Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rose Academy

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Rose Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:51 pm

Azrael smiled as Annabell walked away. "Room 108 huh." Azrael walked into his room and sat his bags down. Slowly he pulled out his laptop and set it up in the corner of the room. The screen flashed as he turned on the on button. The screen started to load the cd that was in the drive and came up with the words Revolutionary Academy. It was time to return back to his mission. He studied through the names looking for one name in particular Luna he had to know what happened. As he stared at the screen he began to remember bits and pieces of the night before. The voices started to match the players in his dream until Azrael knew most of the things that happened. Why did Azrael fight against Rosenthal? He knew the words they had shared but there must of been more than that. Azrael wouldn't of started a fight for those reasons alone.

Azrael found himself sitting down indian style in the floor of the shower. The water had become freezing cold at this point, but it didn't seem to bother him. The thoughts that had built up from learning most of what happened that night had caused him to rethink his current situation. Somethings still remained covered by the same figure, but at this point he had almost completely revealed himself. The figure that stood in the entrance of his mind looked almost like, but that was impossible. Why was it that Azrael was looking back at him with eyes that seemed filled with evil. The man was Azrael and it wasn't Azrael. This man had pale skin and black orbs with a gaze that could gaze into the depth of his soul. On closer inspection he saw that this man was a vam, but before Azrael could finish his thought he heard a loud noise come from outside of the bathrooms.

Azrael didn't even bother drying himself as he quickly through his clothes on and headed out the door. Scanning the area with his crystallized green orbs Azrael caught sight of a mysterious figure off in the distance. The figure kept getting closer and closer away and Azrael didn't have time to climb down the stairs and as he placed one hand on the railing, he pushed off using little strength and leapt over the railing falling two floors down. His legs bent right before he hit the ground in order to absorb the impact causing him to land on his feet with his right leg placed in the back. Pushing off his back foot Azrael took off as fast as he could running through the gardens. Only a day ago he had fought with Rosenthal here, but as he looked back at the things that happened he wasn't even sure why he was fighting. It was almost as if Azrael had been possessed by some kind of demon that wanted him to kill Rosenthal because of his vampiric blood. Azrael had fought against vampires plenty of times in the past, but all of them had been criminals and he was able to capture about half of them without causing much pain. Azrael always wondered what became of all the vampires he captured. Were they locked up like other criminals or was there something else going on. Azrael had always asked his superiors what happened with them since he had never seen a vampire in the cells at the base.

He was informed that they were sent to another facility that had the capabilities of housing in vampires and keep them from escaping, but they way his commander said this always made him feel uneasy. Weren't those vampires just criminals like any other human that had committed a crime, or were they treated differently because of their blood and background. Azrael had always found himself stuck in his own head. Thinking about every little thing that took place and his life and analyzing them at the same time. Azrael looked around the garden searching for the mysterious figure only to come up empty handed. Where had it gone he wondered to himself. It had become so dark in only a few hours and Azrael was slowly getting tired of searching the campus, it seemed he wasn't going to find the figure at least not tonight. That was when Azrael felt a strong bolt of electricity flow through every region of his body. It wasn't long before Azrael started to lose consciousness and fell to the ground, but right before he had completely lost the ability to stay awake. The lights were bright in the room Azrael woke up in. It took him awhile before his eyes got used to the lights. He placed his right hand near his eyes and began to rub him. When they had finally focused he saw that the man in the room was the same man that had saved him when the government was after him. "So your finally awake Azrael" the man said in a cold and harsh tone. Azrael quickly scanned the room trying to find out where the exit was. A door stood twenty feet in the southwest direction of the room. It wouldn't be easy but if something happened Azrael would need some kind of escape plan. "Wait what am I doing here and why are you here?"

The man laughed at Azrael's questions as he began to play with a knife that laid atop his desk. "You see I have something I want to show you, it has to deal with things that took place eighteen years ago." Azrael stood there puzzled as he listened to the mans words. "What does that have to do with me I wasn't even born at that time?" A smile broke it's way across the mans face as he slowly stood up and walked toward Azrael. Azrael felt a little weird as he got closer to him. "This has more to do with you then you think it does. During that time humans created a project called Project V. Project Vampire." The words that came from his mouth were too much for Azrael to grasp. Project Vampire what was that and how did that have anything to do with him. Since he got to this school so much had happened that everything seemed like it had been preordained. "What is.." Before Azrael could say anything else he was immediately interrupted by the man behind him. "Sir we don't have much time left." The mysterious man from before looked away from Azrael and stared at the other man. "Yes I know this it won't take much longer." Slowly his gaze returned to Azrael. "It's time you learned the truth of who you are. Inside this envelope is the details that took place during Project Vampire. It is up to you whether or not you read it so choose carefully. Those papers will change the way you see this world and you will learn things about yourself that you never thought possible." As Azrael took the envelope the man started to laugh again. "See me after you have read the information inside there and tell me what you plan to do about it. Again none of this made sense. What was this man talking about and what was Project Vampire and also how was he involved? Before he knew it though the man behind him was now right next to him and touched his hand on the back of Azrael's right shoulder. Electricity once again surged through his body and soon he once again fainted.

When he awoke he found himself alone in his room lying on his bed. The envelope from early had made its home on the table that sat next to the bed. Azrael reached toward the envelope then stopped himself. Did he really want to know what was inside the envelope and what did the man mean when he said it would be something that would change Azrael's life. How could a piece of information cause so much change in him he wondered. His hands got closer and closer to the envelope and before he knew it the seal on the envelope had been opened and he saw at the top of the paper Project Vampire. As he read through the papers a horrible look made its way onto his face. The things on the papers really did start to change him. How could the humans of done things like that. He had always thought that there were people in this world capable of all kinds of acts of evil, but this was on a whole new level. As he got further down the paper he stopped as he saw the name of one of the vampires on it. "Rosenthal" Why was that persons name on a the Project Vampire file and didn't the man say this had something to do with him. As he read more of the papers things started to make more sense. His parents names were also written in the files and it said that they were researchers at the lab where Project Vampire took place. Then it all made sense. It was like a bag of bricks had just fallen on top of him and his entire world was flipped upside down. Azrael couldn't believe what he had just learned about himself and fell in a state of confusion and depression. The papers fell from his fingers that had loosened after he dwelled deeper and deeper into the file. They landed on the floor beside him showing the information that was stored within them. The last words before Azrael fell asleep slowly slipped from his lips. "I am Rosenthal?"

