Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Delirium

Relationships { IC Thread }

a part of “Delirium”, a fictional universe by Adoration.

The most dangerous sicknesses are those that make us believe we are well... So what do you do, when you do the unthinkable; You fall in love.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Delirium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships { IC Thread }

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs

All relationships will be posted here, in the perspective of your own character. Please do make the post for your character look nice, because nice things make us all feel sophisticated. And, it will be required that you edit your characters relationships over the course of the roleplay. A good way to do it would be to update it once a week, depending on what has happened in the roleplay over that time period.

Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘs Sᴋᴇʟᴇᴛᴏɴ

Code: Select all
[hr][/hr]

[center][color=#000000][size=200]❝ Character`s Full Name. ❞[/size][/color]
[size=150]Their quote once again.[/size][/center]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[size=150]❝ Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ❞[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[right][img]Link%20to%20avatar%20of%20first%20character[/img][/right] [size=85][url=link to character's profile]Character's name here[/url] | Character's Relationship with yours
[i][color=#000000]Characters opinion here. IN CHARACTER.[/color][/i][/size]

[left][img]Link%20to%20avatar%20of%20first%20character[/img][/left] [size=85][url=link to character's profile]Character's name here[/url] | Character's Relationship with yours

[right][img]Link%20to%20avatar%20of%20first%20character[/img][/right] [size=85][url=link to character's profile]Character's name here[/url] | Character's Relationship with yours

[left][img]Link%20to%20avatar%20of%20first%20character[/img][/left] [size=85][url=link to character's profile]Character's name here[/url] | Character's Relationship with yours

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[size=150]❝ Tʜᴇ Dᴇʟɪʀɪᴀ ❞[/size]

[hr][/hr]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[size=150]❝ Tʜᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴇᴛᴛs/Mᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀs ❞[/size] { edit depending on character's family }

[hr][/hr]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[size=150]❝ Oᴛʜᴇʀs ❞[/size] { Add or remove depending on how many extra characters there are }

[hr][/hr]

[hr][/hr]
A

ʀ

ɪ

ɴ
A

ʀ

ɪ

ɴ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adoration
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships { IC Thread }

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adoration on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:23 pm

❝ Sᴋʏʟᴀʀ Eʟɪᴀs Eᴠᴇʀᴇᴛᴛ ❞
❝ Tʜᴇʏ sᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜs sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ғʀᴇᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ... Bᴜᴛ, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴜɴʜᴀᴘᴘʏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs? ❞

❝ Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ❞

ImageHannah | Oldest Sister |
      ❝ You know, I always look up to Hannah, with her being the oldest and all. Ever since our mother died, she's been so much like a mother, and she's always there to make us all feel better. I wonder how she manages it all... ❞

ImageKlein | Oldest Brother |
      ❝ Oh, Tux? He's so tall! Has anyone else ever noticed that? From all the way down here, he looks like a skyscraper! I wonder what he's going to get on his evaluation...
      Okay, okay, I've gotten off topic, again... Anyways, he always looks tired, and he's always looking out for us. Has he ever tried drinking coffee? He should try that some time, even though coffee is gross. ❞

ImageTheodin | Twin Brother |
      ❝ I absolutely love Theo, since he's my twin, yet I worry about him at the same time. Ever since our mom died, he's become so distant, even to me. I try not to show that I realize this all the time though, usually by pestering him about giving me piggy backs. It`s actually pretty fun to do that... ❞

Image Finnigan | Youngest Brother |
      ❝ Hm? Finni? Sometimes I swear, in my dreams, I see him as a fish! Really, I'm not kidding. You know, I guess he kinda is like a fish... Since sometimes it feels like he feels trapped in a little tank, wanting to get out. Or maybe it's just because of the 'fin' in his name... Oh well! Anyways, he shares the same curious trait that I have, so I gotta convince him to go exploring with me sometime! Maybe in that old abandoned Brooks place... ❞

