Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of a New Nation

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Rise of a New Nation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:20 pm

Murtag clenched his side as 'he' left, balancing most his weight on his left leg he managed to stay up.

"I think... I have broken a rib 'r two," He whispered under his breath.
I love escalators, because escalators can never break--they can only become stairs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blade
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:29 am

Jen nodded and seated him on the examination table. She removed his top half of clothing. Taking his pulse she found it was normal. Putting the stethscope away she placed her hands at his sides and applied slight pressure. Feeling for any obvious broken bones.

"Does this hurt when I do this? Are you in pain when you breathe? Any excrutiating pains with slight movements?"

She asked him her hands still at his sides. The pressure was gone though.
Life is beginning to thicken again.
Re-emerging in as thick as storm clouds everyone could see.
Or skinny dipping in the public pool.
Just all of it gaining meaning again.
Getting closer everytime I look.
What happens to me after my life is completed again?
Will I be happier again???

Written By: Me, Myself and, I. How Wondrous.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:30 pm

"Yes, it hurts when you put pressure there," Seth said, doing a good job hiding what it really felt like when she pressed up against it.

"It... doesn't hurt when I breath."

Blade
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:38 pm

Jennifer smiled. It was a good thing the pain wasn't so intense that it hurt to breathe. That meant nothing serious was wrong. There may have a bruised rib or two sprained at the most but not broken.

"Well, good news nothings broken. Bad news you will have to slow up on being hero for a few days. If you want you can stay here or go to a safe place out there."

She pointed her fingers out to the extened land outside the window.

"I can put you on liguid medicine for now. And then you can just rest ok?"
Last edited by Tenma Uchiha on Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blade on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:52 pm

OOC: They didn't have pain pills then. They had liquid medican, but it was very expensive. Also, cracked ribs are worse than just a sprain, i've had them before and they were very painful. Only not when you breath.

Murtag grabbed all his supplies and put them back on, then looked down at his hands which were covered in gun-powder, small scrapes, and over that were cold.

Sighing he stood up, limping out of the small little house and looked at all of the injured soldiers laying on the ground, since there was no beds to lay on.

He looked out towards Charlestown, he could see small flashes followed by the sound of gun shots. He watched as remaining and wounded soldiers were ordered to leave camp by the Colonel. Men began to pick up thier pace, and get as much from camp as they could. Most f the officers got on horse back, while the majority, infantry had to go on foot.

In a line with about 6 per row, they left following a path, away from Charlestown.

Murtag was neer the middle of it, a little farther to the back listening to the sound of the remaining fights, come to an end.

Blade
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:01 am

Being ushered to start moving, Daniel got up and joined the others in formation. She hadn't grown fond of the sound and tried blocking it out but that goal was futile. She was toward the back and went along with everyone else.

It was very quiet other than the sound of marching feet hitting the ground. Over her shoulder she held a small bag and that was it. One that she kept very close to her that she forbade anyone from going near. To get her mind off of things she let it wonder off to her small farm. This would help her a little but the booming in the background was hard to ignore as they marched on.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tenma Uchiha on Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:16 am

Jennifer watched him leave and wished him the best. Him and the other. The other didn't stay but why not. If these were the people to save us then they were in her prayers.

"Be well soldiers fight for us until victory is ours."

That was all she said. Jennifer returned to her book seeming as there weren't going to be anymore soldiers to come in.

OOC: Blade I changed the pain pills to liquid medicine. Sorry I'm not very good at being a medical lady.

Tenma Uchiha
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!