Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kohana Creek

Relationships Thread

a part of “Kohana Creek”, a fictional universe by hawaiianhoney.

[CLOSED]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kohana Creek”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Sun May 19, 2013 1:00 am

A place to discuss the many and complex relationships between the different residents of Kohana Creek. Here you can post your ideas, thoughts, and comments on the varying relationships between the tenants. For example, on this thread you can post your character's opinions on all of the other characters. You don't need to plan out everything- let the relationships develop as they will- this is just here to make some of the basics easier or give ideas for interactions. This, of course, can be written in first person. Have fun!
Be sure to remove your own character unless you would like to have them talk about themselves.

Code: Select all
[center][img]Image or GIF[/img]
[img]go to fontmeme.com and create your character name![/img]

[i][size=90]| ☯ = neutral |☻= like | ☺ = friends| ♥ = romantic | ☹ = dislike | ☠ = hate |[/i][/size][/center]

[list]
[*] [b]Giselle Torres:[/b] Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
[*] [b]Matthew Granger:[/b] Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
[*] [b]Charity Louis:[/b] Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
[*] [b]Hope Louis:[/b] Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
[*] [b]Piper Torres:[/b] Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
[*] [b]Samuel Williams:[/b] Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
[*] [b]Sage Blackwood:[/b] Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
[*] [b]Sebastian Gray:[/b] Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
[*] [b]Eloise Pardon:[/b] Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
[*] [b]Andrew Williams:[/b] Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
[*] [b]Severin Macer:[/b] Symbol(s), a few sentences regarding your character's relationship and views on that particular person.
[/list]

*Update this as the Roleplay progresses.
Last edited by usernamesareadrag on Wed May 29, 2013 12:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun May 19, 2013 12:37 pm

| ☯ = neutral |☻= like | ☺ = friends| ♥ = romantic | ☹ = dislike | ☠ = hate |

Giselle Torres:
"She's been a big help."
Giselle is Hope's teacher, and that is how Charity came to know her, despite the fact that they had been living in the same building for a few years prior to this. In fact, Giselle has even been kind enough to babysit for Charity sometimes, and Hope seems to adore her, which of course boost's Charity's opinion of Giselle. Anyone who is properly taking care of her daughter is okay as far as Charity is concerned, and Giselle has been very helpful to her. While Charity doesn't know whether she would consider Giselle a good friend or not, she does consider her to be something of a friend.

Matthew Granger:
"He seems nice enough, I suppose."
He is the maintenance man, that much Charity is fully aware of, and he has fixed some of the appliances in her apartment before- especially her air conditioner, which always seems to be going on the fritz --especially whenever Giselle comes over. He's good at what he does, and is always very polite, and thus she has no qualms with the young man. She has noticed, like many others, that he has a strange man coming into his apartment frequently. What he does is no business of hers, however, so she pays it no mind.

☺♥ Hope Louis: ☻☻
"Is this even a serious question? Hope is my world."
Charity is a rather doting mother, and though she regrets having a child so early, she has never regretted having her daughter. Or, when she has, she immediately scolded herself for having such thoughts. It is so that she can give Hope a better life that she began stripping, and much of what she does seems to be centered around her daughter's wants and needs. She does tend to spoil the girl, or at least does so as much as she can. The two have an excellent relationship, of course.

Piper Torres:
"Giselle's niece, and a generally sweet girl."
Charity's knowledge of Piper is limited, but from encounters she has formed a positive opinion of her, and it helps that she is Giselle's niece, probably. Charity wouldn't mind knowing her better, of course, but hasn't gone out of her way to make an effort in order to do so.

Samuel Williams:
"He seems polite enough."
Honestly, Samuel and Charity aren't really properly acquainted. She's seen him, of course, and he's always very courteous and such whenever they are compelled to make some form of small talk. She'll hold an elevator open for him to get in, but that's about the extent of their relationship. He seems fond of Hope but, of course, most residents of the floor are.

Sage Blackwood:
"I've seen him outside of the apartment building before. It was a close call."
It isn't so much that Charity dislikes Sage as it is that she dislikes the fact that he almost discovered her secret, without even realizing it himself. She's seen him at the strip club where she works before, but luckily he was roaring drunk enough to apparently not notice. Still, she spent the next few days trying to guess whether or not he recognized her from the place, and formulating some sort of excuse. Luckily, it was unnecessary. Anyways, she's still a bit cautious around him. Besides that, she knows that Ms. Torres broke up with him, and deems the woman to be a good judge of character. Thus, she kind of subconsciously doubts him due to it.

Sebastian Gray:
"This man. I just don't like him."
"He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and probably with a smirk on his face. He's the person who would judge me the most if he knew what I do, I think, even though I highly doubt that he knows what it's like to be desperate. Besides, I've seen different girls coming out of his apartment early in the morning when I get home, and that hardly leaves a good impression. I don't like him being around Hope, even though that seems to be the only time he's a little bit less of an insufferable little sh*t. Fact of the matter is, I don't like him. I already deal with enough self entitled people at work."

