Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Re: School Life of Sins

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:42 pm

James looked at the girl shocked. "Wow that's like ya' know 'Hard-Core' Hehe. I'm in here cuz' I killed my Daddy." James smiled evily. "That'll teach him to make my life hell......." James stood there smling evily to himself for a couple minutes before turning back to the girl. "Anyway, my name is James. What's yours?"

Diana couldn't stand watching people eat the sickening food. That completely stupid for them to eat that crp. She thought to herself. She looked around the room for awhile looking for anyone that she could talk to. She finally saw Skylar on a bench relaxing. Oh well it'll work... She got up and walked over to skylar. "Hey... Mind if I sit with you?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNightHawk13x on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:43 pm

(AHH GEEZ it's so short! >.< Grrrr)

Skylar opened one eye when her roommate came up to her and she smiled. "Yeah sure I don't mind," she said. "Oh, what's your name by the way, I didn't get it before?"
"As we approach the crucial battle grounds, believe that our blades will not shatter; believe that our resolve will not weaken. Though our paths may diverge, our iron hearts will remain together. Swear that though the ground itself may break asunder, we will..... come back here, alive!" -Renji Abarai-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xNightHawk13x
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:52 pm

(Haha... It's okay I really didn't know what else to write so mine's short too... lol)

Diana sat down next to Skylar. "Uh.... Diana...... So what'cha doin' all alone over here? .... You seemed pretty enthusiastic to me......." Diana

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNightHawk13x on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 pm

Skylar laughed and closed her eyes again. She sighed and replied, "Yeah, I usually am, but making new friends is such a drag. It's just too much work. And usually a big waste of time in the end, right? I mean, everyone always lies and cheats and goes behind your back- no matter if you're friends or not; so you might as well not waste your time. Well I mean, that's my opinion anyways. But you might think something completely different. Of course, I'm a terrible liar myself sometimes, so I shouldn't be one to judge."

xNightHawk13x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 am

Diana looked at Skylar for a moment then chuckled. "Heh... I know exactly how that works..... It's happened to me before and I'm not a big fan of it....." She clasped her hands together on her lap and stared down at her hands. "My situation was worse than friends though....." She gave out a small sigh and smiled," I'm glad we got over the friend thing so that means I don't have to be nice and caring towards you..... just Kidding.....sorta...."

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNightHawk13x on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:17 pm

"No," Skylar said happily. "You don't really even have to like me if you don't want to. But you really should respect me at the very least. I respect you, and I may like you once I get to know you better, but I won't promise anything, of course. Because I could also end up hating you- but that all depends on you. An your attitude, obviously." She bit her lip and twisted a piece of her red hair between her fingers.

xNightHawk13x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:50 am

Diana thought about it for a moment. "Mmmm...Yeah that's absolutely true, and I will have respect for you too." Diana sat in silence for a couple moments. "So how'd you get into a place like this? Like I said you seem enthusiastic and you don't find people like that around places like these often...... Unless they're crazy......"

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNightHawk13x on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:17 am

Skylar laughed out loud. "Heh, crazy.... well maybe I am a bit crazy, I don't really know," she said. "Well, I'm in here because I killed four girls in my grade at my school. They were bitches and they were asking for it- they deserved it. Besides, they looked at me the wrong way. They didn't respect me- everyone should be respected. I respected them even though I hated them. But they respected no one and they were terrible people so the world is better off without them if you ask my opinion. Everyone hated them, they were just too weak and stupid to do anything about it." She giggled and added, "Whoops, I'm rambling, aren't I. I hate when I do that...."

xNightHawk13x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:59 am

Diana laughed. "That's a pretty good reason. I think I would've done the same if people were like that to me....... I guess that I'm not the only one with problems....... Then again, EVERYONE in this school has problems......" Diana leaned her head on the back of the bench. "I wonder how long they expect us to stay here...... It can't be for too long right?" Diana sighed. "Ahh it's so tiring to be here...... I don't care if we've only been here for one day but I absolutely hate this place...."

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Aira watched the James' reaction them smiled. She had expected that. he seemed interesting to her. She smiled when she had herd him say he killed his father so she wasn't the only murder in this school.

"My names Aira. Its nice to meet you James" She said with a smile taking another long sip of her juice.
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:17 pm

(( Sorry about not writing sooner I was over at someone's house for a couple of days......))

James smiled wide. He was happy to have a friend. Before he came to this place he was lonely and no one liked him. He was extremely overwhelmed that someone actually liked him. He started to get all teary-eyed. " We'll be friends forever and ever ok? Promise me pleeeeassssssse."