Image Lucy | Youngest Sister |
      ❝ Ah, Lulu, always talking. You know, sometimes I always feel like the youngest, considering that she's even taller than me, by two or three inches at least, yet I'm older than her! Doesn't anyone else think that's strange? Why did I have to be the one in the family to end up with the short genes! ❞

❝ Tʜᴇ Dᴇʟɪʀɪᴀ ❞

Image Johann Makota | Acquaintance
      ❝ You mean that blonde haired boy from the store? That's his name? Jo-o-ha-nn. Did I say it right that time? It still sounds like your on, but oh well. Maybe it would be easier just to call him Yo.
      Anyways, what do I think about him? Well, if you want the truth, I really want to know this; who the hell is he, and is he a burglar? ❞

❝ Tʜᴇ Mᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀs ❞

Image Paul Makota | Unknown Stranger
      ❝ Paul. Hm, well, at least that's easier to pronounce than Yohan. ❞

Image Alva Makota | Unknown Stranger
      ❝ Well, Alva's kinda a pretty name... I mean, you don't get a chance every single day to go up to someone and just be like 'hey Alva, how are ya' doin'? ❞

Image Annette Makota | Unknown Stranger
      ❝ Annette Makota? That's four Makota's that I've heard about. How many Makota's are there?! And more importantly- who are they! ❞

Image Caroline Louise Makota | Unknown Stranger
      ❝ And that's five. At least this one has a name that's easier to pronounce. Paul was still the easiest one though. Can someone please tell me who these people are I'm being asked about though? I won't bug Theo to give me piggy bags for a month, I swear, if someone does! ❞

Image Morgan Alistair Makota | Unknown Stranger
      ❝ 'More gone.' Ha, 'your on more gone'. That's kinda funny, even though I guess it doesn't make much sense... So, are these people some long lost branch of the family or something on the other hand? I mean really, why can't somebody just tell me who these people are?! ❞

❝ Oᴛʜᴇʀs ❞

Image Virginia Hearst | Best Friend
      ❝ Gin? I remember when I first met Gin, and more importantly, when I first heard her poetry. It's one of the things she somewhat shares a common interest in with me, since I love painting and taking pictures, while she loves poetry. Oh! I know, we should make a story book sometime together! I gotta right that down on a piece of paper sometime... ❞

Last edited by Adoration on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adoration
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:35 am

❝ Morgan Alistair Makota ❞
❝There's nothing wrong with wanting to live your life. Hope can be a dangerous thing. It can drive you insane. Yes, I do believe that. But it can also set you free. ❞

❝ Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ❞

Image Paul | Eldest Brother
"Paul is alright. He's not my favorite, to be sure, but he gets us through the rough spots. We probably wouldn't be where we are if he hadn't been there when Mom passed."

Image Alva | Eldest Sister
"I love Al, I really do. But if she reads me one more terrible poem of hers, I'm gonna tear my hair out."

Image Annette | Second Eldest Sister
"Annie is really something. But I swear, she and Yo-yo, when they get together...look out world, they'll destroy you. And no, I'm not getting that off the shelf for you, and I hid the ladder. I wanna see you jump."

Image Johann | Second Eldest Brother
"I just can't help it. No matter how I look at it, I cannot view Yo-yo as my older brother. He's too much like a little kid, and he's so short. He's like the little brother I don't have."

Image Caroline | Younger Sister
"Ah, Kitten. What can I say? You're by far my favorite, and I'll always be there to protect you. Your big brother has your back."

❝ Tʜᴇ Dᴇʟɪʀɪᴀ ❞

Image Lucy Everett | Unknown Stranger
"Hm? Oh, you mean that litte brown-haired thing that's always humming to herself when she thinks no one is watching? She seems...something. Couldn't tell you who she was though. Her names' Lucy? Hm. I'd almost call her Lu-lu. Or maybe...nah, I got the perfect name for her. Rebel. Sounds like my type of girl."

❝ Tʜᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴇᴛᴛs ❞

Image Hannah Everett | Unknown Stranger
Everett...hm, name sounds familiar. Haven't got a clue as to who you're talking about, though. Oh, the older sister of Rebel, huh? Okay, cool."

