Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Roleplay Ideas: Help?

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Roleplay Ideas: Help?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:48 am

Hi! I'm trying to come up with ideas for a new roleplay, and I could really use you opinions and some help with plots, names, etc.

Dragon Riders: I'd like to make this modern, but it's not exactly easy keeping a dragon in a city. I could use help with a plot for this one.

Night Club: This is a promising idea. In this nightclub, instead of partying as yourself, you get to create an alias and wear a mask. That way you can keep your club life and your real life seperate. I just need a name for the club.

Mummy's Curse: The Mummy is my favorite movie of all time, and I'd really like to make a roleplay based off of it. How popular do you guys think it would be? The plot might be tough.

Mardi Gras: The single most awesome holiday celebration in America. Half my family lives in New Orleans, so I'm big on Mardi Gras. I just have no idea what a plot for this one would be.

Street Racing: This one seems like a lot of fun. Each team consists of a driver and a mechanic, and drivers race for money, girls, and ultimate bragging rights. I haven't decided what the vehicles would be. They could be cars or motorbikes, or we could lean a little more towards sci-fi and use flying/ hovering vehicles. The only problem: How do we decide who wins each race?

Alright, that about all I got right now. Let me know what you guys think of these ideas, suggestions and opinions would be great!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolrSurfr3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Roleplay Ideas: Help?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:03 am

street racing, sounds interesting

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aeris Strife on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:45 am

The nightclub thing sounds kinda cool. My suggestions are:

The Poison

(I'll edit more in later- here at school and shouldn't be on RPG)
Hey bitch, I don't care if it kills me
and I don't give a damn if it hurts
I'm going to live for the fun of it
Because this is my stinkin' life, not yours

Aeris Strife
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pompeygal93 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Erm for the club... maybe call it just 'Deception' :)
x♥x "Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars --points of light and reason....And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty." - Edward Cullen NEW MOON x♥x

pompeygal93
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hurricane on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:43 am

Modern day dragon riders sounds cool.
Two wrongs do not make a right. However, three lefts do.

Hurricane
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chaoicangel on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:09 pm

The club sounds cool! Maybe... Club Masque?
With love,
Chaoicangel

Chaoicangel
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 pm

The club sounds very cool, and perhaps you could incorporate the Mardi Gras thing into it. Have a big event on the night of Mardi Gras, or something. (:

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!