Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Resident Evil:Futile Resistance (Closed)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Resident Evil:Futile Resistance (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Report: file 2345621// File opened.

The Outbreak has started, what was planned to be a Football game between the Home Team of Raccoon city Sharks, versus The Old Court Thunders, turns into a riot as a Single man breaks into the crowd causing the families to retreat in fear as the creature "Ate human Flesh" Fifty officers were released to the game. The Creature was rabid and killed on sight, Though what wasn't realized is that it was spreading through the entire population, Eight Survivors were recorded to having escaped the city alive before the city was condemned to destruction. Umbrella is it was known Created the virus, through divisions everywhere began to replicate and trying to keep it under wraps of their experiments. Though another Division somewhere near the city of Denver, Colorado. They lose control of the situation, the virus escapes and begins to spread throughout the city. Denver Police swarm the city trying to get civilians out of the city as well as stop a spread of the infection. It failed. A new group of Survivors now border the city, nothing alive no sounds except the moans and cries of the dead. Will these new survivors escape this, or will they be subjugated to the same fate as their peers?
File corruption terminating connection

Alright i hope that was good enough to spark some interest. yes this is a Resident evil rp as stated in the header, though it was inspired from the game Outbreak, i've a new take on it, There will be Umbrella personal, you can be one of the security of it, or you can be one of regular towns folk, I do not want to many people in this rp, more will join as some die off. It all depends on how it goes.

Rules:
1.No godmodding your not gonna have perfect shots all the time and your ammo isn't infinite
2.characters will die in this rp, It will be determined by me and the owner of the character but all in all not everyone will survive.
3.let's keep this civil romance is allowed because it will spark drama when that so called lover is being chowed on while the survivor has to watch >3 oh yeah I'm all about the gore.

Sheet:
Name:
personality:
Equipment:(be realistic if your a civilan i doubt your gonna have an assault rifle and if you do you better have a good explanation why)
Bio:(Before and after the outbreak)
Location in the city:(There will be several main Areas Umbrealla research facility, the Police dept. subway, hospital, and hotel are a few to mention more will be added)
Extra:(Anything you would like to add)

Name:Lucas Leingod
Appearance:In uniform (Without the swat across his chest) Image out of Uniform:Image
Personality:He can be seen as cold hearted due to the action he's seen, though he can be compassionate he just doesn't show that side of himself very often.
Equipment:M14a Personalized Revolver, His melee weapon was something he brought from home a Nodachi Sword, due to the slowness of the Zombies and his own fine personality he tends to use the sword when not outnumbered or out of ammo.
Bio:He served eleven years as a marine, he was one of the best marksman out there, and due to that he was always feared. after serving for so long he quit to take a break, he found his way into umbrella's service and due to that he served there for a few months before Raccoon happened, and after that he has been skeptical of it entirely, though now he is in Denver watching over the worthless scientists in that building now.
Location in the city: Umbrella research facility
Last edited by Soki on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Re: Resident Evil:Futile Resistance (OOC: Sign-up)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Oh nice, Resident Evil, I'll get a char sheet posted up as soon as possible, but it may not be right away. Good to be rping with ya again Soki.
Garrus Vakarian: James told me there's an old saying here on Earth: "May you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eisenhorn on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:32 pm

Name: George McCoy

Appearance:
Full Firefighting Gear
Off Duty

Equipment:

WEAPONS
Beretta 92S
Fire Ax

SUPPLIES
Lighter
x7 9mm Clips
x30 Ciggaretes
Bug Repellent (For Impromptu Flamethrower construction)
Ductape

Bio: McCoy always had an affinity with fire, whether he was fighting it or starting it. He had several brushes with the law as a young arsonist, but managed to straighten out. His father never minded, noting that their family had ALWAYS been a bit pyromanic under the surface. His mother was a bit less level headed, constantly complaining and threatening divorce if something wasn't done. So they sent him to a week camp that showed him what fighting fires was like rather then starting them. He, to use a simple phrase, fell in love with it. It gave him interaction with the fires he craved, and straightened him out as his family, friends, and law enforcement hoped. He joined the fire department as soon as he was out of High School.

Post outbreak, McCoy has used his innate affinity with fire, stopping and starting it, to combat the dead. Whether it was working with police to stop fires dangerous to the survivors with minimul manpower, or starting controlled blazes to control undead movement, McCoy has gotten back in touch with the Pyromaniac within him, and to be honest, enjoys it more then he feels comfortable with at times.

Location in the city: Police Department

Extra: McCoy usually smokes once a day, having been cutting down on how much he smoked steadily over the years, and continues to do so when it is safe.
Last edited by Eisenhorn on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eisenhorn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Name: Kenny Roy
Appearance: http://www.aolcdn.com/red_galleries/ada ... 073007.jpg
Equipment: Basic swat gear (SMG ,ect)
Bio: Nothing much to say about Kenny. He joined the swat because he wanted to make the world more peaceful. and joined the army at age nine-teen. He wanted to still be part of something and have the hold of a gun.
Location in the city:Police dept.
Extra: Lost good friends in war. Hate's lossing even more friends.