Image Klein Everett | Unknown Stranger
"Don't know that one either...but he's taller than me? Now that's rare. I thought Paul was the only one taller than I was."

Image Theodin Everett | Enemy
"...Now I know that name. Never realized he had a family as big as mine. They must not know what he's like, that's all I can say. I can also say that if he ever hurts any of my family, I will make him regret it."

Image Skylar Everett | Unknown Stranger
"The muscle-man has a twin? And she's a girl? A short girl. Or am I just tall? Hmm? Oh, I'm rambling again, aren't I?"

Image Finnegan Everett | Unknown Stranger
"Finnegan? What, did his parents have some sort of fish-love? And his sister calls him Fishi? Why do I get the feeling he'd try to beat the crap out of me if I called him that? Maybe I should, it might be entertaining."

❝ Oᴛʜᴇʀs ❞

Image Virginia Hearst | Unknown Stranger
"Uh...really have no clue as to who you're talking about. Sorry."

~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby confidence on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:06 pm

❝ Annette Makota ❞
"I'm sure it'll be alright! Everything will be perfect, you just wait and see."

❝ Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ❞

Image Paul Makota | Eldest Brother
"Oh brother dearest, sometimes, I think you need to let Alva take care of everything for one day, and you can play with me and Johann! I promise, everything will be okay. You can take a break. Just this once, please?"

Image Alva Makota | Eldest Sister
"Alva, I think you're the prettiest one out of all of us. I really wish I could be like you, sometimes, Alva."

Image Johann Makota | Younger brother
"Johann, if it weren't you, I would be terribly lonely. You and I, we're the same. We're partners in crime."

Image Morgan Alistair Makota | Younger brother
"Geez, Morgan, I bet everyone thinks you're the older one, and I'm your baby sister. Let's get one thing straight, Morgan, I am the boss of you. Now, are you going to get that off the shelf, or am I going to have to get the ladder out?"

Image Caroline Louise Makota | Younger sister
"Say, Caroline, do you mind lecturing Morgan for me? You're the only one he listens to, and he won't listen to me!"

❝ Tʜᴇ Dᴇʟɪʀɪᴀ ❞

Image Theodin Jaynar Everett | Unknown Stranger
"Theodin who? Wait, that's the boy who saved me in the thunderstorm! He's very brave, you know. He saved me from the Regulators! But how does he know Morgan...?"

❝ Tʜᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴇᴛᴛs/Mᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀs ❞

Image Hannah Everett | Unknown stranger
"Who? Hannah Everett? What a pretty name, it just rolls off my tongue like a waterfall! Hannah Everett, Hannah Everett, Hannah Everett..."

"Hehe, Klein. What a funny name. I like him already!"

"Skylar? Does one Everett have a weird name? Like Annette. Annette's a weird name. Skylar is pretty, though. I wonder if she likes the sky, too. We could be sky buddies! Oh geez, I sound like a five year old, don't I?"

Image Finnigan Everett | Unknown Stranger
"Finnigan. Who are these people? The Everett family is almost as big as ours! I wonder if Finnigan and I are the same age. Maybe he could climb some trees with me! He's a boy, he must like to play, right?"

"This is the last Everett? Oh, phew! Are you going to test me on their names? Lucy reminds me of dreams - I don't know why. Lucid dreams? Maybe. It sounds like a dream, though. Lucy."

❝ Oᴛʜᴇʀs ❞

Image Virginia Hearst |Unknown Stranger
"Um, who? Virginia, like the state? Can I call her something else? Like a nickname! Like... Gin! Or Ginny. Or Vir! Oh, yuck, Vir. Nevermind."