Ava Vinyard:
"Whatever others may think of her, she has self respect."
Charity doesn't know Ava incredibly well, but the two do have a level of mutual respect for each other and a sort of understanding of admiration. Charity admires Ava's self respect and dignified way of acting, even though she can find her coldness occasionally a bit off putting. Still, she can hardly fault a person for being a bit cold- everyone has their reasons, right?

Eloise Pardon:
"Hope's spoken of her, and I see her around sometimes."
While Charity doesn't really know Eloise personally, most of what she has heard about the young woman has been relatively positive, at least. Besides that, she's seen the girl's paintings adorning the walls of the building, and likes them quite a bit. She was never an artist, personally, and therefore admires those who are able to paint, sculpt, draw, and such. They exchange the occasional smile, and Charity has complimented her on her work.
Last edited by OurStars on Wed May 22, 2013 6:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
OurStars

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun May 19, 2013 12:41 pm

☻☯ Giselle Torres: ☯☹
"Sage's ex. She's nice enough, but she also broke his heart, so there's that."
Samuel and Giselle only really began to know each other through Sage, though that started rather soon because Sage began dating her rather quickly after moving here. He has always had a large amount of respect for teachers, and she is a very sweet woman. All the same, she did break his best friend's heart, and Sam can't help but begrudge her that a bit. Especially as Sage had been really committed to her, and was really devastated after she ended the relationship. It's only natural to dislike someone who makes your friend hurt, even if you feel bad for doing so.

Matthew Granger:
"I don't think he knows who I am, but I like him well enough."
Given that their conversations have been few and far between, Sam wouldn't be too surprised if the building maintenance man didn't have the slightest inkling as to who he is. Still, he has somehow come to like the quiet, introverted young man, though this might just be because he has respect for anyone who can build or fix things without needing instructions. He's always been a bit more of a verbal sort of guy, though he once worked as a janitor to pay his way through college. That probably adds to his respect for the elusive guy.

Charity Louis:
"She's Hope's mom, right?"
Samuel and Charity aren't particularly close or anything, and their only real interactions tend to happen in the elevator on the way down, or if they run into each other in the hallway. While they hardly go out of their way to see each other, they do happen upon one another occasionally, and make polite small talk. Samuel finds the woman to be decent enough. All he really knows about her is that she is Hope's mother, Hope being the only child on this floor of the building. She does seem a bit young to be a mother, but he's hardly the type to judge.

Hope Louis:
"She's a cute kid, but I don't really talk to kids often."
Samuel likes Hope in that she is rather adorable and, unlike adults, doesn't seem to have any real secrets. She's a floor 23 favorite, of course, but he only interacts with her occasionally. Still, she seems sweet enough, and even though he doesn't interact with kids very often, he does like them. In fact, when he was younger, he used to complain that he couldn't be a kindergarten teacher because he was a guy. Well, that's in the past, of course.

Piper Torres:
"Besides Hope, she's the baby of the floor."
Piper is one of the youngest tenants of Sam's floor in the building, and seems to be a bit wrapped up in various things, from what he has observed. Somewhere along the way, she apparently managed to make an enemy of Eloise, but luckily Sam doesn't know Eloise well enough for that to be a major point which he would consider when forming an opinion of her. All the same, she is mostly a stranger to him, just as many other residents of the apartment are. He doesn't make it his business to know every single person who lives in the building, after all. That would be a bit of a wasted effort.

☺☺ Sage Blackwood: ☺☺
"Sage? Love the guy."
Sage and Sam were surprisingly fast friends after Sage moved into the apartment building, though it helped that Sam happened to work with him at one point while representing his business in some case or another. The two simply seem to mesh well, and Sam would consider him the closest friend that he has at the moment- at least in this area, anyway. The two are frequent drinking buddies, and have each other's back. Of course, Sam has been slightly worried about the guy recently, as he's been taking the break up rather badly.

Sebastian Gray:
"He seems to attract a lot of attention, but not just in a good way. Don't know him much."

Eloise Pardon:
"She sees more of my fridge than I do."
Sam has a mutual understanding with Eli and his brother, and that includes the fact that he keeps the refrigerator relatively stocked for them, despite being more of a take out man himself. He views her as a bit of an enabler for his brother, who still isn't showing many signs of searching for a job or going back to school, but doesn't judge her too much based upon that fact. Anyway, they don't really interact all that often, despite her frequent visits to his apartment. Samuel has a hunch that he's being avoided, though he hasn't the slightest idea as to what he might have done to justify this avoidance.

