Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rose Academy

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Rose Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:37 am

As Rhyssen lowered himself to her level, she felt her face get hotter. She chewed on her lip, willing for the colour to go away. "Oh no, I want to." She blurted and then backtracked. That sounded wayyyyyy to keen. "I mean, I'm honestly not sick, just got a bit of a headache. It'll pass." She tried to assure them as best she could, not being a girl for a lot of fuss. She watched the two boys curiously and that's when Azhdeha picked her up. "Oh," She gasped a little. Honestly, if it was possible for her to blush more right now she would have done. But it wasn't possible.

She noted his obvious discomfort and he probably felt hers. He was as used to contact as she was. "It's ok," she murmered. "You can put me down. I can walk ok." She smiled then at the two boys, wondering what she could do to convince them she was ok. 'Use your power.' Oh yeah! She'd forgotten about that. 'How could you forget?' She batted her thoughts away and conjured up an image of herself being awkward around a set of pupils last year. She cast it out to any nearby minds and hoped the two of them didn't have special blocking abilities. "Er, can you guys see that?" Kestrel asked, looking at Rhyssen rather than Azhdeha. She figured he probably didn't want to be any closer to her right now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:14 am

Rosenthal stopped as Luna screamed out in pain.He didnt know what was going on, then it hit him.He remembered when reading the book he had skipped the pure-blood part, the part which read 'How to become a vampire in more detail/advanced knowledge'.It didn't interest him, he had already read the basics of it.There must be more to it than that?He wondered...it was an unexpected surprise.She must have be turning into a vampire, there was no other reason other than maybe she was seeing the future.

"What an unexpected surprise this is...you really thought I knew didnt you Azrael?That when I had bit her, you thought I knew she would turn into a vampire.Well let me tell you, I didnt.My uncle never told me such a thing, neither my parents.It is delightful news though, dont you think?Now she doesnt even have to go and get my book and she doesnt have to promise me anything.I suppose this is the unexpected checkmate Azrael?"He grinned.

"There is two ways to save her.Thats if I wanted to.I contain one of them here in my pocket"He said pulling out a vial of holy water."It is said that when someone drinks this while in the process of turning into a vampire they will turn back into a human.Every single time, but there is a catch like everything in life.There is a thiry percent chance that she will lose her voice and never be able to speak again.Due to the holy water literally burning the vampire part away from her.As you can see here it burns my fingers quite violently and im not even touching it.It would be a shame for her to lose her voice...and why turn her back into a human?That would simply spoil the fun and ruin her salvation.I would have to destroy her otherwise.Let me tell you people here, I read a story just a few minutes before we met here Azrael.It swayed my opinion.Before I read that I was actually genuinely not going to fight you, because there was no reason to and Luna did not want it, I genuinely didnt hate the human race as I do now...my human emotions got the better of me when Luna showed me a different way...the wrong way.You have my word on this, on my honour I swear to you that is the truth.It was you who asked me to be here, it was you who indirectly made me read the book.Its your fault all this happened, but I thank you for showing me mankinds true intentions.Their selfishness and greed will lead to the destruction of all life and I am here to prevent it."Rosenthal said crushing the vial at his feet.He turned to Luna.

"Luna, do not resist, it will be painful otherwise.If you want to save the world with me you need to give in.Let it consume you.There is but one thing you can do to stop it, your power Luna.I can not force you to join me and I wont on my honour.But you do want to join me...I feel it inside of you...join me Luna."Rosenthal said extending his hand out to her.
"See these revolvers
That's why they call us
The same reason the police ain't never caught us
I'm on another level words from a true rebel
I rock your ass and I ain't talking heavy"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:45 am

Annabell heard a scream from outside... Something inside her told her to do something... Her face was back to normal but the rest of her body was still looking like a icicle. She then ran outside and looked at the situation... Luna... The lady who was next dorm to her and was making that speech was writhing in pain and screaming while Rosenthal was just standing there with a hand extended to her... She then looked at Azrael... Blood was draining from his mouth... She then rushed over to Azreal and kneeled beside him before looking at Rosenthal once more "Help Her! Your supposed to be her friend!" She also had no idea what was happening but she knew that she was in too much pain and someone had to help her. After that she then looked at Azreal, careful not to touch him "What happened?"
Hey everyone. Im back...

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:01 pm

Luna didn't hear what was going on, her mind was to focused on the pain. She had never felt pain like this in her entire life. A scream erupted from her lips once more. It felt like she was on fire, inside and out. Everything was burning. Zane looked down at her helplesly and looked up at Rosenthal and his eyes sparked like lightning were inside of them. "You cant do this to her! She either dies or joines you is that it? She's in pain! Don't do this to her! Please!" Zane screamed at Rosenthal and slapped his hand away as he extended it to Luna. She had only veigly heard half of what Rosenthal had said to her. There was a way to save her, but he had thrown that away. So she was either going to die, or she was going to turn into a vampire. To enfasize it another jolt of pain rocked through her and she felt her head go back to look up at the sky and the bright moon.