Last edited by confidence on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

confidence
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:09 pm

❝ Johann Makota ❞
❝ Love isn't a necessity for life. It's what makes life worth living. ❞

❝ Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ❞

Image Paul | Eldest Brother
❝ The guy's dedication is amazing, no question, and I really admire him for that. But he seriously needs to lighten up once in a while. That much frowning can't be very healthy. ❞

Image Alva | Older Sister
❝ Oh, Al! She's great. I know she tries to act all tough and serious, but she can't fool me. I know her weakness, you see—she's an absolute sucker for all those expensive shinies I bring back from my raids. Also, my ability to bring out her immature side is proof that her sense of humor is intact. Highly relieving, of course—goodness knows the last thing we need are two Pauls. ❞

Image Annette | Younger Sister
❝ Annie is, like, my other half. It's kind of funny since we look about as different as night and day, but me and her, we're both pranksters at heart. We're so close, I swear we can practically twin-speak at each other! You know, I bet we we're secretly twins, and everyone's just been hiding this from us to mess with us. ❞

Image Caroline | Youngest Sister
❝ Aw, Linny. So cute, and yet half a head taller than I am. Geez, why is it that things work out this way? Hmmph. Well anyway, she's super fun to hang around with, and her stories are amazing. I don't usually like books—dunno what Giz and Al find so interesting about them—but for Linny I make an exception. ❞

Image Morgan | Younger Brother
❝ It's kind of embarrassing, but Gizmo intimidates me. I know I'm supposed to be the older brother and whatever, but can you blame me for not feeling it when he's taller than me by nearly a foot? I mean, I do love him and everything—heaven knows he gives me a heart attack every time he lands himself in trouble—but he's not exactly the type I'd tuck into bed and read bedtime stories to. Also, Tallen scares the crap out of me. ❞

❝ Tʜᴇ Dᴇʟɪʀɪᴀ ❞

❝ Skylark? Oh, I love skylarks! You know, out of all the birds in the world, skylarks have some of the most beautiful songs? Pity they aren't native to North America, I think I'd like waking up every day to the sound of skylarks singing—huh? Wait, you said skylar, not skylark? Oh. Well, what's a skylar, then? Can you eat it? ❞

❝ Tʜᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴇᴛᴛs ❞

❝ Oh, is that the girl Paul's been making goo-goo eyes at? I like her hair. It makes me think of cardinals! You know, the birds? ❞

❝ Hmm. Can't say I've ever met him. I like his name, though—it sounds like 'Climb Everest!' Ba-dum-tss! Get it? Everest, like the mountain, you know, the big...tall...yeah, okay, I'm sorry. That was really bad. ❞

Image Theodin Everett | Unknown Stranger
❝ Dunno who this guy is either. Although, that name does sound a bit familiar. Hmm. Maybe I heard it from one of my siblings? ❞

Image Finnegan Everett | Unknown Stranger
❝ Finnegan? That's an interesting name. It's all…foreign-y. Irish, or Gaelic, or Irish-Gaelic or whatever. Though I don't suppose I have much room to talk, what with a name like Johann… ❞

❝ You know, there seem to be an awful lot of Everetts. Let's see—there's one, two…three…six. Six. Hey, that's just like my family! Huh. What a weird coincidence. ❞

❝ Oᴛʜᴇʀs ❞

Image Virginia Hearst | Unknown Stranger
❝ Virginia? Oh man, what an awfully stuffy name. I feel for you, Virginia, whoever you are. I feel ya. ❞

Last edited by Colors of Iris on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- The world is quiet here -

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 pm

❝ Klein Marth Everett ❞
I can look behind me and see destruction. Or I can look forward and see peace. The Cure is future, not the past.

❝ Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ❞

Image Hannah Everett | Eldest Sister |
"HanHan... What can I say? She is that sort of person that a guy can turn to, regardless of how old and mature he acts. Not that I'm not mature or anything - don't start any rumors - but she is always there. Besides, she is probably the only sibling that was alive and with a working memory when Mother died."

Image Theodin Jaynar Everett | Younger Brother |
"Theodin is becoming a nuisance; one with very, very powerful muscles. I don't understand why he hates mother so much, since it is completely father's fault. However, I'm suspicious that he is up to something that isn't right, something violent - how else would a man come home with scars?"

Image Skylar Everett | Younger Sister |
"Oh Skylar is that little cutie of the family that everybody can get along with. I fear for her though, since Theodin isn't talking to her as much as he used to, and - don't let her catch me saying this - needs to be protected more than most of the people. Other than that, a real joy bringer."