☻☻Andrew Williams☺☯
"He's my brother- of course I love him."
When their father passed away, it was with instructions that Sam take care of his mother and brother, the latter being only a year or so old at the time. Samuel really took that to heart, and has been very protective of his brother ever since he was a child. In fact, this may partially be the reason for Andrew's anxiety, as Sam was slightly overbearing in their younger years and never really let his brother fight his own battles. It never even occurred to him that his younger brother felt like he was living in his shadow. When Andrew dropped out of college, Sam immediately took him in, and is trying to help him readjust, even if he's a bit pushy about that sometimes. He doesn't want their mother to worry, and thus hasn't told her about it. There are times when Sam still treats Andrew like a child, but he genuinely cares a lot for his younger brother.
Last edited by OurStars on Wed May 29, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 7 times in total.

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blood-Soaked Warrior on Sun May 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Hope Louis

• Giselle Torres:☯☺ , "That's my teacher! She's good at math." Giselle Torres is Hope's school teacher. To hope, Giselle is a wonderful teacher and, in Hope's case, a great babysitter. She goes off to Giselle's apartment often while her mother goes to work, so it's very obvious that Hope likes and trusts the woman... But, Hope would like her even more if she gave the class no homework for a week.( Or a month... What ever works best for her.)

• Matthew Granger:☯ , "Mr. Granger is my favorite adult. He let me do his make-up! " The adult in room 1100. To hope, Mr. Granger seems like one of the most friendly adults in the building (Building, not floor.) Hope doesn't know so much about him, but it really doesn't matter. Hope judges people on how they act now, not then.

• Charity Louis:☺☻♥ , "Charity's my mommies name. I love my mommy." Charity Louis is Hope's mother, and Hope loves her more than anything else in the world. Charity is sweet, loving, and a very caring mother. Since Charity goes to work most of the time Hope goes to school, she hasn't grown an unhealthy attachment to her mother like most children her age. Yet, above everything, she'd rather be held by her mother than doing anything else.

• Piper Torres: ☯ ☺, "Ms. Piper is my teacher's niece." The adult in room 1106. Hope doesn't know much about her, other than the fact she's the niece of Giselle, her teacher. But because of that, she now knows the meaning of the word 'niece'.

• Andrew Williams:☯ , "I think he's alright..." Hope has only passed by him once or twice in the hall, so it's very unlikely that she will even recognize him yet.

• Samuel Williams: ☯ , "Mr. Williams's an adult. He likes to wear all fancy clothes, and he carries big suitcases when ever I see him. He is a business man." The adult in room 1104. Hope's only talked to him a little, but now that she has she's very interested and curious in what he does. Perhaps a business man? Owner of places? Maybe he could sell her a park some time. Hope still has a few coins left over from the last tooth fairy trip.

• Sage Blackwood: ☯ ☻, "I like his eyes.." The adult in room 1103. Hope has talked to him a little, and by her judgement, he seems like a nice adult. Hope has developed a sort of crush on him, but it's nothing too serious. Puppy love, really.

• Sebastian Gray: ☯, "He smells weird." The adult in room 1108. Hope's talked to him a little more than the other adults, but he seems pretty much the same. She has grown a bit curious about him, same with all the adults she meets.

• Severin Macer: ☯, "He's.. he's another business man, I think." Hope doesn't really have a view on Serverin, but she does want to know about where all these business men are coming from.

• Eloise Pardon: ☯ ☺, " I like Ms. Eloise, "The adult in room 1109. Hope doesn't know much about her, but she thinks this woman is very pretty. Eloise has shown kindness towards Hope many times, and it has improved Hope's view on the woman a lot. Hope would love to go 'shopping' with her sometime, or maybe just have a play date at the park. Which ever works best for her.
Last edited by Blood-Soaked Warrior on Tue May 28, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 14 times in total.
"Shall I paint you in that lovely red, little boy?"

Blood-Soaked Warrior
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawaiianhoney on Sun May 19, 2013 10:36 pm

• Giselle Torres: ☯☻, "For Piper's aunt, she's pretty attractive. Up until now she's been dating Mr. Blackwood who just so happens to be my best friend's boss. I see her around occasionally. She's nice in her own way. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to fuck her, along with that little best friend of hers. I wonder what Ms. Torres would think after hearing what a cheating slutty little niece she has...Hmm, might just have to test that theory."

• Mathew Granger: ☯, "Now I seen my fair share of weirdos but this guy. The guy is like a mummy, rarely talks and when he does it sounds like he has tissue wrapped around his mouth. Only time I ever see him is leaving his apartment to fix something. All I know is that there is something off about him... I'll keep my eye on him."

• Charity Louis: ☯☻, "I can tell this woman has got some secrets. Now it's obvious that she's a single mom, probably had Hope young as well. However I do respect for handling her business and raising a respectable young lady believe it or not."