She had seen herself becoming a vampire, and just like that it seemed to have triggered the change. She was in to much pain to use her power to turn back time, even if she tried to focus on it. "Luna! Luna, please...look at me...look at me!" Zane said in a frantic voice, trying to pull Luna up, but it was to late. Luna's body began to relax, the pain was subsiding. All but in her chest, her throat, and her mouth. she knew that her heart was going to stop beating at any moment, her throat was burning because of the bloodlust she was already beginning to feel. And her eyes, she knew why those hurt. She was staring to closely at the moon, and her eyes were becoming ultra sensative. And those eyes slowly moved towards Rosenthal. Had this been her destiney all along? To join Rosenthal? She didn't have an answer to that, not yet. All she was focused on was the pain in her heart and the pain in her throat. The pain in her heart was worse, it was growing even hotter and heavier and she could feel its beets slowing even more now and then it grew silent.

She was still breathing though, and it was a very wierd feeling to her. Everything was wierd feeling to her. She could feel Zane holding her still, but his very fingers felt more sensative on her skin. She could tell by the look in his eyes that she had changed. She had seen vampires before Rosenthal and she knew what he was seeing. Pailer skin, pailer than she had ever been, dark red eyes, she even felt as if her hair had grown longer then it was before. The only thing that didn't change is the way she felt inside. She still felt like Luna. The same Luna she woke up as this morning. She didn't feel any different. She didn't hate Zane or Rafe, or kestrel, or any of the other humans she knew. She was still Luna. Except the one thing that wasn't her...the bloodlust. That didn't belong to her. That belonged to a different part of her. "H-help" She finally whispered and the sound of her voice shocked her. It was silkier, more seductive sounding then before.
"Now matter what may come to be, always remember. The sun will rise and fall every day. Your world will not end, you will continue to grow and learn. You will not fall, you will provail."

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:49 pm

She has awoken the voice said.Rosenthal was quite shocked, she had changed quite a lot, he took a closer look...did he really look like that?He had never seen his reflection before, for it did not show in the mirror.When he looked in the mirror or the water, all he saw was a blank space.Were his eyes really that red?Rosenthal rushed over beside Luna."My sweet, are you okay?"He said touching her shoulder.She was cold, icy cold.Rosenthal grimaced, when he had held her hand before she had been warm and it was comforting.It was like that before when he had gotten close to her, heat had emanated from her.But now, now she was like an icicle, like him.Rosenthal started getting hysterical and tears started to fill his eyes but he tried to hide it."Its okay right?its done...its complete?Everything is okay, everything is okay, everything is okay.Itl be all right.This is what I intended to happen right?Right right...of course, right...I have no doubts in my mind whatsover, I know I have done the right thing.The right thing.No doubts.Hahaha!No doubts whatsover, nope none at all!HAHA!"he laughed hysterically as if losing some of his sanity each and every second.

"Help?You want help Luna?HAHA!Here, here you will feel much better!Bwahahaha!"Rosenthal said cutting his wrist with his pocket knife, blood oozed out and dripped all the way down his arm.He felt no physical pain in the slightest as he was going crazy, so many emotions were flowing through him at once.Although he was feeling no physical pain, the mental pain was immense.

"Luna, hahah!You know whats so funny Luna?Luna you look so well haha!You look the best youve ever been!HAHAHA!Not like il miss the warmth of your touch or anything haha!Or your smile!"said Rosenthal lieing.At this point he was practically insane.His vampire side of him was trying to convince him that he had done the right thing.At the same time he was also trying to convince himself he had done the right thing.He was flat out lieing to himself in almost everything he said.The pressure was getting to his head and so he would not know right from wrong soon.He had been fine until he saw how Luna had dramtically changed so much.

"Haha Luna!Lets see your fangs, I bet they look great on you haha!They wont hinder your smile at all!No no sir!Not at all HAHA!"Rosenthal said still laughing hysterically.Rosenthal grabbed her by her hand and pulled her to her feet away from Zane, still clutching her in his cold fake embrace."Hey Luna!Luna!Lets go and plot against human kind now HAHA!OUR destiny is at hand HAHAHA!We must save everyone!HAHA!"

I like this new side of you the voice said.And then made a noise as if laughing a sane mans laugh.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Luna's eyes went wide when Rosenthal touched her and she flintched slightly. She knew that his skin was cold, but it had never been that cold before. Zane looked at Rosenthal too and knew that something was dramatically wrong. As soon as Rosenthal touched her and looked down at her, it was like something snapped inside of him and he was losing his mind. Luna watched in shock as he began to laugh hysterically and didn't know what to do. She looked at Zane and then over at Azreal and saw that Namine was kneeling beside him to make sure that he was alright. She wanted to say something but the burning in her throat only increased, especially when Rosenthal took a knife out and slit his wrist. The sight and smell of the blood made her see scarlet, but only for an instant. She tried to push away the bloodlust, she didn't want to feel that way. She wouldn't feel that way. Something was dreadfuly wrong with Rosenthal.