PROJECT VAMPIRE

Far to long have humans suffered because of the vampires. They believe

because they are physically stronger that they are able to push us around. With

this project everything will change and a new bright future will be in our hands.

So far we have collected twenty live species for testing thanks to our hired

hands. The problem is we haven't found away to slice the genes of a vampire

and human without killing the subject. We believe the problem is when a

vampire bites someone their body is reconstructed by the blood and at this

current time we don't have a way to keep the subject humane and on our side.

Then a break through happened we figured out a way to splice the DNA of a

vampire with a human by going back as early as the embryonic stages of human

development. Test tube babies is another term for them. For some reason their

cellular make up can withstand the vampiric gene longer than that of an adult male

can. At the current time of the operation the test subjects expired three days

after initial exposure. Which was significantly higher than that of the adult

subjects. Then another break through accured. We decided to use the blood

of a pure blood vampire and thanks to our hunters we were able to get it.

Truthfully we wanted to capture the specimen, but he proved far to strong

and we were forced to retreat. We believed his name was Rosenthal

Luckily his moves revolved around the use of blood and we were able to obtain a sample of it.

The new batch of babies though were quickly killed off by the DNA strand all except one subject.

We call him VS1 which stands for Vampiric Subject #1. He was the first subject to last more than

three days, but that was just the beginning. Even as a baby he has shown a sign

of his powers awakening. This will be man kinds greatest weapon.

Regrettably I have to announce that two of the lower level researchers at the lab

have taken VS1 and disappeared. Sorin and Alita Marcel must be found at all

costs. If something happens and VS1's powers can't contain the vampiric blood

he will also turn into a vampire and our weapon will become our enemy. Without

our proper guidance when he awakens he won't know who his true enemies are.

As Azrael slept there he began to dream of a world without violence, without pain or sorrow. This was the world that Azrael's parents had always wished for him. Growing up Azrael had gotten into a lot of fights and everyone of the fights ended up with Azrael being punished in some way. Azrael never understood why he shouldn't be able to fight someone who wanted to fight him and why he wasn't allowed to use his powers. His parent's had never seemed to be proud of him no matter what he did and this brought a lot of pain and sadness to Azrael when he was younger. The thought that his parent's may not of loved him was always on his mind. It was an inescapable realization that even haunted him to this day.

Inside his dream Azrael found himself lying under a tree in a large forest. As he traveled through this forest he began to realize that there weren't any people around no matter how far he'd gone to look for them. He had never experienced total isolation before and it wasn't something that he wanted to experience. There had always been someone in the city that would bother Azrael and at the time he hated it, but now he thought that he would welcome it. When he finally managed to get to the exit of the forest he could see a giant city off in the distance. His legs ran as hard as they could toward the city hoping at least one person would be there. At the entrance to the city he saw hundreds of people laughing and playing games. Some were shopping and not a single one of them were arguing. What was this place it was like a paradise Azrael thought. That is when he heard a deep voice a few feet in front of him. Standing there before him was Azrael, but it wasn't Azrael. "Who are you?" The man couldn't help but laugh after hearing his question.

Do you not even recognize yourself Azrael?
Myself but that is impossible I am me aren't I?
That is correct you are you as I am you and I am you as you are I"

None of this made any sense to Azrael, but he couldn't help it he was intrigued.

"Are you a vampire?
Yes we are all vampires here and that includes you.
Thats not true I am human theres no way I could be a vampire.
This is a world where only vampires exist. A world without the tyranny of humans to plague it. This is the world that you will create."

This was all too impossible to believe. What this man was saying couldn't be the truth, but if he believed the what the file had told them then this must be the truth.

"Why am I the one who must create this world can't someone else do it?
Do you still fear what your powers are capable of, or is it that you still like the humans?
Of course I do!
Even though they made you the way you are now?
Thats differen't it was only a few humans.
What about when you fully become a vampire? Do you think these humans will still love you?
Love me? I..
What about the vampires you captured what do you think became of them? What if your so called friends were the ones who were keeping secrets from you and taking up where Project Vampire left off?
My friends wouldn't do that would they?
Of course they would. They are human after all. They hate your kind and want them destroyed.
My kind my kind vampires their hated by humans?
Of course they are. What makes you think they will change?
What about Annabell and Luna their human and I trust them.
They probably wish to become like us as well. That is why you trust them.
They want to be vampires?
Yes and they need you help.
My help?
Yes you can show them the way with the help of Rosenthal.
Rosenthal?
Yes Rosenthal must join our cause. Go to him and tell him what you have learned. Show him the documents that tell of Project Vampire."

Azrael awoke to find his body was covered in sweat. That dream no it wasn't a dream it wasn't a dream it was something else. Something inside of him was starting to awaken and Rosenthal seemed to be the key to all of this. No matter what the man had said to him Azrael wasn't going to believe all humans were enemies. At this point only Annabell and Luna could be trusted. Azrael left his room in a hurry he was ready to tell them everything even if it was something he wasn't sure he'd be able to handle. As long as he kept his powers in check he wouldn't have to worry about releasing the blood that his powers kept in check. When Azrael fought Rosenthal if it wasn't for Luna he would of transformed during the fight. Her powers had given him back his future and he didn't want to waste the extra time she gave him. There must be a cure he thought and maybe Rosenthal knew of one. As Azrael made his way down the hallway he found himself standing outside of Rosenthal's door contemplating his next step. He decided that it would be better to wait until morning. Azrael head back to his room it was late and too much had happened so when he was finally back in his room and immediately fell onto his bed and fell asleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:42 am

Luna had successfuly avoided Annabell and Azreal as she made her way back towards her bedroom. She hadn't realised how tired she was until she shut the door and made her way over towards her bed. She took off her jacket, boots and dress, changing into a long white nightgown. She then slipped underneath the sheets and let out a small sigh as her head hit the pillow. She was completely exhausted by how the day had gone. First she had met some new people that she liked. Met someone she thought she hated and later started to get along with. Had had several visions of herself getting bitten, kissing Rafe, and turning into a vampire. Two of those things had happened already, and she had thankfully been able to turn back time and reverse it. And now it seemed even more confusing to her. She had strong feelings for Rosenthal, which surprised her. She hardly knew anything about him, yet she felt strangely conected to him in a very odd way. She let out a sigh and turned over onto her side and remembered that the first ten pages to the book Rosenthal had was still in her pocket.

