Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I'll Be Seeing You [ ooc ]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I'll Be Seeing You [ ooc ]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:52 pm

... in all the old familiar places
"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life." - Isadora James

Dakota and Charlotte Ashton were inseparable. A couple of years apart didn't seem to phase them, growing up in a home where they were the only children their mother and their father ever had, and loved for that matter. They were best friends, sisters, and their bond was so tight that nobody ever thought it would sever. But everything changed when Aiden Forrester entered the picture.

Dakota was a senior in high school. Charlotte was a sophomore. He was a senior, just like the older sister, and eventually the two began talking and hit it off quite well. They ended up dating just before graduation, and went off to the same community college as an official couple. You see, the girls had promised each other they would never allow a guy to come between them, and it had never been a problem. "Sisters before misters" is what their mother always had said. But, when Charlotte started to develop serious feelings for Aiden and didn't tell Dakota, things got a bit... complicated.

Dakota and Aiden had been together for a good two years. Charlotte had just turned eighteen, and Dakota was about to turn twenty. With the false intention to surprise her older sister at college, she showed up to the dorms, and ran into Aiden. She asked him out for a couple of drinks to catch up, because Dakota would be in class till later. Eventually, they both got a little drunk, and they headed back to his dorm, where she easily coaxed him into sleeping with her. When Dakota arrived at Aiden's dorm a couple of hours later, she had know idea what had just gone on. They kept it a secret, but Dakota was confused as to why Charlotte was at his place. She made the excuse that she was here for Dakota's birthday, and everything was well. They all celebrated that night, and then Charlotte went home the next day.

A couple of weeks later, Charlotte realized that she had skipped a period. Immediately panicking, she bought a pregnancy test at the store, and sure enough, she was with child. Aiden's child. She felt like the world's biggest idiot, remembering back to the drunken night of sex with her sister's boyfriend, when they forgot a condom. It had been her first time, too. Shit. Shit. Shit. was all she could think. Eventually, she told Aiden, and he flipped out, barely remembering the sex anyways. They had to tell Dakota sooner or later, and when they broke it to her, she was so angry she locked herself in her dorm for three days, missing her classes and not answering phone calls. How could Charlotte do this to her? So much for sisterhood.

Now, six months later, Aiden had decided to leave Dakota with the excuse of needing to support the mother of his developing child. He planned to marry Charlotte after the baby was born, being the people-pleaser he tended to be. Dakota had transferred schools and now lived in another state. But, when their father is in a car accident and passes away, she has to go home. How will she cope with seeing her sister again, being forced to be around her? And what will happen once she reunites with Benjamin "Benji" Cole, one of her good friends from high school who had secretly had feelings for her since ninth grade?

Dakota Ashton - played by Cinderstella.
Charlotte Ashton - played by Big Bang.
Aiden Forrester - played by chaoticsunrise.
Benjamin Cole - played by DumbDora.

Call me Cindy, Stella, Cinder, or whatever creative (respectful) nickname you can muster. (:
For this RP, you must be literate, original, and maintain good spelling and grammar. I will be researching your previous posts.
I am comparing character sheets, so be aware that this is not a first come first serve RP. Finish your character sheets in a timely manner, though; I'd like to start this RP before I die of old age. (;
I would like people who can post frequently, and communicate when they aren't able to post. Also, don't ditch us halfway in. If that's going to be a problem, don't join, simple as that!
Please respect me as the GM, and try not to create drama in the OOC! That's for the IC. (:
Enjoy! PM me for further questions.

Code: Select all
[justify][left][img]realistic only.[/img][/left][size=160][font=times][b][i][color=#804080]name[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size]
[size=85]they're provided. feel free to add in a middle name, though.[/size]
[size=160][font=times][b][i][color=#804080]nickname[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size]
[size=85]notice this isn't plural.[/size]
[size=160][font=times][b][i][color=#804080]gender[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size]
[size=85]only goes two ways.[/size]
[size=160][font=times][b][i][color=#804080]age[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size]
[size=85]Charlotte should be eighteen, everyone else in their EARLY twenties.[/size]

[size=160][font=times][b][i][color=#804080]appearance[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size]
[size=85]a detailed description.[/size]

[size=160][font=times][b][i][color=#804080]persona[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size]
[size=85]extreme detail here, show off your writing abilities.[/size]
[size=160][font=times][b][i][color=#804080]extra[/color][/i][/b][/font][/size]
[size=85]anything can go here. likes/dislikes, allergies, hobbies, et cetera.[/size][/justify]

Last edited by Cinderstella on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
Follow my twitter. <3

also, check out my youtube stuff! music & more ;) http://www.youtube.com/user/destinyendearing

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: I'll Be Seeing You [ ooc ]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:11 pm

:o!