She needed to slap him or something so that the shock from what had just happened would go away. But before she could say or do anything Rosenthal lifted her away from Zane who stood up and his eyes became clouded and his hair began to fizzle as if electricity was coursing through his entire body. He reached out for Luna and grabbed her arm pulling her back towards Zane. She looked up at him and back at Rosenthal. "Its okay" She whispered to him, her voice still shoking her. SHe pulled away from Zane, giving him a soft look that hoped would comfort him before moving back to Rosenthal. She did something that shocked her, she didn't know if this would change her back to being a human, but she was sure as hell going to try. She concentrated hard, harder than she had ever in her entire life. Rosenthal and everyone else in the Garden would get a strange sence of dejavu after this, but it had to be done.

She was going to go back in time. Back to the point where Rosenthal had bitten her. She was going to try and revearse this. She was going to try and put things back to the way they had once been. Her hands slowly moved up to Rosenthals face, and her fingertips caressed over his cheeks for a moment, staring up into his eyes. "everything's going to be okay..." she whispered and gave him a small smile that she knew belonged to her and not the vampire that she was now. Then she moved even closer to him, tilting her head up she lightly pressed her lips to Rosenthals before pulling her face away from his. Power and electricity seemed to flow out from her and her eyes became a glassy color as she concentrated. Everything around her began to shimmer and she could see images of the past day going by her in a whirlwind. She was going to go back and time and set everything straight.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:13 pm

Azrael looked up to see the face of a young girl he had never met before. His pain had ceased for the moment and all he could feel was a cold sensation coming from her. "Ice" he said before turning his intention back to Rosenthal. Rosenthal's words were unmistakeably and Azrael didn't believe a word he said. Rosenthal must of known this whole time that a bite from a pure blood could cause this transformation and Azrael knew it was only a matter of time before Luna's powers could no longer tame the beast within and the change would begin. He looked back up towards Annabelle and smiled. "I'm going to put a stop to this once and for all." Azrael rose to his feet using Annabell as a crutch. The touch sent cold sensations throughout his body and caused his hand to start to freeze. When he finally got to his feet he looked over at Luna who had finished her transformation and slowly his smile faded only to be replaced by a worried look.

Azrael's anger grew more and more to the point where he couldn't hold it in any longer. "Rosenthal I to gained something from meeting you. It was you who showed me the truth. The truth about vampires and how all of them are evil. So you leave me no other choice but to destroy you." As Azrael said the a black fog slowly covered his blue eyes until all you could see was a black pupil. Then from no where an ominous black wind appeared around Azrael that gave off an evil aura. Azrael jumped forward towards Rosenthal and just as he was about to strike him Azrael was struck with electricity coming from Luna's body. This sensation was one like Azrael had ever experienced as time started to move backwards. When it finally stopped Azrael found himself back on the train that would take him to Rose Academy. All of this seemed to much of a coincidence Azrael thought as he slowly fell asleep waiting for the train to arrive.

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Luna wasn't even aware when Azreal tried to atack Rosenthal through her shield. When she traveled through time she was protected by a shield, and it protected anyone she was touching as well. But when she touched them, they also got to keep some of the memories of what had happened before the time travel. She didn't want Rosenthal to forget some of the things. The good things anyway. She didn't want him to remember the bad things he had read about Humans. She wanted to keep that out of his mind. She knew that she cared for Rosenthal, but she wasn't completely posotive if he cared about her. What he had said about humans had hurt her gravely and she didn't know if she'd be able to be around him much longer if that were the case. Through the time travel, everything seemed extremely slow to her, but in fact it only took a few seconds to get back to where they had been. They were in the hall once more by her dorm-room. Kestrel was in her room once more same with Namine.

Luna's heart was pounding and she could feel tears build up in her eyes as her hands slowly slide away from Rosenthals face and she took a step away from him. She had done it, but had she been changed back to who she had once been? It took a minute for her to assess it. She felt warmer, that was for sure. And thats when she felt it. The steady beating of her heart. She could feel it. She felt the tears slide down her cheeks and she felt her shoulders shaking. She was back to normal. She was herself again, her whole self. She couldn't contain it anymore, she started to sob and she felt her knees shake slightly. This day had been so confusing, and she felt so week from using her powers. She finally looked up at Rosenthal to see what he would do or how he would react.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Rosenthal just laughed when Azrael spoke."Haha!Your a man without a good cause Azrael.You continue to believe in something false!The one here who is evil is you Azrael!I may harness powers of the dark arts but i manipulate them!You let them manipulate you!"Rosenthal said observing Azraels dark aura.He was about to attack him, but Rosenthal didnt care anymore, he had lost his mind.He stood there still holding onto Luna, as Azrael got closer he held on tighter, as if trying to protect her or trying to feel the warmth from her body.

Luna tried to relax him."everything's going to be okay..."she whispered."You...you wanted this?"Rosenthal said.For those few moments before time reversed, Rosenthal actually did think she had wanted what he had done.It made him happy, although it was a fake happyness it still put him at ease and back into sanity for those last few seconds.He wouldnt remember and Luna didnt answer him back, instead she wrapped her lips around his own.He closed his eyes and next thing he felt the warmth coming from her.He rubbed his arms up and down hers, savouring the moment thinking it was his imagination.But then he opened his eyes and it was real.He stood there beside her.