She got up from her bed for a moment and walked over to her jacket and took out the pages before walking back to the bed. She didn't know if she should read it. She didn't want to think badly about herself because she was human. She remembered how Rosenthal felt about humans. They were beings he thought might need to be destroyed. That they would destroy the world if they servived. She let out a sigh and shook her head and looked down at the pages before her. She remembered what Rosenthal had told her about the first ten pages and decided she would rather not read them again. She got up from her bed, took out an incence bowl and crumpled up the pages, putting them in the bowl before lighting the pages on fire. She watched as they burnt and slowly turned to ash inside of the bowl. With a sigh Luna moved back towards her bed. She needed some sleep, some really good sleep. She glanced at the clock and she groaned softly. It was already one o'clock AM. Class started at around seven, that meant she only had time for about five hours of sleep. What was next? She couldn't take much more.

Her eyes closed and she burried her face in her pillow and let out a small sigh. And before she knew it her mind going blank and she finally passed out. She had a really strange dream that night, but before it could reach its climax, her alarm clock went off. Luna shot up from bed and looked around, her heart pounding. Whatever her dream had been about had been extremely scary. "It was only a dream..." she whispered and got up from bed started to get ready for the long day. She had to make an anouncment about the dance coming up this weekened. She had so much planning to do. She combed through her long dark brown hair, then changed into a a deep blue floor length summer dress with a brown leather belt around her hips and a pair of sandals before quickly exiting the room and heading down the hall and outside towards the gardens.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:21 am

Annabell got into her dorm and sighed. "First day back and feels like more..." She took a deep breath and looked around... Quiet... She then went to her bed and touched it, it didnt freeze... for once. She then smiled and jumped onto the bed and layed on her back "For once, a nice warm bed" She then started thinking, had she finally controlled her powers? of corse she must of. She stopped Azrael from freezing, didnt freeze the bed and her hands havent frozen yet. She then closed her eyes, exsausted from today...
She was then suddenly in a snow covered land, nothing else in sight... just snow... She then started walking, finding a blood trail soon after. Her walk turned into a run with her fear taking over. Once she got to the source of it she found Azrael dead on the ground with Rosenthal standing above him, drenched in his blood. She then started shaking and fell to her knees beside Azrael... Freezing Rosenthal as she fell...
She sat up and screamed, but realised soon after that it was a dream... She looked round. A frozen patch on the ceiling and a frozen patch on the shelves... Good thing she didnt put anything on them... She could sort them out later but she had to get ready for school. She got changed and put on a blue top with black jeans and put on a empty shoulder bag and then headed down to the cafeteria to eat.
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:48 am

Rhyssen raised his eyebrows as Azhdeha opened his mouth to say the name Kestrel. Kestrel. . .it sounded so familiar and he was absolutely positive that was the girl's name. He was growing slightly frustrated at himself, he should remember this girl. In the back of his mind, he knew that he should. . .somewhere he knew he had seen her before and had spoken to her before. He felt Azhdeha place his hand on his shoulder and shrugged it off. This day was starting to get really confusing. "Yeah. . .I know it sounds crazy but I feel like I should know who you are too. . .like I've seen you and talked with you and you're someone very important in my life right about now. . ." Rhyssen felt a blush rise up too his neck as he stated the last part. Did he just. . .? It came out before he had even thought about it.

Rhyssen tried to act as he never said the last part and allowed a small smile to play on his features. Kestrel was really cute when she was nervous. He laughed silently as he watched her shift unconfortably and contemplated lifting her up just to tease her. Wait. Lift. . .that somehow seemed so familiar, but it didn't seem as he would have done the lifting. . .an image flashed through his mind. Azhdeha carrying Kestrel and Rhyssen laughing beside them. But where was this taking place? It was a hallway. . .with doors along the walls. A dorm room? That was impossible, right? They hadn't even entered the school yet.

Suddenly, Rhyssen snapped back to reality at the sound of Kestrel's voice asking them about dorms. "Huh? Uh, yeah sure, that would be great." He managed to grin this time, still trying to piece together what exactly was going on. "Thank you." Azhdeha said behind him. Rhyssen was all too sure that his friend had seen the image too, no matter how big the mental wall surrounding his thoughts were. He was probably as confused as he was. Seeing Kestrel look away, he took a step closer. "Are you ok?" He gently placed his hand on her chin and moved her face so that it would meet his. The grin had disappeared, replaced with a look of concern.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Azhdeha was a little taken aback when Rhyssen decided to come in close proximity with the girl, going as far as holding her gaze. Why did this scene seem so familiar? Sure, he had seen the image that flashed through Rhyssen's mind, but he really couldn't seem to piece it together. He was all too positive the scene was in the Academy's dorms, but it didn't make any sense. The pair hadn't even been in the dorms or the school yet. Sighing inwardly, he chose to not let this all frustrate him. . .he should probably be watching over Rhyssen anyway. "If you're not feeling well, we can take you to the nurse. . .if you show us where the nurses' office is. . ." He stated, a little uncomfortable.

In all honesty, Azhdeha felt a little like a third wheel, like he was interrupting a scene between two lovers. Although he was hoping that wasn't the case. Rhyssen knew of their mission. . .the sole reason that they were sent to the Academy. . .he wouldn't dare forget it would he? Turning his back towards the two, he silently looked out into the sky, thinking of his friends and family, many of whom were long gone. The Dragons were near extinction. . .and he was determined not to let them die out completely. The years of isolation he spent until he encountered Rhyssen and his family members were undeniably the worst moments of his life. Before then, his life seemed so bleak. . .with absolutely no purpose. Now, he had a purpose and he had friends. He wasn't about to risk that.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:07 pm

Kestrel listened to Rhyssen and blinked a few times as he finished off his sentence. She saw the colour creeping into his face and felt her own cheeks grow warm at the same time. So there they were; Two beetroots together. Despite their embarassment, Kestrel knew exactly what he was talking about. She felt the same way, exactly so. It was like they'd done this before and it was important to remember it. She tried to force the images into her mind but they wouldn't come and she ended up frowning, frustrated.

