Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Magic Hunters of Valderia

ROLL CALL!

a part of “The Magic Hunters of Valderia”, a fictional universe by Sir Fluffington.

A Steampunk High Fantasy Adventure

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Magic Hunters of Valderia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

ROLL CALL!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Fluffington on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:37 pm

So we're making decent progress with the role-play and we are approaching the end of the current phase or arc or what ever you want to call it. In order to get a general sense on who's going to be posting soon or who is still active I'm doing a general roll call. All you have to do is make a quick post in this thread with your character name and say if you are planning on continuing posting. If you have any problems figuring out your next post just hit me up with a pm or you can ask a question in this thread.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sir Fluffington
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: ROLL CALL!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Don't you fret, Fluff, me and Byte ain't going anywhere. Got another post for Morgan and Lysandra in the works as of this writing too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundalive on Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:02 pm

I'll continue posting as Gainsboro. It might just take a while due to inexperience and getting distracted on a regular basis.

Gundalive
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sekki on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:03 pm

I'll probably start posting as Breixo as soon as I feel like there's a good window for me to introduce him.

Sekki
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dementedness on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Character: Adris Dasul

If I'm still going to be posting: HECK YEAH!

Why I'm not posting: waiting for mr.Gundalive if he has anything to do before me. >w>

I check what is up on a daily basis, so yes, I'm still active to the roleplay >:3

Dementedness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:50 pm

So, yes, GT and I just posted for Lysandra and Morgan. So I guess we're good. x)
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Yeah I'll be posting, and my character is "Lucious Marder."

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Subtle on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Spotface remains stuck firmly, like an adorably crusty barnacle, to the side of this story, whether you want him there or not :P

Subtle
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Fera Rainglore and I will be posting soon...
I'm sorry once again, I can't seem to catch a bloody break, it's one crisis after another, and I apologize for that. I will (hopefully) post before Wednesday. Sorry if anyone was waiting on me...
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby whscorbin on Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Maleki, work has been hell but I am here. Will be posting ASAP

whscorbin
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:41 am

Valar, I'm in.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pixxelwink on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:19 pm

Kai
I'm here to stay.

pixxelwink
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:32 pm

And I am back! (About time Lufia... =.=)
I apologize, I had a lot of things on my hypothetical plate, and finally the things are done. Giving me the free time to get back to this. I make a note: I am here to stay, and won't have that long of a leave if I can help it.

Fera, and I are here.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!