Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Same as it Never Was [signups]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Same as it Never Was [signups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Olivia Martin is a smart, popular, 20 year old girl. She is in the middle of her education at Harvard University, she has a great boyfriend who is also very popular and goodlooking and she has a ton of friends. Sounds like a great life, right? Thats right, until now.

Olivia's mother and father got divorced when she was seven years old. Her father cheated on her mother multiple times so you and your mother moved out and you haven't seen your father in ten years. She's heard about his second marraige and how happy he supposivly is with his new wife and daughter Sammy, but Olivia don't care. Well, now she does.
Olivia's father and his wife just got killed in a car crash. In their will it states that Olivia will now be the guardian of their 7 year old daughter Sammy and will be incharge of their home in Los Angles and their two summer homes in Europe along with all of their possessions.
Olivia decides to take the offer even though she knows from now on her life can only go down. She will be moving back into her childhood nightmare home with a 7 year old brat. But she has invited her boyfriend and bestfriend to come live with her and living in a mansion that was made for parties might not be so bad, right?

Rules:
-I will be Sammy so that she isn't overly annoying
-The roles are listed below
-No perfect people
-Getting drunk, partying, cursing, romance is allowed
-I will create a thread in the Realistic area when I think we have enough rpers

Roles:
Olivia Martin; Taken by SaveYou
Olivia's Boyfriend;Taken by St.Jimmy
Sammy; Taken by me
Olivia's Bestfriend;Taken by Starofmydreams
Olivia's other friends;Anyone can join

Skeleton:
Name:
Biography[How do you know Olivia]:
Personality:
Last edited by Bandit on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Same as it Never Was *realistic roleplay* [signups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarofDreams on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:52 pm

Can I reserve Olivia's best friend please?

Name: Phoenix Rose Avary
Appearance: Phoenix
Biography[How do you know Olivia]: Phoenix has known Olivia since she was 3. Being a year older, she has always considered Olivia like a younger sister. She became her best friend when Olivia's parents split up and was there for her whenever she needed a shoulder to cry on. She's been in the same school(s) as Olivia all her life, and was studying with her.
Personality: Phoenix is kind and gentle to Olivia, and Olivia only. To the rest she is mean and sarcastic, hiding behind a facade. If your not Olivia, and can break through her facade, you'll realize she's just a scared girl who wants nothing more than to find someone to love her.
Last edited by StarofDreams on Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance; One cannot fly into flying." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StarofDreams
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:56 pm

Name: Julia Brooke
Appearence:Image
Biography[How do you know Olivia]: Julia grew up next to Sammy and her parents for her entire life. She was good friends with Olivia when they were both kids and when Olivia still lived there. Her and Olivia kept in contact though and are still friends just not very close. Julia is good with Sammy and often would babysit her when her parents went out to dinner or to parties.
Personality: Julia is friendly and outgoing. She loves partying and tanning. She is at a party almost every night and usually gets drunk at all of them. She is never single and always has a boy at her side.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirius Baren on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:13 pm

This seems interesting, might join.

Sirius Baren
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:15 pm

Thanks for joining.
You are both accepted.
and thanks for looking^

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:20 pm

Do you have a number of RPers you want to have joined before you create the actual RPing thread scream?

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:05 am

Once i get Olivia and her boyfriend i'll create the thread

Bandit
Member for 16 years

Re: Same as it Never Was *need 1 boy, 1 girl* [signups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Havenxxx on Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:23 am

okay. sounds good.
i hope people join soon.

Havenxxx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:01 pm

Can I reserve Olivia and stick the app up in a minute?

{EDIT} Here it is =D

Name: Olivia Martin
Appearence:
Biography: Olivia had always been a smart girl. She despised her father for cheating on her mother, and was convinced that their divorce was the best thing that could have happened. But now she's stuck with their brat, she fears that her social life will disappear and her boyfriend will dump her because of Sammy.
Personality: Olivia is slightly wild, with a bit of a temper. She's very caring and compassionate, and looks out for all her friends. Even though she doesn't like Sammy, she considers herself Sammy's mother now, and has to change her attitude to be able to get along with the girl, something she doesn't look forward to, but she will do.
Last edited by SaveYou on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Interior Motives on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:08 pm

Name: Gloria Dertin
Appearence: She has long black hair down past her shoulders and baby blue eyes. She has smooth skin and a pleasant smile. She wears the latest fashion whenever she can.
Biography[How do you know Olivia]: She is Olivia's second closest friendnext to Phoenix. She became friends for some strange reason she can't really remember but they got close. They had a lot of fun over the years.
Personality: Gloria is fun-loving and a bit on the wild side. She is great to be around although she can come up with crazy ideas that no one wants to follow. She can be sarcastic at all the wrong moments. She doesn't have much of a temper.
Image Image Image Image<---poke them pwease! especially the black and blue ones.

