Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Savaged Blood Of the Pure & Half Breeds(Seeking all players)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Savaged Blood Of the Pure & Half Breeds(Seeking all players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Im Currently seeking Enemies,Friends and Romances.

Only rules are be mature and use your imagination
And you can do the makeing out stuff,but just be reasonable....

MEMBERS
Pennyshoes1
Mina Blackraven
Dante12590
Cretetts
Babsy_chan
Cire998
Chinchilla_zombies- Banned
Chulance

CHARACTERS
Love Intrests
Dante
Koran
Koro
Matt Climoore

Friends
Minxy
Koro
Dante
Koran

Unsure Of or Enemys
Syn
Calivrin
Zaphyr
Gabriel
Shatosh

This is about a world mixed of Demons and humans.
You are either
A Half-Demon(Crossed with human),Pure Demon(no human blood at all)..You live in the world,that are mixed with these creatures,now each Breed has its own role to play.You can create more then one
If your a Pure Demon, you walk about the streets and allys at night as the sun,is not so pleasent.You kill only humans (Not really the ones people made)...You also have sharp teeth and usually red eyes
If your a Half Demon you enjoy walking and chating with both demons and humans.You have a half heritage that can favor either side.You can love humans and demons.and look more human
If you are Pure Human,then you can choose either side and walk about the earth in warning as Pure demons may consider you

FOR PURE-DEMONS

-You most likly come out at night
-You crave blood
-Killing is somthing that fasinates you
-You can be friends with humans,but its rare.
-Your a pure demon,but you look somwhat like a human
-Have Sharp teeth
Usually have red eyes

FOR HALF-DEMONS

-You can come out either time
-You look more human
-Being half demon means one of your parents were a human.
-You can strike off any parents personality and cravings,being half blooded

FOR HUMANS

-You are a human
-You come out either time of day
-Blood dosent cross your mind
-you can love a demon,but beware of them

Ok just fill this out and play

Name:
Breed:
Hair Color + Style:
Heritage:
Personality:
Desires:
Appearence:

HERE WE GO!!!

Name: Kellie Freemore
Breed: Half Demon
Eye Color: Red-Blue
Hair Color + Style: Shoulder length Red Blonde with curles at the end
Heritage: She comes from a family of demons,but her mother was a human,she chose that life style,but somtimes craves the blood of humans.She is gorgeous and is a desire of the entire demon line,she is also begining a career as a model
Personality: Nice,but savage at night.she gets what she wants no matter how.
Desires: To find an attractive man
Appearence: She wears tight long-bell bottom geans with decreative silver flames running up them.She wears high helled black boots with diamonds on them.She also favors skin tight shirts that are short,showing her belly.She often wears eyes shadow and paints her nails red.
Last edited by PennyShoes1 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:52 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Name:Minxy
Breed: mixed
Eye Color: green
Hair Color + Style: red, long down to her waist area
Heritage:Her mother was a human but died soon after she was born. Her demonic father wanted nothing to do with her.
Personality:Strong,determind, loving, a little shy. Has a demonic side though.
Desires: to find someone who will care

Image Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Savaged Blood Of the Pure & Half Breeds(Seeking all players)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:10 pm

Kellie set down her coffee.She had made a stop at a Coffee shop called "Coffee A' Cup"She inhaled the air then breathed.A half breed was around.She sipped her coffee then then looked around.and tracked the scent to a shy girl in the corner of the place.She watched her unsure of her personality.

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Minxy sat in the cornor, hot coco in her hand as she stared off blankly. It saw a few minutes before she looked over to the person who glanced at her. Her kitsune ears folded a little, like when you spank a cat for being bad. Scooting down a little she became a little worried that someone may try to make a seen but she wasnt going to leave.
Summoning as much courage as she could, she grabbed her coco and walked over to the persons table and smiled lightly. "I noticed you were looking at me and we're both sitting alone. So maybe we could talk.....get to know one another." she smiled a little more but a scared smile.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:27 pm

Kellie sipped her coffee as the shy girl came and sat with her.Kellie grined a smile,"sure,so whats your name.Im Kellie Freemore.I guess im not the only half demon in this world."Kellie kept her eyes on the girl but sipped her coffee and was preparing to get more.She looked around as the shy girl was reluctant to answer.The place was painted an attractive color,red and white with pictures of thing hung everywhere.and the clerks and browsers lerked everywhere.She tryed to force herself to calm,as a guy accidently cut his arm on a corner.She smelled the thick scent of fresh blood and reached for her handgun,but removed her hand as she fought the feeling.she flicked her hair and tryed to consitrate on the mytry girl infront of her