But new emotions overcame him.That of hunger.He wanted blood but images flowed through his mind.Images of Luna, cold, stern expression and she hissed at him baring her fangs and that of the book.A book of hatred he had remembered someone saying.Who? he wondered.He then stared at Lunas neck, it seemed to tempt him, inviting him in.But something held him, an image, of what seemed like a leesh, he wore a leesh around his neck and Luna was holding it by a chain as if he were a dog.He tried to bite her but every time he tried she would yank the leesh and he would fall to his knees.What does this mean? he asked himself.He then looked at Lunas neck again but the other image flowed through him like a lightning bolt.Luna licked her fangs.He started sweating a bit.But there was one nice picture displayed before him, that of Luna and himself kissing.But the bad ones far outnumbered the good, so he couldnt focus on it.

"Luna...theres these weird images going through my head.I...I want your blood but I cant take it...something is holding me back.You are holding a leesh in your palm and you are demeaning me a like a dog every time I try to bite you.In another image your a vampire and you seem like your hungry...and im dinner.I see some sort of man...a dark aura around him, but he himself is just a shadow.He says something about a book of hate?Luna do you see it too?What are these images?There...frightening and I dont like them.If this were to be real I think I might become insane."Rosenthal moped, not mentioning the good images thinking that it was embarrassing.He was pining for her blood but couldnt bring himself to bite her.

"What do I do Luna?"he said but suddenly she started sobbing and he noticed her knees were shaking."Luna, Luna are you okay?"Rosenthal held her in his arms trying to comfort her."Luna, please be strong, its okay.Did you see something strange and frightening aswell?It will be all rig..."he stopped in his tracks, the images flowed through his mind as if they were actually coming from her.They got worse the closer he was too her.He let go of her but they still remained, just not as bad as before."Luna...I need to go, I cant take it.Im sorry.I think...I think im not as strong mentally as you."Rosenthal said painfully.He then turned to leave for his room...

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Luna stared up at Rosenthal. She could see the images in her head too. Ones that scared her, nearly to the point where she nearly colapsed. But Rosenthal was there, holding onto her. She could see the image of their kiss still fresh in her mind. It was a kiss that had hope in it, a kiss that had caring behind it. When she had kissed him she had meant it, and she saw the fear in Rosenthals eyes as he saw these images. He wanted to escape from the emotions and the images that he was feeling and seeing. But she didn't want him to leave. Not like this. When he started to leave she reached out and grabbed onto his hand, holding on as strongly as she possibly could, pulling him back towards her. "Rosenthal...please...please...don't...don't go" She whispered and pulled him back towards her, closer. "I'm not trying to hurt you...I...I wan't...I...I want.." what did she want? She couldn't figure it out. It was all so confusing to her.

She knew that if Rosenthal went back to his room now he would read that horrible story from his book, the one he had told them about earlier in the garden. She didn't want him to read those aweful things. He would hate her again, and she didn't want him to hate her. But then what did she want. Her heart was beating faster now as she looked up at him and into his eyes. Those frightening and beautiful eyes of his that seemed to make her week at the knee's. It was like she was staring into his soul, and yes, she did believe that he had a soul. One that was trying to be good, but at the same time was struggling in what to do. "you" She finally spoke as she looked up at him. When she said that last word she knew that she ment it. She felt....strangely conected to him, in ways that she could not explain. She knew that she was tempting to him. Her blood was causing him some pain. Buts he didn't want him to go. She didn't want him to leave her and the next day hate her.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Namine on Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:45 pm

Annabell opened her eyes and she was in her room, sat behind her locked door... A few seconds ago she just went out of the room... "Deja vu..." She then looked around... The area around her was frozen and even more creepier... She felt a slight warmth on her shoulder... Someone must of touched her... But when? She then got up "Luna... Maybe she might know something..." She then touched her face, Skin... Not ice... She then went outside and spotted Luna "Luna... Something weird hap..." She spotted Rosenthal aswell and their expressions were full of pain and sorrow... "Ill be in my room when your free..." She then went back into her room... What were they doing?....

Namine
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Rosenthal stopped in his tracks.She longed for him and he wanted to comfort her.He tried to in his own strange way, it was as good as he could do at the moment, for when he got close to her that was when the images hit him hardest and he grimaced.The pain was building up within him but he held it in, on the inside, trying not to express it."Come."He motioned to her, taking her hand firmly from behind him."Come, follow me.We can talk but please, dont look at me in the eyes.Come."Truth was the only reason he didnt want her to look him in the eyes was that it caused him pain.The longer she stared, the harder and more real the visions and pictures in his head grew.His eyes were going bloodshot with a mixture of hunger and pain.He was doing the best he could manage to hide it, his facial expression was plain and he showed no other signs of weakness on the outside besides that.He didnt want her to think he was weak, he had to be strong.Most vampires took pride and honour to heart, especially pure-bloods.And to be strong was related to pride, according to vampires.Annabell came out but then went back into her room, she had been looking for Luna but now wasnt the time.For now Luna needed to be comforted and shown affection Rosenthal thought.

