Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Roman Citizen

Roman Citizen

a part of “Roman Citizen”, a fictional universe by NarrowEye.

Roman Citizen. That was once one of the noblest things you could be. Once? Could? You are there. In the years of the republics birth. 139 BC. It's time for you, to rise for power.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Roman Citizen”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Roman Citizen

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:19 am

"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:35 am

Oi Baphomael, you don't have to curse all that much ^^
I myself swear a lot, but that's just unnecesary much.
Bloodied Terra, a world created by human frailty or maybe by our own greed? A world dominated by ideologies and wars, conflicts everywhere. In this world a story takes place, the story of a man who would become the savior of Human Kind.

Join in, and help decide the fate of the world, as the greatest web of lies and fatalities in human history unfold. Hide those too weak in spirit and shield those who cannot fathom the greatness of this cobweb of destiny, for the Bloodied Terra will soon unfold.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MadHatter on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:05 pm

It is cool the RP started, but i am going to wait to actually post for a little bit. My character is still marching to the city.
I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.

MadHatter
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:43 pm

I think I am going to have to pull out of this even before I added my character. This isn't historically acurate as I thought it would be and the characters dont seem connected enough to me either.
Good Luck.
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:36 am

Just a heads up NarrowEye my character dropped the dagger it's laying on the ground, not at his throat.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:23 am

Oh, ok.
I thought you still had it in your hand.
Anyhow, she could still go for it :P
Let's be on the safe side.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:16 am

I'm going to await AnnaliseK's post before I make another.

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:34 am

Sure thing. Anyhow, shouldn't we wait for the others to post as well? I mean the only ones that are posting are: Me, Narrow, Shavnia and AnnaliseK

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnnaliseK on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:26 am

True enough.

AnnaliseK
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warlord001 on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:32 pm

Sorry for not posting had a busy weekend ill get on it now

warlord001
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:56 am

It's okay. We all have one of those weekends :P

EDIT: Oh Narrow incase you were waiting for a reply, I already posted one :P

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:55 am

Ok. I should be going to school soon >_> I will try to check for posts if I got the time.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Uhmmm... I think I forgot to tell you something...
Lanista is a title, not a name.
Lanista is a gladiator trainer.
Just so ya'll know.

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shavnia_Velmount on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:54 pm

I was curious about that so i looked it up the other day, does your Lanista have a name or shall we continue just to call him the Lanista?

Shavnia_Velmount
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:17 pm

O_O Narrow is going to play god. *runs*:P
I figured that Lanista was a title, I mean you called him Wahib a few posts back :\
EDIT: So, you want me to be one of those gladiators? Or you want to wait with that? Your call.

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warlord001 on Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:36 pm

im going on vication on march break ill be gone from this thrusday to next thursday does anyone want to take over Njord when im gone? if so just tell me

warlord001
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NarrowEye on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:54 am

Yay! My posts has created utter confusion.

Lanista = The lanista, let's keep it that simple, he won't pop up that frequently.

Wahib = Pompanus bodyguard, He's the rather large nubian who follows a little behind his master, and protects him.

Archlkan, I can't choose for you xD you got to choose that yourself. Do you want to be in the first game?

If that sums up what's needed to be known, then I'll get on with my stuff :D

NarrowEye
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:45 am

NarrowEye wrote:Yay! My posts has created utter confusion.

Lanista = The lanista, let's keep it that simple, he won't pop up that frequently.

Wahib = Pompanus bodyguard, He's the rather large nubian who follows a little behind his master, and protects him.

Archlkan, I can't choose for you xD you got to choose that yourself. Do you want to be in the first game?

If that sums up what's needed to be known, then I'll get on with my stuff :D

Damn you! I now am literally mindblown!

And ok. I'll be in the first game XD

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:55 am

ROMOR wrote:
xoxMissClairexox wrote:I would be interested in doing this one :)
Currently doing a degree in ancient roman history.

SO,go forward.hope u will get it.
--ROMOR--------------
http://www.sportsvendor.biz

That was a pointless post, was it not?

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:43 am

Ok posted the start of the fight, will post the second part whenever anyone has posted something. didn't feel like rushing and doing the fight in one post.

Byte
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!