• Hope Louis: ☹☻, "Now anyone who knows me knows I dislike children. Especially the little shits with no mannerisms or the common sense their parents may or may not have given them. But I think I will make this one exception. Little Hope sorta gives me hope in the wanting kid department. From what I can tell her mother is doing a good job... Much better than my parents. I just hope Hope turns out okay as an adult. Parents can really fuck their children up if they aren't careful. Occupation being one of them. Anyway, she's a cute kid. Pity I don't see her dad around.

• Piper Torres: ♥ ☹, "A part of me feels really bad for sleeping with her considering she is dating my best friend. I know it's not entirely my fault and that's where the dislike for her comes into play. Piper practically played him, stringing me along and causing drama between me and my bro. On the other hand, I do enjoy her...whenever I can see her with out you know who around is an undercover blessing. But, my conscience is guilty. Every second it screams at me to tell. A choice needs to be made... and soon."

• Samuel Williams: ☯, "There isn't much to say about him. I see him wearing suits a lot so that's about it."

• Sage Blackwood: ☻☯," Mr. B... I look up to him in a secretive way. I can see a honorable man somewhere in the depths of his haughty exterior. He had to have something good to keep Ms. Torres on his team for as long as he did. I still wonder what he did to fuck his relationship with her though. I respect him as a man an look up to his work ethics."

• Ava Vinyard: ☯, "I'll admit she's hot, nice long legs but damn. Bitch walks around like she has a stick up her ass. Me being the somewhat gentleman that I am saved the elevator door for her one day and she didn't have the decency to return the favor. She stood there and watched the doors closed just as I was approaching. Well not to worry, I'm not one to hold grudges."

• Eloise Pardon: ☺♥ ☻, "I'm not sure how to explain my relationship with this girl...if there even is one. Yeah we hooked up a few times after getting high off of blow but that's pretty much it. I do enjoy hanging out with her. She's a little spitfire. Eloise is a smart girl, talented but I can tell she has a troubled past. We have a few things in common as far our damaged pasts are concerned. She never confuses our relationship for something it's not and for that reason I find myself somewhat respecting her."
Last edited by hawaiianhoney on Mon May 20, 2013 1:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

hawaiianhoney
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pancakee on Sun May 19, 2013 11:28 pm

• Giselle Torres: ☯, "Hope's baby sitter, right?"
    Eli has never introduced herself to the woman, but has taken notice of Hope being picked up and dropped off at her apartment by her mother.

• Matthew Granger:
    "Matthew? Who? -Oh the maintenance guy? Speaking of maintenance, I sent Keilani a notice in her mailbox about my broken faucet but she never did back to me about that.."
    Andrew is quite peculiar, but nonetheless very interesting. At least to Eli. She has never spoken to him directly, and she is almost certain no one ever has. Eli has only seen him twice. Once while riding the elevator to the 23rd floor, glossy eyed and a flushed face. Her high, keeping her from making any conversation that night. And on another occasion when she went to fill Bentley's dish before leaving her apartment. But the tall, lanky man had beaten her to it. Knelt down and feeding the stray, she capture the moment on film without his knowledge. She still has that picture, undeveloped. Other than that, she doesn't know much about him. As for the older gentleman she has seen leaving his apartment.. it makes her slightly curious.

• Charity Louis: ☯, "Hope's mom right? In Apartment 1102? Yeah, I know of her. But can't say I know her. She seems to be doing a great job in the parenting department though."
    Eli and Charity have exchanged smiles, but it has always been left at that.

• Hope Louis:
    "She's always so full of energy, and full of smiles. She's a happy kid.."
    Hope is incredibly adorable, and hard to not take notice of since she is the only child living on the 23rd floor. Full of life and energy, Eli has ran in to her a numerous amount of times while running through the hall. Eli occasionally shares her snacks with the girl and has once given her a paint by number book. Who knows how that went. Hopefully not on the walls.

• Piper Torres:
    "She rubs me the wrong way. Or maybe I go off too much on the impression Sebastian gives me."
    Although she doesn't know Piper personally, the impression Sebastian has given her isn't a good one. Honestly, he doesn't speak much about the girl, unless he is high. But when he does mention her name, his attitude takes an immediate shift. He usually gets frustrated, but before he can ever speak his feelings towards Piper, their conversation usually turns elsewhere. Eli is suspicious of her, and although she hates to judge off of impulse, she has made an exception for Piper.
    "

• Andrew Williams: ☻☺
    "He really brings balance to the picture.. but I'm a bit worried about his anxious behavior lately.. Well, if it was anything ever serious I know he'd tell me! We tell each other everything, after all.. Just about, anyways.."
    Like ying and yang, Eli and Andrew are complete opposites. Either way, she has found a lot of comfort and solace within the friendship she has built with Andrew. Her spontaneous and on the edge behavior is different from his introverted personality. But she enjoys it. A lot. It gives her a break from all the troubles she faces outside of his apartment, and off of his couch where she is often found cuddled next to him. Their relationship is strictly platonic, and over time has found herself caring for him quicker than she expected. She treasures his friendship, fearing she may loose him because of the life she leads outside of his apartment. He is, after all, the only person who expresses so much concern for her on a daily basis. She feels genuinely cared for by him. She's tried countless times to get Andrew to do other activities other than grocery shopping (even that is a difficult task) but he pulls back, and for that reason most of their interaction is around Kohana Creek. But Eli doesn't mind it too much. Its a pleasing change from what she's been used to before he moved here.

