Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Requiem of Reality

Requiem of Reality

a part of “Requiem of Reality”, a fictional universe by H3R0.

Have you ever wanted to make a world for yourself and go live in it? Or dive right into a world of your greatest dreams and fantasies where Earth is a myth and reality is a lie? Welcome home.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Requiem of Reality”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Requiem of Reality

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:40 pm

@Boss/King/Cute Bottom, when are we gooooona start?
If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:09 pm

GUESS WHO IS HOME. THIS CHICK. I AM HOME. HOME FOREVER until i go to work twm morning

SO GUESS WHO IS GOING TO FINISH HER CHARACTER? THIS GIRL. i just need some water. and a bar of chocolate. and chips. yeah.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:38 pm

@freak: PICTURE BUDDIES HELLA YEAH!! You may be tired but I am SO HYPED UP ON CAFFEINE*cough* and alcohol *cough* RIGHT NOW IT IS UNREAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!

@H3R0: I have procrastinated so much today, I'm gonna work on Raven right NOW! I procrastinated so much that I cleaned my room. PROCRASTINATION LEVEL= MAX! I totally centered things too And, oh man, when I went to Expo in London, there were the really good Homestuck cosplayers but this one girl kept walking around and proclaiming the sister of Dave and bla bla bla until someone told her to stop FLARPing cause no one cared. -___-

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:36 pm

@Conor: I know, I know! There's just a couple characters to get in!

@Freak: I'll check your progress. I got your reply to Loved to Death today too, so I'll get to that in a bit.

@Chro: Tiny text is starting to grind on my nerves. I have to highlight it and drag it to a new tab's search bar and read it all up there and it takes me to google sometimes and it's like ugh. But yes, you go be caffeinated and drunk or whatever it is you are and get to your character! I'm rooting for you! Oh and yeah, ew. That sounds way annoying. I went cosplaying as a fem!Dave and only once did someone (a cutie John) actually refer to me as Dave. iT CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THOUGH?? Because she was calling "Dave!" as I was passing by and I was like who the hell is Dave and then I was like oh, that's me I guess, and she was like "So, Dave, am I cool enough now?" and I was like ???? I have not prepared for this. What are my lines here. I can't talk to people at all ohmygod I suck.

H3R0
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:23 pm

@Cute Bottom. Okay.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:20 pm

oh yeah dude. King. King Spec has a nice ring dont ya think none of that has been updated. ha. haha. its still on word and shit. and well. i AM HAVING ISSUES. I LIKE THE FIRST PARAGRAPH AND THATS IT I CANT. UGH. FUCKING CHRIST.

And on top of that i started an anime with 13 episodes (not too long, im on 7 right now and i started it today) and it got a second season and so. im going to catch up with THAT. and then watch the new attack on titan. today has not been a productive day.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:22 pm

@Freak: Hey man do what you want to procrastinate, but your character is submitted so once the last 4 get theirs in, I'm starting whether he's done or not missy you better believe it. I need to pick this show up and get it on the road. Throw it there. Smack it down and let it drive itself.

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Áine on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:13 pm

After many a night's toil and many a clash with the abhorrent "Error 502"(seriously, pretty much anytime I tried to access the site in the past few days, it either took a half hour+ to load, or just denied me access outright with that freakin' error code, 'twas maddening >:I) Nadezda is finally, finally(mostly) complete ;ω; Complete enough to be accepted at least(mayhaps so, oh kind, merciful overlord H3R0 ;~;?)

I've just got to get around to proofreading what I've written thus far at some point and then I'll be 100% complete-omondo; most of what's been written is pretty firmly established in my mind so I don't think I'll end up scrapping much or any of it(aside from the great Wall of Fluff/Text that is Nadezda's History :P) She sounds much more the Eeyore type than I'd originally intended though--actually, I'm making that her role right now, RIGHT NEOW, since she's pretty much the humanoid female version of Eeyore ._. I guess that's what I get for watching way too much Winnie the Pooh as a child, oh wellsies :3

Now, if you'll excuse me, I can FINALLY READ THE OTHER CHARACTER SHEETS :D HUZZAZLE!(and then commence SHIPPING HARDCORE (⌐■_■)♥...It's in my nature, don't fault me (▰˘◡˘▰))
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.
Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow.
Let reality be reality.
Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu

Áine
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:52 pm

@Spec: i except nothing less from you. But yeah. idk if today is going to be productive EITHER. b/c like the idiot i am, i read my FAVORITE (and most depressing of my favorites) GrimmIchi fic and i still cried at the end (i think this is like my 5th time rereading it) and i just. found out there is a sequel. Excuse me while i cry even MORE. Anyways, its just his personality i dont have (for the most part that is) and i cant honestly figure him out atm anyways, so i might have to write a post, and then write it. ><

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:03 pm

@Aine: Wow your art is great. She seems like she could be one of those old fairytale-esque characters from a storybook! Her last quote was very good, by the way. It's very...thoughtful. Overall, I absolutely love her for real ;u; Yes! Accepted! I'll go ahead and accept her!

