Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Role player looking for some roleplays

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Role player looking for some roleplays

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:16 am

Ok well I'm going to keep this brief I was away for about 3 1/2 months dew to personal stuff, all of the roleplays I was in before I left died so I am looking for some new ones that are active and have a few people in them.

Roleplays that I am interested in.

Apocalyptic
Post-apocalyptic (survival/rebuild)
Zombie
Fantasy
Dark
Anime

Even if your roleplay is not one of the above mentioned I would still like to take a look so if you need a male roleplayer post up a link to your roleplay. ^_^
Last edited by Jake_o on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jake_o
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Role player looking for some roleplays

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 am

If you look at the bottom of the page, In the "most popular topics" section, I have a roleplay there called "Elemental Alliegence".

its sort of an Apocalyptic RP with a few little twists, and theres a few spots that could be arranged.

So feel free to read that, If you're interested, could you PM me, and i'll tell you about all the spots that are avaliable. :)

(Not all spots are correct in the first post, because its too old to edit now.)

~~Viva
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:58 pm

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:23 pm

OMG IT GIR!!!!

Sorry had to do that HUGE Invader Zim fan and I just love Gir

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:38 pm

lol its fine :) Yeah me 2. GIR is funny, it's funny when he gets Zim mad xD

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kagerou on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:16 pm

...Hi Viva. I see you have kinda met Jake. Hi Jake. I'm sorry I couldn't keep stuff alive for ya!
Hey, that's a post!

Kagerou
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:17 pm

or when Gir just flat out annoys Zim like with the doom song and the butt on Venus episode

and yes i am back, its ok it should be me apologizing for not being able to get on and rp U_U

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:39 pm

lol yeah. I don't think I seen that Venus eposode...:/ I wish they'd put Invader Zim back on where I can actully watch it...

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rpgmoony on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:17 am

I'm in a rp group with several fandoms included. So if you have a character you really wish to play let me know. We could always use male characters =D

If you're interested send me a PM and I'll send you the details <3

rpgmoony
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vivalavida on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:13 am

Hey Blood, yeah i met Jake :P

You seem to know everyone on this website Blood ^_^

Vivalavida
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockinxxlullaby on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:55 am

Guitar Picks Pleeease please think about it ^^' I know it's far from what you asked for but we have two spots open for male roles. A drummer and bassist.

rockinxxlullaby
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:50 am

sorry rockinxx but i have never been able to really get in to the music rp's

I took a look at the rp you suggested fennec and even though it has a good setting it does not seem to really have any plot line. I have roleplayed in a few of those and they never seem to last very long sorry U_U...I still love your Gir though ^_^

Hey rpgmoony thanks for the replay but i don't really have pre made characters. all the characters that i mace are usually made up on the spot so if you could just link me to a few that you have i would like to look at joining ^_^

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:08 pm

Oh its fine, thanks for looking at it anyways. Lol thanks ^-^ Gir is fun.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rpgmoony on Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm

I'll send you some links then =p

rpgmoony
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:32 am

Just so that everyone knows, i am still looking ^_^

I have only joined one so far and am looking at joining one or two more just to be more active. please dont hesitate to post if you have one of the above mentioned RP's ^_^

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:47 am

If you're interested with a fantasy/dark kind of RP(though its kinda battle-based), try checking my RP:

roleplay/grail-war-rp-fate-stay-night-inspired-rp/

tomabird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secrios on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:04 am

Well if you like fantasy my rp is right up your street. Its a fantasy adventure about this small group of mercenarys who help people because no one else would. It takes place in a totaly different universe where everyone has long ears. for more infomation please visit http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/clyde-the-ottsel/

Secrios
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:28 am

thanks guys ^_^ ill check them out as soon as i have more then five minuets on the comp ^_^

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jake_o on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:27 pm

ok....

Secrios, i think you have an interesting plot and some my find it interesting but i don't like how anybody that joins has to be a fellow "good" mercenary....i mean the whole point of a mercenary is they go where the money is and they don't care who they work for. I also don't like that there are only two choices in being a character. sally or mercenary that has to be under you and follow your command...I mean I know that this happens but the teams are usually small and there tends to be backstabbing (which you have also killed) i wouldn't mind working in a team with you (or someone else) bit i would have liked the option of a few different teams of leaders.

so thanks for the post but its not for me sorry U_U

tomabird, I think you should have seen the post in the ooc first but ya once you reply to that I'm in ^_^ love the way you set it up, very cool and cant wait to try it.

oh P.S. to anyone that is reading and is looking at my post....ya my ooc is fairly bad with the misspelling, capitalization, and some punctuation, but when i post up IC i meticulously go over my post several times fixing everything that is wrong....i don't do the same to ooc just because those are short post to let everyone know something....

Jake_o
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tomabird on Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:28 pm

@Jake: Lol, sorry I already saw your post at the ooc thread.

tomabird
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!