Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

*School For the Gifted*

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: *School For the Gifted*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:58 pm

"Umm..." Cadence blinked at the two of them. Not wanting to offend the girl, she nodded. "I guess..." She walked over to the bed, scooping up the small creature. "This is Glider, and I'm Cadence Winters." The sugar glider grasped her fingers with what seemed to be tiny hands, staring wide eyes at the wolf, before scampering up her arm and hiding in her hair.

"Hi Kali, and Echo." She stared at the fairy, she had never seen one before.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerasashi on Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm

Kae held Naju close. She glared at the girl. "You're gonna have to deal with both of us, sweetie." Naju licked Kae's face. "So you might as well introduce yourself." She let go of Naju and he jumped on the bed she had prepared a bit earlier. Kae looked at the bedspread and posters around her side of the room. Naju curled up near her pillow. She smiled at him, and then looked at the girl. "Well?" Kae asked, a slight edge in her voice. "I'm waiting."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aerasashi
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:03 pm

" Well I guess the music was too loud your deaf I said My name is Kali" She said putting her hands on her hips and tapping her foots. Her wings fluttered a bit as she started coldly at Kae and Naju
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerasashi on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:06 pm

((OOC: Missed that last post, as well as misread. Are all of us (Night, Malice and I) roomies? I'm lost.))

Aerasashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:08 pm

(OOC: I guess, but I'm a bit confused myself, but yeah I think so.)

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:11 pm

(OOC: Night and I are Roomies, But Aera I think you have something esle as your doom just edit it to North Star if you don't already have it down..)

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerasashi on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:14 pm

((OOC: Alllllrighty then.))

Kae sat up in bed and looked at the new girl. "Kae," she said, nodding towards her. She pat Naju on the head. "This is Naju. Nice to meet you, Candice. And Glider," she added as a second thought.

Aerasashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:18 pm

"Well Since there's only three beds I believe this is it" Kali said as Echo hovered over to Candace " Oh She likes you" Kali said with a smile she then turned to Kae. " We should probably start over..I'm Kali nice to meet you" She said extending her hand to Kae.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:21 pm

"Nice to meet you." I guess. She blinked, shifting slightly as looked around. And his name, Glider poked his head out, watching Kae. He tilted his head, staring at Naju. The sugar glider jumped onto her head, his limbs spread out as he held onto her hair. "So..." She looked up at the fairy, smiling. "Hello."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerasashi on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:23 pm

Kae smiled lightly. "I'm up for that," she said to Kali. She shook her hand. "I'm Kae. Seventeen, wolf neko/demon, and digital artist." She nodded towards the wolf. "That's Naju. He's a couple years old, and no," she chuckled, "he won't bite."

((OOC: I gotta go pretty soon, but if I'm not on today, I'll be on tommorow. . . ))

Aerasashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:28 pm

(OOC: oks.)

" I'm Seventeen too, I'm Half Demon/Half Human, I prefer to stay in my human form" Kali said with a smile. She reverted to her Demon Form " I turn like then when I'm sleep for If you wake up and see thing in the bed don't attack it's still me" She said with a smile as her dragon like tail touched the floor " Hello Naju" She smiled as her wings fluttered.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerasashi on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:33 pm

Kae gave a half smile. "Good to know," she said. She shifted to her wolf form as well, low to the ground, her black tail swishing back and forth. Her chest and ears were white, and her purple eyes glowed brightly.

((OOC: Gotta go, ttyl! <3))

Aerasashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:40 pm

(OOC: Bye!)

"I'm sixteen, half shape shifter, half human." Cadence blinked, and suddenly felt kind of pleased with herself. She was finally with others like her. Inhuman and human mixes. The gifted. "My dad was a fantasy writer, so when he met my mom I guess it was like a dream come true or something. I can only turn into like four or five animals, and when I sleep I'm usually a Gray Fox."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:54 pm

(OOC: Byez)

"Cool, Your the baby!" Kali smiled and pat her head motherly " My human mom was kidnapped by my uncle. My demon dad saved her. then 2 years later Boom! You got me" She laughed. "So What you into" She said playing with her purple colored hair.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Cadence shrugged. "Art I guess. I've always liked drawing, but I-" She hesitated and went on anyway. "I suppose I take after my dad about writing." She sat down on her own bed, leaning against the wall.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerasashi on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:07 pm

((OOC: I'm baaaack))
Kea rose swiftly into her neko form, the one she most preferred. She gave a small shrug. "My parents abandoned me. I was adopted by an old couple who adopts neko orphans." She smiled. "I had quite a few siblings," she added, laughing at the memory of them around the table, or in the yard, playing. "God, I miss them. . . " she sighed then looked at Kali. "Graphic design." She pointed to a notebook on her bed. "Everything I've ever done, all in there. Take a look sometime," she said, winking. She thought of each page, filled with intricate designs. . . from everything from swirls to lines to dots to textures.

Aerasashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:42 pm

(OOC: Welcome back)

Kali slide across Kae's bed and flipped through the book " There's are awesome... I take it they put us in the right room then! I love drawing, I draw people basically anything I see I gotta draw it, maybe I'll draw you guys some time" She said kicking her feet " Oh yea and I need music, I 'll go insane without it. I wanna start a band but I don't know seeing as I'm only half human and all, fan's will get freaked out" She said as her wings fluttered.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aerasashi on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Kae smiled at the complement. "Thanks," she said. Kae laughed at the band comment. "I love music, as long as it's not played at top volume in my ear," she said, grinning at Kali.
"But graphic design, I hope to make that my life. . .like, my job. Ya know?" She cocked her head. "Is it like that with art for you?"

Aerasashi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Cadence watched Kali and Kai, her head resting on her hand. Kae... Kali... change E to I and add a L to Kai and you get Kali. She almost laughed at her discovery, but held back, not wanting to interrupt their conversation. She brushed back her black hair, twisting it around one finger, but it remained, hopelessly straight. After a while, curiosity overcame her, and Cadence walked over, looking over Kali's shoulder at the notebook.

She looked odd, looking down at a book filled with designs with sugar glider nestled in her hair, looking down too. "Yeah, these are really good." She smiled, touching her forefinger to her lips, a habit of hers when she was pleased.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby twilight_wolf on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:15 pm

((sorry guys im here. looks like you started good. someone plz fill me in. i h8 babysitting. just tell me wats happened so far))
Lust sighed and covered her ears. She was so bored of er father yelling at her all the time. She hissed and left the headmaster's office. She went down the hall but she could still hear her father yelling at the headmaster. There really was no point. They won't keep her here without him paying. She looked down at her schedule and headed for her room. "Crescent Moon...... cool. Okay, I have shapeshifting, track, french, drama, math, and social studies." She found her room number and went inside. She knew she didn't have a roommate. They never gave her one after the incident two years ago..... She chuckled just thinking about it and plopped down on her bed. Her black cat Calcifer came in and jumped onto her chest. He meowed. Lust sat up and talked to him for a few minutes. She stood up and turned on her stereo all the way up. She smiled and sat down. "Hey Cal I hear there's a new phsychic around here. That's new around here. Haven't seen one of them in at least four years. Since I was 13, right?"
i am different. i am weird. i am nothing like u. u can never be me and i can never be u (y would i want to). u cant do the things i can do. u see the world nothing like i see it. we dont see eye to eye and we never will. i am me and nothing else. nothing more nothing less. if u have a problem with that then, screw u! i dont care a single bit of wat u think so get over it!

twilight_wolf
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!