Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seeking Roleplay Partner: Information Inside

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Seeking Roleplay Partner: Information Inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madders on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:09 pm

The Master Mind

I'm Hallie. You can call me Hal. I'm an 18 year old High School Graduate, attending college to become a Physical Therapist. I love sports and spending time with my family. I have an amazing boyfriend that takes up a lot of my time. But it's all worth it. I'm online when I can be. I'm very fun and out there. Love smiley faces =) I love myself! I'm amazing. You have to have confidence in yourself these days. Off to the side are all the things you need to know! Peace Bitches!

Rules My Love

One: I am a literate. I like paragraphs and great wording. I enjoy grammar and all that good stuff! Please try to do so as well. No list introductions. Please keep one liners to a minimum! I understand writers block, but not for every post!

Two: I double. Please don't tell me you only play female. It's annoying. Expand your horizon! Yes, sometimes I do feel like just playing a female, but only for certain role plays.

Three: I have no limits what so ever! Please tell me if you do. We can figure something out!

Four: You should know basic role playing rules. I should not have to explain them to you!

On With The Genres
So need a key?
Love to do
Maybe
I Prefer this character

Books:
Twilight
BellaxEdward
BellaxJacob
Might have some plots for this!

Harry Potter
Present
PansyxDaphne
PansyxDraco(ideas possibly)
GinnyxDraco
Made-upxmade-up
made upxoriginal
I have lots of ideas!
Next Generation
I like Slytherin =)

Moderny
Best friend x best friends sibling(plot)
best friend x best friend
random guy x girl
high school sweethearts
female x female

Suggest
Please suggest anything else you like!
I might love you enough to make an exception!
Post here. PM or email?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Madders
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Re: One on One[[Lit+]]Information Inside

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Madders on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:46 pm

msn and email:HallieStalter@hotmail.com
AIM:HallieStalter

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Madders
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedjismine on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:32 pm

I have an Harry Potter role play idea that requires doubling and can have either canons or OC characters. If you are interested I'd love to tell you.

thedjismine
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NotAFlyingToy on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Howdy, Madders!

Just to let you know - posts like this belong in the Interest Checks thread, rather than Roleplayers Wanted. The latter forum is for games that are already launched and read to go!

I've moved this to the proper forum. Good luck!

--NotAFlyingToy

NotAFlyingToy
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!