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

After a few reluctant seconds that seemed like forever, she answered. "hi, Im Minxy. and ya. Im half kitsune and human." she paused taking a sip of her coco before looking at the guy who had got cut. Jumping up, she rushed over, pulling a bandage out of her pocket. it was a large bandage that most wouldnt carry except in a first aid kit. She put the bandage on him and smiled to him, as he didnt seem to mind she had bandaged him up. Walking back she sat again smiling to Kellie.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:47 pm

Kellie,who had just saw what Minxy did put down her coffee and stared.She was not of any breed she reconised,but sensed the demon blood that ran through Minxys veins."Oh,why did you do what you just did"Kellie was amazed,but that was humans of course,so kind and generous,yet they also claimed many other personalitys. Kellie nearly spilled her coffe as her phone rang.He scrambled it out of her pocket and answered "Wha....i know....i.....ok,ok... ill be there later,okay...hey...dont threaten me Jake...bye then!!"Kellie shut the flipp top phone then put it away. "sorry about that Minxy,my modeling agents are allways bothering me,huh" So go on" She gestured for Minxy to continue

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante12590 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:48 pm

Name: Dante Sparda
Breed: Half Demon
Hair Color: Silver and long
Heiritage: Son of a legendary demon swordsman
Personality: Kind, easy going/ Sadistic, cold *When demon blood takes over*
Desires: Love, blood, battle, and a stronger weapon
Appearance: 6'2, muscular, wears a black coat with black pants and a silver necklace with a lion head design.

Dante entered the town with his blade strapped to his back and one of his eyes was a burning red color, "Geez the full moon is close I need to keep the demon back a little longer..." He looked up and spotted a few girls drinking something in a nearby shop, "Maybe they can help me." He rushed towards the shop trying not to rouse any unecessary attention as he covered his eye. "Good afternoon I'm new to this town can I ask you ladies a question?"

Dante12590
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Minxy couldnt help but to smile at the thought of her knowing a model.....or anyone of importance for that matter. She then came back, remembering she had been asked a question. "Well......." she began then gave a confused look. "I had the suplise to help him. And though it was a small thing, a demon would attack him with just the littlest sent. I would hate to have to get in a fight. Killing is wrong. If a demon needs blood there are doners." she paused thinking of the letter she found only a few months back that was from her dead mother. "Even demons can be good. And ......and ...... they dont have to kill if there sinces dont tell them too." she finished looking to Kellie with a deturmend look, as if she were preaching to the world.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante12590 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:01 pm

Dante felt the aura of the girls and his own demon began to relax yet when he removed his hand from his eye the eye still glowed brightly like that of a demon, "I'm sorry if I frighten you but can you tell me where I am and if there is an inn nearby? I fear my other half may come out soon so I don't want anyone to get hurt when he does." He looked sad and was pleading with the girls to give him some information.

Dante12590
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:02 pm

((Thank for joining guys,i hope you like))

Kellie nodded,she understood not all demons were bad.and understood where Minxy came from.Kellies mother was killed by her father a couple years back,he had lost control of himself."I guess....." She was cut off as a half demon smell was close she looked toward the door as a guy walked in,she could tell already he was a demon because he tryed to hide that one of his eyes were glowing red,which was comen when a full moon neared.He walked over to the girls attempting to ask them a question.She studdied him,as she couldent pin pont his scent.He wasnt of anybody she knew.Kellie looked at Minxy then to the mystrey guy "Im not frightened,sure i can help.There is a Inn a block or 2 past here.After you exit this place take a left,down Ruel RD. then a right and you should stumble right into the entrance"Kellie stared into his eyes,he was turning on her demon side.She looked away as she felt her eyes begain to glow "So,whats your name"Kellie asked puzzled

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

((last post for tonight. sorry and thanks for letting me join. Ill post again when i get home from school tomarrow))

Minxy looked at the man and her eyes became big and scared. She stood and stepped back a little, her shoulders going up as if she were a cat with its furr sticking up when a dog approches. She blinked a few times and then shook her head and smiled, lightly at him. "how can we help you?" she asked but her voice was extreamly low. She cleared her thoat and said it again, this time a little louder so maybe he could hear.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:15 pm