Charlotte?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:14 pm

You can throw up a partial, but I changed the rules. I'm not reserving anymore, just comparing.

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:27 pm

-disregard
Last edited by Aulelei on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Aulelei
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:28 pm

name
Benjamin Matthew Cole.
nickname
Benji.

appearance
Perhaps the first noticeable thing about Benji are his bright blue eyes matching a cloudless sky, but don't mistake him to have a clear outlook on life, he's pretty much as lost as a small puppy. Tan flesh was a sign of labor outside as well as the fairly good genes of tanning instead of burning. Matching the tanned skin was his hair of regular brown hair, long enough to brush along the top of his ears, he usually buzz cut it, but it grew out very quickly. Benji is a tall man, which was surprising because he didn't used to be like that in his teen years; standing at a 6'3, he weights in around two hundred pounds; work on his family ranch and the stables had done a great deal to grow him into a broad man with heavy muscles, much like you'd see on an athlete. Benji's lack of fashion usually ended him up in some jeans, a t-shirt and a jacket, with sneakers to match. He's a baseball cap kind of guy as well as the occasional cowboy's hat, but it'd be a real treat to see him without a hat, he considers that formal for wear. Back when Benji was in high school, he didn't even reach past the average height of a regular man; he was little, scrawny and thin, large glasses rested over his nose, and he pretty much looked awkward in his own skin. Nowadays, he's a desirable bachelor, having outgrown his awkward teenage years.

persona
Extreme modesty and shyness was probably a doing of his parents who were the same in personality as Benji. His grandparents, however, were powerfully spoken and didn't take shit from anyone. After high school, instead of going to college like many of his classmates, Benji was sent off to work on his family's ranch, horses, cows, sheep, flocks of birds, and many many house pets. His grandparents were just that, Grand people; and during those five years living in the same house, the outgoing and cynical view of life rubbed off on Benji. He came back a changed man, with a 'running mouth' as his parents would dub him to have. Now, having been back in town for the few months, Benji grew a real tight circle of friends with his new attitude. He was able to get a job at a bar as security because of his size, which also emphasized his new personality. The only problem with Benji that continued to stay with him was his lack of action, if he likes someone, he will no do anything about it, just let it simmer and act up when that person, on her own, shows interest. It's as if, he's scared of denial.

Unlike his friends, Benji lacks the shameless flirting trait, which may contribute to his coldness when in a relationship. Being an Aquarius by birth, Benji wants emotional independence, and if girls get too clingy, the guy bolts, losing any attraction to them. The only person he occasionally thinks about is his high school crush, although she was a few years younger, Benji still lacked the courage to talk to her save for small talk. And after five years of not being home, he has no idea where she had disappeared, nor does he actively look for her.

extra
Benji still continues to drive to the ranch every weekend to visit his horses.
Naturally, Benji is busy with two jobs, a carpenter job with his witty uncle and at the bar at nights.
He often goes out with his buddies to wreak havoc on nightlife.
He has a girlfriend of three months, Angela, who is too much of a party girl for him, lately.
Last edited by DumbDora on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:21 pm

OH Goodness! Stella, my dearest, you are a brilliant, brilliant woman! =D
... I'll be trying for Dakota, if that's alright.. =D
Should have the character sheet up by the end of today.

I'm slow. LOL. I meant AIDEN. I mixed up Aiden and Dakota for some reason. Thought Aiden was the girl and Dakota was the guy. ANYWAYS. I'm trying for AIDEN. LOL. Sorry.

Finished!

