Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

\\Sands of Time//|Kingdom Hearts RP//

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

\\Sands of Time//|Kingdom Hearts RP//

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Two years after the death of Gravity and Xemnas, the ones who brought them down split up, restoring the damage inflicted on the worlds during Gravity's time. Gravity killed herself, but her human and nobody form still remain hidden in the darkness. During their time of hiding new worls appeared, one particually being a world born in darkness. This world came to be by the hatred in people's hearts, being the new place for most heartless to reside. The time has now come for the darkness to be destroyed for good. Where will you stand?

Rules:
No God-modding
No excessive cursing
No sexually explicit post
No ignoring post
No killing characters without the users consent
Romance is encouraged but must follow the RPG rules
No one-liners(no exceptions)
Post must be at least 3 sentences

Character Skeleton:
Name:
Side(light,dark,etc):
Brief Bio(optional):
Weapons(4 maximum):
Extras:
----------
Name: Kamizo(Kami)
Appearance: Kami
Side(light,dark,etc): Undefined
Brief Bio(optional): Kamizo had problems in the past with Gravity controlling her body, using it as a puppet. The mark on her kneck was purified and sealed, setting her back on the path of Light. During the death of Shadow the untimely loss of her friend Kohanna broke the last string in her mental stability, leaving her mentally scarred. She now resides in Traverse Town, living with her cousin.
Weapons(4 maximum): Dual katanas
Extras: She is mentally unstable

Name: Galaxie
Appearance: Galaxie
Side(light,dark,etc): Light
Brief Bio(optional): After the chaos with Gravity and Shadow, Galaxie took her cousin in, watching over her. Her mind was set on destroying the darkness for ruining Kamizo's life.
Weapons(4 maximum): Wakizashi, poison needles
Extras: N/A

Hope to hear from everyone soon
Last edited by Chihari on Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
♫♥♪He Got That Super Bass♫♥♪

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Sands of Time(Kh roleplay)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:57 pm

OOC: do i have to post my bio up again?
Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

The heart is for those whom are weak, let the darkness take your heart and consume your soul

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Name: Chrim
Appearance:
Side: Dark
Brief Bio: None
Weapons: Katana
Extras:

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:30 pm

OOC: Yes just an updated profile though.

Chihari
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:35 pm

Name: Lucion
Appearance: http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll11 ... ushero.jpg
Side: Dark
Brief Bio: Was born on the world of darkness.
Weapons: Very large butcher knife that turned in to his Keyblade The lost guardain http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll11 ... ed-1-1.png
Extras: He Has a black wing with blue feather's on his right side. Can turn in to a heartless for a brief time to fight.
Last edited by Big Boss on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:45 pm

Character Skeleton:
Name:Cipher
Appearance: Long silver hair, mismatched green and red eyes, a scar running from above his green eye (left) to his chin. Jade green t-shirt, black jeans, pure white trench coat, black steel toed boots
Side:light
Brief Bio(optional):
Weapons(4 maximum):
Hope, Salvation:twin pistols, shoot light bullets,
Sword of Heaven: Cipher's weapon of choice, is the light version of his sword from KH Oblivion
Keyblade: Sacrifice, Sacrifice is a slightly longer Oblivion keyblade, it has spikes on the circle on teh handle, and thats about how different it is from oblivion.
Extras:Has not come to terms with his own light, may switch back to Mobius (previous incarnation) from time to time.
Complaining is even more retarded than Kirby going on a diet.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kohanna on Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:11 pm

OOC: awe now i kind of feel bad making you mentally unstable XD even though you knew I wasn't dead all along Gah Beyond I keep getting those errors! Ooops two years? XD

Name: Kohanna
Appearance:Image
Side(light,dark,etc):Twilight
Brief Bio(optional): Kohanna fought in the last battle after she was captured by Gravitys servant Shadow. In a last attempt to redeem herself and save her friend Kohanna shot Shadow in the heart with an arrow using the last of her energy and fading away seemingly dead. Kohanna woke up with Windsoar in her world having no memory of Kiba Miu or Kami she now resides there ruling as she was supposed to before she was summoned two years ago.....
Weapons(4 maximum): Keyblade Sword magic fan
Extras: She acquired a pet dog
Last edited by Kohanna on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image <-------made by me! Yes I know I'm epic but the fact still remains. I win you lose happy days and a pair of high heel shoes

