Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A return

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

A return

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:37 pm

-=The door opened slowly, as a face unseen for some time enters the building. As he looks around, he notices much change, and yet it all is pleasing to the eye.=-

Well, for those that know me, you will probably know I've been gone for some time, and I am sure the reasons for my absence are now unimportant. For those who don't know me (I have noticed a massive increase in numbers on here.), Allow me to introduce myself.

I am ConvolutedMusings, an avid roleplayer with some five or six years experience through various media. Roleplay is, in all honesty, my passion, and it stems from my love of writing.

I hope to be able to get myself involved in various roleplays shortly and will likely be adding some roleplays of my own soon as well, I've been developing some in anticipation of my return.

See y'all around.

ConvolutedMusings
Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Re: A return

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eastep on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Well, let me be the (hopefully) First to greet you.
Second, let me warn you of the tainted Fishy Sticks. I'm collecting them, so if you are offered any, or have come in contact with one, put it in a box, and leave it at the door of the thread.

I'll come by later and pick it up, and are you awake around... say midnight? and do you have any... defensive measures for defending a... what's something I could use... a thread? Well, enough of my joking and fooling, I'd like to see you around in a few Roleplays.
till then, DON'T EAT OF THE FISHY STICKS!

~Eastep
Red Factioooon!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eastep
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:31 pm

Saladin you evil bastard. I still hate you </3 =). Nice siggie though.
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:45 pm

That's okay, your hate is your own pain. I forgive you.

:)

And thanks for the signature comment. I was proud of the outcome.

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:47 am

A hardy welcome back to this guy! =]

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LordSaladin on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:00 am

Thanks, Matty-kun. I love you as well, in a purely platonic, father-figure and son-figure kinda way. Lol. :D

LordSaladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 18 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!