father from the race issue?"

Watashi ni Kisu
~Crush-
"I think his red hair is hot.. I wonder if he's a singer? Maybe I can proposition him into playing in my band or something when school's over."

Yuina Takudo
~Acquaintance-Introduced at least.
"So far she's pretty cool. I do think she wants me as a snack though. Keep an eye out on her, Mizo. You can't get eaten on your first days of school or mom and dad will kill you themselves

Breanna Johnson
~
"Unfortunately, I was really rude to her to start out. But... I did somewhat get hypocritical of that other Okami when he wouldn't shake the hand of the other Neku. Maybe it's payback. What'ya think?"

Ito Akaiumi
~Enemy-
"Watched him avoid shaking another Neku's hand so Ichii thinks that Ito has a problem accepting others who aren't his kind. A possible Racist? Or is it just that the other Neku smelled? (Reminder: Smell her, Ichii. You know you wanna? ;) )"

Ms. Yakamoto
~
"What is her name?... I still don't know her name."
Last edited by Ambreose on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
"There comes a time in everyone's life when they've got to put their foot down for what they believe in. This was one of those times" Ronnie Jackson in "The Rise of Ambreose"

Ambreose
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Velvet_Harmony on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:54 am

Ignore this please
Last edited by Velvet_Harmony on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"Forsake the future, sacrifice your dreams, while stained with deep despair, elude the past, fight the reality, and never relinquish your nobility. Just like that, Young Master. That is the soul I wish to consume."

Velvet_Harmony
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Esana on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:25 pm

Yuina Takudo

Breanna Johnson -

Ichiigo Mizuka - Acquaintance (Aw ~ He's cute.)

Ito Akaiumi -

Kasumi Ray -

Shingo Uryu - Crush (BEST. HAIR. EVER. <3)

Watashi ni Kisu - Acquaintance (Amazing hair. Really. ^ - ^)

Yoshizawa Hiro -

Ms Yakamoto - Acquaintance (Seems nice ~ And she's pretty.)
Last edited by Esana on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
“No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.” ~ Voltaire

Esana
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mgoodwin2 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:16 pm

Shingo Uryū

Yuina Takudo-

Breanna Johnson-

Ichiigo Mizuka-

Ito Akaiumi-

Kasumi Ray-

Watashi ni Kisu-

Yoshizawa Hiro-

mgoodwin2
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ♠ Reality ♠ on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Ms. Yakamoto
Ito Akaiumi
-

Yuina Takudo
-

Shingo Uryū
-

Kasumi Ray
-

Yoshizawa Hiro
"That boy is funny. I hope I get to know him better."

Breanna Johnson

-

Ichiigo Mizuka
-

Watashi Ni Kisu

"Watashi... My Best Buddy!"

Key:
Red = Enemy
Purple = Rival
Pink = Crush
Orange = Friend
Green = Best Friend
Blue = Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Light Blue = Acquaintance
Last edited by ♠ Reality ♠ on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

♠ Reality ♠
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Velvet_Harmony on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Kasumi Ray

Shingo Uryu
~"I don't know much about her but she's obviously a human"~

Yoshizawa Hiro
~One word: Clueless~

Watashi ni Kisu
~He seems okay..~

Yuina Takudo
~She seems friendly enough. Too friendly...~

Breanna Johnson
~Very quiet but we might get along.~

Ito Akaiumi
~Possible loner?~

chiigo Mizuka
~I dont know much about him but he's very loud....I can only imagine what libarians think about him~

Ms. Yakamoto
~She's nice I guess....~

Crush=Pink
Acquaintance=Blue
Enemy=Red
Friend=Green
Boy/Girlfriend= Peach
Best Friend=Yellow

Velvet_Harmony
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!