Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Searching for a couple Partners!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Searching for a couple Partners!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:31 am

Hi there! Currently I'm looking for two or three solid RP partners (who are willing to trade skype/email just in case site goes down again) for 1x1 RPs. I have a few ideas rolling around in my head, but currently most of my RP partners seemed to have vanished due to exams, site being down, or other miscellaneous things.

Things to know:
[*] I'm on a bit of a romance streak, so preferably I'd like one or two rps with that included.
[*] I do like writing a bit of racy scenes, if not full-blown writing them out. If you're not comfortable with this, or would also prefer this, let me know.
[*] I've switched most of my rps to email since the site is constantly going down for me (at least once a day) and I can't always get on. If you're not comfortable with emails, that's fine, but note if I don't reply I'm not sure when I'll be able to.
[*] I play female roles best, but on some cases I'm willing to play the male roll, if it's called for.
[*] Also I'm a bit of a drama whore lately, which is why the plot ideas revolve around dramatic circumstances. These can be added to or changed based off of my partner's preference.

And here or some ideas, or if you have an idea you'd like to RP out as well, that'd be fine. Note that some of these have age gaps in between the main characters, but all characters are legal age in those cases when the relationship actually starts.

1) A young police officer (early 20's), trying to make his way to detective quickly has been on a case against the mob since his induction into the NYPD. His partner and he are hot on their trail, especially after a double homicide. The only survivor is the couple's 12-year-old daughter who knows very little about why her parents got killed, or even what their real last name is. Due to a bit of overflow in the orphanages and inability to find a foster home so close to the Christmas holiday, he decides to take her home and care for her until they can find a place for her, so that she has someone the be with for the holidays. They bond the two months they're together before she's finally adopted and taken away. He doesn't hear from her again but occasionally hears about her parents, two politicians from DC.

Flash forward 10 years later. She's all grown up and back in New York, in college and on a fast track to being a journalist. She carries top ranks in all of her classes, but in the mean time struggles to make her rent and pay her bills as a part-time waitress. They meet one fateful day and hit it off pretty quickly, both easily recognizing each other, and their bond rekindles, only into something more... only, throw a 1-year-old daughter she now has and the sudden appearance of the baby daddy, which complicates their relationship to a whole new level.

2) Born and raised in the warm reaches of Phoenix, Arizona, a young aspiring cook suddenly finds herself stranded in Wisconsin in mid-winter with no support system or job after her fiance decides they aren't going to work out after all. She's forced to take a job as a dish washer to make ends meet. After hearing about her predicament her head chef takes her into his home until she gets on her feet, offering her a bedroom and full use of the kitchen as well as a ride to work everyday. She struggles with the cold, snow, and finds herself frustrated that all she can do is wash dishes and not cook, until one day he finds her cooking in the kitchen and gets a taste of the amazing dishes she creates. At first their relationship starts out as a mentor-student type thing, but eventually buds into romance as both of them share food, music, laughter and the tragedies in their lives.

3) A young woman has spent all her life being coddled by her Christian parents. She's spent 16 years in the warmth and safety of her church family. One of the sweetest girls in town, her friends adore her and she has a wonderful life. One day she meets a much older man that makes her feel beautiful and wanted and all sorts of feelings she shouldn't feel for him.

After 6 months of being in a relationship with him she finds out she's carrying his child, only for him to admit he had been hiding a wife from her.

Brokenhearted, she now has to tell her parents and navigate the rest of high school by herself.

If any of these appeal to you, please feel free to shoot me a PM and we'll work something out!!!

-Dal
Last edited by Daleeria on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OPEN RP SLOTS: [3 out of 3]
OPEN COLLAB STORY SLOTS: [1 out of 1]

Currently Inspired By:
Still Learning :: Halsey
killing boys :: Halsey
Under Pressure :: Queen & David Bowie
Fast Talk :: Houses
Bang Bang :: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Searching for Some 1x1 Partners!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:00 pm

A new idea struck!

The head producer of a well-renowned independent music label is a bit down on his luck. First, he found his wife cheating on him and not for the first time, and finally got up the nerve to sign for a divorce. Next, the band he was about to sign that was nearly gaurenteed to be the next big thing canceled out at the last moment. To top it off it's pouring rain out and all he can do is wander through the LA city streets.

