Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanctum of the Spirits

Sanctum of the Spirits

a part of “Sanctum of the Spirits”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

What will you find in a world of living dreams? Survive in a world on the precipice of reality and fantasy and unlock the mysteries of the Inn, the Middle World, and yourself.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanctum of the Spirits”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Sanctum of the Spirits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 am

"Sanctum of the Spirits"

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the OOC. Questions, comments, concerns, etc. are welcome here, as well as simply dropping in to say hi, show interest, or be social.

Thanks so much for checking this out! Can't wait to write with you!

All the best,

~Queen of Ice

Note: Things are still under construction.
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Sanctum of the Spirits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LifeAndDeath on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:50 am

Oh mah gawd!! (Jeez, that sounded valley girl XD) I loved Spirited Away beyond belief! Expect my character sheet in very soon :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LifeAndDeath
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Excellent! I'm excited to read it!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insanity is a virtue on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:53 pm

This RP looks pretty interesting, plus I enjoyed the movie Spirited Away :3

I shall be making a character soon *thumbs up* >.>

Insanity is a virtue
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:56 pm

Sweet! Can't wait to read your sheet as well!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insanity is a virtue on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:03 pm

I just joined, so I have to get used to the sites format :P

Insanity is a virtue
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meowsic on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Spirited Away is my favorite movie :3 I'll definitely be joining.

Meowsic
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:22 pm

I would love to join. Please expect a charr up soon haha. Thanks for making it! :)

Edit: Btw, I submitted a charrie.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insanity is a virtue on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Made my charrie :P

My friend is making his sister, probably going to send it in...about now *shrugs*

Insanity is a virtue
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 pm

These characters are all great guys! So glad this is getting such a positive response!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WarningImCrazy on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm

This is gonna be awesome c:

WarningImCrazy
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insanity is a virtue on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm

Wait, did my you get my one?

Edit: I'll resend it >.>

Insanity is a virtue
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insanity is a virtue on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:25 pm

Apparently my image for my character was to big, so I didn't send it XP

Insanity is a virtue
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh, well then that explains that haha. Okay, I'll check it out now.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Insanity is a virtue on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:39 pm

There isn't many guys yet >.>

Insanity is a virtue
Member for 12 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh well....If it's alright I'll make a boy to try and even it out. :)

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:04 pm

I noticed XD I posted in my "Looking for RPers" Thread that we'd prefer some males, haha.

It's probably better you stick to just one character though. Even if we end up with the gender ratio this tilted, I'm okay with it. I'd rather you be able to focus and put your all into one character as opposed to have to worry about two just for the sake of saying we have an even amount of boys and girls.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Alrighty. Your a great gm haha :D
I'll stick to Koume then.

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:11 pm

Thanks! <3

Hopefully you feel that way when we actually start posting, too, haha.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:57 am

Hey y'all!

This got a really nice sized response pretty darn fast (and I thank you guys for that!), so we honestly could start right now. However, since this RP is going to be somewhat difficult to join once it has started since the characters are all supposed to enter at the same time, I'm going to give it a little while longer so that interested people still have some more time to submit characters.

Thanks again everyone!

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!