Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Seven Deadly Sins - Still Accepting

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Accepting Sinners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 pm

I guess i should start my two characters and the IC will come soon and i'd appreciate if yah create another character not a Vice of course...but like i said before it's not necessary

Wrath

Name:
Emily Malrowe

Grade: Junior

Height: 5'9"

Appearance:
Emily is the type of person that sticks out like a sore thumb, her custom hairstyle that jumps from dark eerie blue to a blond to black and yet it all works out. Emily's appearance is totally different from her personality because she has a personalty that can be quite evil and ugly but her appearance tells otherwise, it radiance innocence. The only physical part of her that shows her true self are her dark blues eyes that send chills up people's bones even if it's unintentional.

Vice: Wrath; Let grief convert to blunt anger...the quiet ones are the most dangerous.

Personality: First impressions are important and Emily's first impression always lead to the stranger pegging her as the quiet type, even though she strands out in a crowd at first she seems uninteresting...at first. Then she shows a bit of her true nature when she starts to speak she'll talk about the weirdest thing or even ask personal questions even if she just met the person and you'll be lucky if you ever go through a whole normal conversation with her. Two unique things about Emily is that one: When angered if she cannot satisfy her need to cause violence to the person she's been angered by then she goes through a sort of withdraw and acts totally out of the norm until she can gets her revenge; two: For a person that have to go through a lot of physical toughing through fights and so on, she's bother when she goes receives unnecessary physical contact and will at times get angered if the physical contact is more then a touch.

History: N/A

Extra Information: Philophobia: Falling or being in love

Secondary Character

Name: Lucas Smith

Grade: Senior

Height: 6'2"

Appearance: He's never had a tan in his life and haven't been lighten then a creamed skin tone, it seems like he gets just the right amount of sun to have his consistent skin tone. He's a lean and tall guy but he's muscular and built to take on blows much better then a lot of students in the school. As for his hair he tries to fix it but ends up losing the battle and letting the hair do as it pleases as long as it's not drastic...oh and he hazel eyes.

Most Influenced By Which Sin: Pride

Personality: Lucas is the type of guy that will confront the person he has a problem with and he never backs down from a fight even if he has a slim chance of winning. He's well known in Anderson High School main reason being he's a photographer and a lot of the school photos from events are taken by him since his work is as close to professional as it could get. He's more popular with the ladies then the actual guys since his attention is more focused on them after all he prefers a woman's body over a man's. He's a man that walks with pride and a big head cause he see's himself as being on the top on looks, personality, and popularity.

History: He currently lives on his own since he was emancipated when he was younger and his family swore to kick him out the day after his 18th birthday, unfortunately for him he had to repeat a year and now he's a high school student that was kicked out of his family's house.

Extra Information: Never had a girlfriend in his whole life but he has had experiences in that field.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Accepting One More Sinner

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockerr69 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:48 am

Ok, could I be a normal person who has fallen to sin?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rockerr69
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 pm

@rockerr69: Yeah of course =]

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheMindStorm on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:56 pm

Name: Sam Drown

Grade: 11

Height: 6'1

Appearance: Image

Most Influenced By Which Sin: Sloth

Personality:Sam is very nice and most of the time happy but he always hates doing things that takes lots of energy to do. He will get to them when he gets to them as he always says but most people have learned if he just keep on him about it he will get up and to it.

TheMindStorm
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Name: Connor O'Malley

Grade: 12th Senior

Height: 6.0

Appearance: Tall and thin with slightly muscular arms and stomach. Striking, blue eyes and shaggy, light brown hair that is usually unkempt. Wears torn jeans, faded t-shirts and sneakers most of the time. Tends to look like he just woke up. Has a lazy way of looking at you that seems to be both uninterested in you and undressing you with his eyes at the same time. Speaks with a slightly Irish accent.

Sin: Sloth

Personality: Careless to say the least. Although his attitude is mostly friendly, he has few friends that are close to him. He is standoffish and keeps to himself, unless he sees a reason to speak to someone or interact. He can be very sarcastic and witty especially when flirting or fighting (these seem to have a thin line with him). Connor does not do well in school, mostly because he simply does not care for the work and doesn't care if he does well or not. The thought of failing does not seem to bother him at all. He often skips class because he has 'better things to do' such as smoking behind the school or relaxing in a grassy field by campus.

History: Conner has always been known to barely pass his classes. He tends to not do much of the 'busy work' but ace his final exams enough to pass the whole class. His past girlfriends have always broke up with him, claiming that he is distant, lazy, unwilling to commit and brings little to the relationship.