"I understand." She spoke softly, her voice had a slight musical ring to it. And then Kestrel left it at that, not sure of what else to say. She did understand, perfectly, there was no other way to explain herself clearly. She was shook out of her thoughts however, when Azhdeha spoke to her. She looked at him, her head tilted to one side slightly. She could have sworn she'd been a lot closer to him at some point, but the reason why defeated her. She lowered her gaze again, trying to hold back strong images that threatened to feed their way into the boys's minds.

But that's when she felt a smooth hand on her chin and a face close to hers. She momentarily stopped breathing and looked up to see Rhyssen, concern filling his eyes. "Y-yeah... Yes, I'm fine." Kestrel felt her heart skitter about a bit and hoped to god they didn't have improved senses. That's all she needed right now. She stared into the Ryssen's eyes, the moment between them growing slightly intense. She couldn't drag her gaze away and it was a little... Unnerving to say the least. Pleasant though.

That's when she heard Azhdeha. She blushed and turned to look at him, having completely forgotten he was there for a second. "I'm really ok... Just a little confused." She felt her brows furrow slightly. It had been a weird few minutes and she still couldn't place her finger on why. "We can skip the nurse's office, I'll just show you to your rooms." She felt a smile creep across her face then and she ran a hand through her hair, feeling a little better than she had at the beginning of their conversation.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Rhyssen smiled when he heard Kestrel's heart nearly skip a beat. Staring into her eyes for what seemed like an eternity, Rhyssen grew slightly afraid. Would he see the many years in them? Would she be able to sense that he had lived throughout a few decades? Would she scared by that? Even as the thoughts entered his mind, he couldn't make himself pull away from her, as if everything else had disappeared. . .even the telepathic link he and Azhdeha shared with one another. Right about now, all he could see was her.

Then. . .the moment broke as Azhdeha's voice came out. It was strange, but he sounded so far away. . .as if he wasn't really there. Turning the same moment Kestrel did, he must've missed what his friend said. Something about the nurse? He heard her mention rooms and he grinned. "Yeah, we should probably quit standing here, everyone's staring." Rhyssen murmured towards Kestrel and Azhdeha, noting the small groups of people that had begun to stare at the trio. "I think I'm going to like it at this school." He added, looking towards the two. Azhdeha managed a small smile at Rhyssen's comment. "It seems this school is full of suprises and very interesting people. . ." His friend managed to say, looking out onto the school building. "Well we should get going, it's getting late."

Rhyssen nodded and silently followed after Kestrel, noting that now was a new beginning. He was no longer hiding out with his family, trying to protect a big secret that no one other than the Dragons knew of. Here, he could do anything. . .and be anything. He wasn't restrained by the constant rules of hiding, he didn't even have to be a Dragon here. . .he was just an everyday shifter. He grinned at the thought.

Azhdeha silently contemplated warning Rhyssen to not grow so attached to Kestrel. Falling into step beside his friend, he wondered if he should. Knowing Rhyssen, it probably wouldn't do any good. . .he wouldn't listen and then Azhdeha would have to take some sort of action. Trying to supress his emotions, he shielded his thoughts from his friend once again. He hated having to keep secrets from him. . .but did Rhys really understand what was at stake here. The continuing existence of the Dragons held great importance to him. He wanted to be able to protect the last remnants of the race. . .because he was never able to protect his family. He wasn't there to do anything to save them. . .

He felt Rhyssen's concerned gaze on him and he ignored it, mouthing the words 'I'm fine'. Rhyssen knew of his past and he knew of his. . .both teens came from some sort of tragedy, but they rarely thought too much about it. They had become one another's family in the past number of years, but sometimes. . .they both knew it was never enough. The family component in their lives was missing.

As the thoughts flooded through his mind, he silently noted that they had arrived at their destination. How or why he knew that was still unknown to even himself, but he tried to just relax for a moment. Today had been a long day. . .and he just wanted to go to sleep.

Aradia
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Kestrel listened to Rhyssen mention other kids. She was still in a bit of a daze after their moment; She'd forgotten other people might be around. She turned to her right and noticed a few students intensely looking their way. Most of them female, admiring the new students they'd get to play with. She sighed then and turned away, not wanting negative images in her mind at the moment.

She managed to flash a quick grin at the boys as they spoke about the school and it's students. "If you think the kids are interesting, wait till you meet the teachers." Kestrel chuckled a little and then proceeded to lead them away, ignoring the whisperes from others around them.

As they walked through the halls, Kestrel's thoughts kept being dragged back to Rhyssen's gaze. The eyes she'd looked into so intently, had stories behind them. She realised that now. You could always tell by someone's eyes if they had a story to tell. She also saw them as bottomless - Very easy to get lost in. In fact, she had gotten lost in them and almost not found her way out again. Or that seemed to be the case anyway. She felt herself blush again, remembering their closeness and hurried onwards, shoving the images away.

Eventually, the trio reached the boy's dorms and the rooms Kestrel had taken them to. She turned to face them again a small smile tugging at her lips. "Well here we are.." She motioned slightly towards the door. "I guess I'll leave you to it and go find my own room." Kestrel nodded slightly and began to walk past them. "Night." And with that she disapeared down the hallway they'd just walked down.

It was quick exit, she realised, but to be honest she couldn't wait to get back to the comfort of her own room and just sleep for a while. It had been to long since she'd had a dreamless sleep and if she could go back tonight with positive thoughts filling her mind she might just succeed in her quest. Slowly, as she reached her room, she pulled open the door, taking in the scent of lavender. With a small smile she undressed and then hopped into her bed, snuggling down into it's warmth before eventually falling into a deep, but not dreamless, sleep.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Luna noticed a few people she recognized on her way to the cafateria for breakfast. She waved to them and let out a small Sigh. She would have to make an anouncment after breakfast about the school dance that was coming up. She wasn't exactly sure what she was going to say, even though she was a good student she was very nervous at making speaches, even if it was over an intercom system. She noticed that Namine was making her way to the Cafateria as well and smiled, remembering that she had been with Azreal last night. Then she moved her thoughts towards Kestrel, hoping that she was okay. Last time she remembered, she had been with those two very odd boys. Well it wasn't that they were odd, but there was something strange about them. They didn't seem....normal in a way. Luna sighed and then shruged a little bit as she headed into the cafateria.