Image Finnigan Everett | Youngest Brother |
"Finny ain't a bad kid, he's just a little hard to understand most days. The kid's a little too passionate about life, almost suspiciously so, and he is much to easily stepped on. Regardless of this front, Finnigan is a sibling I feel I can trust."

Image Lucy Everett | Youngest Sister |
"I am quite puzzled by my youngest sister. Sure, we share a room and all, but that doesn't mean I completely understand her wanting to talk all the time, or why she is so nosey about everything. I get along with her just fine, but I don't like her opinion on the cure."

❝ Tʜᴇ Dᴇʟɪʀɪᴀ ❞

Image Alva Makota | Stranger |
"If I understood the feeling of insanity, I'm pretty sure it would feel exactly the same way when I see her."

❝ Tʜᴇ Mᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀs ❞

Image Paul Makota | Stranger |
"Never heard of a man named Paul before, nor have I heard of the last name Makota. Seems awfully suspicious, even if the man's name is something as ordinary and trustworthy as Paul."

Image Annette Makota | Stranger |
"Again, I hear this last name; Makota. Her name sounds pretty enough though, but their family name is making me somewhat uneasy - I haven't heard of them before, and that worries me."

Image Johann Makota | Stranger |
"This family is getting larger, which is intriguing. However, this man's name is highly unpronounceable, so I shall call him Jo."

Image Caroline Louis Makota | Stranger |
"I wonder how large this family will continue growing. Anywho, Caroline is just another name to me, for I already know a few - but this family is starting to become a serious concern to me - who are they? Why are they important? Most importantly, however, are they Sympathizers?"

Image Morgan Makota | Stranger |
"Now this kid gives me some concern - sure, he must be similar to me if he is almost my height and smokes, but the odd colour of hair and eye patch are something else. Note, if this is the entire Makota family, than they are the same as mine own. Interesting, but they do not get any of my trust - not until I learn that their name is belonging to the law abiding list, and not of those on the outside."

❝ Oᴛʜᴇʀs ❞

Image Virginia Hearst | Acquaintance |
"Virginia... what can I say, she is a pretty little lady that comes off more fake than Theodin. I don't understand her at all - I'm not sure what she is trying to prove, or what she is trying to hide, but as long as her own problems don't inflict on ours, she can stay the way she wants. Her friendship with Sky is good though.

What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Colors of Iris on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:56 pm

❝ Virginia Hearst ❞
❝ If I pretend nothing is wrong, then maybe no one will notice. ❞

❝ Tʜᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴇᴛᴛs ❞

Image Hannah Everett | Acquaintance
❝ Skylar's big sister. I try to avoid her. She reminds me too much of Leah. ❞

Image Klein Everett | Acquaintance
❝ Klein? That's…Skylar's oldest brother, correct? I don't really know him. ❞

Image Skylar Everett | Best Friend
❝ A nice girl. She has known some of my darkest secrets for years now, but has promised not to tell anyone. So far, she has kept this promise. I cannot help but wonder how long this will last. You may think me cynical, but the truth is that people change. Skylar is friendly now, but what will it be like in a year, after she gets the Cure? She will change. I know she will. And I? I will move on. ❞

Image Finnegan Everett | Acquaintance
❝ He's an oddity. Earnest and impulsive to an unsettling degree. I don't know what to think of him. ❞

Image Lucy Everett | Acquaintance
❝ I don't like her. She's always hovering over other people's conversations, always watching. It makes me nervous. ❞

❝ Tʜᴇ Dᴇʟɪʀɪᴀ ❞

Image Theodin Everett | Acquaintance
❝ I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have deliria. I really don't. I mean—I don't even really know him. I just…like to follow him around sometimes, that's all. And, uh, maybe write him a poem…or two…or ten…but—but that's it! I don't know him, and there is definitely no relationship! ❞

