Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Romeo and Juliet REMIX (IC)

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Romeo and Juliet REMIX (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sat May 30, 2009 6:47 pm

"Sounds good to me." Briana reached into her wristlet and took out her sidekick. "Here, and your number." She handed Tyson her phone.
Camp Nokomis is where the cool girls spend their summer.
Don't believe in ghosts until one comes knocking at your door
Books are awesome
When you see my face hope it gives you hell...
You got me poppin champagne...
I think we should light a match, we'll hold it to the wind to see how long it lasts...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat May 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Tyson took his hands off of her only to do the tasks at hand. Taking out his phone, he entered her number, then put his number in her phone. "Here." He smiled and gave her the phone back and put his back in his pocket before placing his hands back on her waist.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sat May 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Once Briana pt her phone away she put her hands around Tyson's neck again.
"So, do you go here or are you crashing?" Briana would laugh if he was crashing to, usually crashers either do something to ruin the dance or stay hidden.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat May 30, 2009 7:58 pm

The thought of crashing party made Tyson laugh, for if he had been doing that he would be back where he woke up this afternoon. "No, not this time. This is my cousin: Juliet's party, so I have to behave." Tyson made a sad face at this, but soon turned it back to a smile. "So...Are you crashing? I can keep a secret." He didn't care either way, he already had a date with the girl and it didn't seem like she was causing trouble, so there was no need to be alarmed.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sat May 30, 2009 8:13 pm

"Maybe I am....maybe I'm not." Briana knew it was a semi-sketchy thing to say, but most of what comes out of her mouth is sketchy. "What if I was crashing?"

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat May 30, 2009 8:29 pm

"No big deal, you don't seem to be up to anything, so I can let you stay." Tyson wore a big smile to show everything was all good. "Although, in these situations there are usually a bribe of some sort to keep someone from telling, but you don't have to worry about that since your not crashing?!" That last part was said in a sarcastic manner as if he was saying she was crashing.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sat May 30, 2009 8:41 pm

Classy, and smart. Most people didn't realize Briana was crashing even when she was in London and would put on a horribly fake accent.
"Guess what, I am crashing. So I guess I need to bribe you now. Name your price." Briana smiled, this evening was turning out to be more fun than she expected.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat May 30, 2009 11:21 pm

Tyson smiled, he knew the girl didn't go here, but he was having too much fun to get her kicked out. "Hmmm...Well, I have enough money and materials don't too much interest me. So...How about a kiss?" Tyson was taking a small risk asking that, he could easily offend the Briana, but hopefully she was having fun as well and she found him cute.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sat May 30, 2009 11:34 pm

Briana smiled, she saw that coming. She leaned in pressed her lips against Tyson's, and kissed him. She pulled away. "Is that a big enough bribe?" she asked with a small smile on her face.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sat May 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Tyson wore a smug look as she pulled away from the kiss. "Hmmm...Not sure, for that level of a kiss, I may have to put you on a payment plan." He smiled as he wondered if she came alone, most crashers came in a group, they hardly ever came alone. "But, now I have to wonder if you came alone? That would definitely mean a bigger bribe...Longer kiss in other words." It was just then Tyson had noticed they had stopped dancing, most likely from the kiss they shared.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sun May 31, 2009 7:27 am

Briana grinned. "Well I'm not alone, guess that means it's time for another kiss." She leaned in and gave him a longer kiss.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 31, 2009 12:36 pm

Tyson was going to question who the others were , but as their lips met the question left his mind. His hands roamed around her waist and tighten up his grip bringing them closer together. After a few moments he pulled back from her with a small grin, licking his lips. "I guess you can consider your secret kept. So you want to get to someplace...less crowded?"

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sun May 31, 2009 1:02 pm

Briana looked around, she couldn't see Romeo or Mark anywhere, maybe Romeo had bailed with that girl. Mark, well for all Briana knew Mark could be with two girls. "Sure, where exactly did you have in mind?"

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 31, 2009 1:23 pm

"Not sure..." Tyson looked around the party for signs of a place to retreat to, when he remembered the pool house out in the back. "There's a pool house in the back we can chill in."

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Sun May 31, 2009 7:22 pm

[I'm so sorry, but I'm really ill and I must stay in hospital for a day or two, I will post as soon as I'm better. Again, I apologize.]
Run, run, run away. Lost, lost, lost my mind. x

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sun May 31, 2009 7:33 pm

Briana smiled. "Pool room sounds good to me."

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 31, 2009 7:55 pm

Tyson took Briana by the hand and lend her through the crowd towards the back door. As soon as they were out the door, there was the pool and the pull house beside, off to the right side. "So, can you swim?"

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bookworm81 on Sun May 31, 2009 8:14 pm

"No I've never gone swimming once in my whole life." Briana said sarcastically. She walked over to the pool and stuck her foot in. "Not that cold." she said taking her foot out of the water.

bookworm81
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Sun May 31, 2009 8:31 pm

While Briana was making what she thought was a funny remark, Tyson was already undressing himself. He had threw his clothes over the back of a chair and was standing there in only a pair of matching black Gucci boxers, which now doubled as swimming trunks. So with a running start he dived into the pool and quickly resurfaced in the middle. "You coming or what?"

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PoisonLacedLips on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:43 pm

It felt like her heart was on fire. A rush of hot adrenaline ran through her body, Juliet did not want to part her lips from his. It was just, unbelievable. She wrapped her hands around his neck, she was standing on her tip toes, and it felt as if she was floating on thin air.

PoisonLacedLips
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!