(I hope this is good.)
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:44 pm

hmm heh works ^^ your accepted welcome to the death of man kind ^^

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:49 pm

My first really crappy charactere and short since my joining the site :D

Name: Taleth Cicero
Appearance: Image
Equipment: Taleth has a gasmask and carries first-aid kits, a FAMAS, and a Gsh-18 along with some miselanious items.

FAMAS

Gsh-18

Bio:Before the outbreak, Taleth was born in Italy, but at an early age, his parents moved to Paris, France and lived there for a couple years, then his parents were killed during a research "accident" at Umbrealla and he joined GIGN. After a few years of service, he moved to America and settled down in the small town of Raccoon city taking a FAMAS with him as a momento. After the outbreak, he runs around treating people and establishing order in a small area with the few offiers left who are still "good." He makes runs frequantly through heavily infected areas to rescue survivors or put them down if needed.

Location in the city: The South West Corner of Racoon City with a few other survivors. Controls about 70 yard radius of infected free area. However, the infected are slowly overwhelming them and are losing a yard each day.

Extra: Speaks accent free and attempts to ease people's passing as long as they aren't infected. He's pretty kind to everyone and is deciding to leave the corner to the officers and go on a hunt for every Umbrella Employee.

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:40 am

So just asking. How much do you want before IC is made? Because I can wait.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:14 am

well about three more at least i mean..I don't wanna have to have TOO many NPC's

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tidedland on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 am

Name: Marren Suller

Occupation:(before the outbreak) Freelance Artist, waitress at Itallian Restraunt

Personality: Marren is determined and stubborn. She's heard it most of her life but not usually kindly, she isn't likely to give up on anything unless she absolutely has to. She has a tendancy to keep to herself, because it's easier that way.

Equipment:(be realistic if your a civilan i doubt your gonna have an assault rifle and if you do you better have a good explanation why)

Kitchen steak knife, does a car count as a weapon?

Bio:(Before and after the outbreak) Marren moved out when she was sixteen, which was difficult to say the least. She almost made it through Highschool but the tormenting got to be too much and she dropped out near the end of her junior year. This left her more time to waitressing, which she does to ensure rent but her true calling is art.

Location in the city: Subway, coming home from work.

Extra: Image
Her dog and best friend Circuit. Marren would do almost anything for Circuit and isn't likely to leave him behind,

Tidedland
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:26 pm

Alright more people! This RP will go well. Resident evil RPs are so the underdog. But are still the best.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:47 pm

I don't think so but you can put that down if you'd like XD

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Hey, let me know if I need to change anything on here. I think I might of messed up in the bio so let me know if you want anything changed lol

Name: Anthony Dowery

Personality: Being a football coach, Anthony can sometimes have anger issues but usually he is able to control them. Despite his anger, he is a passionate, caring and determined young man who enjoys helping those around him.

Equipment: A baseball bat from one of the gym locker rooms

Bio: Before the outbreak, Anthony was known as Coach Dowery to the middle school football team. He ran drills with the team every single day from 4:00 pm till about 7:00 pm. Being a football coach had always been something he had wanted to do since he was in highschool. Being someone who was once on the Raccoon football team as a highschooler, Coach Dowery thought it fitting to coach for the school as long as he was able. Of course, the school accepted him with opened arms and gave him the middle school football team, and had been coaching ever since...until the outbreak.

Anthony was at the football game when the outbreak hit, supporting the highschool team and chearing on the players. Thats when the infected man came in and spread some kind of disease he was carrying, which spread to others in the crowd. Anthony was lucky enough to split off and escape everything that was beginning to happen, such as people becoming like zombies. He was able to escape with seven others. Now in his travels, trying to get as far away from Raccoon city as possible, he finds himself in Denver where everything is starting to fall apart. It is like seeing Raccoon city all over again for him, and this time he isn't going to run away.

Location in the city: Hospital looking for aid

Extra: N/A
Last edited by Lerro on Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:09 pm

o.o Well other then their in Denver right now everythings perfect ^^

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:13 pm

lol wait whose in denver? the survivors? if so my bad, had a hard time following the intro lol

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:19 pm

lol Sorry I thought it'd be an interesting way to start an intro and yes So far this outbreak is happening in Denver Colorado, The raccoon city outbreak had already happened and passed

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:22 pm

Ok I fixed it lol, is that gunna work? Or should I make him a football coach in Denver instead?

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iowa90 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 pm

Ok posting a character when I am in my right mind set. I am really tired right now.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!!!
"Truth be told... I couldn't lay a finger on the man."

iowa90
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:36 pm

nah that's alright it works ^^

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:41 pm

So far we have about 7 people....That's good! I also thought of a good way we all can meet up considering we're all in diffrant parts of the city. Me and Eisen are both at the P.D. So we get a S.W.A.T van. Put a lot of guns and amo in it. And drive through the city picking up as many people as we can...running over some zombies for fun. Ya...zombie hit and run. The best thing on this Resident evil world.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:50 pm

I say we don't find eachother the second we start the role play though. It always is difficult to role play when seven people come out of no where and randomly find eachother. But yeah, thats an ok plan I suppose. My guy is just gunna go on a little rampage and try to find survivors himself

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!