He pulled her along from behind, never looking back.He could feel her eyes peering at him from time to time and this made the images more vivid again.They arrived at his room and he opened the door.Rosenthal let go off Lunas hand then."Make yourself comfortable."He said emotionlessly.He wondered about Luna, he had heard that humans liked warmth so he went over to the fireplace.The images hit him once again so he stopped thinking about her.But he started to light the fire with just some turf, wood and match sticks.He strook the match and it sparked, reflecting in his eyes.The fire started growing and it was getting to a decent size.Although he said nothing, he propped a chair over to the fire.He had ment for Luna to sit there.Rosenthal clasped his hands together in a cup and blew into them, he had seen a human doing that before near a fire.He didnt know why.He then held his hands to the fire, he went closer...closer until his hand was almost in the fire itself.He felt nothing, no heat from it.Vampires only felt heat from creatures, his parents had told him that the heat came from their heart.He sighed and went over to his drawer.

He remembered Luna was in the room again, but the image was quickly replaced with the one where she was a vampire, so he focused on the task at hand, to avoid such things.He slyly took the book out of the drawer.Hateful?Did the man mean this? he thought.Of course not...look the book has no name on the front. the voice told him.Rosenthal pondered and then he decided he wasnt going to take a chance.He rested the book under the chair, so Luna wouldnt see and then grabbed some more fire wood from a basket beside the fire."Ah lets get this fire a goin."He then grabbed the book and placed it under the wood and threw it ontop of the fire.The cover of the book burned away and the words 'Immortal Being' appeared.He had only bad memories from the book, faded memories but he didnt know what they were, they were so hazy.The man had said the book was filled with hate.Was he right? Rosenthal wondered.He went to reach the book out of the fire but stopped as the image of a pale Luna crossed his mind.He thought it best to leave it there.It seemed this image was somehow related to the book.Rosenthal got up and lied on his bed, hoping Luna would sit down by the fire and enjoy herself.His eyes were red raw, so he turned over and buried his face in the bottom of the bed with his eyes closed.He tried to relax, but he couldnt from the pain and hunger.He bit his bottom lip hard and a trickle of blood flowed onto the bed, he then licked it up and repeated the process a few times.It tasted pretty plain.
Last edited by DaCookie on Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rausenhiruzo on Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:47 pm

The cold air glistened off his brow as he took his first step off the train. As he drew closer and closer to the school he sensed a sort of feeling a deja vu, as if this had all happened before. While on the train Azrael had a realistic dream about coming to Rose Academy and meeting some interesting people, but it was just a dream wasn't it? As he walked down the street he saw more and more things that had taken place in his dream. The air seemed to grow colder and colder with each step he took that drew him closer to the school. When he arrived at the gates to the school the guard there checked him thoroughly to make sure he was a student and slammed to gate behind him. Azrael wondered why the gate was so heavily guarded and they needed such giant gates. Wait hadn't he said that before or was it his imagination. Saying the school was gigantic would be an understatement. Never before had Azrael seen such a magnificent place, or had he? The air was at its coldest at the point and caused him to shiver. At this point Azrael had decided that what he saw in his dreams was a premonition or perhaps something else. The more and more he scanned the environment the more and more he realized he had been there before. It was quite obvious that something had played out here and he was apart of it. Looking around he finally found a bunch of students standing around waiting for something. It seems that must be where he had to go. Slowly he began to take in account all the faces in front of him. All of them had been characters in his dream or at least he thought they were as they matched their shadow forms he saw in his dream. For some reason though one of them caught his intention more than the others. He was a tall man with silver hair and a, Azrael stopped for a moment as he realized he was a vampire. He knew the vampire scent well and looked down at his hands. They were starting to clench tighter and tighter. Tighter than they had ever been before. Why was this, it just didn't make sense. After a few seconds though his grip released and he looked away.

For some reason he was happy. He couldn't keep the smile contained and let it free for the whole world to see, but why was he smiling after seeing this vampire he wondered. Deeper and deeper he fell into the rabbit hole of his mind trying to come up with the reason, but there was always something or someone blocking him from learning the truth. He decided to let it go and maybe that this vampire wasn't like the others and that may of what caused his brief happiness. As he said this the vampire disappeared had it been an illusion he thought. As he slowly walked away the image of a bandage played in his mind telling him to trust no one. What did it mean and why was it there. His dreams were of no help to him either, as there had been no bandage just arguments about things outside of Azrael's understanding. The more he thought about the bandage the more anger and rage began to build up and it wasn't something he could handle for long. In the distance he caught sight of a fountain. Good he thought somewhere I can rest and think things out rationally.

As he made his way closer to the fountain he saw a girl with black gloves on that were covered in frost. Why did she play apart in his dream and his mind he wondered. Everything seemed to unrealistic and needed to be changed. When he finally sat down his calm exterior self he always carried came back and he seemed his normal self again, but things weren't normal at least he didn't think they were. He replayed his dream over and over in his mind. Arriving at the school then then. What happened after that he wondered. He could see everyone's faces as nothing but shadows and he could see himself talking, but no words were coming out of his mouth. He seemed to be yelling something at someone, but his face was to just to dark for him to figure out who it was. The only person he did recognize seemed to be just the icicle girl and how cold it had been when he touched her. This may of been because of how cold she was, but for some reason her face were visible. The next part of his dream he found himself standing near the gardens with a horrible look on his face. What did all this mean he wondered as he sat there analyzing his dream.