• Samuel Williams:
    "Sammy? I see his fridge more than I see him."
    Eli knows him by default, since his younger brother Andrew is one of her good friends. Since his recent dropping out of college, Eli spends more time over their apartment than before. But usually when Samuel isn't around. Because of her own guilt, she avoids most contact with the man, her conscience making her feel uneasy and unwanted when in his presence. She doesn't want Samuel to even know about her use of marijuana, something she usually isn't afraid to be know. But with his younger brothers circumstances, she's afraid Sam would see her drug use as the reason Drew might be reluctant to get a job or go back to school.She doesn't want to appear as an enabler for Andrew's lazy behavior.

• Sage Blackwood: ☯, She doesn't know him by first name, but she has definitely seen him once or twice.

• Sebastian Gray: ☻☺♥
    "It's not as complicated as it seems.."
    Sebastian was a spur of the moment hook up for Eli. When it comes to one night stands, Eli is used to it being in a routine type of manner. Enjoying a good trip, releasing some sexual tension, and then her partner is on their way before the sun rises. But instead of Sebastian leaving, there was conversation that night that has eventually led to a closeness between the two. Their sexual involvement with each other is kept under wraps and there is absolutely no emotion or attachment involved. They share a lot in common, not limiting to their addiction to cocaine and sex. They enable each others bad habits, but no one is complaining.

• Ava Vinyard: ☯, "I remember asking her about her dress once. Sounds like she spent a pretty penny on that one."
    She doesn't speak to her often, but she does admire the woman's fashion sense. She finds her very beautiful, and she often wonders exactly what she does for a living. Her head is always held high when walking through the halls.

Updating as Role-Play Progresses
    Any conflicts for what I have said so far regarding Eloise's relationships with others, PLEASE let me know :)
Last edited by Pancakee on Sun May 26, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Pancakee
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Mon May 20, 2013 5:40 am

• Giselle Torres: ☺ ☻, "Aunty Giselle, she's more like an older sister than an aunt. I don't know what I'd do without her. She gives the best advice and she always helps me if I'm stuck with school work."
    How would Piper cope without her aunt? To Piper Giselle is a role model, she's the woman Piper goes to if she's in trouble or has any worries. She cares deeply for her Aunt.

• Severin Macer: ♥. "How do I feel about Sev? Most attractive man on the 23rd floor. Hands down."
    Severin and Piper first met when he moved into the apartment complex. Initially they traded numbers and chatted in the hallways before their relationship moved to coffee dates etc. Finally he worked up the nerve to ask Piper out and she said yes, of course. They've relationship is still going but Sev often has to cancel due to work commitments. Sometimes it feels like Piper comes second to his career. But she still wants to make it work which is why she's keeping her brief affair with Sebastian quiet.

• Matthew Granger: ☯, "I don't really know the guy all that well. I've never had to get anything fixed and I hardly see him in the hallways. When I do... he doesn't seem to be the best around people. He's also hopeless with chopsticks."

• Charity Louis: ☯, "The single mum, right? I don't really have much to do with her. Seems nice enough. She's good friends with Giselle so that must mean she's alright."

• Hope Louis: ☯, "I've only seen her around a few times but she is a little cutie. She likes disney movies and playing dress ups, even when the person she's dressing up isn't willing."
    Piper has always liked little kids but has never had much reason to interact with them. She's getting to know Hope slowly since the girl has recently been spending time at Giselle's apartment while her mother works. She really wouldn't mind getting to know the girl a bit better, she seems wonderfully sweet and precocious.

• Samuel Williams: ☯, "Suit guy? Don't really know him that well. My mum always says you can't fault a well dressed man, but I don't know if that saying relates to Samuel Williams at all."
  • Drew Williams: ☯, "I don't know too much about the guy other than that he's friends with Eloise. Is it wrong that I think less of him for that?"

• Sage Blackwood: ☯, "I only really know what Giselle and my boyfriend have told me. Giselle and Sage used to go out and now they don't. Giselle won't tell me what happened so I'm left guessing."

• Sebastian Gray: ☹ ♥, "I don't know if 'romantic' counts when describing our relationship. We slept together. Big mistake. Once Sebastian has got what he wants the charm wears off and he becomes a complete ass. And now... things aren't easy. There's always this threat that he'll let our secret spill. Watch out ladies, he's really not worth it."

