Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Roof Runners: A simply complicated romance

Roof Runners: A simply complicated romance

a part of “Roof Runners: A simply complicated romance”, a fictional universe by emotionless.

Femme-Fatalist vs. Men of Mayhem vs. The New Mafia

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Roof Runners: A simply complicated romance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Roof Runners: A simply complicated romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:41 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Roof Runners: A simply complicated romance"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Roof Runners: A simply complicated romance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Of course I will join you Emotion. How could I refuse, ey? xD

Hmm... Always wanted to be in a mafia style roleplay xD
I would like to reserve the Boss of Men of Mayhem. (Heheheh... yay is gonna be a Don xD)

Will have a character sheet up... hopefully soon xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:15 am

Heya Emotionless!

May I reserve the Male Player?
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Hi stilts, ya the male player is yours =D

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Sorry that I haven't posted sheet yet...
Yesterday I had family thanksgiving dinner (Yeah I know it was a few days off xD) so I was in turkey coma, and today it's Sunday and I am usually busy on Sundays xD

Should have character up by the end of today

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lego's Apex Predator on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Hey Secret,
The talent please? Working on her just need to find a good picture.
Image Thank you to gloomysunday for the awesome new banner. It goes to a story I'm writing.

My Photobucket

Image Thanks to Myth for the awesome signature.

Lego's Apex Predator
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:21 pm

kk, rox. No problem Lego

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoxUrSox on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:46 pm

kay... took me long enough but sheet up xD

-dies after writing sheet- X.x

RoxUrSox
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Is this still on? If so, I haven't played a coy character for awhile. I'll take her, please. ^_^
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:54 pm

kk, ya its still open, just waiting for my characters to trickle in. =)

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!