Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Falling Forever: An Unconventional Love Story

Relationships!

a part of “Falling Forever: An Unconventional Love Story”, a fictional universe by divinedarkness.

Two famous rock bands, One world tour...what's the worst that could happen? [[Full]]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Falling Forever: An Unconventional Love Story”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Discuss all things about relationships here:

*Past*

*Present*

*Future*

*Romances*

*Love Triangles*

*Friendships*

*Enemies*

Let’s start forming the relationships!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Re: Relationships!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:09 pm

All righty then ill kick this off any takers for Emma? Lol. I'd really like an in depth relationship or even the odd flirty type of stuff but it will be good to build a intamate relationship throughout the roleplay.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:41 pm

I haven't completely finished both of my characters yet, but my character Nate is the player type so he'll probably flirt with Emma. Idk if you could depend on a relationship though, the same with Leo.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:03 am

Alright. I talked with divine and it came a suggestion that my character (Larey) is going to be the one having the whole idea about the band and stuff. So I am asking the other two band members of Young Lust if they are alright with it? And if so, why did your character decided to join? Because they already were best friends before the whole band existed or were they only interested after seeing Larey and Blair (divine's character) on stage?

Gimme your thoughts!
@ TheSpaceInBetween
@ Whoever took FC: Lzzy Hale
@ BleedingLover
@ Divinedarkness (yeah, I am going to bother you again =o)
@ Whoever with a fantastic idea

---

@ By Starlight
My other character is the best friend of your brothers, or pretty much childhood friends, so how you'll suggest their relationship to be like? Only best friends without having hands on their love life?

@ SailorTitan
Because your character is the only female band member, I wanted my character to be kind of close to yours, or if you have other ideas, please do tell me! c:

<x<

Heolstor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:59 am

@Heolster
Yeah I was thinking that the three of them would act like "bros" together hahahah. In a way where they know each other pretty well & make fun of each other. I think she's going to be the only thing keeping them from getting too wrapped up in their fame. & Leo especially would be closer to her. As for the love life if you wanted something could happen.

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:58 pm

@Heolstor you not bugging me lol!

@Everyone I'll be taking the tour manager! SO if anyone wants any kind of relationship with him let me know!

I'm so excited you guys are awesome!!!! Can't wait to start this!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:39 pm

@Heolster

That's fine with me I suppose the reason that Em joined was to enjoy music just a bit more than she did when she was little as well as making her dad proud really. I reckon how she got into the band was auditioning her heart out.

I am so stoked to be starting soon, if anyone has any ideas for Em either pm me or stick it on here unless its a super duper secret shhhhh!

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:16 pm

Why are people often mistaken my username to be 'heolster' so often, lol. Anyways.

@ By Starlight
Heh, that's what I've been thinking too, good that we connected there because I already have her personality (in my head) in that direction, not swayed by money and the fame etc.

@ TheSpaceInBetween
Alright then, if that's been agreed on, I'll try and get everything together under the history until tomorrow. Pretty busted today because of that freaking french classtest.

@ Divine
That's good, been worrying there <x< hehe. Anywho, having Delia be somekind of a slight busy-body, it would be imaginable to have her asking pretty much things about everything related to the tour, so she probably is going to meet up with the manager even outside his work hours. Would it be possible for them to have a kinda big brother and little sister relationship? Dunno if that would meet up with your characters picture, just wondering. Am open for other suggestions though!
Last edited by Heolstor on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heolstor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:25 pm

you guys can just call me Space if you like its easier than typing out the whole thing.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:33 pm

@Heolstor, Yeah that will work out perfectly. He's a pretty big asshole, but when there alone they can definitely have that brother sister relationship, that works perfectly because he lost his little sister when he was younger so she can remind him a lot of his actual sister, who he lost and that's why he treats her better then everyone else! Are you cool with that?

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Alright, Space it is ^^

@ Divine
Awesome, I have a jerk as a big bro *ehem* or Delia has him. Nyah.
Anyways, to answer your question, I do not have any objections~ In fact, I am very fine with that!

Heolstor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:30 am

Almost done with Jordan ~ Anyone have any relationship ideas for him? Open to any!

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:03 pm

@FaithsAngel If you cool with it I wouldn't mind having Jordan be an Ex of Blair's (My character), maybe she was even his longest relationship! Just an Idea!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:35 pm

You guys can just call me Faith!

@divine
That sounds good to me! :D

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:16 pm

If anyone has any ideas for relations between their character and mine, Hudson. Just let me know. ^^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:07 pm

@BleedingLover
Hahahah I have no idea why but I feel like Nathan could have this weird soft spot for her, where he mainly avoids talking to her or around her in fear of coming off as the asshole he knows he is. & because of that Leo will probably enjoy talking to her & being her friend just because he'll find it amusing Nate is weird about it.
& omgomg her talent of singing, what if dark creatures got her to do a song with them for fun, since Lights & Oli Sykes both sing in one or two songs together!

@Faith
For Jordan I think he and Leo should be good friends(: Maybe that's how he joined the band? Since Jordan loves adrenaline rushes, and Leo is addicted to them, they'll make a lovely pair! As for Nathan they'll be pretty good friends too, but really Nate isn't good at being friends with people, other people just learn to tolerate him.

One more thing~ I finished my characters awhile ago (minus the history) & never really gave a link:
Nate Black
Leo Black

By Starlight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:11 pm

@ By Starlight: Daw, isn't that adorable! ^^ But, I like the idea and knowing Hudson, she'd probably be wondering why he seems so social around other people (girls mostly) but around her he seems to act a lot differently. Making het then jump to the conclusion that he just doesn't like her.

Which she would ask Leo about every once and a while.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:55 pm

@ By Starlight
That would be awesome! I'm going to add that memory in his history. :D Good memories are always the ones to keep close. :]

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:47 am

@Heolstor: Yeah, that would be great! Carol (my character X3) could have kind of a sister relationship with yours. If that's alright with you. :3

And to everyone else, Carol could have some sort of relationship with other characters as well. I'm almost done typing up her personality and then I'll get to her history, but I wanted to see if anyone else would want to be a part of her history before I type it up. :)

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:11 pm

@SailorTitan (/ Heolstor )
I think Nate would feel comfortable enough around Carol to casually flirt with her often, and I think the whole band would be used to his constant arrogant tendencies. I would say Nate considers the whole band as his "close friends" though he isn't much of a friend. They'd probably see through the show he seems to put on, but he probably would never confide in anyone about anything, nor really be there for someone else unless he was feeling something unusual.
Leo on the other hand is more friendly and he'd actually be good friends with them all. He'd probably be apologizing for his brother, and trying to take care of him without his ego being bruised. For Carol, I think Leo would be good friends with her, and even find her "craziness" interesting. (if it's alright with you, he may have some sort of crush on her.)

By Starlight
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!