• Eloise Pardon: ☯☹, "I don't know why but I get this feeling that Elosie doesn't like me. I haven't really talked to her much, we don't tend to cross paths often and when we do it's kind of awkward. Perhaps it has something to do with Sebastian, I've seen them together. I doubt he'd have anything nice to say about me."
    Piper's only reason for disliking Eloise is the feeling that Eloise doesn't like her. They two haven't ever really talked but there always seem to be this awkward energy when they pass in the corridor.
Last edited by Issa on Tue May 28, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawaiianhoney on Mon May 20, 2013 7:50 am

| ☯ = neutral |☻ = like | ☺ = friends| ♥ = romantic | ☹ = dislike | ☠ = hate |

• Matthew Granger:☯☻ , "Mr. Granger is a life saver. I can't tell you how many times something has broken in my place, luckily for me he lives right across the hall. He's polite, quiet and a bit mysterious. Really makes me want to get to know him. Whenever he comes in to fix anything he is quick, quiet and out before I know it. I usually see an older man leaving his apartment, never any women... well it's none of my business. Several people have called him odd but I'd love to find out who he is. I mean we are neighbors after all."

• Charity Louis: ☻☺, "I can understand her situation. Well kind of. Single mom, absent father of the child. Charity is a good woman who loves her daughter senseless. Because she's doing all she can I don't mind looking after Hope for a few hours. Looking after 20+ six year old is outrageous. Just looking after one is a dream. The only thing that worries me is Charity work of field. I'm not sure what she does, whatever requires her to work at nights seems a little strange.

• Hope Louis: ☻☺, "She's an Angel. Charity really lucked out with that little one. With my current situation, I feel like I learn so much from Hope even though I'm her teacher. She's smart, creative and seems to be way wise for her age. I see big things happening for this little one. And when they do... she better remember me."

• Piper Torres: ☺♥ , "Well, I love this girl with all my heart. There are times when I want to tell Piper all the answers but I know she needs to learn on her own. I just don't wanna' see her get hurt. She's smart obviously, and young which can be a problem. I tell her all the time that I'm here for her... no matter what."

• Samuel Williams: ☯, "I only know Samuel through Sage -- met him once. They are good friends and from what I've seen, he is a good guy. I haven't seen him around that much, he works hard so it's understandable. Lately, he seems to have a slight problem with me but I get it."

• Sage Blackwood: ♥☺, "...I don't know. I loved Sage, I still do, a lot but we had some problems. Of course there were a lot of good times, fun, laughable ones. But there was also painful times. We haven't been so social with each other lately. That bothers me a lot. I hope we can at least start communicating."

• Sebastian Gray: ☯, "Hmm, I don't know much about him. He always has this shit eating grin on his face and it creeps me out. Especially the night we caught the same elevator. The red inebriated haze in his eyes. He was clearly on something. I know he is good friends with Piper's boyfriend. All I can do is warn her about him."

• Eloise Pardon: ☯, "Oh, blonde hair! I don't think we have spoken before, although I'm sure I have seen her around."
  • Andrew Williams:
  • Severin Macer:☯☻
Last edited by hawaiianhoney on Thu May 30, 2013 3:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

hawaiianhoney
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Mon May 20, 2013 6:32 pm

| ☯ = neutral |☻= like | ☺ = friends| ♥ = romantic | ☹ = dislike | ☠ = hate |[/center]