Extra Information:
Connor's attitude often gets him into trouble.
He can often be found in detention or some other form of the school's discipline.
He's been quieter than usual and not nearly as flirtatious since his last break up.
There are very few things in his life that he deems as 'serious'.
Last edited by SarahGracie on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
A successful novel should interrupt the reader’s life, make him or her miss appointments, skip meals, forget to walk the dog. - Stephen King

The same should apply for an RP.

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:46 am

@TheMindStorm: Your sheet is a bit short, but as a regular character i'll be lenient but not with your posts okay? Other then that you're accepted =]

@SarahGracie: Wonderful character my dear and i am so grateful you filled in our last Vice, you are accepted.

Okay, i plan on placing the IC up on Friday might be Saturday cause i want people being able to post the first post cause of the weekend. This also gives time for other people that wishes to join and just because the Vices are gone doesn't mean you can't join so all is welcome ^^

P.S. I got some other information i've got to lay done on yah so be prepared =]

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarahGracie on Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 am

Thank you! :) Here is my other character ....

Name: Kayla Wilson

Grade: 11th Junior

Height: 5'5

Appearance: Kayla has blond hair that she usually styles straight, though curls are likely to pop up, especially if it's humid. She has bright blue eyes that seem to always been observing and full of questions. Being medium height and small in frame, she can easily blend into the high school halls. Her style is mostly casual in jeans and cute tops, however can be slightly edgy, wearing bold colors and interesting accessories.

Sin Most Influenced By: None yet...

Personality: When Kayla is comfortable around people, she is very loyal to them. She tends to be a people pleaser and will often go out of her way to make someone else happy. Fitting in is very important to her. Although she values having friends, she tries not to be too gullible about things. In the past people have taken advantage of her niceness. Kayla makes average grades in most of her classes but excels in the arts. Her favorite classes are theater and creative writing.

History: Kayla just moved to Anderson City with her mother. Kayla's grandmother accepted them both with open arms after her parents had decided to separate. Kayla is used to new places, as her family often moved around for her father's work. This will be the first time she has ever spent more than a day in Anderson City and now she has to live here and go to high school here. She is looking forward to her first day at Anderson High and hopes that she will make a good impression and make some cool new friends.

Extra Information:
Kayla wears a silver angle pendant around her neck, given to her by her assumed crazy grandmother.
Kayla has no friends in Anderson City yet.
Though she is new, she is not that shy and will start out being friendly to everyone.
She is often found scribbling and sketching in her journal.
Last edited by SarahGracie on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SarahGracie
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Visual Appeal Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks for making another character and is accepted ^^

Everyone Sarah's earning more brownie (I think it's the right word?) points then yah lol. As for the extra information I'll just go ahead and post it.

The Vices

Gluttony: Don't feel compelled to make this Vice indulge on food and food alone, the sin can be expanded to other things such as alcoholic beverages, drugs, etc.

Lust: The Lust character has no way in directing her/his own sin, the best she/he can do is amplify it by being sexual with a person so that being out there that means males and females are affected by him/her. Of course the amount influence the sin inflicts the character is determined by the other person but it's still there, but don't worry Lust doesn't have to be bisexual he'll/she'll just have both male and female followers.

Those are the only Vices I had information on so...that's all until next time and IC coming up soon ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Still Accepting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:15 pm

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:34 am

Sorry for the long IC post -_-. I promise it's not a long read, there's just a lot of pictures and I made all of them the same size but pictures take space after all lol, well you can post on the IC anytime.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lashun on Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:34 am

Which schedule exactly do we get? Do we just choose one ourselves or do you assign them?

Lashun
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm

You choose yourselves.

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fumeii on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 am

Sorry, darling! I've been a little busy myself, but I will most definitely get a post into the IC probably by tomorrow...

Or today, since it's Sunday already at a 12:24 AM already.

(:

fumeii
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:20 am

No problem, just post whenever you can i'm pretty patient ^^

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:40 pm

Anyone interested in joining another RP here's another one of mine:

liar-liar-you-fire-accepting-liars-t47073.html

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Re: Seven Deadly Sins (Revived...see last post)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroDaggerz on Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:48 pm

I just realized I had this RP...I'm so sorry for the ones that were looking forward to it. So I'm going to resurrect this RP and place it on the new tabbing system everyone seem to be using. Here's the URLfor the resurrected Seven Deadly Sins and sorry but you must reapply for the spots you've previously had.

URL: roleplay/the-seven-deadly-sins/

ZeroDaggerz
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!