Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Self-Portrait

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Self-Portrait

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:12 pm

I know this isn't RPG related, but I hope the community will still like this.

This is a real painting, of Gwosh (Mix of Chalk and Watercolor) and Charcoal

I've heard that I did a great job from my Friend and peers, so I was wondering what you guys thought. :?
From the Halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli
We will fight our country's battles in air, on land and sea

First to fight for right and freedom, and to keep our honor clean
We are proud to claim the title of United States Marine

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Self-Portrait

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zillah on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:43 pm

I enjoy this immensely. I only dream of doing such artwork as well as this. So I take pictures instead. Truly you have a lovely gift. I can dig it.
Word.
xx
paperback scroll your hidden poems
written around the dried out flowers
here we are still trading places
to try to hold on

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zillah
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:05 pm

Gee Tanks

Xersist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:43 pm

Holy CRAP!!

That is amazing!! You are so talented!! Oh my gosh...I am dumbfounded!
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:53 pm

Thanks for the Kick in the face, Jk inside joke. but thanks really

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:23 pm

wow, this is sooo good!
I wish I was HALF as good at art as you lol
*is amazed*
^_^
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Swift.Arrow on Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:59 pm

So awsome! I want to be that good! Rawr. I will never be that good. My people's arms flop to the side...like noodles.....quite funny actually. By anyway....thats really amazing and cool that you can do that!
So as long as there is a moon, Flowers will never die, and niether will us wolves. -Wolf's Rain
ImageImage

Swift.Arrow
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xersist on Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:19 pm

Thaks guys, Im going start working on anther one, this time it wil be my young brother.

Xersist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:12 pm

Nice, can't wait to see it ^_^

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circ on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:00 pm

Reminds me of the lithographs that Warhol did. Nice work.
conditio sine qua non

Circ
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dovey on Thu May 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Wow, I really love the colors. I especially like how the black bleeds into the yellow on the right side. Trippy!
Love,
Dovelina Ophelia Vitriana Emmeline Yvesson IV

Dovey
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby snow_fae on Thu May 01, 2008 2:30 pm

Wow, this is jsut absolutely amazing! You did a great job, and the contrast with the colors is very intense! I cant wait to see more of your work!

~Misa

snow_fae
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vampiric-romance on Fri May 02, 2008 12:27 am

its good, very good in fact
pop art eh? reminds me of Warhol's work.your choice of colors works.ood job ^^. Im envy you

Vampiric-romance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axanthisis on Sun May 04, 2008 7:23 am

That's pretty much amazing dude, Nice work.

Axanthisis
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faerywitch on Sat May 10, 2008 12:23 pm

That is wicked! Very nice! So, how is this technique of yours?
Yes! now open for commissions!
http://faerywitch.deviantart.com/

Faerywitch
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KyojoKen on Tue May 13, 2008 9:54 am

I have to say, very nice. Why don't you share your knowledge with us.? I would really like to know how you did it. Once again, very nice. *claps*

KyojoKen
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x__day on Sun May 18, 2008 7:03 pm

It's very good.The colors blend into one another beautifully, and the black sontrasts nicely because all of the other colors are so bright.

Keep up the great work :]

x__day
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sakura_hime on Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:29 pm

Thats immense dude. your art rocks :)
I dont use this crap anymore :]

bbycks is bttr than thiz shite :]

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sakura_hime
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokabowl on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:15 am

FUCKING ART

Smokabowl
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RaptorFarmer on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:10 am

Gwosh, huh?

That sounds cool. Love the shading on the right half.

RaptorFarmer
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!