Like a ship blown from its mooring
By a wind off the sea
Like a seed dropped by a skybird
In a distant wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good

R.I.P my friend

Kohanna
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:16 pm

OOC: Their the reasons I haven't been able to get on, it just wouldn't stop until today.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:03 pm

(Hi I'm just reserving a spot until later, if thats ok)

ViVi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gravity on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:07 pm

Name:Exdous
Appearance:Image
Side(light,dark,etc):Dark
Brief Bio(optional):Was sleep in the Darkness while Gravity was killing.
Weapons(4 maximum):Dual Fans and Dual Katanas
Extras:element is the Darkness
Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on my trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget,
Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on my trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget

Gravity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XXXCrimsonXXX on Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:34 pm

OOC: Wait all of you have been getting MySQIL (or what ever) errors too? Ohh and don't forget mulan is dead heh :(.

Character Skeleton: XXXcrimsonXXX
Name: Crimson
Appearance: Image
The blond haired guy but he has red hair and glasses accept with the black haired guys clothes
Brief Bio: Crimson once sided with the darkness so he could be noticed but his friend Cipher (at the time mobius) helped him see the light and that what he really wanted were friends he was one of the four who defeated Xemnas. The two years that have passed were brutal his home world Twighlight town had taken a lot of damage from the fighting and some things are still in ruins but crimson helps with reconstruction and the youth of twighlight town as well as being a warrior of the light
Weapons(4 maximum)
(Not my art)
Celestial Light (Main weapon): http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g262/OMGPIE_2006/AbsolutionKeyblade.gif
Shrouding Darkness (sub weapon): http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q189/maxsteel233/RaptureKeyblade.jpg
Extras:

XXXCrimsonXXX
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:07 pm

Character Skeleton:

Name: Kiba Himura

Age: 27 (sincetwo years passed after everything happened )

Appearance: ImageImage
he also has angel blue eyes, and he has silver hair that goes down to his mid back.

Brief Bio(optional): Two years has passed since gravity and xemnas have been defeated, kiba lives on Destiny Island with miu, he trained everyday, even tho at the moment he has a happy life, he can't help but feel that something bad was on it's way.

Weapons(4 maximum): ImageImage
cC
Extras: while he walks around in human form he has a white wolf tail and white wolf ears.
Last edited by Kiba U. Himura on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:19 pm

Name: Vendix
Appearance: Wears red jacket with black shirt underneath and black pants with red and white shoes. Image
Side(light,dark,etc): Both. Resides in the dark but uses it for good.
Brief Bio(optional): He has always felt connections with the dark and has been able to control his urges. Without knowing why, he is restricted from using the light, so he uses what he can to help better the world. He has been familiar with his abilities since the age of 14. And soon he obtained a keyblade. It scared him quite a bit, for it looked like a demonic keyblade, but once he used it, he was able to see its true side. Even though he is forced in the dark, it doesn't mean he would have to embrace it. (If exposed to too much darkness, he undergoes an evil state where he can't control his power. Here's an image: http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f293/catskill888/My%20Family%20on%20Realchat/c1e9.jpg )
Weapons(4 maximum):(I hope its ok if I have a keyblade)
Last Judgement
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk65/makkalvion/LastJudgement.jpg
Extras: He knows not of his parents and searches for them.

ViVi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadow Slayer on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:09 am

OOC: Its been two years Kiba.

Shadow Slayer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chihari on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 am

OOC: Everyones accepted, I'm just waiting for xTwilightx's profile

Chihari
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:35 am

OOC: oh my bad then, two years it is. XD

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:30 am

OOC: How many characters are we allowed to have?

Big Boss
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:42 am

OOC: really idk, but i have a second char that i might bring in here soon since he was in the last KH rp. ^^

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xTwilightx on Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:24 am

OOC: Sorry it took so long.

Name: Miu
Appearance: Miu
Brief Bio(optional): ((edit))
Weapons(4 maximum): Velvet Nightmare, Burning Daylight(keyblades)
Extras: Her eyes used to be silver, now they are golden.

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

My new rp clicky clicky -> rise-the-night-night-world-ooc-t27020.html

xTwilightx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiba U. Himura on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:48 am

OOC: nice to see that you'er doing well Miu ^_^

Kiba U. Himura
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!