Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nebula's Dawn: F.S.S. Salient

Responce to Roku Mushabuki, sence i cant PM

a part of “Nebula's Dawn: F.S.S. Salient”, a fictional universe by VindicatedPurpose.

Nebula's Dawn Series Part I: A state of the art ship crewed with greenhorns and raw meat is led by an experienced sea dog on its maiden voyage. [Complete]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nebula's Dawn: F.S.S. Salient”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Responce to Roku Mushabuki, sence i cant PM

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:18 am

(BTW: the 100 Trillion was a typo, i started typing one thing then erased it, then switched to another and the 100 was actually supost to be 1.)

1. Think about this. In the future there are what, 100's of other planets with there own economy? All of witch are investing in ship parts? To me, the amount of money Waltz Enterprises makes doesn't seem that unreasonable because 1. in REAL LIFE the NFL makes more money than the US government. and 2. If you have 100's of planets investing in ship engines that are worth how much each? A NASA rocket propulsion system costs some 5m to construct, and these engines are nuclear. So by my estimations that's worth about 10m PER engine. So lets say you need 3 of these engines at 3m. that's 9m made from ONE ship that goes to the company. Now how many ships are there in ONE Planet?? 1000's? so, if each one of those ships has 3-10 engines on it, from ONE ship alone that profit can be 30m. 30m*1000=Thirty-billion. Now multiply that by the number of planets in the galaxy. so lets say... 200? So 30b*200. 600B dollar's from 200,000 ships. Now say they make that many ships in the course of half a year. double that profit into 1.2T a year.

(BTW: An individual nuclear power plant costs about 100m to make, with the core its self around 50m to make. So im REALLY dumbing down the cost of the engines. Just so ya know ^w^)

2. roleplay/nebulas-dawn-f-s-s-salient/characters/elizabeth-waltz, theres the character.

3. Does it even matter how much money the company makes? Elizabeth commands almost NONE of its wealth. She game it up before enlisting.

4. Her engines. She knows them better than anyone else. BTW, shoes make it hard for her to concentrate because her feet get hot. And you wouldnt want a lost/unfocused engineer fiddling around with the only thing that keeps your ship floating... Now do you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Responce to Roku Mushabuki, sence i cant PM

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:10 am

Thanks for all the info but my question is what is with the Null and Void post? Did that happen on accident?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VindicatedPurpose on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:27 am

It was probably an accident.

Now, regarding your corporate assets Mathew, if your character doesn't command any of it, then its safe to not worry about it. Secondly, we'll just assume that it generates a lot of wealth, and is among the fortune 1000 companies of the Federation (made that up).
Like a stranger on a grate, or a skylark, or a taper, flying ever upward and knowing of love's satiety. Our dreams beyond the Sun and into the expanse of Night doth sound a quiet hymn.

VindicatedPurpose
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Greeter Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mathew Littlepaw on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:18 pm

Shadetree76 wrote:Thanks for all the info but my question is what is with the Null and Void post? Did that happen on accident?

Well i went to the "RPG chat" thing, and clicked on something. So i sent a message to it, and it turned out that it transformed it into a post in the medical bay xDDD IDK why. So then, for the sake of not ruining the RP that was going on, erased the post.

Mathew Littlepaw
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!