Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Savaged Blood Of the Pure & Half Breeds(Seeking all players)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Savaged Blood Of the Pure & Half Breeds(Seeking all players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby naruto13 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:49 pm

what about a pure blooded elf

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

naruto13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:30 pm

(what about a pure blooded elf lol what?)
Koran nodded.
"Oh ya I think I rembemer you now. Me and the guys were impressed." Then he paused and moved a bit closer.
"So do you want to go get some coffee or something? I know we should get bakc to the other but I want to spend some time with you."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:19 pm

Kellie looked up at the sky at Korans reply,Smiling,while still looking straight,she rolled her eyes over too Koran then looked backed. "hmmm,well heres a better idea.After we get back to koros place,how about you join me at my place" Kellie said as she took a step closer to Koran.She lifted an eyebrow,then thought to herself about his answer.She didnt want to do somthing with out Koro and Minxy knowing.Then the gang might get worried and set off looking for them

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cire998 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:47 pm

koro's wrist flashed bright white and his eyes opened. he was blinded for a second by the lights then his eyes focused. he saw minxy above him looking down at him. he looked at his wrist and saw it was ok he looked over at the wall and saw the blood was still there. "crap thats gonna stain the wall." he yawned and tested his wrist. he looked up and said "you ok?"

CLICK US---->Image Image Image<------CLICK US

Cire998
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:04 pm

Koran smilied.
"Sounds great."
Then he moved to hold her hand.

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:04 pm

Kellie walked closer to Koran as they neared Koros place.She looked up at the building as the Demon scent flooded over her.She nudged Koran then walked into the building.She stoped at the tightly shut door.looking at it she touched it and it zoomed open.She walked in side and was a bit startled as it slammed shut.She peered around and freaked when she smelled fresh blood.She looked in the bedroom,the kitchen and liveing room.Wandering where Koro and Minxy where,and thinking of what might have happened scared her.She ran into the bathroom to see Minxy in a towel ,Koro on the floor and blood on the wall.Kellie lite up with amusment. "God Minxy,when you try intimacy on a guy by force,dont reck or kill him"Kellie said as she laughed.She hung on the wall and watched Koro get up. Kellie put her hands in the air and walked into the liveing room,she nudged Koran jokingly "Koran,dont go into the bathroom.Koros geten laid by Minxy."Kellie said as she laughed

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:16 pm

Koran laughed.
"I might need to go check that out." He said jokingly. He smelt the blood but just expected that Someone had a nose bleed.

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyrrus on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:25 am

Name: Johnathan Carter

Breed: human

Eye Color: blue

Hair Color + Style: brown, short and spiked

Heritage: Nothing special. The kid of Eric and Marie Carter (formerly Marie Bell), he has led a fairly unremarkable life, so far.

Personality: Kind, well tempered, and usually friendly, when threatened he lashes out without restraint, physically and verbally, at anything in his way. Even so, he is far too naive and trusting to the point of being constantly exploited.

Desires: To find someone who likes and cares about him for what he truly is and doesn't try to use him for their own personal gain.

Appearance: He is fairly thick muscled, martial arts being one of his hobbies. He is average height, clean shaven, and wears modest clothing. The only truly remarkable thing about his appearance is a series of deep scars covering most of his body and one of his eyes, causing it to be closed permanently. The reason for these scars is a mystery and a subject he is fairly touchy about. Also, it causes him great physical pain if something applies pressure on one of his scars.

[is this ok?]

Tyrrus
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Minxy laughed a little at Kellie's remark. "ha ha." she said still a little breath taken from the event. She got up and looked over to the counter where her clothes were, soaked with the stuff from the extinguisher. she glared then stormed over to the washed and put her clothes in the dryer. "Great, now im stuck in the towel until those clothes dry....since someone doused my other ones with a flame retardant chemical...." she sighed before walking to the couch. "So did you have fun?" she asked Kellie
Image Image Image Image

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cire998 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:02 am

koro ignored Kellie's remark and went out of the bathroom into the kitchen and saw the chicken was burnt. he sighed then tossed the pan and the chicken in the trashcan. he went to the living room were he sat down on the floor cross legged and tilted his head to the right. "so were did you guys go?" he took a coin and spun it on the floor. he looked over at minxy "sorry about the clothes"

