Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Savaged Blood Of the Pure & Half Breeds(Seeking all players)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.
Kellie some what rolled her eyes.Koran just didnt understand,she gazed out the window watching the sun setting,it was getting dark.She looked over at Koran talking to Minxy.With a sigh she went back into the bathroom,changed then came back out.Her straw berry blonde hair was fluffyer and shiner then ever. "So,whos house are we going to next.OHHHHHH gessshhh"Kellie yelled and put a hand to her head,dumbfounded,reaching around her pocket her pulled out car keys"Guys i forgot,at my place i have a yellow jaguar,soorryyy"Kellie confessed,she had forgotten about it,as she stuffed her keys into her back pocket

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

i would like to join your rp, but i am very new to this whole thing, pleez 4giv me :)

Name: Rayne Derakura
Breed:full demon
Eye Color:purple
Hair Color + Style:black
Heritage:vampire royalty
Personality:
Desires:blood, relations
Appearence: tall with wide hips, full lips, and stone white skin, long fingers w/ thick sharp nails, long fangs thick waisted but not in any way large, gracefull, and curvy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ProjectAlice
Member for 15 years

((K,it looks good.oohhh check out my new role play site
http://www.funAtGallopingFree.Forumotion.com))

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Re: Savaged Blood Of the Pure & Half Breeds(Seeking all players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:34 pm

"Now?" Karawan asked from the dark depths of the cave.

"No, not yet. Why are you so anxious for tonight?" Michael answered almost annoyed from outside the cave.

"You don't get it do you half breed. It's a new town, meaning new and fresh game." Karawan answered back with a toothy grin that could be seen from outside of the cave. Michael smiled and then he started to laugh at his Pure Demon of a brother. Michael thought of it as trying new food in a different country and understood.

"How much longer till night then?" Karawan asked.

"Well the sun is setting now, so I say less than an hour. I'll go check out the town for a while to pass the time, alright." Michael said.

"What! You're not just gonna leave me here for an hour" Karawan shouted.

"I'm not going to be long, and don't step out until I get back." Michael said before walking toward town without giving Karawan a chance to argue with him. The cave was only a mile from town and it had been occupied by a few Demons already, but they weren't a problem for Karawan and Michael, but mostly Karawan. The wind blew in the direction Michael was walking in, and that was toward town.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

"Nothing Koran." she smiled then walked into the living room too. Looking at Kellie she laughed."Cool." smiling she then walked over to the couch and flopped down on it.
Last edited by Mina Blackraven on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:39 pm

Koran turned back to Kellie.
"Well we need to go to your house. But after that we can all go to mine. I have a car there also."

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

((Hello??!?!?!?! is anyone gonna post any time soon?))

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cretetts on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:36 pm

(I just did lol. We need penny.)

cretetts
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Regien on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:58 pm

Name: Regien
Breed: Pure Human
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color + Style: Black, draped across his face. Shoulder length.
Heritage: Born into a family of theives, he believes that all in the world should belong to him. The thieving family are known backstabbers.
Personality: A kindhearted man on the inside, his weakness is valuables. He stages heists at night, and tries to steal as much as possible, and he's damn good at it. He knows some limited black magic, and extensive white magic. He never kills anyone, and will only incapacitate them, without hurting them if possible. He uses his healing magic for a price if it isn't life threatening(Can I have magic?)
Desires:Money! He steals many, many things and passes them on for as much money as possible.
Appearence:He wears a full length, brown cloak that covers most of his body. Underneath, he wears all-black clothing. He leaves his cloak behind whenever he's out stealing, for the benefit of the shadows. He also wears a ninja-like mask, for maximum concealment.

I just dropped in, before I go to sleep. I'll have to make my first post, and check out the last few posts tomorrow.

Regien
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FunnyGuy on Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Michael finally made it into town and the sun was getting much closer to setting. Michael started by just looking around at the stores in town. Michael soon felt his stomach rumble.

Looks like I'm hungry. I guess I tend to forget that I need to eat at least three times a day. I'm sure Karawan would enjoy this place tonight. I think I'll have to keep watch though, I have come across a few demonic presences here already.

Michael soon spotted a pizzeria and smiled at the opportunity to eat. He entered the pizzeria and ordered two slices of pepperoni pizza. Michael took a seat at a nearby table after placing his order.

FunnyGuy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Regien on Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:13 am

Walking down the street, Regien checked his pockets.
Tsk, broke again, he thought, examining the gun he had just bought. It was a pistol, reported to be the best out. Buying the ammunition for it had cost him all of his money. He couldn't just go out and ask where the best place to steal from would be, so he decided to look around for a likely-looking house. He started to walk down the street, gathering suspicious looks from people due to his brown cloak.

Regien
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

((Sorry guys,i have another site that i made and i spend alot of time on it))

Kellie sighed and looked into a playgirl magizine.And happily dreamed if she could a dude that looks like them

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

((wow that was so freakin random........O_o))

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:17 am

i know right

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!