Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dethroned

Reservations

a part of “Dethroned”, a fictional universe by lightningpoint.

Money, drugs, sex, power. The English royal family do make it look good. (1X1 with TheLittlestMermaid)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dethroned”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue May 26, 2015 7:15 pm

R E S E R V A T I O N S

Please make your reservations here.
Last edited by lightningpoint on Tue May 26, 2015 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Reservations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue May 26, 2015 8:28 pm

May I try out for the role of commoner 3 please? ^.^

My favorite song right now is All My Love by Ariana Grande
Her hex color is undecided as of this moment but, I will let you know when I choose. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Tue May 26, 2015 9:13 pm

May I have a shot at Commoner #1?

Fav. Song = Ain't Been Done ~ Jessie J
Hex Code = #119c42

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue May 26, 2015 9:43 pm

@BleedingLover & @SaxyLady15
Your reservations have been noted, thanks for joining! ^-^

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby insouciance on Wed May 27, 2015 5:57 am

I'd like to tryout for the role of Royal 1, his hex code will be #8A0808.
Also my favourite song would have to be Two Good Things by Modern Baseball.

insouciance
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed May 27, 2015 12:57 pm

@insouciance
Your reservation has been noted! c:

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Wed May 27, 2015 9:17 pm

Royal #2 please, if I may.

Favorite Song: Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammar

Hexcode: #04B4AE

Find out who you are, and do it on purpose

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed May 27, 2015 9:27 pm

@The Littlest Mermaid
I'm sorry but Royal 2 is already taken (meaning, you can't compete for her role anymore)! You may try out for another role if you'd like. You can compete for a role that's already reserved or you can reserve one of the two open male spots.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Wed May 27, 2015 10:56 pm

Whoopsies my bad, didn't see that. I'll reserve Royal #3 then!

Hexcode: #04B4AE

Favorite Song: Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammar

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu May 28, 2015 12:14 am

@Lightning:
I hardly do this but I'd like to compete for the role of Royal 3, please?

His hex code will be #008800.
Also, my favorite song right now is OneRepublic's I Lived.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Thu May 28, 2015 12:24 am

@The Littlest Mermaid
That's alright! Your reservation has been noted.

@Dumisa
OneRepublic has been my life since like 2008. And alright! Your reservation has been noted too! I'll decide who wins the part when your sheet and The Littlest Mermaid's sheet are done.

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu May 28, 2015 12:26 am

@Lightning:
I love me some OneRepublic, honestly! And yeah, they have been my life, too. ^_^

But I shall get to work on a sheet for Royal 3. Thank you so much!

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Littlest Mermaid on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Any idea when you'll decide who plays Royal #3? If you choose Dumisa I'm more than willing to play Commoner #3. I'll just need to make up a new CS for him. Let me know! c:

The Littlest Mermaid
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:05 am

Oh my goodness gracious! I'm glad I've found another person as equally interested in The Royals as myself. The show is simply wonderful. To everyone that hasn't watched it yet, get going. Haha.

Anyways may I compete for commoner 3, please? Her hex color would be #FF8080. Also my favorite song would probably be Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammar, everytime it's on the radio I crank it up.

This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!