That was when he saw another shadowy figure appear before him standing on top of a fountain. Words were spoken between him and the mystery person. Then out of no where a white light appeared before them. It was different then all the others. This one seemed to be pure unlike Azrael and the others, but that soon ended as the light began to cry out in pain. That's when that once pure light began to fade and was replaced by a darkness unlike any Azrael had ever seen. As Azrael looked up the new darkness and the old were laughing at him calling him weak and powerless. There was nothing Azrael could do he just laid there silent not saying a word. Then Azrael had gotten up and walked towards the figures, closer and closer until he was paralyzed. Their fangs had broken through his tanned skin and sucked the blood right out of him. This was when his dream ended and he found himself on the bus.

What the dream meant and why he had it would most likely stay a mystery to him, but he wanted to know more. With his final thought he snapped back into the real world and looked around him. That was when he saw her. She was a beautiful girl, but so were most girls he thought. She had blond hair that danced as she walked and as much as he wanted to get up to introduce himself to her he couldn't something stopped him. She was an inapproachable object in his mind. As he saw her both happiness and anger filled his mind. Why was this happening again. Then out of no where she faded away, another allusion? First it had been the vampire and now her. Who were these two people that he saw, but at the same time didn't see at all. He couldn't take these feeling anymore and laid back in order to dunk his head into the fountain. After cooling off a thought crossed his mind, but quickly faded before he could grasp what it truly meant. Their lovers?

Rausenhiruzo
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:24 pm

Luna looked away quickly and down at the ground as Rosenthal took her hand and guided her forward and through the halls towards his room. She glanced up at him even though he told her not too look. She didn't mean to, but she wanted to look at Rosenthal to make sure that he was alright. Finally they made it too his dormroom. His room was bigger than most she thought as she looked around. He had a nice full sized bed, a desk, and a small fireplace across from the bed. She watched as he placed firewood into the fire and thats when she saw the book. It was lying on top of the desk, she knew that it had been the book he was talking about, but she didn't dare go towards it. She watched as he pulled up a chair towards the fire and she observed as he started the fire. She was a little shocked when he put his hands close to the flames. She wondered if he could feel the flames licking at his skin. It didn't appear to look that way.

Luna slowly walked over towards the chair and sat down slowly, staring into the blazing fire. She jumped when Rosenthal put something larger then a log into the hearth. It was the book. She felt her heart start to thud even faster as she watched it slowly start to burn. Did Rosenthal know what he was doing for sure? He seemed to pause as he watched the book burn and his hand extened out towards it but then he stopped and slowly moved his way onto the bed and lay down on it. She watched him for a moment before staring back at the fire and at the book. The pages were turning dark brown around the edges and the cover was slowly turning ember and burning very slowly. That book was filled with horrible things, horrible and dark things. She glanced back at Rosenthal and slowly got up from the chair. She knew he was in a great deal of pain, but she knew if she tried to help. SHe would end up turning back into a vampire.

She slowly sat down on the edge of the bed beside him. Looking down at him, she moved a hand slowly towards the back of his head and gently let her fingers move through his white hair. "Rosenthal....please...tell me what your thinking" She whispered in a tender voice. She would be quiet if he didn't want to answer. But she needed to know what was going on inside of his mind.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Rosenthal faced upwards with a jolt after a few seconds when Luna touched him, a small mixture of blood and saliva flopped onto the ground.He tried to focus on the image of her her lips pursed against his own, but he couldnt visualise it as strong as the others.There was just too many images."Im thinking about taking the book out of the fire."Rosenthal said noticing Luna had seen the book.He gazed at it, the amber flames bouncing off the fireplace.Maybe she can help me explain what im seeing if I show her it.he thought."My Uncle gave me it.I only ever saw him that one time, he was a nice man but he told me quite a few weird stories.And when he wasnt telling me such things he seemed a bit overly friendly, but I liked him nonetheless.He told me to keep a secret...but im sure you wont tell anyone.He told me he was the son of Dracula.He told me a lot of strange things about hu..."Rosenthal trailed off, trying to hide it."...Vampires, a lot of storys about vampires.Some of the storys were very strange and gruesome so I didnt believe most of them.I think he knew that.He told me to read this book, and its the only memories I have of him since I was with him for only one day.I particularily like him but only because hes the only relative I know now..."He said still thinking whether to take the book out or not."A book of hate?Why would my Uncle give me such a thing?"Rosenthal said pondering.

"I lied to you about something Luna, but I il tell you the truth.At the cafeteria that day when I told you I could control fire, I lied.Thats not my true power, I do have unhuman like strength though, that was true."Said Rosenthal twiddling his fingers.The blood formed into a sphere and he set it afloat in mid air.He circled it around Luna a few times and then propped it front of them both."I lied to you because you would be really surprised at the amount of people who avoid or try to kill me once they learn I am a vampire and that I can control blood like this.They use the same excuse every time.Saying I am the definition of blasphemy and I shouldnt walk this earth.I cant comment on that, maybe I am, maybe im not.Almost all vampires are atheists but I dont know what I am.And thats why I cant comment on it."Said Rosenthal flicking his fingers and the blood sphere went gently into the wall.

