Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Required: Fight Worth My Time

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Required: Fight Worth My Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Wed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm

I need a fight that is worth my time. Following rules apply:

Standard T1, so turn based.
Realistic or Fantasy, whichever you want.
No God Modding.
No meta-gaming.
No time limits.
Literacy is required.

If you want to test your mettle and skill, post here, and I'll fight you. But only if you're confident in your abilities: I may be new to the site, but I am in no way new to RP fighting.
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Re: Required: Fight Worth My Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheThinker on Wed May 06, 2009 8:48 pm

((Uh well, I'm a bit of a noob with RP fighting, but I think I've gotton the hang of this. Also, I do know fighting terms. Karate obviously. And imagination. I do have literacy. I assuming meta-gaming is over powering. And I can follow the rest of the rules. So now lets play realistic. Keep in mind that the weapon I use are a bit exotic but can obviously have been used. Ex. I don't use this weapon but, Ninja had a ball that exploded in the air and shot of broken glass. Also, no guns are used. My character isn't modern time. Nonetheless, lets begin.))

God Speed stepped into the crisp air of an autumn morning. It wasn't like any other morning ever. He wasn't just walking into crisp air, but into an arena. The crowd roared as he walked forward. The crowd was certainly blood thirsty. He looked around. The arena was a large circle, completely barren except for a few trees. God Speed looked up at the sky. The sky had large dark clouds as if it were angry. Or if it was just as blood thirsty as the crazy audience that dared to see the blood shed. God Speed breathed in and smiled. He would have a good duel.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheThinker
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Required: Fight Worth My Time

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Wed May 06, 2009 9:11 pm

Timothy stepped forward with a timid demeanour. Seemingly nervous, he glanced towards the crowd surrounding this barren arena, trying to shut out the shouts of each and every blood thirsty spectator. Wishing they were not there, it was all he could do to not run back the way he came to escape the overwhelming enthusiasm that sparked like tangible electricity. With tiny steps, he eventually reached a fifteen foot distance from the opponent. Timothy's feet shuffled slightly against the dusty ground, dry from a lack of rain; something that could quite easily change if the clouds overhead were any indication.

Taking a moment to collect himself, the shy fellow moved his feet so as to bring his body into a basic stance. He stood at a mere five feet and six inches, his lithe body wrapped within garb that gave no symbolism of his fighting style; much like his stance. He was overall unimpressive, his head shaved bald, brown eyes not making contact with the other, and dark shadows surrounding them gave stark impressions of sleep deprivation.

With his body shaking slightly, he simply waited for the opponent to begin the fight now both were in position. From the crowd, the cheers grew, and mixed with guttural roars of hunger were taunts and insults directed at the short, nervous combatant. He tried his best to ignore them, but to no avail. It was nearly time, and Timothy was clearly apprehensive of engaging in so public a battle.

However, he knew that this was a do-or-die situation, and as such was willing to whatever was necessary to protect his life. To win this fight.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!