Just as he's all but given up hope of getting back on his feet he hears the voice of an angel- not literally of course, but figuratively. A young woman sits in a park strumming and singing in the rain. She's far from home and bouncing from friend's place to friend's place.

Thus begins their relationship; he offers her a deal right on the spot with money up front to help her settle into a real apartment.

Throughout the course of their quick partnership they come to care about each other and become intimate... only for one day on their cross-country tour his soon-to-be ex-wife shows up refusing to sign the divorce papers on the grounds that she's carrying his child- one that he's not really sure is his. Then his little sparrow announces that she too is pregnant, with a child he actually knows is his... but his wife was his high school sweetheart and he still loves her.

He has a choice to make and a lot to think about

WOOHOO DRAMAFEST!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Searching for a couple 1x1 Partners!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Updated recently with new plot ideas!

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Re: Searching for a couple Partners!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:50 pm

Still actively searching!! <3

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello there; I'm new to 1x1s but your ideas seem interesting enough, especially your first one. I get the idea that you like romance RPs in a modern setting; I'm fine with that, but just out of curiosity, would you consider a light sci-fi RP as well? Perhaps the slowly-developing romance between two astronauts on a years-long workshift on the moon or someplace like that?

Anyways, yeah, I'm somewhat interested.
No.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:56 am

Two new updates!!!

A Season's Change

Type: Group RP (Anime Face claims)
Roles Needed: 3 Male Seasons (Summer, Winter and Spring), 1 Female Season (Autumn), and any combination of Angel, Demon, or Human to be paired with any of them (unless two seasons are paired together)
Possible Pairings: M x F, M x M, F x F, Season x Season, Season x Mortal

Mother Nature is a real living being, and long ago she created the seasons to regulate the world that was becoming vastly overpopulated and easy to survive in. There needed to be a balance, life, death, rebirth... soil needed time to recover from constantly being planted in, animals needed seasons where it was safe to sleep.

So she created Summer, Winter, Spring and Autumn.

And these rules she laid out for them: Always respect each other. Always return to your proper hemisphere on time. Never mate with anything other than the Earth, or each other.

For ages they were content this way, only ever occasionally mating with each other, each time making something glorious and new; the cherry blossoms in the spring, the beautiful Aura Borealis lights, even terrible storms are the product of their love... However as time went on the four siblings grew weary of each other, and of a world that barely appreciated them. Winter was the harshest of all. He never mated, he hardly loved, and very few truly loved him in all of his wonder and beauty. He simply... longed for someone to understand them.

The RP will pick up with the seasons taking various forms and ending up meeting the ones they fall in love with. I have it set up so that it can be any combination of pairing... Though I do intend for Winter to fall for a mortal at the very least. The other three can either fall for each other, for other mortals, and even for Angels and Demons which help protect the humans they all watch over and keep balance for.

The Perfect Bride

Type: 1x1, or small group. Mature themes!!! ((Most likely set up in a much earlier era. Could possibly even be a medieval period RP. Up for discussion))
Roles Needed: (For 1x1) 1 male (Prince), 1 female (or even male if we want to do MxM) (Bride) ; (For Small group) 1 male (Prince), 1 female (Bride), 1 male (brothel owner), other NPCs as needed
Possible Pairings: M x F, potentially M x M

She spent her life being sold from man to man to survive. He is a prince with a deadline to find a wife before the next new moon sets if he wishes to be king. She needs a way out of the life and a way out of her master's grasp, and he needs the perfect actress that can please him in bed. She's nearly a perfect unknown to his world, and he can supply her with the freedom she's longed for since childhood. Their meeting is pure fate, and he immediately buys her title and sets on the path to making her the perfect bride for himself, unaware that they have a shared past that can't be denied when the time comes.

If you're interested as always feel free to comment on here or PM me and we'll plot it out a bit more!! Thanks!!

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:01 pm

Hello I am actually very interested in the Chef roleplay, or the Record Producer roleplay, I am open to which one, I am down to play over email, and I too like to have some racy scene, if not fully written out. Feel free to pm me if your interested, I hope to hear from you soon.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!