❝ Tʜᴇ Mᴀᴋᴏᴛᴀs ❞

Image Paul Makota | Unknown Stranger
❝ …Excuse me? ❞

Image Alva Makota | Acquaintance
❝ Is she related to this 'Paul' fellow? Either way, I've not heard of her...wait. No. I do know of her. She works at that old bookstore downtown, doesn't she? At Mrs. Hershaw's? ❞

Image Annette Makota | Unknown Stranger
❝ I'm sorry. I honestly do not know whom you speak of. ❞

Image Johann Makota | Unknown Stranger
❝ …Is he a musician? ❞

Image Caroline Makota | Unknown Stranger
❝ First Skylar's brother, now this stranger. What is she doing here? Is it common to break curfew or am I just unlucky today? ❞

Image Morgan Makota | Unknown Stranger
❝ Who are the Makotas? A minor family, perhaps? They're certainly not prominent. Marianne would know them, otherwise. ❞

Last edited by Colors of Iris on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Colors of Iris
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mituna on Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:33 pm

❝ Alva Makota ❞
"It's hard to understand how we could be brought here by love."

❝ Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ❞

Image Paul Makota | Eldest Brother
"Oh, Paul! He's a great person! Really, I don't know what I — ah! I mean we — would do without him."

Image Annette Makota | Younger Sister
"Anne is a good girl. She can say some of the most cutest things sometimes. Don't tell her I said that though!"

"Where do I even start with Jo? The things he brings me are the greatest! It's never boring with him around."

Image Caroline Makota | Younger Sister
"Caroline isn't a bad kid; she behaves which is a good thing in my book. Yet sometimes I feel there's something off about her, like she's hiding something. It might just be my imagination though."

Image Morgan Makota | Young Brother
"Morgan is a dependable person and it's great talking to him. I trust him and his decisions — well, except when it comes to his hair."

❝ Tʜᴇ Dᴇʟɪʀɪᴀ ❞

Image Klein Everett | Stranger
"I know this guy! I've noticed him staring and he just gives me creeps. I really hope he doesn't suspect nothing."

❝ Tʜᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴇᴛᴛs ❞

"Am I supposed to know her? Because I don't."

Image Theodin Everett | Unknown Stranger
"Another Everett? Just how many are there? Anyway, I don't know him either."

"Geez, this is getting tiring. I don't have a clue who she is."

Image Finnigan Everett | Unknown Stranger
"Finnegan, what a strange name. I think I would remember him if I had already met him."

"Once again, I don't know her. I have no business with the locals."

❝ Oᴛʜᴇʀs ❞

Image Virginia Hearst | Acquaintance
"Oh, I think I who this is. I've seen her around when working at the bookstore."

Mituna
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:50 am

❝ Paul Charles Makota ❞
Family, Humanity, God. For these I make my stand.

❝ Tʜᴇ Fᴀᴍɪʟʏ ❞

Image Alva Makota | Younger sister
Where would I be without Al? She's the best second-in-command I could ask for.

Image Annette Makota | Younger sister
She's got quite a fire in her. Which is good, because it means they'll never be able to tamp her down.

He might be immature, but he's got a good heart. I just worry he'll get caught one day.

Image Caroline Makota | Younger sister
She's invaluable when we're trying to gather berries and whatnot. She's also a pretty good writer. She certainly loves writing.

Image Morgan Makota | Younger brother
He's got enough mechanical genius for two families like ours. I do wish he could cut down on the smoking, though.

❝ Tʜᴇ Dᴇʟɪʀɪᴀ ❞

Image Hannah Everett | Not-quite-a-stranger
I've seen her in Portland a few times. I don't think she has the Devil's Mark; she certainly doesn't act like she has it.

❝ Tʜᴇ Eᴠᴇʀᴇᴛᴛs ❞

Image Klein Everett | Stranger
Come again?

Image Theodin Everett | Stranger
Who is this?

Image Skylar Everett | Stranger
Say that name again?

Image Finnigan Everett | Stranger
I don't know this person.

Image Lucy Everett | Stranger
Who is she?

❝ Oᴛʜᴇʀs ❞ { Add or remove depending on how many extra characters there are }

Image Virginia Hearst | Stranger
I don't know anybody of that name.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!