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNightHawk13x on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Skylar sighed in relief when the woman announced that they were to go straight back to their rooms. She figured it must have been around sixish when they started, so now it must be about sevenish. She pulled herself to her feet and bounced up and down for a second to loosen up her tight muscles. "Well, come one then," she told her new roommate. "Why don't we go and head back to our room. We have tons to do- you know, decorating and all."

xNightHawk13x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:55 pm

Diana looked up at Skylar. "Yeah. You're right." She got up and stretched her legs. "Mmm sitting down for awhile really makes your legs sore." With that statement she headed back to the room with her roomate.

When Diana opened the door with the key she went and sat down on her bed. "So how are we going to decorate?"

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Aira looked up when the lady said it was time to head back. With i sigh she stood slowly. She looked at James. She was just as much of a freak so she was. She looked around the room then back to him. For the first time since she got to "sick minds", the new nickname for this place, she hadn't really met anyone worth befriending but she saw something in James. She looked down with a smile.

"Friends forever, huh. Sound like a great trip to me! Promise." She said smiling. She made a cross over her chest. doing the whole "Cross my heart" thing. She a little wave she skipped back to her single room to sketch james into her sketch book..

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:54 pm

James got up to go back to his own room. He started to cry a bit and crossed his heart with his pinky in a late promise gesture. He wasn't used to being around people since he's gotten here and now that there was someone who was here with him in this jail academy thing. He was so so emotional to the point where he had a hard time unlocking the door. He smiled a bit before yelling out " I HAVE A FRIEND!!!" He finally opened the door and climbed you on his top bunk passing the empty bottom bunk. He flopped on the bed and crawled under the covers for an early night's sleep with a smile on his face.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:00 pm

Aira stayed up late that night. Since she has put into a room with only one bed,she figured she would be the only person in the room. If not they where sleeping on the floor. She had pushed her bed right under the window. though there were bar's, a light warm night breeze flowed into the room. She leaned up agents the wall and sketched people she had seen today. She sketched a few lighters and a match box with a few dead matches. After a few hours she started to get tired. She put her sketch book away and laid down on her bed, letting her long blond hair flail out around her. She breathed out deeply. So day 1 at sick minds is officially over! she though to herself.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNightHawk13x on Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:30 pm

Skylar went back to her room with Diana and they each sat down on their beds. "Well," she started. "Maybe we could put some posters or pictures on the walls... and we could also put up quotes, and draw our own little things if we want to. I mean, I guess that's okay right?" She frowned and crossed her arms. "These idiots really need to tell you the rules when you're new. Jeez, it's so confusing!" she ranted.

xNightHawk13x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:37 am

((Hope i didn't drag on ^^;;))

It was dark out when Surma was pulled out of the police van by his handcuffs. "Oww that hurts! Why am I here?! I didn't do anything!" If only that were true. Two police officers, armored and pretty much armed to the teeth dragged him along the pavement. "Son, you've got some nerve.. It's a good job we have our justice system or little pukes like you would get to live freely. Or, live at all for that matter"

Surma was scared to death, he didn't remember anything, nor why he was here, let alone the fact that he was to be killed when he became the legal age. "P-please.. this isn't right, I've done nothing wrong" Surma spoke frantically as they signed him in and handed him to the extreamly large woman. "Don't forget, he's not to be let out of those handcuffs. Only for 1 hour a day, while he is icsolated" the officer said in a stern voice.

The woman dragged him down the corridors, allowing him to see all the numbers as he went by. Without warning he was thrown into a room, hitting the floor stomach first, followed by his head. Whatever he'd done must have been bad to get this sort of treatment. He looked up, his hands cuffed under him, seeing a girl laid on her bed (Aira).

He shot up quickly and started slamming both his hands and cuffs on the door. "Hey!! wait!! you've put me in the wrong room! theres a girl in here!!" He shouted, not seeming to wake her with his voice. He pressed his back against the door, slid down and pulled his knees to his face, making himself into a ball. If the girl awoke and screamed at his presence, he'd probably be sedated or tazed, being accused of something like rape, which would be one more thing he hadn't done. With no sign they were gunna move him to a different room tonight, he hid his face and prayed the girl didn't wake up
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:03 pm

( Sorry about it being so short I couldn't figure out what else to say)

Diana sat on the bed thinking. "Well..... They told us nothing about the dorm rooms so I guess they don't care.... I Guess posters will help make the room..... you know...... not so plain..." Diana froze in thought. "Wait...... Do we even have and posters?"

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNightHawk13x on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 pm

(lol its fine! >^.^<)

Skylar started. "Gosh, I didn't think about that! No, I guess we don't have any... but we can still do the drawing thing, right? I mean, I have plenty of markers and I even snuck some paints in too. I'm not really much of an artist," she said. "But it doesn't really matter. We're not being graded on it." She hopped up and dug through her bag until she pulled up a large set of markers, crayons, and colored pencils in every imaginable color and grinned wickedly.

xNightHawk13x
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!