Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Penalty

Reserve Characters

a part of “Penalty”, a fictional universe by anaka.

Stuck in a small building in the middle of nowhere, Sapphire Johnson paced in her small cell. She knew nothing of what she did, how she got there, even her own name. Then the others arrive, people who pace in rooms similar to hers. ( Read intro for more)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Penalty”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Reserve Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:27 pm

Reserve characters here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anaka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Reserve Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kathrin on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:54 pm

hy , can i reserve jennifer ?? <3
The future is near us but I can not touch it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

kathrin
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Sure, I will reserve her for you right away!

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:47 pm

I am interested in reserving Mary please. Do you have any idea for her character already or just the name?
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PaintMeBlind on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi, can I reserve Kevin Jackson? Also is there any background to the characters besides Sapphire or do we just make it up ourselves?

PaintMeBlind
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Actually, yes, I do have an idea, but you can change it to make it your own. Macy is very pretty, with blonde hair and green eyes. She is thin and tall. She was accused of witchery. Macy is very kind, and very spunky. She does what she wants, and she hates to be alone, which is why talking to the other prisoner's makes her especially happy. She is friends with Jennifer and Sapphire.

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:59 pm

I think i could play that :) Sorry for getting her name wrong.

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:41 pm

*edit* never mind all the main roles are filled.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demoniclysayra on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:35 pm

I'm interested in joining if you don't mind. I've already made up a character for you to look at. Please let me know if I have permission.
Thanks,

Sarah.

demoniclysayra
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Go ahead and join, Sarah. Your character looks great, I look forward to RPing with you and the others!

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:53 pm

So, do I need to create a character of my own? Or am I playing Macy? Sorry I am a little bit confused.

Rae
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demoniclysayra on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:01 pm

Thank you. I worked hard on Danika, she took a long time to draw too!
Beyond that, will you be starting the roleplay, or do I have permission to begin?

demoniclysayra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Your drawing looks great, Sarah! And Rae, Macy has been reserved for you, so you can go ahead and create your character. And yes, Sarah, you can start posting.

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:04 pm

And Airanea, you can create your own character if you would like.

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 pm

Does anyone mind if I post first or are you planning on it Sarah?

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demoniclysayra on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm sorry, I fell asleep at my computer. Feel free to post first, seeing as it is your board. ^_^ I look forward to it.

demoniclysayra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:53 pm

Lol, its fine. Are you sure you would not like to post, I don't mind.

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demoniclysayra on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:55 pm

I suppose I could post first. I'll type something up now. ^_^ Please await patiently.

demoniclysayra
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Sure. I look forward to it. :D

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm

Yay! More characters! And good post, Sarah!

anaka
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!