Thats when she saw Zane and Raphiel at their normal table, already eating breakfast. She moved her way over to the buffet style breakfast area and got a bowl of cereal, an apple and some orange juice. She walked over towards the table with her tray in and and sat down next to Zane, across from Rafe. "Hey..." She said in a soft voice as she glanced up at Rafe for a moment before looking away and up towards Zane. His face was a little more welcoming, but with some anger still behind it. Luna let out a small sigh and looked at both of them. "look...I know...you guys are still angry at me for what I did, and I understand that. But it was either I turned back time or I remained a vampire. And I know you guys wouldn't want me as a vampire...I just felt like I had to help Rosenthal..." Luna was stopped when Rafe stood up from the table and glared down at Luna. "You were helping him by letting him drink from you?! Thats not exactly what I call helpful Luna! You were....giving yourself to him...how could you not know what would happen if he..." Rafe closed his eyes and quieted his voice, "if he bit you?" he said and glared at her.

Luna was completely speechless as she stared up at Rafe. She could feel tears coming to her eyes and she stood up as well. "My life is none of your business Rafe! And I thought that I was doing the right thing. Something that you don't understand obviously" Luna said and felt Zane reach up to touch her shoulder, trying to calm her down. Luna closed her eyes and sat back down, breathing hard. Rafe was still fuming but then sat back down after a second. "I"m sorry....your right. Its none of my business" Rafe said and took a bite of toast. Luna nodded and slowly began to eat her cereal.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Rhyssen gave Kestrel a gentle smile and waved back towards her retreating figure. "Night. . .see you tomorrow." He murmured, looking into the direction she left until she disappeared. Yawning slightly, he opened the door to his room and noted that someone had taken care of bringing their bags up the stairs. "I call that one." Rhys said grinning, claiming the twin bed on the right. It really didn't matter since the beds were completely the same and the room held a few bare necessities, but it would lighten up some of the tension that seemed to be flowing from Azhdeha right about now.

Rummaging through one of his luggage bags, he threw Azhdeha a piece of candy. His friend looked at him with a confused expression. "It's chocolate, your favorite." Rhys stated, shrugging out of his clothes and leaving on his boxers. He threw his clothes into the hamper in the corner of the room and streched."Go to sleep already, before I'm tempted to draw on your face or something." He murmured, laying on the bed and covering himself with a blanket. He shut his eyes, allowing himself to let the darkness envelop him as he fell into a deep sleep. He could almost feel himself smiling at today's events.

"Night. . ." Azhdeha stated as he looked towards Rhys' sleeping figure huddled in a blanket. Examining the candy bar for any signs that it could have possibly been tampered with, he found none and smiled. It wasn't a small smile, it was purely genuine. . .Biting into the candy bar with a sense of peace and relief, he let the images of today's events play before him. The day could've gone much smoother, but nothing really disastrous had occured and that was always a good thing.

As he finished the candy bar in silence, he began to remove his clothes. In one swift motion, he placed them all in the hamper and returned to his bed. It really was foolish of Rhys to claim the bed on the right. . .seeing as there really wasn't much difference. Smiling yet again, he yawned and flopped onto the bed, not bothering to pull the covers over himself. It had been a long day. . .eyes closing the last thing he remembered seeing was the white ceilings walls and then. . .complete darkness.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:48 pm

The sun shone through Kestrel's blinds in a straight one lined ray as she sat up slowly, untangling herself from her duvet. Her eyes screwed up as she tried to wake up. Then she led down again as a dizziness took over her, and that's when she remembered her dream. There was the usual, blood, shattered glass, screams but then something had broken through all of that. Two black silhouettes. They hadn't done anything, not said anything, but their presence gave Kestrel a weird sense of.. Comfort.

Slowly, she swung her legs around, running a hand through her hair as she sat on the edge of her bed. Would she ever figure her dreams out? It didn't seem like she would, after having had them for at least a year now and still being no closer to an answer. At least now, however, something had changed and strangely enough it gave her hope.

With a small sigh, she pushed herself from her bed and stumbled into the bathroom, where she washed, cleaned her teeth and then made her way over to the small wardrobe in the corner of her room. She pulled on a pair of jeans, vest top and ballet style pumps. Nothing special, but comfortable all the same. Kestrel pulled a brush through her long brown hair and then tied it up into a ponytail before grabbing her keys and heading out to the cafeteria. It was her first proper day back at school but it didn't feel like it.. It felt.. Well like she'd been here for days. Kestrel shook away these uncomfortable thoughts again, trying to focus her mind with images of what the year might bring.

As Kestrel entered the cafeteria, the smell of food hit her. She hadn't eaten properly all day and now? Now she was starving. She grabbed herself a bowl of cereal from the counter and then headed over to a table in the corner of the room. She noticed Luna, Rafe and Zane sat in their usual spot and offered them a wave as she continued passed. If she was honest, she wanted to stay away from there, for reasons she couldn't understand. It was just a weird feeling she got when she saw Luna, god knows why. Kestrel sat herself down and spooned in a heap of cheerios, watching other students wander pass by the window.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aradia on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Rhyssen groaned as he heard the familiar sound of his alarm clock, signaling the beginning of the day. He heard Azhdeha shifting out of his bed and a small click. The wails of the alarm clock had stopped. "Rhyssen, wake up, it's time for school." Rhyssen frowned, and tried to shut his eyes. "Just five more minutes. . ." He murmured. Seconds later he felt the pull of the blanket and fell on the floor with a thud. "Azhdeha!" He shouted, a grin on his features. He jumped on his friend's back and they both crashed loudly onto the bed, ruining the neatly placed bedsheets. "You idiot." He heard Azhdeha murmur into the bedsheets. Rhyssen laughed and pulled away.