((Me Too,thanlks for posting,ill get on tomarrow after school as well))

Kellie looked at Minxy,and signaled with her hand for not to be scared."Its alright Minxy,Im Kellie Freemore and this is Minxy.Whats your name" Kellie liked him already,but was unsure of him.Kellie glanced back to Minxy,and gestured for her to calm."Sooooo"Kellie begain,she had just gotten another coffee and swriled the straw in the cup."Whos your half"

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante12590 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:15 pm

"You're one too?" He relaxed as his other eye began to turn as well, "Finally I found someone like me. My name is Dante I have no idea where I'm from all I know is my sword and the name Sparda... Do you recognize that name from anywhere by chance?" He was hopeful that he could find out a little more about himself from this girl she had a demon's blood just like him, "Please look into my eyes I want to see if I can control him." He moved in front of Kellie and stared deeply into her eyes, "Come on I have to take control of my own blood." He thought as he felt his blood continue to awaken.

Dante12590
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 pm

((I gotta go,thanks you guys ))

Kellie waited before replying "Hmm,Sparda,umm i think so.I remember my father bringing him up alot,but i mostly stayed with my mother...being she was human in all..."Kellie then leaned in and stared into his red eyes,hers begain to glow but she still stared.She fought a smile as she wished he would lean much closer.She wandered why he asked her to do this

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Name: Darshana
Breed: Elf turned Vampire (If I can do that that is)
Age: Her last birthday was 21 but she was turned in the 1200's
Eye Color: Red after feeding but they fade to brown when she hasn't fed in a while.
Hair Color + Style: Brown hair about to the middle of her back
Heritage: Was once in the Elvish army for an ability to read minds (Its not a god power, she gets distracted VERY easily). She fell in love with a vampire who the army was after. She gave them false information to save his life but he repaid her by trying to drink her blood. She saw his premeditated thoughts and was able to escape with her life. Not before being bitten though.
Personality: She is calm and quiet, often the voice of reason. Her quietness comes from her remorse at what she has become.
Desires: To be elf again, Love,
Appearence: 5 ft 2 in tall, she is rather short, especially for an elf. She has basic elf features but with pale skin, dark circles under her eyes at all times, and she has an immortal beauty about her. She usually even now wears a heavy green cloak that has been enchanted by Mages to last her from the time the elves were very prevalent. It reminds her of her elvish roots. Since I'm assuming the time period is about modern day she wears blue jeans and a white shirt under her cloak. She generally tries to appear human... Most of the time.

((OOC: I don't know if this character will fit in with your story. If not simply ignore this post. I'll warn you in advance though. With this roleplay I am aging my character 800 or so years. (judging by the cell phone) I'm not quite sure I want to do that so I may remove my character if I feel like I'm changing her too much. I really just don't want her to age that fast. So yeah if my character doesn't fit anyways I wont be offended if you ignore this post. :) ))

IC:
Darshana stood in the shadows of a dark allyway. She had been here before. She knew what she had to do as much as she regretted it. She looked at herself in the mirror she was doing her makeup in. Her eyes were a deep brown color. "Whore paint... Nothing but whore paint... Men... Why do they enjoy this stuff... I suppose it may be just the ones I am after... The easy ones..." After her makeup was fully on she listened. "Work was a pain. I just need to go find some cheap hooker and some alcohol and I will be good to go." "I suppose thats my cue..." she thought with a sigh. She shrugged off her cloak revealing a somewhat revealing outfit.

The man stumbled across the allyway where she was standing. He saw her out of the corner of his eye and stood in awe. She walked up to him with a seductive look in her eye. She took one finger put it around his collar and pulled him farther into the ally. Far enough out of sight his scent dominated the area. She turned quickly her instincts taking over. She always did this. Always starved herself to avoid killing more than she had to. Unfortunately, it was often more brutal for the unlucky victim. Her arm swung around toward the man, throwing him into one of the walls. Before he could finish sliding down the wall, she pinned him to it. A look of terror spread across his face. The blood started to flow from a cut on his forehead. Her lips touched his head as she tenderly kissed the wounds, tasting the blood. "Sweet Indeed." She thought with a smile. With his blood on her lips she turned to his neck and bit down on. His warm blood flowed down her throat as her sanity returned. Her instincts left and her humanity returned just in time to see the mans face go pale and him convulsing on the ground while she sucked the last few drops of blood from his fingertips.

