Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Re: School Life of Sins

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ccwynnever101 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:51 pm

"I have nothing to say to you......"she said glaring back at him and turning to the wall.
Plz join my Rp's

Ouran Host Club/ ouran-high-school-host-club-t31579.html
MoonLight Kiss(A love Story)/ post870298.html#p870298
School Rumble RP/ post874585.html#p87458
Fur Night Club/ fur-night-club-t31784.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ccwynnever101
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNightHawk13x on Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:38 pm

(Bricking Belgium! I'm so far behind! Grrr! lol)

Skylar tilted her head far to the right and hmm'ed. "Well," she said. "I guess it really doesn't matter because the walls here are so drab. Terrible paint job all around, don't you think? Any color at all would be an improvement." She frowned. "Though.... I do expect them to be doing routine room raids- I mean they can't ACTUALLY trust us to be locked up together and not be up to anything, right? Unless... are they really that stupid?!" She bit her lip and twirled a piece of her hair around while thinking. That burly woman was tough, but she hadn't looked very bright. And she hadn't seen many other people besides the "students" yet so she couldn't make an accurate assessment at present. "The windows are all barred," she observed out loud. "So the doors must be locked too; which means they can't be completely brainless, right?"
"As we approach the crucial battle grounds, believe that our blades will not shatter; believe that our resolve will not weaken. Though our paths may diverge, our iron hearts will remain together. Swear that though the ground itself may break asunder, we will..... come back here, alive!" -Renji Abarai-

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xNightHawk13x
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:24 pm

Diana laughed. "Maybe they are and maybe they aren't the world may never know." Diana sat on her bed undoing the lid of the dark blue paint that she wanted. "Mmmm i like this blue it's not too bright. Ya' know?" Diana thought for a moment. "Hey do we have any brushes?"

James growled. " Ugh whatever....... I'm sick of talking to someone like you. I'm going back asleep. If you dare wake me.... I'll murder you." He got up and layed back in his bed pulling the covers all the way up. Stupid girl.... He though to himself, then fell asleep.

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNightHawk13x on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Skylar sighed dramatically and jumped up to get back into her bag. "OF COURSE we have brushes! I would be completely mental to have brought paint without brushes. Though I won't even TELL you how difficult it was to get my hands on all this AND smuggle it in. Those cops are far too thorough these days, but luckily I got dumb ones this time," she said. She pulled out several paint brushes of all different shapes and sizes. She set them down on her bed and snatched up some bright red paint from her very large kit.

xNightHawk13x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:08 pm

"Haha I guess you're right that would be pretty stupid to have paint and not paint brushes...." Diana got up and grabbed a medium sized brush. She then went back to her bed, dipped the brush in paint, and started painting the wall. "Hmm I like this blue it looks pretty good.... I'm glad i'm using it." She smiled. "Oh and thanks for letting me use the paint."

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:19 am

Surma looked at Aira and spoke in a kind tone, "Burnt down your gym huh?" he turned his head and looked at the floor. "Well, at least you remember, If i remembered god knows how it would have changed me" he said in a quiet voice. Surma rubbed his sore nose, as he had hit it when he was thrown into the room.
He thought for a moment before asking his question, "So.. was anyone in the gym at the time?" he looked up at her with a curious look
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNightHawk13x on Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 pm

"Oh, don't even mention it!" Skylar said sweetly. "No, really though. If you do, I'm screwed. Just... don't mix the colors together- that's why I have several brushes- or I'll kill you." It was always hard to tell when she was serious or just kidding. Everyone had that problem. She liked to do it on purpose to play with people's minds; she thought it was very funny to make people struggle with everything she ever said to them.

xNightHawk13x
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sk8_4_life230 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Diana glanced at Skylar. "Okay........ I'll be sure not to mix the colors don't worry and I won't mention the paint to anyone." Diana smiled and went back to painting on the wall. She stared at the wall for a minute. "Hey which color do you think would look better on the blue?"

sk8_4_life230
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Aira looked down at the floor now. The moon had just come out from behind the clouds giving the room a blue glow. She let her hair fall down over her face and debated with herself where she should tell him the true of stretch it, they way she had always been so good at before. She decide there way not point in lying. If he wanted to know the truth he could just ask around. She was sure things got around. She took a deep breath.

"Yea, a few people were in the back equipment room." She said keeping her eyes locked on the floor tiles. She dare not look up to see the horror or shock on Surma's face. She held her breath and waited for the response she always got. She gasps of shock and then the 'How could you?' and the 'Why would you?'
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Surma thought for a minute and waited for her answer.

"Yea, a few people were in the back equipment room."

