Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rolplaying Partner!!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Rolplaying Partner!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:13 pm

HELLO THERE!

Thanks for checking this out. If you don't already know me, my name is Miss_Dreamer. AKA Dreamer. AKA Miss AKA Any other name that you can think of. Someone once called me an evil chibby, but that is besides the point. I would really like a 1x1. I have no idea what it should be about but I am open to ideas. Of course I have my guidelines, which will be the next thing I write about!

SO! I do all kinds of RPs unless it is..
*based off a book
*based off a movie
*Some kind of fanfic thing...
*Involves me rping as a guy (i'm terrible at those)
*Historical
*Science fiction

As you can see....I am pretty picky about the things I RP in, but so are many people. I also like original ideas. Obviously I'm okay with cliche romances, but don't be shocked if I throw a twist in their. Now I will tell you what I'm like
+I'm active (I post two or three times a day)
+I like dark/twisted/thriller things (can be better explained if needed)
+Most of my characters have something off about them.
+I'm big on ROMANCE! I don't know why. I just am
+I hate love at first sight. Giving people a hard time is something I do best.
+Drama is my middle name. I throw things in and kill people off. So exciting
+I hate when people leave halfway without explanation. So tell me you are not interested anymore I'm fine with that

These are the things I expect with RPs.
+Literacy. (2-3 paragraphs.) I clearly don't expect more than that because it is only two people.
+Grammar and Spelling. I'm terrible with these. But I make it a habit to double check, so you should do the same
+Long Lasting. I want this to last really long. I want to die when if gets to the point where our characters can't go through anything more
+Finally I want this to be fun for both of us. I will try my hardest to make you happy, but I would like to smile as well.

What I want from you:
-Get to know me!
Once you do that, things will go a lot better.

Thanks for reading this! PM me or respond to this thread! Can't wait to get started!
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Rolplaying Partner!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boultinator93 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi i'd like to do an rp with you, i've not got an idea at moment but im sure we can sort something out if you drop me a message

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

boultinator93
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:47 pm

What are you interested in perhaps we can collaborate on ideas.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vaultboy on Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:49 am

Send me a PM if you have something in mind or would like to hash out a few possible story lines. I am open to just about anything so we can literally go anywhere or do anything.

I look forward to hearing from you.

~VB~

Vaultboy
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!