Imagename
Aiden Marshall Forrester
nickname
Usually, he's just called Aiden, but some people have taken to calling him 'Denny'.
favorite song
"Runaway Train - Soul Asylum"

appearance
Tall, dark, and handsome; Denny stands at the height of 6'1", and weighs in at around 194 pounds. His body is made up of mostly muscle, strong legs, killer biceps, and a chest any lady would swoon over. He usually has a little bit of a Five o'clock shadow, but he thinks it makes him look sexier, more mysterious. His eyes are a dark, dark brown that hints on the black side, and if you look at them very closely, you can see they have little bits of forest green marbled through the brown. His hair, au natural, is actually black in color, but light brown strands can be found throughout it. His skin is a smooth, tough and a tanned olive color, that he just adores. Overall, he's an alright looking guy, or at least, he thinks he is.

persona
Most would consider Aiden a sweet guy that just strays off track sometimes. He tries to be nice, and he is quite the people pleaser, but he has a tendency to mess things up. Most people see him as quite the charmer, and don't know about his shy tendencies. When he's surrounded by people, he becomes boisterous and lively; but when alone with someone his attitude completely changes. He's quiet, shy, and nervous. At heart, he's the biggest romantic you will ever meet. Roses, chocolates, jewelery. He never forgets an anniversary or birthday, and rarely will he blow his girl friend off for anything; because she's always the most important thing in his life.
When he really loves someone, they consume his world, and often times makes it seem like the simplest thing -like holding hands- is a very private moment to be cherish, just by the look in his eyes. But, catching his heart that much is very, very difficult. He's not even figured out how to love himself properly, how can he love anyone else that much? His views on the world are still a little mixed up, and he's still just a young man trying to find his way in the world. Most things he does are to either have fun, or please other people.

extra
  • He got his skin tone from his mother's Puerto Rican descent.
  • As a nervous tick, he runs his hands continuously through his hair.
  • When he's sad, or confused her bites his lower lip often.
  • He still loves Dakota and doesn't feel ready to be a parent; he regrets that night with Charlotte more than anything, though, he does care for her deeply.
Last edited by chaoticsunrise on Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
♥UCTigerette♥
♥ImagineThat!♥
♥RaeRaeButterfly♥
♥Music♥
♥Lavender♥
♥Aika♥
♥Nezzera♥
♥Ariki♥
♥Adrianna♥
♥Tæfarós♥
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

♥OriginalSix♥

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 pm

Linn, I'm playing Dakota. xD
Check the first post. (:

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:38 am

Imagename
Dakota Isabella Ashton
nickname
Kota

appearance
Kota stands at a height of five feet and five inches, rather on the petite side and definitely not lacking in curvaceousness. She's got a naturally tan skin tone, inherited from her Hispanic mother, yet she's not bronze year round due to her father's rather European ancestry. She's got ebony tendrils that cascade well past her shoulders in natural waves, and charcoal eyes paired with enviously long lashes. Her smile is straight and white after years of care, as well as dashing. You'll typically catch her wearing something chic yet not through-the-roof expensive. (After all, she is a college student.)

persona
Dakota was always the more mature, sensible of the two sisters. She was always thinking twice before she spoke, spending her money wisely, making decisions as if she were an adult from a young age. Sure, she can let loose and have fun, but that's rare (she's not much of a party girl). Her idea of "fun" is spending intimate time at home with close friends and having good conversation. She was always more on the reserved, shy side, but she continues to possess a fiery determination and a strong will, along with the ability to stand up for herself. She was always looking out for Charlie, especially in their teen years, not wanting her to get into too much trouble. Now, she doesn't know if she even still cares about her sister.
extra
She has ridden a horse once, and the animals still scare the living daylights out of her.
She's allergic to peanuts, Cheer laundry detergent, and Sprite.
Her hobbies include school, running, and being outdoors. Yep, that's about it.
She is fluent in Spanish, and often speaks it at home, mostly to her mother.

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Aaand... here's the IC! :D

<3

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aulelei on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:37 pm

Before I post, I wanted to be clear that Charlotte is still pregnant, correct? around 8 months?

Aulelei
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:38 pm

She'd be about six or seven months pregnant.

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Post? Someone?

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:40 pm

Stella, dear, we no longer have a Charlotte.. D:
I was waiting for Rose to post.. Buuut... She obviously dropped out. >_>;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:11 am

I wish I would have been notified of this earlier. -_-

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:05 am

I didn't know until when I just posted that she had dropped out.. ;\
I'm sorry..
ily.
-huuugs- =D

RaeRae messaged me, she said she was inferested and would be willing to post a sheet up tonight... Maybe, then we'll be back on track(:

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaeRaeButterfly on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:55 am

Imagename
Charlotte Matilda Ashton
nickname
Charlie.