He stared at the fire again and only now realised there was a mirror above it.He looked into it to see himself but all he saw was Luna sitting beside a blank space.It angered him, he didnt want her to see it.He thought that it would frighten her more than what he was about to do.He picked the remains of the sphere up again and set it aflight.It hovered gently, the blood inside the ball swishing back and forth.And then without warning he crashed it into the mirror, pieces of glass went flying through the air everywhere.He had cracked the mirror and only a very small bit of it still hung on the wall.He had been meaning to ask her if she was okay, but as his lisps moved the pictures flew through his mind again and instead he let out a little gasp.Rosenthal crossed his arms and lay his forehead ontop of them, staring into the bed with his wild bloodshot eyes.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Luna just listened and nodded to what he said. Azreal said that the book needed to be destroyed, that there were evil and cruel things inside that book. A book of lies and a book of hate. And he had been sent to destroy it, she looked back at the fire and watched as the book burned. The pages were getting crumpled and brown but the cover remained in tact, it was so strange. Something so simple heald so much hate and power in it. She had no idea why Rosenthals Uncle would give him something like that. When Rosenthal said he had been lying to her about his powers she had figured that when they were in the garden. He had bitten his finger and she had seen him do something with the blood that was there. It was strange to her, she didn't feel angry that he had lied to her about that. "It's okay. I understand why you did. I don't blame you. A lot of people here lie about their powers..." She whispered and watched as he used his own blood to make a sapphire.

It was beautiful in a scary way, she didn't know what else to expect from him. He was a vampire after all. And she wasn't surprised that he could manipulate blood like that. She watched as the Sapphire circled around her and she couldn't help but smile just a little bit. It really was an interesting power. She saw him glance up at the mirror and she looked up too. She could see herself just fine, something that she was thankful for now. But he didn't have a reflection. She caught the glimpse of anger in his eyes and she jumped when he through the blood sapphire at the glass. Some of the glass fragments scatered on the floor, one knicked the side of her face. She didn't realise that she was bleeding as she crawled closer to Rosenthal. "Ssshhh...it's going to be alright...dont be upset...please" She whispered against his ear. Her arms very slowly and very gently wrapped around his shoulders and gently caressed his arms with her fingertips.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Luna caressed his arms but he didnt jolt away like last time.He lost his energy to move away and he was becoming exhausted.He tried his best to think of something else.He closed his eyes and wrinkled his nose, he smelled something.It smelled sweet, a nice fragrant smell.He turned over onto his back, the smell was stronger.He followed the smell with his nose still with his eyes closed.Closer, closer he went.It was infront of him now.He gave one clean lick and licked his lips.Within but two seconds he opened his eyes suddenly, quite strangely.As if something had came over him.The hunger stricken look still in his eyes.Without hesitation Rosenthal grabbed Luna by both arms, holding her down on the bed.He licked her wildly on her cheek, like a rabid dog.He then sucked at the cut that was on her face.He then withdrew and wet his lips with his tongue.He bared his fangs and lunged at her but stopped about half way towards her neck.The images flooded his mind again like a storm.He resisted, he resisted them as hard as he could.One by one they erased from his mind, he had defeated them.He had obiltered those horrible images.Nothing would stop him now.He lunged again but then there was a cracking noise.Rosenthal flailed madly off of Luna, steam arising from him.He howled in pain.

Holes burned through his clothes and his skin.His trousers were damaged slightly but his top was just a rag now around part of his left arm only.His skin on the other side red to the bone almost.He fell to the ground into the small bits of the jagged glass by the fire.A vial lay beside him.Him or Luna must have cracked it by mistake when he got agressive.It was the holy water.He cursed under his breath and tried to get up but collapsed as soon as even he tried to move more than a foot.Steam still poured from his body in waves."My own...stupidity"He whined.His eyes glowing a brilliant red, the colour of blood."Your...blood...is...delicious..."He said managing to give a half hearted smile.He blinked a few times and looked at Luna, everything was going so hazy.She seemed to be further away every time he blinked."This is goodbye...isnt it?I had so many things to say and do...but my own selfishness and bloodlust is the end of me...Live on, Luna."said Rosenthal closing his eyes.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:53 pm

Luna continued to rub his arms but everything seemed to stop in an instant. Next thing she knew his hands were clamped around her arms and she had been shuved down onto her back. She let out a gasp when she felt his tongue move across her cheek against the cut that was there. She didn't move, she couldn't. It was like she was under some type of spell. Her heart was beating faster, and she wanted him to bite her. She did but thats when she felt something sting her for a moment, it wasn't unpleasent it just felt like a little bit of hot water had gotten onto your hand, and thats when she saw Rosenthal. He had fallen away from her and was on the ground now. "What Happened?" She gasped and bolted up from the bed, looking around. Thats when she saw His cloths and the red skin on one half of his body.