Cire998
Member for 16 years

Kellie rolled her eyes,but still had a smile on her face."Yes,we had fun.we stoped by my place so i could drop some stuff off and feed my dog and i picked up some money.ill buy you some clothes Minxy,come on"Kellie said as she un folded her arms and walked over to Minxy.She put her hand on Minxys shoulder and still had a laugh waiting to burst."Why dont we all go shoping"Kellie suggested

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Minxy looked to Koro and with a childish face stuck out her tongue. Then sighed. "Its ok." Looking over to Kellie and smiled. "Well i think we should at least wait until my other clothes dry. I don't think they will let me in just a towel." she laughed a little with a blush.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cire998 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:45 pm

koro looked over at minxy and laughed.he then looked over at Kellie "well ive already been out but i need some soda if were gonna be gone for a while." he took the coin and put it in his pocket. he then stood up and walked towards the kitchen and came out with a soda. "and if anyone needs money i can spare some." he openend up his soda and drank alot of it. he was using his left hand to rub his right wrist were their was still a white mark on it.

Cire998
Member for 16 years

Minxy rolled her eyes. It seemed she was the only one who wasn't rich. She walked over to the dryer, carefully leaning down and checking to see if her clothes where dry, in which they were to her relief. She grabbed them then walked into the room, since the bathroom was soaked. She changed quickly and then noticed her tail was gone. She smiled and gave a victorious smile as she walked out. Her kitsune ears remained but the tail, she had dreaded and didn't appreciate was gone, for the moment at least. "Well lets go!" she cheered ready, hoping the tail would be gone long enough for them to go shopping and get back.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cire998 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:35 pm

koro gulped the rest of the soda and threw it away. he took off the coat he had on and stretched out his wings. "ok then" he reached into his pocket and drew out a roll of 10s and 20s. he threw the roll towards minxy. "here this is payment for the mess" he grinned shyly.

Cire998
Member for 16 years

Kellie laughed "Soooo,your clothes are dry.MINXY!!!!!! what happened to your tail....its...its gone"Kellie was shocked,Tails didnt just dissapeer.Kellie had one her self,but she kept it tucked in her geans.Kellie had a puzzled,yet worried look on her face

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:31 pm

Koran raised an eyebrow he did not know Minxy had a tail. He shrugged and took out his wallet. He had quite a bit of monwey.
"Im readyto go shopping."

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Kellie suddenly caught Koros weiry eye.She was ready to step in incase he made fun of Minxy,there was nothing wrong with havig a fluffy tail. watching Koro in the corner of her eye,Kellie reached around and tugged out her pink and black wallet.Lookinh through she put it back "Im prepared,OOHHH.Minxy thats right".Kellie pulled out her red diamonded phone and dialed a quick number."..Heyyy,Jason.Yeah whats up...I know i come in about 1 week
okay...Summer bikini,i know, wait are we doing topless..okay we are..ok.but..thats not why im calling...Do you or do you know any body who will take in another client
.....Okay...you....you sure you can handle it...Yeah im best friends with her....ok..okay..great ill tell her now..ill bring her with me in a week...ok..okay great.. bye. .thanks"Kellie slapped her phone off and shoved into her back pocket.She smiled and flipped around to Minxy. "Well,i have great news for you.My agent wants to see you.Now theres no gaurentee,but atleast you have a chance.Now your gonna be rich.If they accept,the first try out,they supply 10 shirts and 5 geans and 4 pairs of shoes.all of your choice and for free."Kellie said while smiling

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Koran walked to Kellies side.
"A top less shoot eh? I tihnk ill acompany you to this shoot."

cretetts
Member for 16 years

Kellie peered around as Koran approached her "Hey,Hey dont get all horeny,its in a week,but yes,you can come"Kellie smiled yet grined a sigh.She took a hand and grabed Koran by the neck collar of is shirt.Setting her voice down to a whipser she moved closer "Hey,Remember your comin to my place tonight,if your a true man,youll understand what im wanting."Kellie finished in a low whipser,she could sense Koran getting all turned on just by her presence.quickly moving away from Koran she went beside Minxy"Isent it great Minxy,you might be a model.:Kellie lowerd herself to Minxys ear and whisperd "im going with Koran,but Koro seems intrested in you"kellie lifted her head quickly and grabbed a soda,she looked over at Koran and raised an eyebrow,and smiled.hopefully he understood what she wanted

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!