Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reprogression (Neko Genesis) {OOC/SU}

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reprogression (Neko Genesis) {OOC/SU}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Due to my absence the Neko Genesis went into a hibernation. However at this moment we shall start the second part on the line under a new thread. Welcoming the old and new members of course. For those who are not quite ready or the previous piece did not particularly appease to your taste buds feel free to sit back and watch until you feel satisfied. Do I have more then just these two parts in mind? Well of course I do, more races and enemies will develop eventually. There is an end, however it may take awhile to reach. If you take interest, I surely hope you are in for long term.

Five months have passed since the 'Neko' of lab 26 have escaped. The body count of the specimens have risen to 692, with only 174 remaining it is only obvious that the strongest and most cunning have survived. The young and weak stayed hidden behind their powerful brothers and sisters, the differences between them have all vanished as their common enemy rose to more power.

Trackers have been revealed to the world along with their creatures allowing them to move quickly throughout the streets without worry of being seen. As a result other nations caught word the government had to come up with reasonings behind the remaining 22 Trackers. They declared that these soldiers were being used to cleanse a disease. This was the only half truth they told. The 'disease' supposedly caused most to die by the age of 15 and if one is to come in contact with the diseased population that they will be infected with a toxin that slowly eats away the ribs and lungs until it moves towards the heart. Also speaking how the population born with the disease resort to cannibalism and have a very aggressive nature.

Therefore being stated as a troop purifying the country the civilians excepted them with open arms seeking protection from these 'rabid beings'. Only a rare few accept the Neko, knowing the truth behind their existence

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no the summary is short, whats going on, I am so confused. Just hold your horses. This is merely an outline which will further expand to the actual intro of this piece.

Of course once again I shall state the obvious.

Rules
1. Do not god mod, period.
2. Romance is accepted, but as soon as clothes start flying off, take it to PM
3. shingamivixen will serve as Co-GM.
4. Please keep me or Vixen aware if you are leaving for a while or quitting. For if there is no post, within 3 days, I will kill your character off completely. I do understand if something unexpected occurs, and if you come back to a dead character, take it up with me and we will talk it out.
5. I personally will not wait for you, unless you personally ask me to, so don't expect special attention.
6. If you want to kill a character, take it up with them directly, and message me the confirmation.
7. Our goal is to have fun, it is a self plot line, which means set your own character's goal in their life.
8. There is a few rules but try to follow along.
9. This will not be one of those RP where four billion things happen in a time period of two days, I am sorry, but you are not walking from (Ex.) Alaska down to Florida in less then 2 hours, its not going to happen. I will warn when the days are changing through posts. Days do end rather quickly when I am the GM.
10. Trackers, you will be my personal little hands to eliminate those who are not posting, or simply show no care. (This is the only way to bypass rule six.) So I may PM you, and tell you to kill a character. Then it is your choice whether to spare them or not.

Before ANYONE asks, NO, Nekos can not be Trackers. Pick or choose. Limit is two characters for the time being. But they have to be the same type. No one will double as a Neko and a Tracker.

Neko Character Sheet
Name:
Animal:
Appearance:
Extras: (Inludes scaring, accessories or blah blah)

Oh no, there is no where for your personality, or your history. There is a point behind this, I like it when people develop their stuff inside the story, I do not want yall to stab yourselves in the toe by presetting it. So surprise me!

Tracker Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Creature Appearance:
Weapon:
Tracker number: (Yes this is rank, lower the number better, and more I shall be depending on you. So if you choose 1, then you better protect yourself because I will crack down on you hard.)[/quote]

*Unavailable numbers (Already in use by previous Trackers): 1,2,7,10,12

Human Character Sheet
Name:
Appearance:
Last edited by Kravos on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Reprogression (Neko Genesis) {OOC/SU}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:20 am

Name: Mana Shiragami
Appearance: Image
Creature Appearance: Image
Weapon: Image
And two lovely handguns.
Tracker number: 7 (and yes i was number seven in old project genesis. >.>)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:58 am

Pretty much exactly the same isn't it? I forgot what Viva's Tracker number was.. Now I have to go search for it somewhere in there.

P.S. Vixen will be serving as Co-GM this time.

Kravos
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:25 pm

I was about to say: What I'm not Co-GM. O.o

Viva was Tracker number 2. :P
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:37 pm

o.0

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vellond121 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:55 pm

Neko Character Sheet

Name: Ethan Harper
Animal: Image

Black Fox
Extras: Has a small scar on his right cheek.

Vellond121
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Litria Death wrote:[font=Arial]Name: Hokono Neko
Animal: Cat
Extras: Has three scars: one of her stomach, one on her back and one on her chest.

Name: 暗い猫 (Kuro Neko)
Animal: Species Unknown; a type of hyrbid animal.
Extras: It is rumored she is a type of bird Neko, however, this state has never been proven incorrect or otherwise.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:32 pm

What Blood, do you honestly see me killing your characters and removing you completely as more acceptable? It is your choice to remain or not, but I need a more dependable CO-GM. It would have gone to Litria but it is easier to get in contact with Vixen in any state of emergency.

Glad to have you aboard Vellond. As well thanks for coming along Litria.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Name: Maboroshi Hateshiganai
Animal: Wolf

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Actually, yes. xDDD

I'm just..not interested in roleplaying anymore. I'll probably be quitting the whole site soon.

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Very well, the RP is now open and the link is at the top.

EDIT: Plus rules have been updated, sorry for the possible confusion.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S L y t e. on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:51 am

TRACKER #10 | かぐ桜 零
Kaguzakura, Zero.
Female.
Two handguns.
ImageImage

S L y t e.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:06 am

Fun looking Tracker, excepted. Thanks for joining S L y t e.

I will be posting again tomorrow in the IC, if no one posts 6 hours after that, I will post again.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S L y t e. on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:36 am

So the creatures follow the Tracker .. sort of like a pet?

S L y t e.
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:28 am

Yep :3 a dangerous killing machine pet.

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:43 am

...Hmmmm, I just thought of something, Kravos. :P

I know Nekos can't be Trackers. But I was looking through here and said maybe some Nekos would help the Trackers for their own survival, but then get killed as soon as their information is passed on to the Trackers.

I dunno, I just thought of it, and since I technically do not exist to you anymore, I don't think you'll take it into consideration. But Vixen might, so I posted it. -.-

Oh, yes. I will so totally have fun in life. Thanks for the wish, Kravos. -.-

Kagerou
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:11 am

Please, you'll have to excuse me. I'm very busy this weekend and am unsure if I'll be able to reply in an orderly manner. ;) If I can, I'll have a post up tomorrow... If not, expect me before mid-week of the following work week. :D Thanks.

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Blood, your repeating things I have already taken into consideration. And yes I do believe some would think helping the enemy would allow them to live. I was going to leave that for any other that decides to join or simply make use of an NPC or two.

Alright Litria, take it easy. As well good luck with whatever your doing.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kravos on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Day 2 will begin on my next post. S L y t e, I will give you enough time to put up your next post so your character has done a nice list of activities for that day, if you want you can begin the next morning as well.

Kravos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamivixen on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:39 am

Eep! I'll post after I finish a few projects and reports. >.< school sucks.... TwT

shinigamivixen
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!