• Giselle Torres: ☯☻, "She's, ah, very nice, isn't she? Ms. Torres always goes out of her way to thank me... I mean it's my job, but I think it's nice of her... But, you know, it seems like something's always breaking in her apartment." Out of all of the other tenants on his floor, Matthew probably gets along with Giselle the best. It's not a testament to any sort of friendship, they just have slightly more interaction due to his work as the maintenance man and her awful luck with things breaking. He thinks she's nice enough, almost motherly, but that's about it. She carries on with her life and he keeps to his.
  • Charity Louis: ☯, "Ms. Louis? I guess it's hard to be a single mother... But, um, I think she's doing a pretty good job." Like with most of the other tenants, Matthew doesn't really interact with Charity apart from his job. He does respect her, however, for how she's raising Hope, having seen first hand how hard it is to be a single mother with his own upbringing. He doesn't question her young age or her job(although he's heard some of the rumors)- it's not his business, after all.
  • Hope Louis: ☯, "She's, uh, pretty adorable, I guess." Matthew isn't necessarily good with children(maybe a little more so than with adults but that's still not saying much) but Hope is the 23rd floor's darling for a reason. She's a sweet girl, at least from what he's seen.
  • Piper Torres: ☯, "She's related to Ms. Torres, well, the other Ms. Torres. I don't really know her. Well, not at all." Matthew has never had a need to speak with Piper. He's aware of her, as he is most of the other tenants, but besides a few rumors and the revelation that she's related to Giselle and dating another tenant on the floor, he can't say that they really know each other.
  • Samuel Williams: ☯, "Mr. Williams? Yeah, I've seen him around. Um... He's a lawyer, right?" Ah, another one of the successful men on the twenty-third floor. From what Matthew has heard, Samuel is a pretty successful lawyer with a lot of charm, but that's probably a necessity in the business. From their brief interactions, Matthew thinks of him as a nice if a little too talkative guy. Just another interesting neighbor.
  • Sage Blackwood: ☯, "He used to date Ms. Torres, I think. Other than that, I'm not really sure." He's done some work in Sage's apartment before, but that's the extent of any relationship between the two men at this point. Other than that, he knows that Sage was dating Giselle at one point and they split up for some reason or other. It's not like he keeps track- relationships are tricky things, after all.
  • Sebastian Gray: ☯, "To be honest, he, uh, kind of unnerves. I mean, I know I'm not normal, but there's something about him that I just... Forget it. It's nothing. Matthew may be an admitted weirdo, but he feels like something's a little off with Sebastian. Like he's one of those people who just wants to watch the world burn. He's not sure if his instincts are on, he's naturally weary around people, but there's just something about him that makes Matthew even more guarded. But, hey, he could be nice, maybe. There's also the little matter of drug use- as clever as Sebastian is at hiding it, Matthew can tell that he's on at least cocaine. It comes with being a former addict himself.
  • Eloise Pardon: ☯, "Oh, uh, Ms. Pardon? She's- really, I have no idea. I think she's fed Bentley once or twice- or maybe it was someone else." Eloise is a mystery to Matthew. They've never spoken to each other, not even those awkward mumbled hello and goodbyes if they ever pass in the hall. The most he knows about her came from an incident in the elevator. She'd clearly been high, it didn't take his own experience to recognize that, and it had made him highly(pardon the pun) uncomfortable and he can see the burgeoning reality of addiction. Also, she's apparently artsy as Keilani had explained, proudly showing off one of her paintings when Matthew had come down to visit.
  • Andrew Williams: ☯,
  • Severin Macer: ☯, "
*Any problems or ideas for Matthew relationships, please let me know. I would love to hear it. This will be updating as the role-play continues on.
Last edited by usernamesareadrag on Wed May 29, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby usernamesareadrag on Tue May 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Hey, guys! I just wanted to point out that I've updated the relationships list. You've probably seen by now the addition of two new, wonderful characters and Ava is no longer in the role-play. So, if you'd like, this would be a good chance to update your relationship posts by adding the two newest characters of Kohana Creek! You're all doing so wonderfully and all of your characters are great.

usernamesareadrag
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nami L'Chi on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:16 am

((Since for some reason i can't edit muh post here's a new one... XD))

• Giselle Torres:♥♥♥♥♥♥
    "God how I love that woman. Why Can't I just be like any other man? I swear, I am a horrid person for what I did that night. It was the last straw for her... I can tell. I'm still trying to apologize and get back with her, but it just doesn't feel the same... at least on her end. It feels as if she doesn't even want to give us another chance....I could understand and respect that... I wouldn't give me another chance either....but... I was hoping to make her my wife... start a family with her... guess that'll never happen now..."

• Matthew Granger:☯☯☯☯☯
    "Look, I don't really know the guy all too well. I don't try to pry, since I'm a businessman, and I don't like other's prying into my business. Whatever that guy does in his spare time is his own...but he seems off... though he's a pretty smart guy for how he's able to fix things so well... my plumbing has never been better....Water runs smoother if that makes any sense. I just hate having to bother him... since I am... a man ya know... should know how to do those kinds of things."

• Charity Louis:☯☯☯☯
    "I could've seen her in a strip club I go to sometimes... but I can't really say for sure... I drink too much for my own good lately... though if it his her... I understand... you gotta do what you gotta do. She's got a beautiful girl though... lucky... -laughs- I dunno... maybe she could use a friend... I think I might just have to find out if she's a stripper or not... I'd want to help her out..."

• Hope Louis:☻☻☻
    " She's an adorable little girl. Her eyes are so big and full of curiousity... smart for her age... but then again I don't know her age... so I can't really say much about her. I don't know Charity so well, so I kind of just try to stay out of Hope's life... ya know... I don't really... want to offend Miss Louis... but I've helped Giselle watch her a few times... not many.. like I said, I don't know Charity so why would I be in her daughters life?"

• Piper Torres: ☯☯☯☯
    "Gissey's cousin or something like that....ever since the breakup... well... I've tried... not going around family of hers.... at least until I get Giselle back... it's easier for me... though... Piper may know things I don't... should I? no.. and I won't... it would be nice to know what's on Gissey's mind though."

• Samuel Williams:☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
    "Ah Sam... he's a great friend of mine. Always there for me... even in my darkest hours. I know that sounds sappy... but its true. If I ever had a brother... well... Sam would be the brother I want. I hear that he's a great lawyer... maybe I should hire him onto my company... I need a good man like him...I dunno..."