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:12 pm

@everyone: I'M DONE WITH MY PERSONALITY SECTION!!!!!

@H3R0: If you want, you can accept Raven for everyone to see since he's now just a slight WIP!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:37 pm

@Chro: I love him so far! I'll go ahead and accept him since I trust you to finish him! groans I'm having a kind of bad day because literally wow I'm the epitome of idiot wrapped in a convenient walking talking meatbag, but you progressing on your guy made it a bit better, so thank you! I'm excited to see them all done! For the time being, I'm sticking with 9 characters because I don't care if it's even-gendered. If it was real life, it wouldn't be, so it doesn't matter to me.

*edit*

@Everyone!:

I'm a huge dumb and didn't explain the purpose of the roles, so I'll do that now. They're not very important and for the most part, I just added that in because I thought it was kind of neat and fun to make up little roles for the characters. I stole it from Jakuri. Anyway, the "role" section of the character sheet is basically where you can make up whatever kind of role you want. It'll probably describe your character in some way, but summed up in one neat, nice little title. Like, say an interviewer asked you to tell them WHO your character was in just a handful of words. That's what you'd put there. It can be anything you want, creative, noncreative, whatever, and I'll put it on the Introduction page like I've done with those who filled out that section. Please and thank you!

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:18 pm

@H3R0: I'VE FINISHED HIM! *cries* Now I can go eat my pizza~ I know these small words are annoyingly small, but if you were in fact the epitome of idiot wrapped in a convenient walking talking meatbag, you wouldn't be worthy of rival-status. ONLY THE TRULY AWESOME CAN ACHIEVE RIVAL-STATUS, RIVAL! But I'm happy I made you feel better. That was a lot of tiny text.

Monochrome
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:29 pm

@Chro: I'm not worthy! I copy and pasted all your tiny text in the search bar, which immediately takes me to google, and somehow that entire thing came up with 54 google search results. Dang. But good job!! Go have that pizza! You deserve it!

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Áine on Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:24 am

@H3R0: Ohmahgewrd, I'm so happy that's the vibe you got from her (´∀`)♡ That's exactly the look I was trying to go for, the vaguely Victorian story-book look with a whee bit of steam punk/Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland/The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh/Sherlock Holmes thrown in for spice, and even if you definitely didn't say exactly that, it's close enough that I feel accomplished (。・ω・。)ノ♡ And if you had, that would have meant you were either my creepy mental-double, or I was yours ✖‿✖(Also Robin is amaze-balls and I loves him to shreds, shreds I doth say! Although I'm a tad worried about how inadvertently similar I made Nadezda's entire shtick to his ;ω; I would expand further upon why he's amaze-balls and so-forth too but then I'd write a book, ahurhurhur I'm a whee too tired for that there poop and such as of the moment :3 mmmmyep, most certainly so...But it's definitely, partially related to how prominent his narrative voice is; you maintained a consistent, compelling persona/tone throughout his page that I'm incredibly jello of, kudos dearie-o, kudos (︶ω︶)

@Monochromeeeeomeomeomeooo: I'm definitely diggin' Raven's aesthetic, the whole, "I'm-too-flippin'-cute-for-words" coupled with the "Faux-Hypo-allergenic-Old-Man/Albino-Teen-Prodigy" thing works for him (⌐■_■)♥ Also, I sort of just wanted an excuse to talk with you/commune with the Mayor of Can Town(& Outlying Territories/Provinces). Because I could I suppose...? *shrug* It seemed the natural course of action at the time :B >ω<

@Lom(for I foresee potential unnecessary eye-strain at the hands of this message): I'm sorry dude, I can't help the tiny font (゜Д゜)! It's a bane upon me, truly (┛◉Д◉)┛But I made it a whee less squint-inducing just in-case you wanted to read it (ノ゜ω゜)ノ♡ I'm not sure if that's considerate, or just even more evil ._.

@Freak: I feel for you dude (´ω`), it sucks much monkey-arse when a character refuses to bequeath to you their secrets give you a definite personality. Nayu looks a fairly interesting individual from what you have thus far, definitely fits in amongst the crowd of less socially inclined characters we've got going so far •˘ω˘• Here's wishing you luck in writing out a personality for him sometime in the future, it can truly be a fearsome beast to counter at times ಥ‿ಥ!

