Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Reunited Sister's and the Love of the Lord(Still need Canon)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).
This is an Inuyasha rp for those who love the show. I have created this rp for those who wish to rp and try my idea with me. The idea i have is the char i made Rina is Rin's older sister and has been traveling with Sesshoumaru for the past year and is in love with him though she has not told Sesshoumaru that she is in love with him. The reason for this is that Sesshoumaru has told Inuyasha that he hates humans aside from Rin cause she is only ten, and he did save her from being killed. Anyway if you wish to join and rp with me for this idea then post and let me know what char you want. Here is the In Char thread reunited-sister-and-the-love-the-lord-t34190.html

Chars:
Inuyasha:
Kagome:
Sango(comes with Kilala): Hidden Dreams
Miroku:
Shippo:
Mioga(the flea):
Kaiede:
Kikiyo:
Sesshoumaru:
Jaken(comes with Au-Uhn):
Rin:
Koga:
Aiyame:
Naraku:
Kagura:
Kana:

And if i like your own char i will let you have ONE but remember that Sesshoumaru is mine^_^
Last edited by Rina-Sesshy's-Mate on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I love you Sesshoumaru
Hn
love you rin
love you rina^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rina-Sesshy's-Mate
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Reunited Sister's and the Love of the Lord

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Ari~ on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:20 pm

Oh, I would love to join you're rp, may I use one of my characters sense I'm possibly no good at rping as the new characters ^^;;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Ari~
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rina-Sesshy's-Mate on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:47 pm

sure you can use your own, by the way i have not seen the new series yet so i posted char's from the old one until i see the new one that is then i'll do another rp for the new series

Rina-Sesshy's-Mate
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hidden Dreams on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:02 pm

I'll join, I suppose ^^ If it is okay, I'll take Sango as a character to use. I'd also like to use one of my own, original characters.
And also... there's a new series?! O.o I did NOT know that. I must go watch it now, bwahahaha~

Info On Original Character:
Name: Ukyo
Sex: Female
Species: Fox demon
Appearance: This fairly lonely vixen has slitted, emerald eyes. she has waist-length, straight orange hair worn in a neat, perfect style. Her skin is like porcelain, with a bright orange color of fur on both her ears and her bushy tail. She has a very slender figure. Her tail is long, brush-like and carried with a curve. She usually wears a rumpled blouse and skirt.
Possible Love Interest: Koga

Hidden Dreams
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rina-Sesshy's-Mate on Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:06 pm

Hidden Dreams wrote:I'll join, I suppose ^^ If it is okay, I'll take Sango as a character to use. I'd also like to use one of my own, original characters.
And also... there's a new series?! O.o I did NOT know that. I must go watch it now, bwahahaha~

Info On Original Character:
Name: Ukyo
Sex: Female
Species: Fox demon
Appearance: This fairly lonely vixen has slitted, emerald eyes. she has waist-length, straight orange hair worn in a neat, perfect style. Her skin is like porcelain, with a bright orange color of fur on both her ears and her bushy tail. She has a very slender figure. Her tail is long, brush-like and carried with a curve. She usually wears a rumpled blouse and skirt.
Possible Love Interest: Koga

I like her! Ukyo is APPROVED!!

Rina-Sesshy's-Mate
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!