She left the man dead in the ally. No one would know it was her. That was a norm nowadays. People were left dead with there blood drained all the time. It didn't make her feel better though. She took up her cloak and changed into normal day clothes. The whore paint came off easy enough. She hated wearing it. It was the only way to make her appear more human though. She walked into the tavern where the two females and the male were. She saw the last few moments of the mans life again flash before her eyes. "I really do not want to sit alone and sulk about this. Perhaps I should go speak with the others here." She got up and crossed the tavern, only to wait patiently for the two to break each others hold their eyes. When they looked away she turned her attention to the group. "Hello my name is Darshana. I decided I did not want to be anti social today. May I ask your name?"

((OOC: If you'll have me in after this feel free to finish whatever you're doing with the eye thing before responding to me.))

Driananium
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

((Thnx for joinen,nope its just fine,i wont ignore it at all.the vampire thing sumes it up.just let me finish the eye post first))

Kellie felt both her eyes glow,she couldnt resist looking away.she had to control herself at night.if her eyes glowed rapidly then her demon side would overwhelm her,and crave blood more and more.blinking to straighten her eyes and calm them she looked back at Dante "Soo,did you control yourself" Minxy had to go that night so Kellie was alone with Dante,The clerks and managers were still in the coffee place cleaning.it was about 9:30,the full moon was rapidly coming from the clouds.Kellie shyed away,not risking stareing right at it.She looked up quickly as the scent of fresh blood enterd the room.Observing the room she spotted a smallish person enter.She stared it her for a minute or two,but got a good look as she walked up to them and tryed to hide the smell that she had just killed sombody.This scent was sweet though,yet tough and fearful like.she already knew,.....Vampire.Intrested to get to know this vampire demon,Kellie gestured for her to sit down and chat.She swung her head to Dante "Sooo,umm you wanna go out somtime"If my modeling agentcy ever lets me free,i can join you at a movie on Saturady,if you want that is."Kellie shyed away,feeling her red eyes sparkle the pearl blue in them.From anxeity she figured,she liked Dante but would he say yes, she wanderd to herself

Kellie awoke the next morning by the sun shining through her window.with a shrugg and a yawn she scrambled up.Her room was fairly large,that was painted yellow with white trims.She looked over to her alarm clock that hadnt rang yet.It was around 8:30 in the morning,before the abnoxious sound went off Kellie hit the stop button,another yawn and stretch she got out of bed and stumbled into her bathroom.it was tiled an attracting color,pearl stoned counters held porclein sinks,as it was a he and she bathroom,it was big.the shower was silver that inside held and array of colorful shampoos,conditioners and body washes.she gently brushed her teeth then striped all her clothes off for a shower.she shut the red flowered curtains and relaxed as the warm water floweed over her.after about 20 minutes she got out and dryed then put on a robe.Kellie went down stairs then settled on the couch.it was saturday.Dante had left unexplictdly so she forgot about him,and went home last night.The room was painted a warm amber color,with painting held everywhere of her mother and of her during modeling.In the back was a dusty picture of her father.After turning on the news, Kellie looked out side her window.She lived in a fair sized manor,her mother and father were luckly rich which Kellie inheritade when they died.Kellie was of the Freemore mansion.She used that money to finish colledge incase her modeling career didnt take the best turn.She used her money wisly.She had a small backyard though that was gaurded by a white picket fence and a couple willow trees and lush flowers.Kellie grabbed her Red razor fliptop phone and dialed the number to Minxy.Kellie had gotten her number last night be fore she went home

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Minxy was walking the streets somewhere in town when her phone rang. "Minxy! Minxy! phone!" the ringer rang and she laughed a little at the cute chibi voice. She opened the phone, not noticing the number. "Helloo, Minxy here." she said, waiting for a reply.

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PennyShoes1 on Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:55 pm

Kellie smiled then settled into her fluffy couch. "Hey girl,was up.are ya busy" Kellie wanted to invite Minxy over,she had a good connection to her and wanted her to be her friend.Kellie twirled her froggy keychain waiting for an answer

PennyShoes1
Member for 16 years

Minxy smiled. "Ya give me the address." She memorized it in her head then closed her phone, taking off with demons speed. She was there in 5 minutes tops. She knocked on the door lightly a slight smile that she had made a friend but she was curious still about the man who had approched eirlyer

Mina Blackraven
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!