Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RWBY Roleplay?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

RWBY Roleplay?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Ladies, gentlemen, and all other esteemed individuals: hello! My name is Tellukka, but if you’d like to call me something shorter, you certainly may. I’m looking for another player or two to make a small group for a RWBY roleplay. I have some sort of an idea for a plot, but it’s still malleable at this point in time. It is not necessary to be totally up to date on the anime. There are very few requirements: only that you make a post about once a week or so and give a heads up if you need to leave for an extended period of time. Other than that, all skill levels are welcome and there is no word-per-post minimum. If you’re interested or have any questions or both, feel free to post below or to send me a message. Thank you for reading and have an excellent day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tellukka
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: RWBY Roleplay?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:20 am

What did you have in mind? Might have two characters that could work for this

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello!
The basic idea is that wherever the game starts is attacked and, since it was clearly set up and they are very suspiciously absent, that the friend of our characters is responsible for facilitating it. Our characters then set out to clear their name.

Tellukka
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Ok, were you going to start it off? Then I can decide whether or not I'd use one or both of the characters I had in mind

Draruto
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:31 pm

Beacon, I think.

Tellukka
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Draruto on Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Ok, shoot me the link when you have it up

Draruto
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Right on! I should have it ready in the next day or so. Thanks for your time.

Tellukka
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Tellukka
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!