Why do people kill people for killing others to show people that killing is wrong?

Interior Motives
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:44 pm

~Skeleton~
Boyfriend
Name;; Alex Tomlinson

Age;; 20
Appearance;; Alex has long-ish blonde hair and blue eyes. He's tall but slim, preferring sports like soccer to contact sports.
Biography;; Alex met Olivia in college. He's her boyfriend.
Personality;; Alex is laid-back and he's in a band. He doesn't exactly relish the thought of being the surrogate father to Olivia's seven-year-old sister, but he'll try his best. Really, he just wants to have a good time with his girlfriend and the thought that he might have to be a responsible role-model hasn't yet crossed his mind.

Is this okay?
Last edited by St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Re: Same as it Never Was [signups]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:46 pm

thanks so much for joining ^.
i'm going to create the IC thread in a minute in the realistic area.
i'll post a link when its done.
btw heres mine;

Name: Sammy Williams

Personality: Sammy is bratty and demanding. She always tries to get her way and never backs down. She hates the thought of someone other than her parents being incharge of her and since her parents were both busy workers she never really had someone telling her what to do all the time. She does whatever she wants whenever she wants and doesn't care if she leaves a mess for anyone else to clean up. She refuses to do chores, homework or anything else like that. She acts like she hates Olivia but she really just misses her parents and thinks that Olivia is trying to replace them.

and..

Name: Kelly Shillings
Biography[How do you know Olivia]: Kelly met Olivia in college. They were good friends there and went to alot of parties and threw them together. She bought a house across the street from Olivia once she heard of her new situation. She thought it was funny how Olivia would be babysitting a kid since it was something she would never imagine her doing.
Personality:Kelly is upbeat and optimistic. She is always positive and looking to have fun. She always picks out the good things in situations and loves partying. She never misses one and is usually the first one to get drunk at them. She is single atm.

Bandit
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miserable on Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:34 pm

Name: Jack Black
Appearence: dark brown short hair, green eyes, tall, muscular.
Biography[How do you know Olivia]: Jack was a good friend of Olivia for a long time. At one point his father dated Olivia's mother. Jack knows what its like to grow up with divorced parents so he can support Olivia.
Personality:Jack secretly loves Olivia. He flirts with her whenever he can even infront of her boyfriend. Which oftens stars physical and verbal fights.

-i'll write more in the morning. it's 5am already and i'm majorly tired.

Miserable
Member for 16 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chewy1028 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:13 pm

Name: Joshua Williams

Appearence: Hazelnut brown hair and dark ocean blue eyes. He is tall reaching about 6'4" and has toned muscles from all of the sports he plays.

Biography[How do you know Olivia]: Josh and Olivia met eachother when they were in college. Ever since then they've been extremely good friends. As far as Josh thinks, Olivia is his own little sister. He cares for her a lot but has never thought much of her in the "romantic way". He now lives in the house to the right of Olivia. He is frequently there to babysit Sammy. Overall, he is considered the "mature" one of the group of friends, but he is just as much of a jokester as any one else. He has secretly liked Kelly since College but never said anything. His major occupation is as a writer but he is also a solo artist.

Personality: Josh as it said before... is extremely mature. He isnt serious like most people would assume at a first glance. In fact hes very funny is a sarcastic sort of way. He is nice and loving and caring. Anyone who is friends with him would know that he would do anything for him. He hides his feelings well though. He also suffers from insomnia.
http://www.californiahigh123.proboards.com/index.cgi

Enjoy High School RolePlay? Then Here's the place for you ^^^.

chewy1028
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:15 pm

you're accepting and can start posting wen ur ready

;] kelly and him should get together

Bandit
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skatexx on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:01 pm

Name: Cole Sands
Biography[How do you know Olivia]: Cole went to the same college as Olivia. He was a year older and became good friends with Phoenix, eventually developing romantic feelings towards her although he never admits it to anyone other than Olivia. He is moving into an apartment down the block so that he'll still be close and able to get to all the parties that they would be having.
Personality: Cole is athletic. He got a full scholorship for lacrosse at the college that they went to. He also plays football and basketball. He loves partying just as much as other college kids and never turns one down. He loves to drink and have a good time and hates kids which oculd be a problem with Sammy. He's very random and always making jokes.

skatexx
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chewy1028 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:13 am

uhh.. save you.. you kinda ignored my post.. completely...

chewy1028
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:15 am

Did I? Sorry, I didn't mean to ^^" I see a way to salvage the situation though. Sorry about missing your post, though

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chewy1028 on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:12 am

ey Scream... Josh texted Kelly

chewy1028
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:14 am

right sorry.
forgot that i was kelly too.
ill edit my post

Bandit
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!