"Time to play pretend. So what type of shifter are we? Wolf? Falcon? Hmmm?" He asked nonchalantly. He really wasn't expecting an answer, seeing as they had discussed this already, but it was always fun to bother Azhdeha. He would play a falcon shifter and Azhdeha would be a black jaguar shifter. Some small part of his mind bothered him slightly. He really didn't want to lie to an entire school about his identity. . .it felt wrong. . .in his mind at least. Sighing, he swung the door of the dorm room open and headed towards the showers.

The hallway was rather quiet at this time, and Rhyssen wondered if everyone had arrived in the cafeteria already. Running a hand through his hair, he opened the shower door and turned up the water, trying to clear his thoughts. The water felt good on his bare skin, almost as if it was clearing away all his troubles and worries.

Azhdeha rolled his eyes in response to Rhys' comment about playing pretend. He had heard his thoughts and he really didn't feel the need to repeat himself. He watched as Rhyssen left and smiled a little bit. Rhyssen had known that their dorm held a bathroom, albeit a small one, however it contained a shower. . .and yet, he headed towards the shower rooms. Heh, it was kind of nice to have a friend who tried to respect his privacy. Getting into the bathroom, he took a quick shower, brushed his teeth, and then changed into his school outfit, a shirt and a tie along with black pants and simple shoes.

Quietly finishing up, he heard the door swing open and saw Rhyssen, clad in the same uniform. . .however the sleeves were rolled up and a towel hung around his neck. In his mouth was a toothbrush. "You look ridiculous." He stated, laughing. Rhys grinned, toothbrush jutting out and making a big lump on his side cheek. That image only made Azhdeha laugh harder. "C'mon, let's go get some breakfast, I''m starving." He said, heading out of the dorm and making his way to the cafeteria.

He heard Rhyssen's footsteps as he followed him and looked back, noticing that he had ditched the towel and the toothbrush somehow. Entering the cafeteria, he noted the mass amount of people already there. Grabbing a tray and laying it with a few breakfast goods, he found an empty table by the doors. Sitting down, he noticed that Rhyssen had a tray full of food and was looking out towards the right of the room. Turning his body in a 90 degree angle, he followed his gaze to see none other than Kestrel. He saw Rhyssen wave towards her and, deciding to be polite, he gave a small wave in her direction as well. He might as well play nice.

Aradia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:48 pm

(Karina, the character is Annabell, not my username!)

Annabell went to the counter and grabbed a few slices of toast and spread chocolate spread on them before getting a glass of orange juice and an orange to eat and drink. She then spotted Luna and walked over to her table and sat down "Hey Luna... Umm.. what happened yesterday? Its like deja vu..." Annabell hoped Luna would know the answer, she didnt know about her power but she did know she was there at the scene and that Luna might know the answer... Or a clue... She then thought about Azrael... It was almost school time and most of the students were in the cafeteria exept from him... She then shook her head, dismissing the thought. She could go and find him later but she needed to know what Luna knew so as she waited she took a bite out of her toast and sipped some of her orange juice

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:59 pm

As Kestrel sat and munched her way through her cereal, her thoughts kept being dragged back to her dream. It was obvious to her by now, who the silhouettes were, however, why her unconscious state had fed them into her dream, she didn't know. She took another mouthful of food and chewed, her spoon hanging in the air. Things had certainly been very weird over the last couple of days, what with the whole deja vu fiasco and her dreams getting worse. But right now she wanted to start afresh, make a go of this place and enjoy her time here.

As she was finishing off, spooning the last droplets of milk into her mouth she saw Rhyssen and Azhdeha walk into the cafeteria. With a small smile she watched grab their food and take a seat, oblivious to her watchful gaze. But then Rhyssen turned around and she quickly looked at the floor before tilting her head up again and catching his wave. She also noticed Azhdeha small gesture and then waved back, before raising herself from her seat and wandering over to place her bowl on the cleaning trays.

Once she was done, deciding it'd be rude to ignore them, she walked over to the two males. It was unlike her to approach someone, but she was making a new start right? And if that meant uncomfortable changes too she'd have to go for it. "Morning." She smiled and leant against a spare chair opposite them, ready to leave after she'd finished with her greeting. "Sleep well last night?"

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:18 pm

"I'll have the bartender's special."said Rosenthal sitting into the bar stool at the counter.The barman turned around and glared at him."Sir, your underage.You have to leave."He said pointing to the door.Rosenthal gave him a quick glare."Of course sir, right away sir."the barman said after a few seconds in a very surprised tone.He then came back with a martini, it was as if he had changed his mind because he had a clearer look at Rosenthal.Rosenthal fondled the rim of the glass with his hand and then picked it up with his thumb and index finger, sipping it.He was in a rural town, his Uncle had just left and Rosenthal wasn't in the best of moods.He didn't tell him where he went or when he would see him again.He had just left suddenly, mentioned something about 'The Vampire Council'.Never heard of such a thing Rosenthal stated to himself.

The bar was surprisingly crowded for a rural area.About ten people including himself.The door 'dinged' to signify someone was entering, there was a clatter of boots as many people came in and the bar erupted in whispers.A man touched Rosenthal from behind on his shoulder, "If you will just come with me, you won't be harmed."He whispered in his ear.Rosenthal turned his head to look over his shoulder at the man.Greasy hair, an almost blinding smile and he peered over his glasses as if he had just found something he had been looking a long time for."Whats it to ye?"said Rosenthal in a tough foreign accent.Rosenthal then proceeded to keep sipping his martini."It would be a shame for a fine specimen like yourself to be killed."The man grinned.Rosenthal carefully finished his martini and spun around still in his chair, looking the man straight in the eye."May God have mercy on your soul tonight, scum.For I have none for the likes of thee."said Rosenthal pulling a punch on the man, smashing his glasses straight into his face, blinding him.Out of the corner of his eye Rosenthal noticed several people in some kind of SWAT gear, they had gas masks and the like on.Each carrying an SMG in their hands.The area was too small to run around in so Rosenthal leaped over the barmans counter and took cover.A hail of bullets came down upon him, injuring or killing all bystanders in the bar.

