Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Serving the Humans

Serving the Humans

a part of “Serving the Humans”, a fictional universe by xCrossX21.

Everything starts out when seven sisters hires six butlers. Little do they know they are not exactly human.....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Serving the Humans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Serving the Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Serving the Humans"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Serving the Humans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Can I reserve the 19 year old ?
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxanexiaxX on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Is it ok if I play a boy too ?

XxanexiaxX
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:46 pm

can i reserve a spot for the 17-year old girl? please :3
YOU SICK LITTLE MONKEY!

HouseBunny:3
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HouseBunny:3 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:50 pm

oops, heehee, i see that that role is already taken.. can i reserve for the 18-year old please? :))

HouseBunny:3
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:02 pm

Can I reserve the 13 year old girl~? I'll work on the profile pronto.

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:50 pm

XD
ahh sorry all the girl spots were taken.

Housebunny- if you still want to join you can be the 7 year old...
if not, I guess I can arrange Girl 6 to be age.. 16? and add another vampire.

anexia- since all the girl spots are taken, you can sumbit a vampire.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:56 pm

When can we staaaaaart?! i'm sooooo exited!!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:58 pm

lol. i would like to start too but the others have their characters reserved. I think we should wait until they submit their character ^^
just be a bit more patient :D

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jjia101 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:05 pm

I already added a character but it still says reserved...
Thank You :D
Ell®

jjia101
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:15 pm

oops forgot to edit.. haha. ^^

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:24 pm

:D finally done x.x sorry my character might not be good D; sort of did it in a rush o.o''
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:31 pm

yay! ^.^

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:31 pm

no no it's fine :D
i like it.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:47 pm

are we going to wait for the last vampire?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xCrossX21 on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:58 pm

yeah. just so we dont have the last character struggling to catch up.
but if we dont have the character by tomorrow, then we'll just start.

xCrossX21
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:54 pm

Haha I just realized I am playing the only vampire that doesn’t look like a teenager. Well that’s fine, should add a little variety.
Heresy you say? That brother is a matter of perception.

Even a man who has nothing can still offer his life.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yuoiea on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:10 am

TraitorsHand wrote:Haha I just realized I am playing the only vampire that doesn’t look like a teenager. Well that’s fine, should add a little variety.

In my roleplay (which died sadly) you had the only vampire that looked at least 20 also...x3

Mine looks younger than 13...but I'm a lolicon so I don't care <3

Yuoiea
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AuroraMoon on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:34 am

Neat idea, Cross. (:
"Well! I've often seen a cat without a grin; but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I've ever seen in my life!"

AuroraMoon
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TraitorsHand on Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:01 am

Yuoiea wrote:

In my roleplay (which died sadly) you had the only vampire that looked at least 20 also...x3

Mine looks younger than 13...but I'm a lolicon so I don't care <3

Sadly :( was that the saving the kingdom one? Cause I really enjoyed that one, it had a lot of potential. If you ever remake it, PM me, so I can join.

I enjoy playing older characters; It just seems more... fulfilling and less drama orientated, as much as I adore the drama of hormones; It’s hard enough to deal with my own, let alone a character I create.

TraitorsHand
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!