Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Searching for a RP Partner or Two :D

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Searching for a RP Partner or Two :D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's Sidney! on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:42 pm

Hellooo everyone!

I just joined the site and am in desperate need of a few one on one partners! Onto the details...

What I Can Give You:

I'm right in the middle of school and college applications so I may be inactive for a day, or two at the most! I'll never leave for an extended time without giving you a heads up first.

I'll be frank, I get bored very easily and need some sort of drama or action to hold my attention!

I can post anywhere from one to nine paragraphs, it all depends on what I have to work with. You get back whatever you put out.

I love to mix a little romance into everything I do, but don't worry I'm into action, violence, and other things just as much. I love all pairings and don't mind same-gender romance, it's all cool as long as things don't get down to flat out cybering, which I will never do. Also, incest makes me cringe, so sorry, but I won't be taking part in that. I really prefer to play females(since I make my males sort of girly), but will play a guy if you really want me to.

What I Need From You:
Atleast send a reply once a day, I know everyone gets busy but don't keep me waiting too long, like I said, I'm easily bored and kinda impatient ^^;

I'm open to new ideas and love a good twist so don't be afraid to add some drama of your own to the storyline! Give me angst, tragedy, blood, horror, and anything else you can think of!

Nice detailed post, I'm more for quality than quantity, give me a nice juicy paragraph or two and I'll be your best friend!

A name, maybe a picture or description of your character, and a brief personality. I don't bother with character sheets for 1x1's.

Pairings:
Angel x Demon
Witch x Shapeshifter
Vampire x Anything( I like my vampires as bloodthirsty killers, with a soft spot for that one person :P)
Human x Imaginary Friend( or guardian angel)
Assassin x Assassin( or target)

That's just a few I could think of off the top of my head, don't be shy to suggest a pairing of your own!

PM me or post here if you'd like. I'd like to get started quickly!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

It's Sidney!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Searching for a RP Partner or Two :D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:56 pm

I sent you a message :)
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's Sidney! on Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:33 pm

I just replied. Thanks for the quick response dear!

It's Sidney!
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amli on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:05 pm

Dropped you a PM, check it out and I hope to hear from you!

-amli
Like Vampires? Join this rp : Vampire the Requiem: Fangs of Phoenix

amli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's Sidney! on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Bumpity bump, still searching!!!!!!

For those who've already contacted me, I shall get back to you all! ^.^

It's Sidney!
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:38 pm

:).

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ForbiddenVerse on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 am

Hi there. ^^ I am a student as well so my posts may vary. I probably won't be able to post on Mondays, just because it's my longest day of school. I'll try to post as much as I can and typically post more than once a day when I am not overloaded with life. I love drama and the kind. There was more I was going to say, but I kinda forgot at the moment. I's very late so I am kinda brain dead lol. Any typos yet? I think I caught them. Anyway, I am kinda interested in the witch-shape shifter, but if I think of something, I will be glad to put it up tomorrow when I get home. ^^ Hope to hear from you.
Image<-- Click Please

ForbiddenVerse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby It's Sidney! on Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Bumpity bump! Always looking :D

It's Sidney!
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!