The barman fell to his feet beside Rosenthal and with his dieing breath reached out to him and handed him a 9mm pistol.The barmens corpse then evaporated, like all commoner vampires did."I dont need such trinkets."Rosenthal said sadly, staring around the bottom corner of the counter to see that almost all the civilians corpses had vanished.The bullets then stopped after a few seconds and one of them came over to investigate the damage.Rosenthal came from behind the counter, several holes in him and eyes as red as blood.He grabbed the man by the throat and squeezed.Blood flew out of his mouth and his ears, his eyes popped.Roseenthal then threw the limp mans corpse down and his blood emanated around Rosenthal, giving off a dark aura around him.All blood in sight flocked to Rosenthal, flowing about him, around him, concealing him."Fire!FIRE!"One of them screamed.They opened fire again but the aura absorbed the bullets and they had to reload."Puppet master."said Rosenthal laughing, something coming over him.Lines of blood sprouted from his fingers, he then motioned and five men were pierced by it.The blood again adding to Rosenthals store, as he made another 'puppet' line.And then piercing the other five men he grinned."Obey your master, my puppets.Kill kill kill!"said Rosenthal with a light in his eyes.All ten of the men reloaded their guns and shot at their own team while screaming in fear at the same time.Bullets flailing everywhere, they dropped into a pool of their own blood.The man with the glasses was cowering at his feet, his smile nowhere to be seen."Mercy!Mercy!"he spouted, blood filling his gob.

Rosenthal looked down on him in disgust."Mercy?Your kind showed us no mercy, you never do.Look how many innocents were killed!And you ask for mercy, you disgust me, you vile creatures.You are a lucky man today.I will give you your life.Just never let me see your face again and stop bothering our kind.Do you understand me?Now go."shouted Rosenthal.The man got to his feet and rushed out, Rosenthal held up his arm to the mans back as he left, as if pretending to kill him.No, that would be dishonourable.They are defeated, just let him go. said Rosenthal to himself leaving the bar.He looked back to see it was called 'The Bloody Mary', which was a vampire reference to one of the famous storys in Immortal Being in which many innocent vampires were killed.The fighting had settled his anger that night.It was the first time he had ever went berserk, although not fully.

He awoke.He felt humid from all the sweat on his body that had dried now.He pondered about what he had dreamt.He had only ever gone berserk twice, but never fully.He had done it yesterday with Luna to.It always happened when he had not drank in a long time or lost a lot of blood, and that was always when he was most powerful aswell.He got out of the bedsheet's and headed towards the shower.After his shower he got the usual outfit on.He was pretty sure there was combat training on so he picked up his pace and exited his room to go to the cafeteria, he went to go over and sit beside Luna but as he came a bit closer he pretended to go somewhere else as he noticed her with Rafe and Zane.Rosenthal never liked those guys.They had never given him a chance just because he was different from them, a different race.That was all there was to it and they would never get used to it thought Rosenthal.He waited by the exit to the cafeteria and stared at the clock, awaiting for the time to go by for combat training to start.He couldn't help but eavesdrop at the same time on what Rafe, Zane and what the others in their little group were saying, but it was unintentional.
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Azrael laid in his bed unable to move. The night before he had learned so many things that he felt like an entirely different person. Even if he chose not to believe in the things he found out, it didn't change the fact that inside of him was where that man dwelled and he could feel him taking over. Since that meeting with him inside Azrael's dreams Project Vampire had been on his mind. What would happen if he turned into a vampire. Would he still be the same person. He sat up and walked toward the mirror hanging on the wall. He could see his reflection, but it wasn't his reflection that he saw it was the other Azrael. "Find Rosenthal" kept echoing in Azrael's ears. He watched as the reflection began to smile. Such an evil looking smile couldn't possibly be his, but it was. Azrael left his room after grabbing his books. He had missed the first day of class and even though his mind wasn't in the right place he had made the decision to suck it up and attend class. He took a quick glance at his watch and realized that it was lunch time.

The school was massive so he didn't have much time to get to the cafeteria. He hadn't eaten in a few days and was starting to feel sick. As he made his way toward the cafeteria he noticed that there weren't any students outside. They must be all having lunch and wondered how crowded it must be. Inside the cafeteria it looked like any other one he had been too. From what he could see no outsider would know that all the students here had special powers. There were thirty plus vampires in the room with him, he started to wonder if it was because of his blood that he was able to sense the difference between human and vampire. He scanned the room spotting a few faces he had seen before. Over in the middle of the room he saw Annabell and Luna talking to each other. What was this about he wondered.

Azrael walked over to there table and sat down hoping he wasn't interrupting anything. "We need to talk."

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Annabell was just finishing her toast when Azrael came. She was getting slightly bored waiting for Luna to reply but when Azrael came and sat at the table she smiled but looked concerned after he spoke "Whats happened?" Annabell hated that tone of voice... She usually heard it when there was trouble or when she would get expelled from one of her schools for freezing someone... She then wondered... What would he talk about and why was he so late? She then sighed... She really needed to stop thinking to herself otherwise she'll start talking to herself which was a sign of madness... Anyway, he was bound to say what was wrong or what was happening anyway...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:19 pm

Luna glanced up to see Rosenthal walk past them which made her feel a little sad. She knew that Rafe and Zane didn't like Rosenthal, mostly because of what had happened. She also knew that they didn't like him because of his attitude towards humans. But they just didn't see what she saw. Before she could even get up from her spot to walk over to him Azreal appeared out of nowhere and sat down beside her. She felt her heart skip a beat as she looked at him and from the way he was looking at her she had a bad feeling that he remembered what had happened last night. And she honestly wasn't in the mood for him at the moment. "Good morning to you to Azreal" Luna said in a polite tone, but didn't say anything else. "unfortunatly we don't have time to talk...breakfast is almost over...and I have to go make the school announcments..." Luna said and got up from her usual spot and picked up her tray as she started to leave. Stopping to turn back to the others. "I'll see you guys in combat" She said and then walked off.