• Sebastian Gray: ☯☯☯☯
    "I've seen him once or twice... Don't know who he really is... can't really say much about the boy... though he seems like he comes from money... I wouldn't know.. I never came from money... though.... I have to wonder... what do rich kids do at night?"

• Eloise Pardon: ☯☯☯☯
    "Isn't she the girl with a camera? I can't seem to put a name to a face... Honestly.. I can't... I'm too caught up in work to know everyone... which is sorta sad... but hey...maybe eventually I'll get to know her."

• Andrew Williams: ☹☹☹☹
    " Look I don't know Andrew really, just what Sam's told me about him... and I don't like what I hear....it just... pisses me off that Sam's being used like that. A mooch... a fucking mooch... it's not cool... I swear... if the guy needed a job, he coulda asked me.. or Sam... I mean damn... its not good quality in a man... but I shouldn't judge... I don't know him personally... he could have his own reasons for it... but Sam's my friend... it'll be a cold day in hell before someone mooches off of me... yeah... I'm hiring Sam as my lawyer for my business... since he's got a mooch on his hands..."

• Severin Macer:☻☻☻☻☻
    "This guy.. he's a great worker... don't think I don't notice him... I'm actually kinda glad he's here with me... don't tell him I told you that though... He's in for a promotion... that's for sure.... maybe a business dinner and I'll tell him..."

• Amelia Cardozo:☻☻☻
    "She's pretty, I'll give her that. Haven't really hung out with her much... though she seems like someone interesting... someone I could get to know... I hope that happens... though... she's not Gissey... don't think I'd ever want to replace that woman... but... I can try... with Amelia...right?"

Nami L'Chi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RubyBlue on Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:39 pm

• Giselle Torres: ☺☺, Giselle is one of my closest friends...well okay, one of the only friends I have. She never judges me or makes demands. I'm actually able to relax, be myself and have a good time when we're together which isn't something that comes easy for me. In return I do my best to not go all mother hen on her although I admit it's hard not to try and take care of the people I'm close to.
  • Matthew Granger: ☯, I don't know much about Matthew, He tends to keep to himself and so do I for the most part. He seems a bit on the fragile side and shy, but generally a decent person as far as I know.
  • Charity Louis: ☺, I like Charity a lot. I admire her ability to raise a child a child at such a young age, work her ass off and not be insanely bitter. She seems wise beyond her years and happens to be one of the few people I don't go out of my way to avoid.
  • Hope Louis: ☺, Hope is pretty adorable and I say that as a person not especially fond of kids, but then again I'm usually only around children when they're feverish, snotty and in the best of moods. She's very precocious and I find myself talking to her like a little adult. Just one who's really, really partial to dolls and ponies.
  • Piper Torres: ☺, Piper is Giselle's niece so I feel a little protective of her, though I never try to ask questions or be judgmental. I know what it's like to be on your own away from home and the last thing you want is someone harshing your mellow, but she knows she can come to me for advice without me telling her aunt,
  • Samuel Williams: ☻, I find Samuel to be a soothing presence. I don't know him extremely well but from what I can tell he seems very kind and sweet, a good friend to have. I know that he has a demanding career which I can understand considering my insane schedule and I tend to find myself friends who are ambitious hoping it will rub off on me. It doesn't hurt that he's extremely attractive and probably has the nicest smile I've ever seen.
  • Sage Blackwood: ☺☻, Sage is a very interesting character. We've always been aware of each other's presence, I mean he was dating my best friend for months. We never really hung out, I'm never around and when I am I'm usually enjoying peace and solitude not hanging out with my friend's boyfriends. Now that they're broken up, why I still have no clue, we've occasionally had conversations here and there and I'm starting to get the feeling he's interested. I gotta admit he's amazingly attractive and also Elle's ex which makes it a delicate situation. One that I'll have to take under serious consideration.
  • Sebastian Gray: ☯ , I don't have much to say about Sebastian, I've never had the occasion of really speaking to him more than in passing. He's cute but seems to be totally aware of it.
  • Eloise Pardon: ☯, Eloise is a mystery to me. She's so young but seems so world weary sometimes. I don't know her well and she's always friendly when in passing, but I dunno perhaps there's something about her that reminds me of myself.
  • Andrew Williams: ☯, I don't know much about Drew other than he's Samuel's brother. I've seen him around and I can tell he'd rather run away than be forced to even ride the elevator with me let alone make eye contact. Which is cool, sometimes I'd rather be run over by a truck than have to interact with some of my neighbors.
  • Severin Macer: ☯, From what I hear he seems to be a responsible kind of guy, ambitious, handsome and with a good head on his shoulders. I also know that he's been dating Piper and on the few occasions I see them together he seems to treat her well.

RubyBlue
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Completionist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!