He turned his head to see she was looking at the floor. Slowly, he shuffled closer and took her into his arms, giving her a gentle hug. "Well, I'm sure you had your reasons right" he lifted her chin with his finger carefully. "Besides, I'm happier that you told me the truth, that makes it less shocking, because at least your hounest"

He looked at what he was doing, hugging a girl he'd just met. Probably not the best idea for a first impression, but that was just his way of comforting people. He moved over a little, getting out of her personal space since he wasn't invited into it initially. The confusion came back over his face, "I'de tell you what i did but.. Y'know" He laughed, then gave her a gentle smile

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:30 pm

After Surma hugged her and moved back away Aira just looked at him. she was shocked herself. He didn't ask questions and he didn't try and push it. He just believed her and left it at that. Aira smiled in spit of herself. She looked up at Surma and smiled kindly.

"I'm sure you couldn't have done anything that bad. I mean your way to nice a guy to do anything to bad." She said pushing her long hair back from her face.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Surma looked at her as her face lit up. It was the first time she'd smiled like that since he got here. "Wow.. Your smile suits you well" He chuckled softly and gave her one of his own. "You know, I'm glad I got put in here.. I couldn't have made a better friend" He streched out letting out a satisfied groan as he did.

"Something tells me my last 3 years should be fun" He laughed and rubbed his head. "Oh and one more thing, if I get to much, make sure to let me know. I dont wanna be to far into your personal space" He gave her another smile before looking around and examining the room properly

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:11 pm

Aira blushed a little bit then watched as Surma lay back on the bed. He looked around at the room. Aira turned and looked to. The walls where and ugly shade of white and the only thing that was even a bit nice was the one poster she had put up of a wolf howling at a crescent moon. she Moved herself so she was laying back too she let her hair fall around her head and breath in deeply as a light breeze blew in.

"So, since this is half your room too. Did you wanna change anything? do you have any pictures or posters you wanted to hang up?" She asked turning her head to look at him.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 pm

Surma looked around again, thinking of anything he could change. A sudden realization caught him out as he thought about it, "I'de have something to put up but.. I don't have any stuff with me.. At all!" he sighed heavily and rubbed his head in frustration. "They just took me here.. I think.. I don't remember.. But if all i have is the clothes on my back then I guess i'm gunna have to be naked when they decide to wash my stuff"

Surma's face turned red, he was saying all this stuff to Aira, a pretty girl he was befriending, the last thing he should be doing is embarressing himself. "Well... I'm sure something will get fixed.. I can't wear this stuff forever" He looked at her. As she was laid, her long hair spread over her, Surma began to see how cute she was

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:42 pm

Aira laughed lightly.

"I'm sure we could get some clothes from the zombies and a bed hopefully too. If not, i call dibs on the floor!" She said smiling.

she was looking at the poster and turned to see Surma looking at her. She smiled and cocked her head to the side.

"What? Is there a sleep in my eye or something?" She asked rubbing her eyes sleepily.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:51 pm

Surma sat admiring her when she turned to look at him.

"What? Is there a sleep in my eye or something?"

As she spoke, it took him by suprise, making him blush slightly, "N-No.. I was just.. erm" He chuckled nervously, not sure what he should say next. He thought for a moment before he continued, "Hey.. I want the floor!" He teased happilly. "And you don't have sleep in your eye, you look fine" he laughed quietly. "And thats an understatement" He smiled

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Aira laughed and threw her pillow at him.

"Fine! but only because your the new guy!" She laughed sticking her tough out at him with a playful laugh. She yawned and stretched a bit Then sat up and reached for her sketch book and charcoals. Once she had them. She sat agenst the wall facing Surma and begin sketching him.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Aira laughed and threw her pillow at him.

"Fine! but only because your the new guy!" She laughed sticking her tough out at him with a playful laugh. She yawned and stretched a bit Then sat up and reached for her sketch book and charcoals. Once she had them. She sat agenst the wall facing Surma and begin sketching him.

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Surma took the pillow to the face, chuckling as it hit him. "Ow" He laughed with her and watched as she stuck out her tounge. He let out a happy sigh, glad he had met her and that he hadn't been tazed and dragged out by his hair. When he saw Aira take out her sketch book and charcoals, he looked at her curiously.

"Shes drawing me? but theres nothing interesting about me, she'd be better drawing the walls" Surma thought as he watched her in awe. As he saw her eyes lock onto him, he got a warm feeling. Suddenly, he gave a cheeky smile and a wink, pretty much posing for her as she continued to draw him, the pillow in his lap with his arms rested on them.

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Surma took the pillow to the face, chuckling as it hit him. "Ow" He laughed with her and watched as she stuck out her tounge. He let out a happy sigh, glad he had met her and that he hadn't been tazed and dragged out by his hair. When he saw Aira take out her sketch book and charcoals, he looked at her curiously.

"Shes drawing me? but theres nothing interesting about me, she'd be better drawing the walls" Surma thought as he watched her in awe. As he saw her eyes lock onto him, he got a warm feeling. Suddenly, he gave a cheeky smile and a wink, pretty much posing for her as she continued to draw him, the pillow in his lap with his arms rested on It.

Adig01
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!