@Finne('Cause I didn't say anything last page): Don't worry about your writing at all, it wasn't difficult to read in the slightest and Elara is sehr hübsch♥ Actually, if anything, I'm sorry if my writing's difficult at all for you to understand, I use a lot of weird little colloquialisms without even thinking about it sometimes ٩(×̯×)۶ I very much look forward to seeing your writing in action(and would absolutely love, love to see your Deutsch in action ♥)

@Everybody: Yonder Character Sheets have been read, I have been mind blown, piddled myself something-not-involving-urination-that-expresses-extreme-glee, and am eagerly anticipating writing with you all/reading those final few Character sheets to come in (▰˘◡˘▰) Don't know why I had the sudden NEED to express that, I suppose you all just had to know that I thought your character's were quite fantabulous :B SHARING IS CARING ♥
Last edited by Áine on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Áine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby H3R0 on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 pm

@Chro: Freak keeps telling me you and I have very similar writing styles so now I hope you know this has ignited a silent war between you and I as rivals. When the roleplay starts, we'll meet on the battlefield, and I'll definitely have to one-up you B) Don't take it personally when I totally win. I totally will. as the others zoom by

@Aine: That was very sweet of you to write that out for everyone! I know freak and I appreciated it a lot!! Casually speaks for freak. Our characters are similar, but we're not the only ones. There's nothing to worry about. It's realistic to have people similar to each other, even in pasts! If anything, learning of it will just give them more in common, more to talk about. So that'll be nice to have ^^

H3R0
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:35 pm

@Aine: baby let me hug you b/c that was really nice and it got me motivated. Thanks.

Sorry that Nayu isnt done. i wasnt happy with how i was writing so i asked our lovely Spec to help me and i ended up going through Jakuri's old characters thank you so much i dont think i have been in this situation for a long LONG time. Maybe like a year or two ago where i needed to change how i wrote, so i found someone who's style i loved and i guess i needed to undergo another writing change.

@Jakuri: oh Jakuri-sama, please be my sempai so i can study from your beautiful writing so i can become a better writer. /bows and offers virgin sacrifice

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Áine on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 pm

@Freak: Huggles received, and much glee experienced by the news that you're inspired (︶▽︶) 'tis always nice to know that one's prattling is occasionally done in the name of VALOR Goody Goodness of Goody Good...Good...ness...! I don't know, I'm just happy to help (◑ω◐)♥ nurhururur(...Never too many emoticons! I may have a problemヽ(๏∀๏ )ノ)

Now dance, DANCE in the beams of inspiration (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚♥

@H3R0: I do what I can, citizen, I do what I can (⌐■_■) In all seriousness though, you give me far too much credit (=゜ω゜) I was a whee tad unnerved by the perceived lack of merriment and rivalry occurring within the boards, for it was entertaining to read (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ and silence never bodes well with these sorts of things(*´д`*), so I prodded the body a bit to find a pulse(•⊙ω⊙•)♥ ...I don't know why I always sound like a creeper either ( ̄。 ̄)

Áine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:18 pm

@Aine: your adorable holy shit. it takes me a while to figure out what your saying but dear god its the cutest thing ever EVERY SINGLE TIME.

@everyone: ALRIGHT GUYS. I WOULD LIKE TO FORMALLY INTRODUCE YOU TO NAYU LATI. MY BABY AND THE LITTLE SHIT THAT DIDNT WANT TO WRITE HIMSELF.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:06 pm

@ H3R0

I am grateful to you ~ Though I don't think my english is good enough, still, I have dict.cc xD So it will be alright... I guess? OwO However, I'm hoping that too~ I will learn much much much *sensei*! Sounds nice, "H3R0- sensei", gonna call you like that from now on! ;u; And thank you! Although I already luv yours cuz you used vocaloid as face claim! *-*

@ Áine

Thank you very much ;A; I am very relieved *hearing* reading that! Dun worry about colloquial things though ;o; Weirdly, I am more familiar to that cuz I am an anime/ RPG addict and always being confronted with such english That's right, because of my HOBBY I am getting better in english NOT because of SCHOOL, in your face you baka of teacher =< A̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶o̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶ And hell I luv your drawings! Your skills are sho aweshome ;A; What do you use to draw 'em?! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ I̶ ̶a̶m̶ damn ̶j̶e̶a̶l̶o̶u̶s̶ And how do you know that I'm from german?
̶Y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶f̶a̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶o̶n̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶c̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶,̶ ̶F̶i̶n̶n̶e̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶;̶A̶;̶ Claimed her face from a japanese (?) game~ Forgot the name though ;A;

I'm not a big commentator however I have to agree with Áine. All of the characters I've read through are freakin' cool! Can't wait to RP with you guys either >~< ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶L̶O̶L̶i̶g̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶i̶t̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶;̶w̶;̶

Hnn, all I can do is saying some u̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ stuffs ;A; Wh- whatever... e- enjoy your day? x~x

Finneline
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!