She threw away the trash on her tray and put the tray in a pile by the washbin before she started to walk towards the exit. She stopped for a moment by Rosenthal. "I'm sorry about them. I know they don't like you...and you don't like them. But they are just protective of me. I have to go and make the morning announcments...I'll see you in Combat" She said and walked out of the door towards the main office area that was right across from the cafateria. She knew she wasn't exactly dressed for combat, not in a dress. But she had already passed the basic exersize class and she was studying on how to push time apart. Like a scar as some people would call it. So instead of having to fast forward or rewind time she could simply think of a point in time to go back to and make a scar through time and pass through it. It was harder on her sences but if it worked it would help a lot more. She waved to a few new students as they passed.

When she finally made it into the main office she waved to Professor Nolan who was the secritary of the school. "Ready to make the announcments Luna?" She asked with a kind smile. "As always" Luna said with a sigh and grabbed onto the speaker for the intercom system and pressed the button as she began to speak. There were speakers everywhere in the buildings as well as on the grounds so everyone would be able to hear her. "Good Morning students. Today is... Mondy, October 26th. I have a few announments to go over. First off, I would like to welcome all of the new Students to Rose Academy. If you have any questions or if you need any help please contact our Secritery Mrs.Nolans. Myself or any of the uper classman. Secondly I would like to state that fighting on the school grounds is forbidden. Anyone caught fighting will be expelled or servearly punished. On a higher note, I would like to anounce that the schools Welcome back Ball will be heald on Saturday October 31, in the dinning hall. Please dress aproprietly for the occasion. That is all, and have a nice day" Luna said and got off the speaker, letting out a sigh.

"Well...at least thats over with" She said and walked out of the building and headed towards the large rec-hall where combat training would be heald. She had never been good at hand to hand combat, but she was learning slowly. She had taken a few tai kwan do classes in her time here to help control herself, and it had defineatly helped. She knew they would be partnered up today and she prayed to god she would be paired with a new student. She had a bad feeling that if she was, that it would be Azreal. And she knew he would question her the entire time they were practicing. She let out a sigh and went into the recroom already seeing Professor Lampbert in the middle of the field, talking to a few students.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Azrael was confused when Luna got up and left. Was she avoiding him because of that night. Azrael sat down next to Annabell and gazed into her eyes. He let out a smile that's soul purpose was to reassure her that everything was fine. "I learned some things that kind of have me a little upset. It has something to do with the other night. I need to know more about the other night before I talk about it with anyone. It could just be a coincident that." Azrael stopped he didn't want to worry her anymore. "Would you still be my friend if I was a vampire." As soon as Azrael said this he got up and walked away he wasn't ready to hear her answer. Azrael went outside and heard Luna's little speech. She acted like nothing had ever happened. How was she able to cover her emotions when Azrael hadn't been able to. He wondered if she hated him for fighting with Rosenthal. He wasn't even sure what tempted him to fight in the first place.

As he made his way to the training area they had already started calling out the names for who would be partnered. Azrael walked over to Luna and whispered something in her ear. "I wont ask you about that night, but how long do you think you'll be able to keep what happened from everyone." Azrael walked past her with a sadistic smile brought on by the other Azrael's appearance. Azrael headed over to the changing room and changed into his black training clothes. As he left the room he gazed into the mirror and saw that his pupils had turned pitch black. He was stunned to see the changes had already started. Was the other Azrael tired of waiting for him and decided to take action. Azrael sighed and left the changing room. He had no choice but to attend the training session because if he was to back out now to many people would ask questions. A thought crossed his mind as he saw all the students getting ready. One of these students attacked him the other night and was working for that man.

He could still feel the electricity passing through his body. It wasn't an ordinary person that had done this. This person was very skilled and might even be the strongest student at this school. Without actually seeing his face Azrael was forced to pay attention to all of the students there and record the names of the students with some type of electrical power. Azrael wasn't sure if he would be able to defeat that guy, but he needed to in order to get another meeting with the man who gave him the files. That man knew more about this then he let on and Azrael was determined to find out. Was the true purpose of Project Vampire the extermination of vampires or was there more to it. He decided it was time to talk with Rosenthal. According to his other self Rosenthal was the key to all of this. There must of been some kind of information within the vampires rankings that talked of Project Vampire. Did Rosenthal even know what the humans had done with his blood and would Rosenthal choose to fight against him again. The questions kept building themselves up as soon he became overwhelmed. Azrael started to walk towards Rosenthal as he heard his name being called out followed by Lunas. "This can't be happening."

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Annabell looked surprised at Azraels question but before she could reply he got up and left... She then looked at the time... Combat training.... Azrael should be in that so she could answer him then... When she got up from the table Luna's annoucement started "A dance hmm? SHould be good" She then headed off to the changeing rooms and got changed into a blue tracksuit and then went into the area... She never really needed combat training as she could freeze anyone who could touch her but now she could control her powers she might aswell give it a try... She then spotted Azrael and started walking over to him but as soon as she heard her name being called out with Rosenthal she stopped and sighed "Might aswell tell him after..." She then headed over to Rosenthal... "She'd only met him twice... first time when he was bringing her to the hall and second when she saw him and Luna together... He didn't seem that bad...

Namine
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:59 pm

Protective?Rosenthal wondered.Was he really that dangerous?Maybe I am.He started to think about the school dance, and if he should ask Luna or not.He headed over to her and a few other people she was with."Hey uh Luna?"he inquired blushing."...Can I talk to you in private after?I have something to ask of you."Rosenthal said shuffling his feet and moving his fingers a bit nervously.Dont get me wrong, Rosenthal was a confident sort of a guy.But the way it worked in vampire culture was that it was usually the female to ask the male to these sorts of things and he had heard whispers from the human girls just after the announcement that it was the other way around in human society.So he hadn't really practiced anything of sorts and just came up to her on the spur of the moment.And then the man from Rosenthals visions stood before him.Rosenthal looked at him for a few seconds, his pupils were a black colour.Thats him?Rosenthal asked himself.He didn't know more about this man other than he had said the Immortal Being was full of hate, he couldn't remember anything else.

He was going to go over and ask him if they had met before but he was awaiting Luna's answer, and that was when Annabell came over, as if seeking something.Rosenthal gave her a confused look because so much was going on at once.He wanted to talk to Luna, and this other guy and now Annabell confronted him about something.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!