appearance
The youthful looking girl with the bright sparkly eyes and the slender figure, used to be Charlotte. Now, she looks older then she actually is. Which might be due to the fact that she has a baby bump and maybe that she often has bags under her eyes, due to the lack of sleep she get's these days. Charlotte is 5'5 and certainly not as slender as she used to be. The picture isn't a good example of the color of her skin. The flash and the lighting makes her skin look pale in that picture, but it's actually a little darker. Her chest length hair is honey blonde, but it's also chocolate, it's a rather interesting mixture. Her dark brown eyes aren't as sparkly as they used to be, but they still hold some shine. Charlotte used to lack curves, until she became pregnant. Now that Charlotte is pregnant, she's become a lot more self conscious of what she wears. She prefers things that minimize the size of the bump, or sort of hide it, but if it's not comfortable she won't were it, as it's incredibly uncomfortable, wearing some tight itchy top, while your pregnant.

persona
Think before you speak, is something that Charlotte does not live by. Or think before you do. And that has gotten her into heaps of trouble. Like falling pregnant because she slept with her sister's boyfriend? Oh yes, that is something stupid that Charlotte has done. But, if you push aside all the negative things that Charlotte is done, she is actually a good person. She's an optimist, and a big one at that. Sometimes, she's a little too optimistic, like when she convinced herself that her sister would come back and they'd all live happily ever after. But that's not going to happen, even she knows that..in her heart. Charlotte's not the sharpest knife in the draw, but she's clever, in some areas of life. When Charlotte's in love, she's seriously in love and it takes her a while to snap back out of her little love fantasy and realize that she might never be with him. Like the situation with her sister. She didn't realize what she was doing, until she had done it, and the guilt came rushing through. Charlotte isn't one to say sorry a lot. It's hard for her to say it, and even though she manged to choke it out at her sister about seven months okay, she's not sure she'll be able to face her sister and say it again. Charlotte hasn't been able to sleep lately. She's partially blaming it on her pregnancy and the fact that her dad just passed away, and it is those things, but it's also guilt. Pregnancy hormones, don't really effect Charlotte. They just make her snappy more and cry a little more then usual. And oh boy..her cravings..I'd watch out.
extra
- Charlotte is deathly allergic to dogs, nuts and seafood.
- Charlotte is currently seven months pregnant.
- Her cravings, recently, have mainly been berry smoothies and white chocolate cupcakes.

RaeRaeButterfly
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leilockheart on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:36 am

I'd like to try as well... if that's okay?

leilockheart
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cinderstella on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:23 pm

That is fine Leilock (:

Cinderstella
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leilockheart on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Imagename
Charlotte Anastasia Ashton
nickname
Charls, Ana

appearance
The pretty face of Charlotte Ashton is still noticeable despite pregnancy. The serious look on her face is always present, it seems joke taking has become a thing of the past. Her smiles are rarities, much to Aiden's unhappiness. The freckles are spread across her face, noticeable and making her look even more childish. Her warm brown eyes still hold a kind of happiness to them, despite not smiling. Her brown hair seems to be falling out by the clumps, shedding everywhere and everyday due to stress and pregnancy. There's also acne popping in and out, back pains, and discomfort between the legs. Charlotte's baby bump is fully noticeable at seven months. The secrets out- growing inside her is Aiden Forrester's child.

persona
Charlotte is hardly realistic. A dreamer at heart, so to speak. Her lack of being able to think realistic made her extremely ignorant. She's not a people pleaser at all, which is why she and Aiden sometimes clashes. In all reality, she'd be quite happy as a single mother. That's another thing about Charlotte. She's independent and doesn't rely on other people to fix her problems. She especially hates pity. Others opinions on her don't matter. If someone doesn't like her, that's their problems, not her's. Charlotte is of course ruined, wrecked. The beautiful future she had planned is now gone due to the fetus inside of her. She blames herself all the time. Not only did she lose what she wanted, she lost the older sister who was always there, despite Charlotte's displeasure. With the death of her father piling on top, she's trying her best not to let her hormones control her. Her calm exterior won't be able to last forever though.
extra
    Hobbies:
    reading, writing, History, artwork, minor photography

Allergies:
    peanuts, perfume, peanut butter, soy milk, turkey

being independent, reading books and plays, writing short stories, hot chocolate, cupcakes, chocolate chip pumpkin cookies

Dislikes:
    being annoyed, people with high expectations, Aiden's want to marry her, having sex in the first place, responsibility

leilockheart
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Bang on Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:02 pm

I will have a Charlotte sheet up asap :D

Big Bang
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!