Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Sanctum of the Spirits

Sanctum of the Spirits

a part of “Sanctum of the Spirits”, a fictional universe by Queen of Ice.

What will you find in a world of living dreams? Survive in a world on the precipice of reality and fantasy and unlock the mysteries of the Inn, the Middle World, and yourself.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanctum of the Spirits”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sanctum of the Spirits

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Lol Icy. I agree. I thought it had died and got really sad. I was waiting for other to post, cause ya know...Introductions are important so...Idk. I guess they disappeared for a while?
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:01 pm

To be honest I'm not un-sad yet, haha. I'm going to send out PMs.
<3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:58 pm

OTL.... I swear I tried, but I have another question...

Are we ending up at the entrance all at the same time? Or are we sorta coming in one by one?

Laseu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Don't know what happened; this is the third time I'm typing this today haha:

You should all be arriving at the same time. The story will move forward when everyone arrives.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 am

Queen of Ice wrote:Don't know what happened; this is the third time I'm typing this today haha:

You should all be arriving at the same time. The story will move forward when everyone arrives.

Aww, glad it finally worked! It gets tedious to keep rewriting something over and over again :/

Thanks!!! I've been a teeny bit impatient and wanted to get started on it. Would that be ok?

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 am

Yes. Everyone who has posted, please feel free to continue posting. I am fairly sure that everyone else lacks the time or commitment to make one post. If it is the latter, shame on you.

They have until the active players reach the Inn to show themselves.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Is there still room for an 8 yr old girl?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:36 pm

As long as she's active.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:03 am

Hello, I would like to make a chara for this. Do you mind if it is a girl? I don't know if I could handle a young boy charrie...
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:49 am

It's fine, so long as you post.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Alrighty, posted! Let me know if I should change anything.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Yay! A new post ^w^

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:39 pm

Am I just extremely impatient? Or has everyone stopped posting...?

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:43 pm

Unfortunately I think everyone's stopped (or didn't start) posting.

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:02 pm

I really hope this gets up and running again! D: I haven't found any other RP I like, lol. Other than my own o-o.

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby velvet.dress on Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:28 pm

I was kinda holding out to see if any other characters would pop up, but that doesn't seem likely. But I really want to stick this out and I'm still on board :) Just posted and will do regularly as long as everyone else does!

velvet.dress
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:55 pm

YAY~! *victory dance*

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby velvet.dress on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:25 pm

Laseu - I saw that you changed your post, but wasn't sure if you meant that you were thinking of changing it again? I can rewrite my post to fit around yours if that is the case, I just wasn't sure!

velvet.dress
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laseu on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:22 pm

velvet - No, that was fine :) I had changed it and forgot to delete the last part, thanks for letting me know though! I'm writing up a new post now. After I post should we wait a bit so that sclam can get a chance to write something? Or I could just wait to post mine.

And Queen? Do you narrate the voice? Or do we make something up ourselves? Thanks!

Laseu
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:57 pm

Just posted. No need to wait Laseu.

EDIT: Oh, it seems we posted at the same time.

slcam
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!