She got up, filled with concern she moved towards him but the way he was looking at her made her stop. Maybe it would be best if she left the room. She didn't want to cause him anymore pain. But at the same time she couldn't go. She couldn't leave him like this. "Its okay...don't say something like that....don't. I'm not going to leave" She said and slowly got up from the bed, one hand moving to the softer side of Rosenthals face and let her fingers caress of the skin. "I'm not leaving you alone" She whispered and leaned forward. She realised that she was causing him a great deal of pain, but she wanted to stay with him. Her lips got closer to his and finally she kissed him once again. Soft and tender.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DaCookie on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Rosenthal held his hand out to her and felt something pursed against his lips, but then he blacked out.He dreamt in his slumber.He lay on the ground and a bright light appeared from above.Rosenthal stared into the light and watched as a female angel descended down upon him.He held out his hand to the angel and she picked him up in her arms."I have sinned."He told her, but she kept on flying upwards.He could see the gates of heaven up ahead and the light was getting bright and brighter, almost blinding him."Im...im a vampire, I cant go there.Im unholy, an abomination to God."But the angel kept on flying towards heaven, not giving him a response.Rosenthal looked to his side and he could see Luna, she was saying something but he could only catch the odd word, so her sentences didnt make sense.He looked back into the light with his lifeless eyes, going more and more dead the longer he stared into it as it got brighter.And then something grabbed ahold of his hand.He looked to the side, it was Luna.She was trying to release him from the angel.The angel pulled back and they both tugged and tugged.He tried to speak but all he could manage was mouthing the word 'Luna'.He mouthed it again, there was no strength left within him.

They both fought over him, but Lunas hand slipped and the angel also dropped him at the same time.He tumbled down down down.He kept falling, it was like a bottomless pit.Until he stopped with a 'poof'.He looked around him.He was in hell.Countless people of all races were being whipped by humans with evil grins on their faces.A weird demon like creature approached him.He had horns as big as a buffalos and hooves like a goat.A twisted face and wings of a dragon.Rosenthal realised after a few seconds it was the devil."Ha!What are you doing here?Your a direct relation of Dracula, no?I thought those kind of vampires were much stronger than the ones we have here, but it appears not.Your one of the first pure-bloods here.And I think your the most related to Dracula out of any vampire we have here aswell.What happened to you?What did you die of?"Said the demon in a low voice."My sins.I have sinned, and thats why im here.I succombed to greed and selfishness."said Rosenthal.

"Haha, your a funny man, a funny man, just like your father.You couldnt be more wrong.Your simply dead because of exaustion and starvation!None of this sins bullcrap.I saw you from down here, you were going to heaven but the angel dropped you."

"Wait so what happened to my father?And my mother?"Rosenthal asked shocked."Dont worry lad, your father is in heaven with your mother.I only talked to him and her because they were going to heaven about the time I tried to overthrow God.If you read the bible you would know that it didnt turn out well for me, and thats why im here."The devil stated.

"I have so many questions to ask you."Rosenthal said."And so little time right?Heh, I think thats only the second time ive said that.I said the same thing to Dracula, he was the first.You see when people usually come here, they have all the time in the world!"The devil said chuckling."Il tell you the same thing I told him, find your answers somewhere else.Now goodbye and hope that you never see me again!"

"Wait... what?"said Rosenthal confused.And then everything disappeared.He no longer saw the devil nor hell and was again where he started, in the blank space with the bright light with heaven in the distance.A hand extended out towards him, it was Lunas.He tried to reach it but he couldnt.The angel was homing in fast and was getting closer and closer.Rosenthal kept mouthing Lunas name, every time he did he got closer to her hand.Faster and faster he said it, but the angel was almost there.He grabbed ahold of it just in time.She pulled him up and with a flash of light, he awoke.He was in the real world now.Still dazed and confused he blinked a few times."Luna...you there?"Rosenthal asked.

DaCookie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Karina_DarkGeisha on Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:23 pm

"Rosenthal?! Rosenthal?! Oh God, your okay...your okay" Luna said in a frantic voice as she craddled his head against her. Tears spilled down her cheeks and fell against his forehead. Her hands frantically touched his hair and his face. She looked down into his eyes and she felt like her heart was going to pound out of her chest. "I thought you were dead...you...you were standing their one second and then you colapsed. You didn't move, you didn't say anything. I tried to...too wake you up...I kept calling your name and you didn't respond...I honestly thought I had lost you" She whispered to him and pressed her forehead against his as she stared down into his eyes. She had remembered it all so vividly. She had remembered kissing him one second, and then the next second he had colapsed to the ground. She didn't know what to do. She thought he had passsed out because of pain and exhuastion. But she quickly realised that wasn't the case.

She looked at him now and looked down at him. He looked so week and helpless like that. "I'm here...I'm not going to go anywhere...I'm going to stay here and help you" she whispered and continued to gently caress his face and thats when she got an idea. She reached into her pocket and took out her small pocket knife and heald it to her wrist for a moment. She winced as she dug the tip into her wrist for a moment until small dropplets of blood slid down her wrist. She heald it above Rosenthals lips. "Come on...you need your strength" she whispered to him, he needed to take her blood to get his strength back and she knew that. She wondered veigly about everyone else. What they were doing. She knew that Kestrel, Namine and Azreal were probably relieving what had happened earlier that day and she hoped they understood what had happened.

Karina_DarkGeisha
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!