Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

"Sell Your Soul" (needed: male)

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

"Sell Your Soul" (needed: male)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:26 am

"Sell Your Soul"

Basically: Lucifer owns the soul of a human girl because she sold it to him to save her demon friends life. She now lives with him in Hell and he raises her (she is 17 now, has been there since she was 10.) and now wants her to learn how to fight and become a human Reaper. He forbids her from seeing her demon friend. Most of the demons want her dead.

.:ROLES OPEN:.

Lucifer: Also known as the God of Temptation & Lust. He can shape shift into anyone and anything and can also manipulate almost anyone into doing almost anything. He is very persuasive and can get most people to commit any sin he wants, thus the title of God of Temptation & Lust. He can fall in love with someone, but he truly fears the feeling, rather he chooses to act on it or not is your choice.

.:PLOT:.

Seven years after the girl was taken to hell by Lucifer, he has found that she should do dangerous tasks with the demons. He assigns her to a demon task partner. This partner is to teach her how to cause chaos, kill, and take souls, basically turning her into a human Reaper. Many of the demons do not want to have this human running around helping them, most of them want her dead.

Lucifer forbids her to see the demon (the one who saved her life and she gave her soul up and went to hell to save) for fear that he will help her escape, but they secretly meet when Lucifer is busy or planning something. They fear that now that she is being trained, they will have no chance of seeing each other.

.:BACK STORY:.

A demon was sent to Earth to take out an entire town of humans that were so evil that they were beginning to think of themselves as demons. Of course, Lucifer did not like that these humans were pretending to be demons, which is why he sent a demon to go destroy them all. The demon went to the town to do as he was told by his 'Lord'. When he was almost done destroying the town, he found a small girl around the age of five, the demon could sense that she had no evil inside her and that she would not grow to be like the others of the town. So, although he killed the rest of the town, he kept the girl alive.

The demon hide from Lucifer to take care of the girl for years until she was more capable of taking care of herself. As the demon went to take the girl to a home she could stay, Lucifer found him and the girl. Seeing that he had saved one of the people from the hated town and that he had hidden her and himself for so many years, he became enraged. He started to steal away the demons life force right in front of the girl. The girl became scared and broke down into tears, seeing that Lucifer was going to kill her only friend, she made a deal with him, he could have her soul and take her back to hell with him. As soon as Lucifer heard this he gave the demon back all his life force and spared his life. He gave the girl the cursed mark on her left wrist and took her back to hell with him.
Last edited by Annalysa Jones on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"When you piss me off, I kick a baby. So please...for the children...."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Are You Go Enough For Lucifer?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:02 pm

really need someone to play Lucifer so we can start the RPlay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: "Sell Your Soul"

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalysa Jones on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:51 pm

bumpity bump bump

Annalysa Jones
Member for 13 years

Re: "Sell Your Soul" (needed: male)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MilkHoney on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 pm

I'd like to try it. I'm not sure I can convincingly manage a manipulative bastard, but I think I could do a deceptively neutral devil with a business approach to managing hell. Justifying horrible things is currently within my range. Is there a preset motivation for him to have spared her and the demon, beyond the sacrificed soul?

EDIT: Nevermind. According to the intro page, you've already got someone.

MilkHoney
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!